Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

daily news from the directorate of synthesis and integration

+2
Nila
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

daily news from the directorate of synthesis and integration Empty daily news from the directorate of synthesis and integration

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 am

justice balakrishna reddy honoured for contributions to telugu language (http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Vijayawada/article2411320.ece)

please also note that there was one man in the audience whose name is kanshi ram chaturvedi. the fact that kans chaturvedi clapped while the award was being awarded to justice balakrishna reddy shows that telugu enjoys significant support amongst utthar bharathiyas (UB). the great gult admin now traveling in lucknow has also verified by first hand conversations with waiters in awadhi restaurants in lucknow that telugu continues to enjoy increasing support in all regions of UB. based on this substantial evidence it will by decree be made compulsory for all UBs. twelve new utthar bharat telugu prachar sabhas are being set up all across uttharpradesh, uttharkhand and all other states with pradesh or khand at the end of their names.

let us now celebrate telugu in the words of poet subramanya bharathi who called telugu the sweetest langauge he had ever heard.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

daily news from the directorate of synthesis and integration Empty Re: daily news from the directorate of synthesis and integration

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:17 am

Syntax rules:

Your own statements: regular font.
Statements from other websites or posts: bold font, with key phrases underlined and/or in red.

Back to top Go down

daily news from the directorate of synthesis and integration Empty Re: daily news from the directorate of synthesis and integration

Post by Nila Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:27 am

Bharathiar didn't get an opportunity to listen to Chinese; otherwise he would've quoted that it is the most sweetest language in the world. All you can do is speak with your nose and maintain your metabolism. Learn Chinese ppl!!!!!
Make it as an universal language.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:46 am

synthesis between north and south India is necesssary ....somewhere sometime there will come an adminstration which will force the issue

max u are tripping .. forgot ur roots
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:31 am

as you know, bal krishn spent his early years in uttar pradesh and this gult took his name and added a's here and there..that proves integration self evidently.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:justice balakrishna reddy honoured for contributions to telugu language (http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Vijayawada/article2411320.ece)

please also note that there was one man in the audience whose name is kanshi ram chaturvedi. the fact that kans chaturvedi clapped while the award was being awarded to justice balakrishna reddy shows that telugu enjoys significant support amongst utthar bharathiyas (UB). the great gult admin now traveling in lucknow has also verified by first hand conversations with waiters in awadhi restaurants in lucknow that telugu continues to enjoy increasing support in all regions of UB. based on this substantial evidence it will by decree be made compulsory for all UBs. twelve new utthar bharat telugu prachar sabhas are being set up all across uttharpradesh, uttharkhand and all other states with pradesh or khand at the end of their names.

let us now celebrate telugu in the words of AKBAR poet subramanya bharathi who called telugu the sweetest langauge he had ever heard.

****FIXED***

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:justice balakrishna reddy honoured for contributions to telugu language (http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Vijayawada/article2411320.ece)

let us now celebrate telugu in the words of poet subramanya bharathi who called telugu the sweetest langauge he had ever heard.
I can confirm through my research that Telugu is held in high esteem all over Uttarapradesham and Biharu. I was unable to travel to Lakhnau* due to a rather busy travel schedule. So I did field research about both states in Hyderabad itself. I got myself a grand total of four northindians, two from Uttarapradesham and two from Biharu and asked them about their views on Telugu. They all told me that more and more people of their states are learning Telugu; in fact, one guy told me he knows at least 5 UPites who can speak Telugu. Now, UP has a population of 200 million. If one UPite knows 5 Telugu speaking UPites, that makes at least 1 billion UPites who can speak Telugu. If my estimate is off even by a factor of 10x, that gives us 100 million UPites who can speak Telugu.

It is high time we summon the ghost of YSR to lay the foundation stone for the first Uttarabharata Telugu Prachara Sabha in the glorious city of Lakhnau which has always been the heartland of eminent Telugu poets**.

* which is how the city's name is spelled in Hindi -- notice the 'u' sound at the end and cross-reference it with LOLu, ROFLu and Caru

** this last bit was told to me by Justice Matileni Jagapati Babu, so it must be true.

PS: Note that English will eventually replace Telugu, as English is the language of the future.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:56 am

charvaka wrote:

I can confirm through my research that Telugu is held in high esteem all over Uttarapradesham and Biharu. I was unable to travel to Lakhnau* due to a rather busy travel schedule. So I did field research about both states in Hyderabad itself. I got myself a grand total of four northindians, two from Uttarapradesham and two from Biharu and asked them about their views on Telugu. They all told me that more and more people of their states are learning Telugu; in fact, one guy told me he knows at least 5 UPites who can speak Telugu. Now, UP has a population of 200 million. If one UPite knows 5 Telugu speaking UPites, that makes at least 1 billion UPites who can speak Telugu. If my estimate is off even by a factor of 10x, that gives us 100 million UPites who can speak Telugu.

It is high time we summon the ghost of YSR to lay the foundation stone for the first Uttarabharata Telugu Prachara Sabha in the glorious city of Lakhnau which has always been the heartland of eminent Telugu poets**.

* which is how the city's name is spelled in Hindi -- notice the 'u' sound at the end and cross-reference it with LOLu, ROFLu and Caru

** this last bit was told to me by Justice Matileni Jagapati Babu, so it must be true.

PS: Note that English will eventually replace Telugu, as English is the language of the future.

Gult

A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at
Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though
they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read
backwards.

'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down