Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My ex-husband Ravi Shankar: Legendary musician; petty, manipulative husband

3 posters

Go down

My ex-husband Ravi Shankar: Legendary musician; petty, manipulative husband Empty My ex-husband Ravi Shankar: Legendary musician; petty, manipulative husband

Post by Rishi Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:48 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/living/my-ex-husband-ravi-shankar-legendary-musician-petty-manipulative-husband-561778.html

Unfortunately there are a lot of manipulative people like Ravishankar in this world. It is we who put them on pedestal and they go on their merry ways destroying many lives.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

My ex-husband Ravi Shankar: Legendary musician; petty, manipulative husband Empty Re: My ex-husband Ravi Shankar: Legendary musician; petty, manipulative husband

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Einstein who realised that his marriage to his wife was failing, imposed conditions such as You will not expect any intimacy from me, nor will you reproach me in any way and You will stop talking to me if I request it for them to stay together.

Lol

Back to top Go down

My ex-husband Ravi Shankar: Legendary musician; petty, manipulative husband Empty Re: My ex-husband Ravi Shankar: Legendary musician; petty, manipulative husband

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Norah jones abt her dad

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504803_162-57558810-10391709/ravi-shankars-daughter-norah-jones-on-dads-genius/

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Who put Ravi Shankar on what higher pedestal?
Why does he not deserve the accolades of being India's foremost musical performer inthe western world? How many Indian musicians benefitted from his pioneering acts?
What were his crimes? How many times was he arrested for rape or for beong a pedophile ? How exactly should a high flying musician should behave?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Who is at fault - the maipulative or the people who let themselves to be manipulated? If anyone blames the other for not being successful - it is solely their fault alone.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down