Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sridevi

+2
Kris
Impedimenta
6 posters

Go down

sridevi Empty sridevi

Post by Impedimenta Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:08 am

watching the english vinglish movie tonight. i do like her better with her non operated nose. she is cute.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

sridevi Empty Re: sridevi

Post by Kris Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Impedimenta wrote:watching the english vinglish movie tonight. i do like her better with her non operated nose. she is cute.

>>>Wait, she had the procedure undone?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Kris wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:watching the english vinglish movie tonight. i do like her better with her non operated nose. she is cute.

The little lift she received has now sagged back - looking like her natural nose, and....

In other words, she is sagging well.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:06 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kris wrote:

The little lift she received has now sagged back - looking like her natural nose, and....

>>>> Never thought those two words could ever be combined. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:

that too when the name of sridevi was involved. It is nice to see that sridebi can still swing it.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:05 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kris wrote:

that too when the name of sridevi was involved. It is nice to see that sridebi can still swing it.

>>>> Guys, no, no, no - no swinging, no sagging-- think of other descriptions, please:)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Kris,
Get a grip. (I meant on your imagination).
When i used the word swing my words were honestly not meant for anything above her midriff.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 pm

truthbetold wrote:Kris,
Get a grip. (I meant on your imagination).
When i used the word swing my words were honestly not meant for anything above her midriff.

>>>>Thanks for clarifying. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:34 pm

bunch of meanies!!! Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:bunch of meanies!!! Mad

>>>yeah, you tell 'em Trace. I am traumatized enough with her approaching "the change". TBT and Marathadi are not making it easy with these unflattering adjectives. At least I have an emphatic soul in my friend T-Dub.

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>yeah, you tell 'em Trace. I am traumatized enough with her approaching "the change". TBT and Marathadi are not making it easy with these unflattering adjectives. At least I have an emphatic soul in my friend T-Dub.

Smile

>>>Hey, I meant 'empathetic'

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Kris wrote:

Smile

>>>Hey, I meant 'empathetic'

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:52 pm

i got it the first time when u misspelled too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:17 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:i got it the first time when u misspelled too Smile

This is one of the fascinating things about the human brain. When it works properly, it can automatically adjust for minor spelling and grammar issues and understand the point being made. When it does not work properly, you end up with Jer-ji.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:i got it the first time when u misspelled too Smile

>>>Oh, what a fall was there! Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:29 am

English Vinglish - Very well made movie! Sridevi was in every frame and carried her role very well. Her voice, i am not sure what it is about it but the modulation could have been better. A total chick flick though, at least IMO:-) it did drag a bit in certain places but overall the script was tight and engaging for the most part.

what stood out in the movie? her sarees! good lord, every one of them, one of a kind and she carried it off very well. HEr eyes are her best asset. Expressive and spoke a million emotions.

some of the scenes reminded me of the british sitcom of the 80s, Mind your language which was incidentally very popular then. Most of the characters fit in very well, especially the french dude and the gorgeous girl who played the younger niece of sridevi's character.

Also, I wanted to sit her down and feed her tons and tons of fatty food made with butter:-) she looked completely emaciated in certain angles. her hands, OMG at the wrinklage:-)

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:21 pm

How was the movie PaattuKacheri! (Your new name)

I was thinking of watching it with my friend-u n she is all for the new release of Suriya, but not this one. She was like same old same old hubby wifey kids crap...give me a break!

Btw, how are you?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:15 am

Impedimenta wrote:English Vinglish - Very well made movie!
1) what stood out in the movie? her sarees! good lord, every one of them, one of a kind and she carried it off very well. 2) HEr eyes are her best asset. Expressive and spoke a million emotions. she looked completely emaciated in certain angles. 3) her hands, OMG at the wrinklage:-)

1) That is all I want to know...

Anyone who looks good in a saree, looks good without it as well.

2) her eyes....hm....ok...I agree....Wink

3) Arm/elbow wrinklage on a woman is the real age-meter.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 am

Sasthi wrote:

I was thinking of watching it with my friend-u n she is all for the new release of Suriya, but not this one. She was like same old same old hubby wifey kids crap...give me a break!

Btw, how are you?

LOL @ paattuKacheri. yes, sadly it is the same old hubby wifey kids crap which is why i said it is a chick flick. Sridevi's character eerliry reminded of someone in this forum:-) There was this south indian male character who also reminded me of someone in the forum, again eerily.

I am doing good. thanks for asking.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:26 am

Impedimenta wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

Btw, how are you?

LOL @ paattuKacheri. yes, sadly it is the same old hubby wifey kids crap which is why i said it is a chick flick. Sridevi's character eerliry reminded of someone in this forum:-) There was this south indian male character who also reminded me of someone in the forum, again eerily.

What is this "Someone Anyone" riddle?

Out with it.....This is not UN.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

Btw, how are you?

I would rather go shopping than watch some chick flick. May be wait for the DVD and watch it when I get tons of tears stored up. I know you think of me all the time ;-) and who is that male character you are talking about?! All the Men here have Women handles...so confusing.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:38 pm

Sasthi wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
Sasthi wrote:

LOL @ paattuKacheri. Sridevi's character eerliry reminded of someone in this forum:-) There was this south indian male character who also reminded me of someone in the forum, again eerily.

I would rather go shopping than watch some chick flick. May be wait for the DVD and watch it when I get tons of tears stored up. I know you think of me all the time ;-) and who is that male character you are talking about?! All the Men here have Women handles...so confusing.

Well...well...well.... This must be THE news of the day.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down