Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KV - please dont jump off the cliff....please don't

4 posters

Go down

KV - please dont jump off the cliff....please don't Empty KV - please dont jump off the cliff....please don't

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:33 am

....what is your opinion?....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

KV - please dont jump off the cliff....please don't Empty Re: KV - please dont jump off the cliff....please don't

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:45 am

Enslaved people opine their master's views. THere is nothing more to it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

KV - please dont jump off the cliff....please don't Empty Re: KV - please dont jump off the cliff....please don't

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey Kayar,

Why don't you join the "jala satyagraha" in Madhya Pradesh? Those guys have been sitting in water for the last 14 days. I wonder how they are managing with "kaala krityaas"!

How is butcher Prabhakaran coping with Hindian frying oil?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:18 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hey Kayar,

Why don't you join the "jala satyagraha" in Madhya Pradesh? Those guys have been sitting in water for the last 14 days. I wonder how they are managing with "kaala krityaas"!

How is butcher Prabhakaran pIrabakaran coping with Hindian frying oil?

**Fixed**

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:41 am

Welcome to SuCH, guruvu-gaaru! I am very happy to see you here.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 pm

panini press wrote:

Welcome to SuCH, guruvu-gaaru! I am very happy to see you here.

Hey... I know you are secretly planning for an IPO and rake in your millions (or billions) as stated by Rashmun and Seva.

I don't believe you one bit as I know you are using all the profits from this site for your monthly hawaiian trips.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down