Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

synthesis and integration

+10
b_A
MulaiAzhagi
charvaka
chameli
artood2
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
14 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

synthesis and integration - Page 3 Empty Re: synthesis and integration

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 am

blabberwock wrote:

Who on earth parts the hair in the middle especially at the back of the head? What fashion book is this from?synthesis and integration - Page 3 Empty

i had many gujarati friends in college who used to do this (this was in the late eighties and early nineties).
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not at all integrator & syntheizer-in-chief! one fully expects something like that from bharathi who lived in a completely different era and who was driven by a completely different set of motivations than us in the twenty-first century

what about justice malimath and justice sathasivam?

synthesizer-ji: by now you should know that this mode of argumentation of quoting others' opinions to bolster your own doesn't play on my street.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:54 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Who on earth parts the hair in the middle especially at the back of the head? What fashion book is this from?synthesis and integration - Page 3 Empty

i had many gujarati friends in college who used to do this (this was in the late eighties and early nineties).

like a painting or like a book, an emoticon too can be interpreted in different ways by different people. this is the lesson all of us have learnt today. Another thing many people debating this issue learnt is that spanking does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom.
just one clarification: the parting of the hair in the middle is in the front of the head not the back. The guy is bending his head down as per my interpretation. If you think of it as a picture, his face and legs are facing the camera.
Another point: one does not spank on the bottom with the left hand when one is standing on the left of the guy being hit--one does so with the right hand. The person in the emoticon is hitting with his left hand.

Last edited by Rashmun on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:not at all integrator & syntheizer-in-chief! one fully expects something like that from bharathi who lived in a completely different era and who was driven by a completely different set of motivations than us in the twenty-first century

what about justice malimath and justice sathasivam?

synthesizer-ji: by now you should know that this mode of argumentation of quoting others' opinions to bolster your own doesn't play on my street.

the views of justices malimath and sathasivam and Subramanya Bharati are important because these people are not north indians. when i first said that Bharati was for promoting hindi you claimed this was a canard spread by north indian politicians. my point is that do not blame north indians exclusively for wanting to promote hindi when a section of south indians want to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:44 am

Ha ha ha. Asatyaji, you are writhing too much for a Saturday morning.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:02 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

like a painting or like a book, an emoticon too can be interpreted in different ways by different people. this is the lesson all of us have learnt today. Another thing many people debating this issue learnt is that spanking does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom.
just one clarification: the parting of the hair in the middle is in the front of the head not the back. The guy is bending his head down as per my interpretation. If you think of it as a picture, his face and legs are facing the camera.
Another point: one does not spank on the bottom with the left hand when one is standing on the left of the guy being hit--one does so with the right hand. The person in the emoticon is hitting with his left hand.

Why should one use the left hand for hitting the head though? I think, even for that, given the relative positions of the two emoticons concerned, the right hand should be the obvious choice.

Maybe it is not a head too? Or could it be that the other emoticon is a southpaw? Very intriguing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:06 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

Why should one use the left hand for hitting the head though? I think, even for that, given the relative positions of the two emoticons concerned, the right hand should be the obvious choice.

Maybe it is not a head too? Or could it be that the other emoticon is a southpaw? Very intriguing!

exactly. one should not use the left hand for hitting (on the bottom) when one is on the left of the person being hit. one should use the right hand. but in the emoticon the person who is hitting is using his left hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

exactly. one should not use the left hand for hitting (on the bottom) when one is on the left of the person being hit. one should use the right hand. but in the emoticon the person who is hitting is using his left hand.

My questions is : why use the left hand for the head that is parted in the middle? To me, a right hand should be used even for that. Your logic concluding that it is a head based on the use of left hand is flawed.

Bottom or top, right hand should have been used. In case he is a southpaw, we are back to square one - it could be the head or the tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:16 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

My questions is : why use the left hand for the head that is parted in the middle? To me, a right hand should be used even for that. Your logic concluding that it is a head based on the use of left hand is flawed.

Bottom or top, right hand should have been used. In case he is a southpaw, we are back to square one - it could be the head or the tail.

either the left or right hand can be used for slapping or punching on the face or head when standing on the left of the person being hit. if you disagree with this, then let us agree to disagree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:27 pm

I just wish the emoticon maker could read all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I just wish the emoticon maker could read all this.

Critics of paintings and books are free to interpret them differently from how the painter and the writer interprets his own work. Likewise with emoticons.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:36 pm

synthesizer-ji i applaud your stamina to write labored posts after labored posts on the trivialest of matters. for that you have no equal.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:34 pm

This thread is full of winning!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:like a painting or like a book, an emoticon too can be interpreted in different ways by different people. this is the lesson all of us have learnt today. Another thing many people debating this issue learnt is that spanking does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom.
Most posters have also learned another important lesson. Quite how far you well go off the edge to defend hay I'll considered statements. Bhartrihari was right.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Damn Swype.

