Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Husband

4 posters

Go down

My Husband Empty My Husband

Post by Nila Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Nothing very special about him. Once I tried to write top 20 things that I like about him and quit after 5. He got a smile that would make any normal person to die for - I was only being normal. Best thing is that he doesn't smile often. Acts like an 8 year old most of the time but cannot on earth tolerate when he behaves like a 5 year old. Given our highly populated country status it's not a surprise that we have 2 kids.

That's it.

Nila

Back to top Go down

My Husband Empty Re: My Husband

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:52 pm

ROFL! you are more practical and realistic than me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:04 pm

LOL! sasthi, how have you been?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:13 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:ROFL! you are more practical and realistic than me.

LOL Yours was all poetic and realistic. The thought counts.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:17 pm

good one sasthi Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Impedimenta wrote:LOL! sasthi, how have you been?

What is there to LOL impy. I was only being practical. Where is the humor? I don't see it. You loling for it is making me feel not-loling.

Yeah. Alive! So and So and Same Old.

How about you?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:52 am

Sasthi wrote:Nothing very special about him. Once I tried to write top 20 things that I like about him and quit after 5. He got a smile that would make any normal person to die for - I was only being normal. Best thing is that he doesn't smile often. Acts like an 8 year old most of the time but cannot on earth tolerate when he behaves like a 5 year old. Given our highly populated country status it's not a surprise that we have 2 kids.

That's it.

Damnnn... he beats me by a mile....

No wonder.....never mind...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:05 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Eh? Your husband beats you by a mile? Ok. We won't mind.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:14 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

So what is your opinion about Pakisatan's efforts in forcing Assamese to escape from Bangalore?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:11 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

So what is your opinion about Pakisatan's efforts in forcing Assamese to escape from Bangalore?

First, the GoI and the Assam govt allow unchecked infiltration across the Bangladeshi border. Next the state govt lets tensions between the Bodos and Muslims (incl native Assamese) flare out of control. And then, when North Easterners who have been poorly integrated into the country and are common victims of racism start fleeing back to their home states in response to rumor-mongering, the GoI impotently pleads with the Pakis to shut down the hate websites hosted there. That is plain disgusting and is wrong at so many levels.

The problem is entirely home-brewed. Attributing it to some Paki websites and asking for Paki govt intervention is crediting them with more importance than is due. If its not Paki websites, it will be something else. After all, the SMSes all originated from within India, so why blame someone else (and give them the undeserved satisfaction of being able to bring their giant neighbour on its knees)?

Secondly, what is the point asking the Paki government to intervene? If the Paki govt had any control in the country, they would have reined in all those groups spewing inter-denominational hatred within Paki society.

That said, I vigorously protest the clamping down on the freedom of speech of peaceful individuals who are merely sharing pictures of atrocities carried out on some people in some part of the world. By banning bulk SMSes and shutting down websites, the Indian government is trampling on the right to free expression of people who are challenging its writ. Worse still, it is now asking the duly elected government of Pakistan to similarly clamp down on the freedom of expression of various religious groups there. I invite you to light candles in your homes to protest this draconian assault on the right to free speech.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:17 pm

OMG! OMG!

You two love birds take your religion sane talks out of my thread!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down