Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

synthesis and integration

+10
b_A
MulaiAzhagi
charvaka
chameli
artood2
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
14 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

synthesis and integration - Page 8 Empty Re: synthesis and integration

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:59 am

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Blabberwock wrote:
They will also be opposed to repeated, bigoted views on a certain community including publishing of irrelevant hate speak from random boards which is what you have been doing.

This thread is full of winning:
posting irrelevant hate speech several times to attack an ethnic group - check
invoking completely irrelevant personal details of other posters - check
playing the language card indiscriminately, suggesting posters speak a language just based on their questioning of oneself - check
arguments based on famous and obscure people's opinions - check
whining about being the victim while indulging in all of the above - check

This thread can easily be turned into the authoritative terence manual in the Rashmun Method.
Don't know how I could forget this... the most important part of the thread... emoticon analysis and butthead synthesis.

Does this have anything to do with the following:

Gult
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.
'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

No it does not. This simply is copy pasting of hate speech that is irrelevant.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:10 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Blabberwock wrote:
They will also be opposed to repeated, bigoted views on a certain community including publishing of irrelevant hate speak from random boards which is what you have been doing.

This thread is full of winning:
posting irrelevant hate speech several times to attack an ethnic group - check
invoking completely irrelevant personal details of other posters - check
playing the language card indiscriminately, suggesting posters speak a language just based on their questioning of oneself - check
arguments based on famous and obscure people's opinions - check
whining about being the victim while indulging in all of the above - check

This thread can easily be turned into the authoritative terence manual in the Rashmun Method.
Don't know how I could forget this... the most important part of the thread... emoticon analysis and butthead synthesis.

Does this have anything to do with the following:

Gult
A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read backwards.
'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

in my opinion, this is highly relevant whenever the topic is butthead synthesis. Moreover, in my opinion this is not hate speech. Gults who laugh out loudly at sardar jokes should learn to laugh at themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 am

Rashmun wrote:

First, you are not a reasonable person. A reasonable person would not have bitched and gossiped about Luke Warmus and his wife after having been friends with Luke Warmus for a long time, exchanged emails with him, and after Luke had shared personal details about his life with you.

Second, talking about Gult cliquishness does not constitute hate speech. Of course, a few of the posts on that site do constitute hate speech. But many posts talk of Gult cliquishness which is something that both Luke Warmus and I have noticed among Gult posters on this forum.

My goal is to make Gults better human beings by making them aware of the cliquish behavior many of them exhibit. Gults should take my criticism in their stride. The great hindi poet Kabir has written:

Nindak niyare rakhiye, Angan kuti chawai,
bin pani sabun bina, nirmal kare subhaiy

Keep your critics close to you, let their hut be in your courtyard,
That way you don’t need soap and water to cleanse your nature.

First, your judgement based on some lies and falsehood, all because I dared mock you/question you, does not change me. I maintain that I am a reasonable person. You may disagree to agree.

That is not the main point here.

Talking in a derogatory manner about any group of people is bigotry - be it north indians, south indians, telugus or Armenians. There is no justification for it and claiming that you are "trying to make them better human beings" reeks of pomposity and delusion. Face it, all that you have done in this thread and in recent threads is to brand a certain group of people in a very negative manner, use a crude term to refer to them and repeatedly post a lewd expansion of that term from the greatest of resources on the web, the "urban dictionary".

And when people outside this tribe you hate point out your tastelessness, you are now categorizing them as "people who want to be part of the gult clique".

In short, you live in a bubble where you are perfect and anyone who disagrees with you has to have an agenda. I must say this line of reasoning sounds suspiciously familiar!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:20 am

Rashmun wrote:
Second, talking about Gult cliquishness does not constitute hate speech. Of course, a few of the posts on that site do constitute hate speech.

Posting those specific messages repeatedly does constitute hate speech but in your world it may not. So keep at it.

Rashmun wrote:
My goal is to make Gults better human beings by making them aware of the cliquish behavior many of them exhibit.
You sir need to start worrying about what sort of human being you are becoming in your childish to hit back in any desperate way possible.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:26 am

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

in my opinion, this is highly relevant whenever the topic is butthead synthesis. Moreover, in my opinion this is not hate speech. Gults who laugh out loudly at sardar jokes should learn to laugh at themselves.
In that case get comfortable in your role as the Gyanputra of SuCH, copy posting shit from elsewhere.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:27 am

blabberwock wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

First, you are not a reasonable person. A reasonable person would not have bitched and gossiped about Luke Warmus and his wife after having been friends with Luke Warmus for a long time, exchanged emails with him, and after Luke had shared personal details about his life with you.

Second, talking about Gult cliquishness does not constitute hate speech. Of course, a few of the posts on that site do constitute hate speech. But many posts talk of Gult cliquishness which is something that both Luke Warmus and I have noticed among Gult posters on this forum.

My goal is to make Gults better human beings by making them aware of the cliquish behavior many of them exhibit. Gults should take my criticism in their stride. The great hindi poet Kabir has written:

Nindak niyare rakhiye, Angan kuti chawai,
bin pani sabun bina, nirmal kare subhaiy

Keep your critics close to you, let their hut be in your courtyard,
That way you don’t need soap and water to cleanse your nature.

