Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawyer: Opponent is using buxom assistant to distract jury; 'I like large breasts' but she's bogus

3 posters

Go down

Lawyer: Opponent is using buxom assistant to distract jury; 'I like large breasts' but she's bogus  Empty Lawyer: Opponent is using buxom assistant to distract jury; 'I like large breasts' but she's bogus

Post by sambarvada Thu May 26, 2011 3:48 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/05/26/2011-05-26_lawyer_opponent_is_using_sexy_assistant_to_distract_jury_i_like_large_breasts_bu.html

sambarvada

Back to top Go down

Lawyer: Opponent is using buxom assistant to distract jury; 'I like large breasts' but she's bogus  Empty Re: Lawyer: Opponent is using buxom assistant to distract jury; 'I like large breasts' but she's bogus

Post by doofus_maximus Thu May 26, 2011 4:08 pm

why do you post these stories.. Please vote.

do you think we like them?

or

do you like them?

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Lawyer: Opponent is using buxom assistant to distract jury; 'I like large breasts' but she's bogus  Empty Re: Lawyer: Opponent is using buxom assistant to distract jury; 'I like large breasts' but she's bogus

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu May 26, 2011 5:18 pm

sar bhoj paparajan needs lightly titillatory amateur content to wank to. he cant handle hardcore tube sites like rest of us.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu May 26, 2011 8:45 pm

i clicked on the link thinking I get to see boobs on a dreary dull work day.. fake they may be..

All I saw was a girl with huggeeee glasses..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down