Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dignity of labor

4 posters

Go down

Dignity of labor Empty Dignity of labor

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 pm

These two ladies did their work faithfully even when they were not paid. Their bosses? They should be behind bars for exploitation and disregarding court orders. Inhuman and barbaric.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/states/karnataka/two-women-working-for-rs-15-a-month-for-42-years/article3962218.ece?homepage=true

Dignity of labor 03BGMAIDS_1226776f

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Dignity of labor Empty Re: Dignity of labor

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 am

I hope the Karnataka govt immediately compensates the two ladies and apologizes for its boneheaded stupidity. The officials who pursued the long-drawn legal challenge should be identified through RTI and publicly shamed.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I hope the Karnataka govt immediately compensates the two ladies and apologizes for its boneheaded stupidity. The officials who pursued the long-drawn legal challenge should be identified through RTI and publicly shamed.

Simply pathetic, shameful, abusive, and humiliating, and sad.

I always thought the Kannada people were one of the softest and compassionate ones, and looking at the various news from Karnataka I think I am wrong - yet again.

The governments have begun to blatantly ignore court orders, or keep dragging. Judiciary should be given more powers, and powers to make govt carry out orders.

The fact that this is happening in Udipi is not helpful either. Few frikin Brahmins are still living in 5h century.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by PavanP_Nahata_Plus_MAIyer Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:35 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:I hope the Karnataka govt immediately compensates the two ladies and apologizes for its boneheaded stupidity. The officials who pursued the long-drawn legal challenge should be identified through RTI and publicly shamed.

Sir, I second that.

PavanP_Nahata_Plus_MAIyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down