Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public service announcement

3 posters

Go down

Public service announcement Empty Public service announcement

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:55 pm

I am now tired of Aurangzeb and his great antics. (Did you know, for instance, that Aurangzeb is practically indistinguishable from Hindu mystics?)

Now that he has surpassed Nizam in greatness, I shall rest a little. I am sure Rashmun will want to continue to post inanities about Nizam and his various sycophants. I will respond to them at the appropriate time. But for now, enjoy the relative calm in these parts over the next few days. I suspect Nizam may pull ahead of Aurangzeb in the meanwhile. But not to worry; as I have shown in the last few days, I know the science and the art of dotting.

https://such.forumotion.com/t8491p800-aurangzeb-s-generous-side-and-love-for-books#68618

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Public service announcement Empty Re: Public service announcement

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Phew!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm

amusing to see Charvaka running away with his tail between his legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Yes, that's exactly how it went down, Rashmun. Congratulations on winning this.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm

panini press wrote:Yes, that's exactly how it went down, Rashmun. Congratulations on winning this.
Hey! Don't take the sheen off his winning!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:16 pm

panini press wrote:Yes, that's exactly how it went down, Rashmun. Congratulations on winning this.

Thanks. I do like to expose quacks and charlatans from time to time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Haha!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:amusing to see Charvaka running away with his tail between his legs.

rashmun you should subtitle your thread fair & balanced.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:26 pm

panini press wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Haha! Rashmun i love playing tag team with my slave.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:36 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:amusing to see Charvaka running away with his tail between his legs.

Or "You Report, We Copy-Paste."
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

panini press wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Or "You Report, We Copy-Paste."

They also dot who copy and paste.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:41 pm

or avalanche on bullshit mountain (stolen from jon stewart).
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:18 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:or avalanche on bullshit mountain (stolen from jon stewart).

With respect to netiquette my own rule is not to fight with or provoke someone who is being attacked by multiple posters particularly if I have exchanged numerous posts with the poster being attacked. The reason for this is that one should avoid permanently damaging relations with a poster with whom one has frequently exchanged views.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:23 pm

my making fun of you has nothing to do with your ongoing feud with press and co. i have always made fun of you about certain obsessions you have.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:29 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:my making fun of you has nothing to do with your ongoing feud with press and co. i have always made fun of you about certain obsessions you have.

It is in poor taste to make fun of someone who is being attacked by multiple posters. I will also point out that I did not intervene and make fun of you when your old pal Mburuburu was screwing you for ingratiating yourself to Charvaka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Public service announcement No-whining

Last edited by panini press on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:my making fun of you has nothing to do with your ongoing feud with press and co. i have always made fun of you about certain obsessions you have.

It is in poor taste to make fun of someone who is being attacked by multiple posters. I will also point out that I did not intervene and make fun of you when your old pal Mburuburu was screwing you for ingratiating yourself to Charvaka.

rashmun: i don't have such a thin skin having been on sulekha and here for over seven or so years. but i realize others' mileage may vary.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

rashmun: i don't have such a thin skin having been on sulekha and here for over seven or so years. but i realize others' mileage may vary.

I have seen u losing your cool on several occasions sometimes for silly reasons. At any rate considering that we have exchanged views for several years I only thought it fair to let u know that if u should continue to make fun of me when I am being attacked by multiple posters it would lead u having a relationship with me of the same nature that Charvaka has with me. Charvaka would love it if that were to happen of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I have seen u losing your cool on several occasions sometimes for silly reasons. At any rate considering that we have exchanged views for several years I only thought it fair to let u know that if u should continue to make fun of me when I am being attacked by multiple posters it would lead u having a relationship with me of the same nature that Charvaka has with me. Charvaka would love it if that were to happen of course.

i don't think i have THAT level of patience. i'll just grant that you are the winner of all our future "debates" regardless of the arguments presented. hopefully that'll give you a measure of peace.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i don't think i have THAT level of patience. i'll just grant that you are the winner of all our future "debates" regardless of the arguments presented. hopefully that'll give you a measure of peace.

Thank you. Peace be with you as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down