Will go

Your ill considered
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 pm

blabberwock wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha. So much writhing here:
it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon.

Oh that is an easy question. The technical term is assface.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:like a painting or like a book, an emoticon too can be interpreted in different ways by different people. this is the lesson all of us have learnt today. Another thing many people debating this issue learnt is that spanking does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom.
Most posters have also learned another important lesson. Quite how far you well go off the edge to defend hay I'll considered statements. Bhartrihari was right.

I am well within my right to interpret any painting or book or emoticon. I gave my reasons for the way i was interpreting the emoticon. Moreover i clarified your misunderstanding about the word 'spanking'. Spanking does not necessarily mean hitting on the bottom, as was your (wrong) impression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:44 pm

We have found our new Sevaji! We are Seved!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:45 pm

charvaka wrote:
blabberwock wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha. So much writhing here:
it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon.

this is like making a scarecrow and shooting it at point blank range. Typical PP Method. i had clarified that the hair parting is in the front of the head in accordance with my interpretation.

Last edited by Rashmun on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:This thread is full of winning!
and butt head kicking
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:46 pm

charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:This thread is full of winning!
and butt head kicking

PPji is angry now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:47 pm

There should be a law against so much mirth!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

this is like making a scarecrow and shooting it at point back range. Typical PP Method. i had clarified that the hair parting is in the front of the head in accordance with my interpretation.
Ok, butthead then?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:49 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
blabberwock wrote:

this is like making a scarecrow and shooting it at point back range. Typical PP Method. i had clarified that the hair parting is in the front of the head in accordance with my interpretation.
Ok, butthead then?

Calm down, PPji.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:50 pm

we did achieve butt-head synthesis. I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:we did achieve butt-head synthesis. I think.

but you still did not tell us whether you gave a two year old post of be nice please as 'proof' of misbehavior when you wrote your complaint letter to sulekha asking them to ban be nice please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Asatyaji, you should stop before someone dies from laughter.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Asatyaji, you should stop before someone dies from laughter.

i can't. i am rolling over in laughter myself. PPji is angry with me and the ghost of be nice please continues to haunt Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:

but you still did not tell us whether you gave a two year old post of be nice please as 'proof' of misbehavior when you wrote your complaint letter to sulekha asking them to ban be nice please.

I can't tell you, coz I have no memory of it. I doubt if I mentioned some 2 year old thread, but if I did, then I'm sure I might have a good reason, maybe same way you keep diggin 3 year old posts of hers against me.

If you so badly want to find out, maybe you can try looking at their feedback thread. If not there, then I can't help you coz I never kept my sulekha notes for fear of hacking.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:57 pm

The taxi driver just asked me what is so funny.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I can't tell you, coz I have no memory of it. I doubt if I mentioned some 2 year old thread, but if I did, then I'm sure I might have a good reason, maybe same way you keep diggin 3 year old posts of hers against me.

If you so badly want to find out, maybe you can try looking at their feedback thread. If not there, then I can't help you coz I never kept my sulekha notes for fear of hacking.

This may refresh your memory.

Trashy- Follow up
started by be nice please 3 yrs ago
Good morning Trashy How are you today? Just wanted to follow up on the whiny-snotty-boo-hoo-complaint that you wrote to Team Sulekha that took you all night to write. Were they impressed by your hard work to resurrect a 2 year old post? Lemme know if you need help writing a more formal letter. My english may not be that good but is slightly better than yours.
Bnp

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-follow-up-936147.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Asatyaji, you should stop before someone dies from laughter.

i can't. i am rolling over in laughter myself. PPji is angry with me and the ghost of be nice please continues to haunt Tracy.
What should I be angry about? Please give me a hint and I well do the needful. I don't want to disappoint you. Also please start googling about butthead synthesis in various states and take copious notes.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Good morning Trashy How are you today? Just wanted to follow up on the whiny-snotty-boo-hoo-complaint that you wrote to Team Sulekha that took you all night to write. Were they impressed by your hard work to resurrect a 2 year old post? Lemme know if you need help writing a more formal letter. My english may not be that good but is slightly better than yours.
Bnp

[url=http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-follow-up-936147.htm
http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-follow-up-936147.htm[/quote[/url]]

It didn't. Thanks for playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Bnp

