Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks

5 posters

Go down

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Empty Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 am

Rashmun is determined to keep adding nonsensical toilet paper articles to the Nizam thread that has already replaced the jokes thread. I will use this thread to summarize the funnies from that thread (and keep this thread up whenever Rashmun bumps that thread with another toilet paper extract).

Here are a few extracts from that thread.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5819p200-nizam-s-generous-side-and-love-for-books#46553

Max: this thread might have also been titled equally aptly as "rashmun's obdurate side and his love for kooks" in that case.

is there a parallel here with you losing your head now and then and making many serious mistakes, like your most recent obsessive and racist threads about telugus?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Empty Re: Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:02 pm

Q: Why did the Great Depression start in 1929?
A: Nizam was feeling depressed, that's why.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Empty Re: Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:50 pm

why did the nizam cross the road?
because there was a paan shop on the other side, and he wanted a meetha paan with cherry.

why did he cross the road twice?
he realized after he got to the other side that he had dropped his cherry.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:01 pm

why did he cross the road thrice?
he didn't want to but made many many serious mistakes. this was one.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Why did he cross the road the fourth time?
He had lost his head on the third crossing, and he went to look for it.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:03 pm

one regional chauvinist gently pats the other on his bum back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:22 pm

panini press wrote:Q: Why did the Great Depression start in 1929?
Sleep

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Sleep

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:47 pm

Sleep
LMAOOOOO! *i don't know what i am laughing at -- at your joke or the fact that you have finally learned to use emoticons -- regardless you are funny lol! *

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Sleep
LMAOOOOO! *i don't know what i am laughing at -- at your joke or the fact that you have finally learned to use emoticons -- regardless you are funny lol! *
I believe viTTy is the word. As in viTTy vee.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:one regional chauvinist gently pats the other on his bum back.
I am glad to notice the improvement in your sensory perception. You no longer confuse bum for middle-parted head, but only mix up bum and back. This is a hopeful development.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 pm

panini press wrote:
I am glad to notice the improvement in your sensory perception. You no longer confuse bum for middle-parted head, but only mix up bum and back. This is a hopeful development.

for the benefit of those who came in late to the discussion: Charvaka is referring to the following (after reading which he proceeded to abuse me):

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:This thread is incomplete and meaningless without the pic of the emoticon.
Good point. This emoticon needs to enter the SuCH gallery. May be next time I login as admin, whenever that is.

For now, let us make do with this.

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Spank210

Analyze this, Rashmun! (No pun intended)

Thank you. First of all, the emoticon is called spank but spank does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom as i earlier pointed out:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb
1. ( tr ) to slap or smack with the open hand, esp on the buttocks

— n
2. a slap or series of slaps with the flat of the hand

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spank?s=t

---

Secondly, this emoticon had been posted by me for Propagandhi (after Propa posted two emoticons for me). Propagandhi is a self proclaimed Gult.

----
Third, this is the meaning of Gult from urban dictionary:
Gult,
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.
'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

-----
Fourth, with respect to the words 'Gaand Ulta Louda Teda' (what Gult stands for according to urban dictionary) the words 'Louda Teda' means curved (or crooked shaped) penis. The words 'Gaand Ulta' mean butt-faced or a buttock-like face according to the well known samosapedia site:

'Gulti' is now used to refer to locals of Andhra Pradesh in a derogatory manner, and is now widely considered as short for 'gaand ulti' (suggesting that the locals have buttock-like faces and eat from their anus instead)[/b]

http://samosapedia.com/e/Gulti

---
Hence my claim that the person getting beaten is getting beaten on his head/face.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5366-final-thoughts-on-the-emoticon-put-up-or-shut-up#42616

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:19 pm

Sleep

At your age this is the most appropriate action that is involuntary. We understand.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

for the benefit of those who came in late to the discussion: Charvaka is referring to the following (after reading which he proceeded to abuse me):

Rashmun wrote:blah blah blah
Actually, I was referring to this hilarious episode of Rashmun v. World:
https://such.forumotion.com/t5157-synthesis-and-integration#40664
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:26 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

Rashmun wrote:blah blah blah
Actually, I was referring to this hilarious episode of Rashmun v. World:
https://such.forumotion.com/t5157-synthesis-and-integration#40664

As i mentioned earlier in another thread, the preliminary analysis of the emoticon made Charvaka laugh; but the final analysis of the emoticon* made him cry.

https://such.forumotion.com/t8402-rashmun-s-obdurate-side-and-love-for-kooks#63409

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 pm

southindian wrote:
Sleep

At your age this is the most appropriate action that is involuntary. We understand.

Charvaka is this how you were taught to speak to someone who is old enough to be your father?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Yes, that "analysis" totally kicked butt and middle-parted head. I still get sad when I remember how bad it was for me. But leave all that, yaar. Tell me this, why do you love kooks so much, Rashmun?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Sleep

Charvaka is this how you were taught to speak to someone who is old enough to be your father?
Oops, you caught me. How did you become so smart? Did Nizam teach you?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 pm

BTW, that synthesis and integration thread -- as hilarious a read as ever on CH -- reminds me. Whatever happened to Chameli?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 pm

panini press wrote:Yes, that "analysis" totally kicked butt and middle-parted head. I still get sad when I remember how bad it was for me. But leave all that, yaar. Tell me this, why do you love kooks so much, Rashmun?

