Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

synthesis and integration

+10
b_A
MulaiAzhagi
charvaka
chameli
artood2
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
14 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

synthesis and integration Empty synthesis and integration

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 pm

share your views, opinions, ideas, bouquets, blogs and news on synthesis and integration here. make them as outlandish as possible to receive extra credit.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

synthesis and integration Empty Re: synthesis and integration

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 pm

The biggest integration has been between tranny, granny and mnanny.

I take all the extra credit for that.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Hellsangel wrote:The biggest integration has been between tranny, granny and mnanny.

but of course. the tranny is hellsananda since he has remained ambivalent about whether he is male or female and continued to evade this question even when asked several times. the granny has to be the Akka. and the manny or nanny or whatever role can be played by Propa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:25 pm

who be mnanny?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:who be mnanny?

D-uh! Obviously, the one who so eagerly jumped in at my post.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:The biggest integration has been between tranny, granny and mnanny.

that's three way synthesis yo. no punany between the three of them which is unusual to say the least

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:49 pm

synthesis and integration Rashmu11
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:50 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:synthesis and integration Rashmu11

Many of the synthesis posts express not my views but views of people like Subramanya Bharati, Justice Malimath, Amartya Sen, Justice Sathasivam, etc. I still remember with fondness the shock i gave you when i posted the scanned image of Subramanya Bharati's letter promoting hindi.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm

not at all integrator & syntheizer-in-chief! one fully expects something like that from bharathi who lived in a completely different era and who was driven by a completely different set of motivations than us in the twenty-first century
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:10 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not at all integrator & syntheizer-in-chief! one fully expects something like that from bharathi who lived in a completely different era and who was driven by a completely different set of motivations than us in the twenty-first century

what about justice malimath and justice sathasivam?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Many of the synthesis posts express not my views but views of people like Subramanya Bharati, Justice Malimath, Amartya Sen, Justice Sathasivam, etc. I still remember with fondness the shock i gave you when i posted the scanned image of Subramanya Bharati's letter promoting hindi.

You don't say....

I am deeply disappointed.

But, at least i am glad that you are now in the same category as those great (Accomplished) personalities.

I am sure you will get your Noble Nobel in 2013 for pieceful synthesis.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You don't say....

I am deeply disappointed.

But, at least i am glad that you are now in the same category as those great (Accomplished) personalities.

I am sure you will get your Noble Nobel in 2013 for pieceful synthesis.

but i am proud of the fact that i always give the appropriate link when giving the views of others. unlike one other poster who would post numerous 'Morning Coffee' philosophy posts written by other people but would take credit for the writings for himself. This guy even generated a fan following for himself based on these Morning Coffee posts, but then got exposed when someone gave the link to the article from where he had lifted his latest Morning Coffee post. After this, the Morning Coffee posts abruptly came to an end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Rashmun, at the end of the day, do you write in your journal, 'I kicked many asses today'?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Rashmun, at the end of the day, do you write in your journal, 'I kicked many asses today'?

There is a saying in hindi which perhaps applies to you right now:

Khisiyani billi khamba noche.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:Rashmun, at the end of the day, do you write in your journal, 'I kicked many asses today'?

lol, no I think you have no idea what the kahawat means. Stick to tamil curse words.

Anyway, I was just trying to get under your skin, and thinking how do you react to your daily CH interactions. I am sure you feel as if you are the one kicking ass after another to near perfection. Am I right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 pm

rashmun's Journal. March 9th, 2012: dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. this city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. the streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. the accumulated filth of all their sex and murder and sarks foamed up about their waists and all the gults and non shemales look up at me and they whimpered "save us from the butt kicking" and I whispered "no".

PS: I kicked many butts today on SUCH.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

lol, no I think you have no idea what the kahawat means. Stick to tamil curse words.

Anyway, I was just trying to get under your skin, and thinking how do you react to your daily CH interactions. I am sure you feel as if you are the one kicking ass after another to near perfection. Am I right?

the kahawat means an angry (or annoyed) cat is trying to scratch a pole. in your case, after i gave links to be nice please's posts in which BNP gave you the thrashing of your life (which permanently damaged your psyche) you are naturally angry and upset at me and hence hitting out desperately at me whenever the opportunity presents itself. Since you are a poor debater, your punches never land and hence you are left rolling over in futility and anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:rashmun's Journal. March 9th, 2012: dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. this city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. the streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. the accumulated filth of all their sex and murder and sarks foamed up about their waists and all the gults and non shemales look up at me and they whimpered "save us from the butt kicking" and I whispered "no".