A complaint letter

Esteemed Team Suleka,
At the risk of sounding like I am kissing your ass, I want to request you to keep the the environment on CH clean, healthy and welcoming as it has always been. I am tired of crying my sorry ass to anyone and everyone, and now my only resort is- you. There are some handles that need to be banned from suleka for being stalker, hitting poeple below the belt with their nasty language, and generally bringing down the high standars that CH boasts of. Following are the handle names: 1. Be Nice Please She/it/he has a mean streak. Just read any of her posts since she joined CH in 2007. She 'always' fights and fights and only fights with evryyybody. There is not even 1 post by her which shows that she has a shred of decency. Her foul mouth will put our BittuZing to shame. Please look at the long list of people she has attacked: 1.Me 2.BittuZing 3.Trashy 4.Panzy Boy 5. Desparate Housewife 6. Resident Midget 7. Overweight-B00bpressing-Negligent-mother-of-doomed-kids 8.Georgy-Porgy 9. Validation-seeking-doormat-housewife 10. Vertically-challenged-Jat-boy. I request you to ban her span.
With love and a tongue always ready to lick,
Tracy Whitney
PS: can you also please DELETE my post where I put my fat smelly foot in my mouth? I will bump that thread so that you know which one Im talking about.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/a-complaint-letter-937080.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Trashy- Follow up
Bnp

A complaint letter

Esteemed Team Suleka,
At the risk of sounding like I am kissing your ass, I want to request you to keep the the environment on CH clean, healthy and welcoming as it has always been. I am tired of crying my sorry ass to anyone and everyone, and now my only resort is- you. There are some handles that need to be banned from suleka for being stalker, hitting poeple below the belt with their nasty language, and generally bringing down the high standars that CH boasts of. Following are the handle names: 1. Be Nice Please She/it/he has a mean streak. Just read any of her posts since she joined CH in 2007. She 'always' fights and fights and only fights with evryyybody. There is not even 1 post by her which shows that she has a shred of decency. Her foul mouth will put our BittuZing to shame. Please look at the long list of people she has attacked: 1.Me 2.BittuZing 3.Trashy 4.Panzy Boy 5. Desparate Housewife 6. Resident Midget 7. Overweight-B00bpressing-Negligent-mother-of-doomed-kids 8.Georgy-Porgy 9. Validation-seeking-doormat-housewife 10. Vertically-challenged-Jat-boy. I request you to ban her span.
With love and a tongue always ready to lick,
Tracy Whitney
PS: can you also please DELETE my post where I put my fat smelly foot in my mouth? I will bump that thread so that you know which one Im talking about.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/a-complaint-letter-937080.htm

Oh God this is too funny. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:10 pm

God,

Please forgive me. I drove first bnp, then rashmun to insanity. You know it was unintentional.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:13 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:God,

Please forgive me. I drove first bnp, then rashmun to insanity. You know it was unintentional.

Thanks!

Ha ha.

be nice please posted Re:Trashy is E.A.Z.Y (suave guy) on 3 yrs ago
Trashy Bai, where do you disappear after reading my posts?

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-is-e-a-z-y-suave-guy-936376.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Thanks!

Ha ha.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/trashy-is-e-a-z-y-suave-guy-936376.htm

Whao! This fella has gone insane. He needs serious psychiatric help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thanks!

Ha ha.

Gulti does Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thanks!

Ha ha.

Gulti does Ulti.

That's ok. Dude, I'm serious. See a psychiatrist. All is not well with you. You need help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:03 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Thanks!

Ha ha.

Gulti does Ulti.

That's ok. Dude, I'm serious. See a psychiatrist. All is not well with you. You need help.

Kinny Aunty,
do all the people who wrote comments on this site also need psychiatric help? lol!

http://www.anvari.org/fun/Ethnic_Indian/gulti_in_usa_jokes.html

should i post some of the comments here to gauge the reaction of you and your fellow gults?
also, am i to seek psychiatric help because i dared to take on your Gult brothers? if yes, then may i suggest that it is is you who needs psychiatric help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Ha ha.

Gulti does Ulti.

Kinny Aunty,
do all the people who wrote comments on this site also need psychiatric help? lol!

should i post some of the comments here to gauge the reaction of you and your fellow gults?
also, am i to seek psychiatric help because i dared to take on your Gult brothers? if yes, then may i suggest that it is is you who needs psychiatric help.