You also threatened to put the emoticon in the emoticon gallery of this forum, in gross violation of your Admin power, in a bid to keep embarrassing me. But that was before i gave my final analysis of the emoticon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:This thread is incomplete and meaningless without the pic of the emoticon.
Good point. This emoticon needs to enter the SuCH gallery. May be next time I login as admin, whenever that is.

Thank you. First of all, the emoticon is called spank but spank does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom as i earlier pointed out:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb

— n

---

Secondly, this emoticon had been posted by me for Propagandhi (after Propa posted two emoticons for me). Propagandhi is a self proclaimed Gult.

----
Gult,
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.

-----
Fourth, with respect to the words 'Gaand Ulta Louda Teda' (what Gult stands for according to urban dictionary) the words 'Louda Teda' means curved (or crooked shaped) penis. The words 'Gaand Ulta' mean butt-faced or a buttock-like face according to the well known samosapedia site:

'Gulti' is now used to refer to locals of Andhra Pradesh in a derogatory manner, and is now widely considered as short for 'gaand ulti' (suggesting that the locals have buttock-like faces and eat from their anus instead)[/b]

---
Hence my claim that the person getting beaten is getting beaten on his head/face.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5366-final-thoughts-on-the-emoticon-put-up-or-shut-up#42616

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:You also threatened to put the emoticon in the emoticon gallery of this forum
Nobody can ever accuse you of understanding sarcasm.

Rashmun wrote:in gross violation of your Admin power
What, is it that time of month for you again? You want to post yet another poll about admin powers? All right. Whatever you do, just don't vote to ban yourself again.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:45 pm

panini press wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Sleep
I believe viTTy is the word. As in viTTy vee.
"viTTy" is appropriate too because it's a word that i made up to describe "humour" such as this:

Q: Why did the Great Depression start in 1929?

and

"...your pakistani friends (note that i said 'friend,' not 'fried.')"

viTTy!

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:48 pm

LOL Jerji, you are on a roll, na. Is it Hamdard ka tonic Sinkara? Please do share your secret so the rest of the world can benefit from your experiences.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:51 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:You also threatened to put the emoticon in the emoticon gallery of this forum
Nobody can ever accuse you of understanding sarcasm.

Rashmun wrote:in gross violation of your Admin power
What, is it that time of month for you again? You want to post yet another poll about admin powers? All right. Whatever you do, just don't vote to ban yourself again.

I no longer believe in polls on this forum because i have come to realize that you and your buddies prefer to cast multiple votes in these polls because of your low level of morality. Even in the earlier poll to eject you as Admin of this forum none of those who voted to retain you disclosed their handle ID's. On the other hand those who voted to eject you as Admin of this forum disclosed their handle IDs.

Also, it is natural for you to start shouting 'it was a joke' when caught with your pants down in your pathetic attempt to bully another poster by abusing your Admin power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 pm

panini press wrote:LOL Jerji, you are on a roll, na. Is it Hamdard ka tonic Sinkara? Please do share your secret so the rest of the world can benefit from your experiences.

Charvaka, is this how you were taught to address someone who is old enough to be your father?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Another funny moment on SuCH:

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Captur13
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:LOL Jerji, you are on a roll, na. Is it Hamdard ka tonic Sinkara? Please do share your secret so the rest of the world can benefit from your experiences.

Charvaka, is this how you were taught to address someone who is old enough to be your father?
Rashmun, you have no credibility to question my manners. After all, you are someone who has used the choicest of abuses for people older than you (e.g. "randi rakshasi" for a woman).
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:57 pm

panini press wrote:Another funny moment on SuCH:

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Captur13

The post to Propa was after repeated provocation. As i mentioned, Propa had posted two emoticons in a bid to annoy and instigate me and i was responding in kind.

Charvaka never ever rebuked his fellow Gulti after Propagandhi gave repeated death threats to Jeremiah or when he posted the pictures of Jeremiah's wife and daughter on chat and expressed a desire to make love to them. It is as if Charvaka prefers to close his eyes whenever a fellow Gult resorts to abuse and slander.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:58 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun, you have no credibility to question my manners. After all, you are someone who has used the choicest of abuses for people older than you (e.g. "randi rakshasi" for a woman).

That was many years ago and the person with whom i had an unfortunate exchange of abuse has made up with me to the extent that she has confidence in posting in a forum in which i have Admin power ( http://sulekha.forumotion.com ). You yourself repeatedly kept heckling and harrassing that female poster to the extent that she refuses to join this forum because you have Admin power here and she does not trust you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Here is another hilarious moment... see how Rashmun first accuses Tracy of lying when he himself is clearly doing so!