This reminds me of the days of the duel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

the kahawat means an angry (or annoyed) cat is trying to scratch a pole. in your case, after i gave links to be nice please's posts in which BNP gave you the thrashing of your life (which permanently damaged your psyche) you are naturally angry and upset at me and hence hitting out desperately at me whenever the opportunity presents itself. Since you are a poor debater, your punches never land and hence you are left rolling over in futility and anger.

Rh - check
HA - check
Dut - check
Max - check
Upps - check
Tracy - check

I kicked many butts today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rh - check
HA - check
Dut - check
Max - check
Upps - check
Tracy - check

Only a poor or mentally fragile debater will equate a vigorous debate with ass kicking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Forgot:
DM - check
BW - check

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Only a poor or mentally fragile debater will equate a vigorous debate with ass kicking.

yeah, we *are* talking about you, and I am asking you if this is how you feel at the end of the day? I do remember you mentioning something to this effect somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rh - check
HA - check
Dut - check
Max - check
Upps - check
Tracy - check

i have known Max and Uppili from before Tracy ever made her first appearance on Sulekha. Vigorous debating does not mean butt kicking. It means vigorous exchange of ideas and opinions. Sometimes, inevitably, this leads to heated discussions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yeah, we *are* talking about you, and I am asking you if this is how you feel at the end of the day? I do remember you mentioning something to this effect somewhere.

Would you not be more interested in learning how Be nice please thinks you are feeling at the end of the day. BNP has written about this on several occasions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Would you not be more interested in learning how Be nice please thinks you are feeling at the end of the day. BNP has written about this on several occasions.

oooh... I brought in the BNP word. The final and ultimate blow to TW. She gonna shiver in fear now. Then she will be mad at me. She will retreat, and come back to hit me back tomorrow. But I know how to kick her butt. I will bring up BNP again. I am GOD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

oooh... I brought in the BNP word. The final and ultimate blow to TW. She gonna shiver in fear now. Then she will be mad at me. She will retreat, and come back to hit me back tomorrow. But I know how to kick her butt. I will bring up BNP again. I am GOD.

is it true that you sent a long complaint letter to Team Sulekha asking them to ban Be Nice Please because of your mutual differences?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

is it true that you sent a long complaint letter to Team Sulekha asking them to ban Be Nice Please because of your mutual differences?

She is not back out. I will ask more seemingly uncomfortable questions. I am kick-ass Rashmun. Next, I will ask her how QB kicked her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

She is not back out. I will ask more seemingly uncomfortable questions. I am kick-ass Rashmun. Next, I will ask her how QB kicked her ass.

With QB at least you were fighting back. With Be nice please you just got pummeled into submission. Hence the desperate appeal to Team Sulekha to ban Be nice please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

With QB at least you were fighting back. With Be nice please you just got pummeled into submission. Hence the desperate appeal to Team Sulekha to ban Be nice please.

I know that in that post, she asked for both bnp and qb to be banned, but I won't let facts come in the way of my kick-ass allegations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

I know that in that post, she asked for both bnp and qb to be banned, but I won't let facts come in the way of my kick-ass allegations.

I don't recall seeing your post; i only saw be nice please's post referring to your post. Be nice please did not mention QB in her post. This is Be nice please's post that i am referring to:

Trashy- Follow up
started by be nice please 3 yrs ago
Good morning Trashy How are you today? Just wanted to follow up on the whiny-snotty-boo-hoo-complaint that you wrote to Team Sulekha that took you all night to write. Were they impressed by your hard work to resurrect a 2 year old post? Lemme know if you need help writing a more formal letter. My english may not be that good but is slightly better than yours.
Bnp

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-follow-up-936147.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I don't recall seeing your post; i only saw be nice please's post referring to your post. Be nice please did not mention QB in her post. This is Be nice please's post that i am referring to:

Trashy- Follow up
Good morning Trashy How are you today? Just wanted to follow up on the whiny-snotty-boo-hoo-complaint that you wrote to Team Sulekha that took you all night to write. Were they impressed by your hard work to resurrect a 2 year old post? Lemme know if you need help writing a more formal letter. My english may not be that good but is slightly better than yours.
Bnp

I have ultimate proofs. I don't need to find facts. I am Rashmun. I am kicking ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:23 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Bnp

I have ultimate proofs. I don't need to find facts. I am Rashmun. I am kicking ass.