I said what i had to. I hope you won't be a threat to yourself or others. I hope someone here knows where you live and report to the social services so they can take care of you. Hope you get well soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

Kinny Aunty,

I said what i had to. I hope you won't be a threat to yourself or others. I hope someone here knows where you live and report to the social services so they can take care of you. Hope you get well soon.

before reporting me to social services, you may wish to report the following posters:

HHH on July 21, 2008 at 05:43
well said king and singh. Gultis are rabied animals. Either shoot them
at sight or let them in the country only with leashes strapped to
them. I hate them. Other ppl get into shit because of these animals.

singh on July 20, 2008 at 08:49
I agree with king. DHS should be given strict shoot at sight
instructions for any andhra animals trying to run into this great
country thru any port of entry. The more these ugly ppl come here the
more cartoons like south park refer to Indians and dirty stinky
indians. Accpet it gulti animals that u are an embarresment to the
human race in general. The women are all fat and ugly and the men are
all fat ugly and bald with extreme features. Need to be culled.

king on July 20, 2008 at 08:45
gultis are the worst breed of ppl. They have screwed the intire IT
market by faking their way thru. Thye fake yrs and yrs of exprience
but make no effort to study even 5 % of the subject. Many times they
dont need to a they have some other experinced gulti giving their
interview for them, clearing it and then sending these ugly smelly
greenhorns to the workplace. They have screwed the entire credibilty
of the IT market. Besides they look so ugly that they are an
embarrasment to other Indians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 pm

kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

Kinny Aunty,

Edit: I don't see ppl as gult and non-gults. This isn't just about you taking on gults. It's your whole behavior, actions, posts, etc. I said what i had to as a duty. Would be nice if you can take my advice. I'm not going read any of your posts from now on. You'll be on total ignore. So don't bother digging out posts from yrs ago and post that junk here. You'll only be proving more how insane you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:29 pm

kinnera wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

Kinny Aunty,

Edit: I don't see ppl as gult and non-gults. This isn't just about you taking on gults. It's your whole behavior, actions, posts, etc. I said what i had to as a duty. Would be nice if you can take my advice. I'm not going read any of your posts from now on. You'll be on total ignore. So don't bother digging out posts from yrs ago and post that junk here. You'll only be proving more how insane you are.

isn't it strange that you said i need to be reported to social services after i took on the Gult Brotherhood despite the fact that you knew me for several years on Sulekha? Moreover, did i ever say that Gults need to be culled as some of the other posters on that site (whose link i gave) are saying. The fact is that many people think that Gults are cliquish and your behavior is a typical example of Gult cliquishness. Because i took on your fellow gults, i am to be reported to social services. this cliquish behavior of you and your fellow gults is why many people have developed animosity for Gults which is to be seen here:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Ok..last post now. The insane behavior of yours that I reacted to was your digging of the posts of BNP (another insane person like you. Hope she got some help) from yrs ago and posting that junk here again and again. Craziness to the core!
Your acrimony for gults is another aspect. I didn't even bother to read those posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 pm

kinnera wrote:Ok..last post now. The insane behavior of yours that I reacted to was your digging of the posts of BNP (another insane person like you. Hope she got some help) from yrs ago and posting that junk here again and again. Craziness to the core!
Your acrimony for gults is another aspect. I didn't even bother to read those posts.

if both BNP and I are insane and if my digging up the post of BNP is insane behavior then your Gult brother Charvaka is also insane since he has dug up my own posts (where i was participating in heated debates) numerous times in an effort to show me in a poor light.
Please report your Gult Brother Charvaka immediately to social services. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:

before reporting me to social services, you may wish to report the following posters:

and what precisely do you think we should learn from these posts you have quoted from? it says a lot more about the posters than their intended target, the telugus, and it says even more about you for quoting them in this forum because you want to get back at the telugus here. really very pathetic.

this is why i never believed even for a second that you have noble intentions behind your north-south synthesis posts. despite your best efforts your deep-seated ethnic insecurities spill out every now and then. you have one goal -- the establishment of uttharpradeshi cultural markers and language as the flagship culture and language for all india. you are unnerved by anything that interferes with that vision.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

and what precisely do you think we should learn from these posts you have quoted from? it says a lot more about the posters than their intended target, the telugus, and it says even more about you for quoting them in this forum because you want to get back at the telugus here. really very pathetic.

Since Kinny Aunty declared me insane after i took on her Gult brothers, and wanted me to be reported to social services (she repeated this threat in two or three posts), i wanted to point out to her that she needs to focus on other posters like the ones i gave for that site. after all i did not talk of culling anybody--which the other posters did-- but confined my criticism to Gult cliquishness.

What i did was an act of self-defence after i received multiple threats by Kinny Aunty of reporting me to social services (because i dared to take on her Gult Brothers).

i agree that many of the posts on that site are in very poor taste. Never the less why the anger is directed specifically towards Gults is something Gults need to introspect on in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next