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Captur14
Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Captur15
Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Captur16

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:09 pm

panini press wrote:Here is another hilarious moment... see how Rashmun first accuses Tracy of lying when he himself is clearly doing so!

Charvaka keeps referring to an initial preliminary interpretation of the emoticon. After further reflection, i came up with the final interpretation of the emoticon which made Charvaka cry:

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb

— n

---

----
Gult,

-----

---

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Another hilarious moment from that classic episode of the hit comedy series Rashmun v. World, this one starring the indefatigable blabberwock:

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Captur17Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Captur18
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Here is another hilarious moment... see how Rashmun first accuses Tracy of lying when he himself is clearly doing so!

Charvaka keeps referring to an initial preliminary interpretation of the emoticon. After further reflection, i came up with the final interpretation of the emoticon which made Charvaka cry:

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Collins
World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb

— n

---

----
Gult,

-----

---

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Anyway, leave all that, yaar. Tell me, why do you love kooks so much, Rashmun?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:58 pm

panini press wrote:Anyway, leave all that, yaar. Tell me, why do you love kooks so much, Rashmun?

Are you referring to the person who you claim should be put on par with the Nazis but who was accorded high praise by the U.S. consul general?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Anyway, leave all that, yaar. Tell me, why do you love kooks so much, Rashmun?

Are you referring to the person who you claim should be put on par with the Nazis but who was accorded high praise by the U.S. consul general?
Other people accorded high praise by US diplomats: Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarak, Augusto Pinochet.

You didn't answer the question. Why do you love kooks so much? Even after they betrayed India?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:10 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Other people accorded high praise by US diplomats: Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarak, Augusto Pinochet.

You didn't answer the question. Why do you love kooks so much? Even after they betrayed India?

We are talking about a U.S. consul general and not just any U.S. diplomat. Has any U.S. consul general accorded high praise to any of the people you mention? If yes, please give some evidence of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Other people accorded high praise by US diplomats: Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarak, Augusto Pinochet.

We are talking about a U.S. consul general and not just any U.S. diplomat. Has any U.S. consul general accorded high praise to any of the people you mention? If yes, please give some evidence of this.
Here is where a lowly US Consul General figures in the pecking order.

President of the United States
|__ Secretary of State
|__ Under-Secretary for Management
|__ Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs
|__ US Ambassador to India
|__ US Consul General at one of the consulates in India

Now, here is evidence of the US president, the boss's boss's boss's boss's boss of a consul general, praising Hosni Mubarak.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2008-01-17/news/0801160356_1_egyptian-leader-bush-s-agenda-peace-treaty

President Bush lavished praise on President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt on Wednesday, emphasizing the country's role in regional security and the Israeli-Palestinian peace process while publicly avoiding mention of the government's actions in jailing or exiling opposition leaders and its severe restrictions on opposition political activities.

"I appreciate very much the long and proud tradition that you've had for a vibrant civil society," said Bush, whose joint appearance with the Egyptian leader was unannounced and, according to the White House, had been uncertain until the last minute.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Now that we have taken care of that distraction, let's come back to the question you are too scared to answer. Why do you love kooks so much? Even after they betrayed India?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:02 pm

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Other people accorded high praise by US diplomats: Muammar Gaddafi, Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarak, Augusto Pinochet.

Here is where a lowly US Consul General figures in the pecking order.

President of the United States
|__ Secretary of State
|__ Under-Secretary for Management
|__ Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs
|__ US Ambassador to India
|__ US Consul General at one of the consulates in India

Now, here is evidence of the US president, the boss's boss's boss's boss's boss of a consul general, praising Hosni Mubarak.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2008-01-17/news/0801160356_1_egyptian-leader-bush-s-agenda-peace-treaty

President Bush lavished praise on President Hosni Mubarak of Egypt on Wednesday, emphasizing the country's role in regional security and the Israeli-Palestinian peace process while publicly avoiding mention of the government's actions in jailing or exiling opposition leaders and its severe restrictions on opposition political activities.

"I appreciate very much the long and proud tradition that you've had for a vibrant civil society," said Bush, whose joint appearance with the Egyptian leader was unannounced and, according to the White House, had been uncertain until the last minute.

Please see:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5819p500-nizam-s-generous-side-and-love-for-books#63460

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:04 pm

what did nizam say about osmania?

rashmania is better

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Time for a bump.

Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Pic10Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Pic210
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 am

Great illustration of Rashmun's love for kooks: Nizam, like Gandhi, deserves praise.

I presume Nizam deserves praise also for collecting all that taxpayer money to make himself richest man in the world. He deserves double praise for keeping much of it after the Indian Army forced him to surrender.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5819p500-nizam-s-generous-side-and-love-for-books#63535
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:47 pm

We need a Nizam chalisa that Rashmun can recite during that time of every month. That should spare the rest of us the monthly outbursts of passion for the Nizam, and provide Rashmun a better way to cope.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Nice summary of the Rashmun Method...
Rashmun's obdurate side and love for kooks Internettruth
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:46 pm

* bump *

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down