I am not kicking any ass. Your ass has already been kicked beyond recognition by Be nice please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Bnp

I am not kicking any ass. Your ass has already been kicked beyond recognition by Be nice please.

Let me play Rashmun-the-modest-one. Yes, that will work.

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Bnp

Let me play modest. Yes, that will work.

In your complaint letter to Team Sulekha, did you really resurrect a 2 year old post of Be nice please as BNP alleges?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Bnp

Since Tracy Whiney dared to cross your path she (a female) had to be subjected not only to harassment but to implied threats of violence by proxy (butt kick beyond recognition) by you. Truly classy and exemplary behavior, ya? maa behen nahi hai, ghar pe?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Bnp

Since Tracy Whiney dared to cross your path she (a female) had to be subjected not only to harassment but to implied threats of violence by proxy (butt kick beyond recognition) by you. Truly classy and exemplary behavior, ya? maa behen nahi hai, ghar pe?

ha ha @ Tracy Whiney. i deliberately made it clear that i am not indulging in any butt kicking. Towards this end, i also gave references to Be nice please's posts to explain to Tracy what butt kicking really means.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Bnp

In your complaint letter to Team Sulekha, did you really resurrect a 2 year old post of Be nice please as BNP alleges?

I am also bringing up 3 year old posts. But I am Rashmun. I will let that pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

The 3 year old post was brought up to clear up your misunderstanding about what butt kicking means. But giving a 2 year old post as proof of Be nice please's bad behavior to Team Sulekha, together with the request that be nice please be banned from sulekha, is something i find hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:rashmun's Journal. March 9th, 2012: dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. this city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. the streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. the accumulated filth of all their sex and murder and sarks foamed up about their waists and all the gults and non shemales look up at me and they whimpered "save us from the butt kicking" and I whispered "no".

This reminds me of the days of the duel.

actually it should have reminded you of 'watchmen', Rorschach.err..Rashmun..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:

When people write post mocking your style, do you think your ass got whipped?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:47 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

Well done, soodu_naayi!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The 3 year old post was brought up to clear up your misunderstanding about what butt kicking means. But giving a 2 year old post as proof of Be nice please's bad behavior to Team Sulekha, together with the request that be nice please be banned from sulekha, is something i find hilarious.

I am all confused now, but I still think I am winning. Rashmun never loses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

I am all confused now, but I still think I am winning. Rashmun never loses.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:09 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

Well done, soodu_naayi!

whoa... from vashishta himself...every god has its day, i guess cheers

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:16 pm

I am proud of this integration between the three of us Smile

May our alliance never cease continue to prosper in spite of malevolent beings trying to make trouble
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:19 pm

. Truly classy and exemplary behavior, ya? maa behen nahi hai, ghar pe?...propa gandhi

bastard... tere ghar mein kaun kaun hain ? would u like for them to see what kind of an animal you are ?

baat karta hain ...ma....hod
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:21 pm

The shemale is shedding the sheneer.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:25 pm

this couldn't have come at a better time..all these while I am trying to understand the full scope of bias intimidation

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm

chameli wrote:. Truly classy and exemplary behavior, ya? maa behen nahi hai, ghar pe?...propa gandhi

bastard... tere ghar mein kaun kaun hain ? would u like for them to see what kind of an animal you are ?

baat karta hain ...ma....hod

chameli, let us avoid using abusive words wherever possible. the only possible exception is when someone has abused you in a vicious manner but this was not the case this time. Propa did not abuse me--the words 'ma behen nahi hai ghar pe' is a fairly common question and i was not offended when he said this to me.

i say this to you as your friend and well wisher. please do not take this otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next