First, your judgement based on some lies and falsehood, all because I dared mock you/question you, does not change me. I maintain that I am a reasonable person. You may agree to disagree.

That is not the main point here.

Talking in a derogatory manner about any group of people is bigotry - be it north indians, south indians, telugus or Armenians. There is no justification for it and claiming that you are "trying to make them better human beings" reeks of pomposity and delusion. Face it, all that you have done in this thread and in recent threads is to brand a certain group of people in a very negative manner, use a crude term to refer to them and repeatedly post a lewd expansion of that term from the greatest of resources on the web, the "urban dictionary".

And when people outside this tribe you hate point out your tastelessness, you are now categorizing them as "people who want to be part of the gult clique".

In short, you live in a bubble where you are perfect and anyone who disagrees with you has to have an agenda. I must say this line of reasoning sounds suspiciously familiar!

Standard Blabberwock tactic: Accuse critics of lying and spreading falsehoods. when she was unable to refute Luke's criticism in a logical and coherent manner, she fell back on her old tactic of accusing Luke of lying and spreading falsehoods as may be seen here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t4838p150-to-flimflam#39002

this tactic, one may safely say, will be repeated again and again with anyone with who blabberwock has a confrontation.

the fact remains that what Blabberwock did was reprehensible, disgusting, and vile. She was friends with Luke Warmus, exchanged emails with him, and Luke had shared details about his personal life with her. Yet she went ahead and bitched about not only Luke but also about Luke's wife. That showed of all of us Blabberwock's class.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:29 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

In that case get comfortable in your role as the Gyanputra of SuCH, copy posting shit from elsewhere.

the comparison is flawed because there is no muslim clique on sulekha. moreover, i am not asking for gults to be culled. i am simply poking fun at gults. and this started because the gult clique (and a few others who wish to be a part of the clique) started ganging up against me after your decision to start fighting with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:35 am

Rashmun,

Broken record syndrome has hit you which means that you have quietly accepted that you are a bigot whose main agenda is to spread hatred about a certain community. Repeating something irrelevant and false, very selectively chosen to suit your immediate agenda, even a zillion times, does not make it a truth. Sadly, adding "links" doesn't add too much value either.

Hope you will focus on becoming a "better human being". Possibilities are endless, you know.

Good luck.

BW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:49 am

blabberwock wrote:Rashmun,

Broken record syndrome has hit you which means that you have quietly accepted that you are a bigot whose main agenda is to spread hatred about a certain community. Repeating something irrelevant and false, very selectively chosen to suit your immediate agenda, even a zillion times, does not make it a truth. Sadly, adding "links" doesn't add too much value either.

Hope you will focus on becoming a "better human being". Possibilities are endless, you know.

Good luck.

BW

you can call me what you wish to but the fact remains that the difference between your class and mine shines through when one notices that you went ahead and bitched not only about Luke Warmus but also his wife after you had been friends with Luke Warmus, exchanged emails with him, and after he had revealed details of his personal life to you. You yourself admitted that the claim you had made about Luke's wife were not true:

(1) I *voluntarily* shared that transcript with you when you logged in
later and started whining, as evident from the timestamps - why would I
if I were doing things "clandestine"? Yes, I mentioned "wife" but I had
forgotten the actual contents and that was a slip.

https://such.forumotion.com/t4838p50-to-flimflam#38781

Why would you possibly want to bitch and gossip about not only Luke Warmus but also his wife after you had been friends with him, exchanged emails with him, and he had revealed personal details of his life to you?

Observe the difference between your cheap, disgusting, and vile behavior with how i behaved when Tracy wanted to gossip with me about your personal details:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p250-synthesis-and-integration#41428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:00 am

Rashmun,

If I were to take your thoughts and opinions seriously, you should show some impartiality and objectivity when judging the interaction between two other people.

It is clear to reasonable and unreasonable people what you are up to here. It is all too transparent. Someone disagrees with you and your time tested method is to post some old threads where some random XYZ had said something about this person and use it as gospel truth! Listen to both sides of the story to have some credibility.

Sorry, FAIL and REJECTED!

The fact remains that you have been repeatedly slandering a whole community, copy pasting hate speak about them and highlighting a crude term used to refer to them. Don't try to wriggle out of that by posting some irrelevant threads about me.

Face it, you have exhibited bigotry and calling it "having fun" is quite sneaky.

You may continue posting old threads about me until the last head has been parted in the middle but it doesn't change anything with respect to your posts on telugu people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 am

Rashmun wrote:
blabberwock wrote:Rashmun,

Good luck.

BW

you can call me what you wish to but the fact remains that the difference between your class and mine shines through when one notices that you went ahead and bitched not only about Luke Warmus but also his wife after you had been friends with Luke Warmus, exchanged emails with him, and after he had revealed details of his personal life to you. You yourself admitted that the claim you had made about Luke's wife were not true:

(1) I *voluntarily* shared that transcript with you when you logged in
later and started whining, as evident from the timestamps - why would I
if I were doing things "clandestine"? Yes, I mentioned "wife" but I had
forgotten the actual contents and that was a slip.

https://such.forumotion.com/t4838p50-to-flimflam#38781

Why would you possibly want to bitch and gossip about not only Luke Warmus but also his wife after you had been friends with him, exchanged emails with him, and he had revealed personal details of his life to you?

Observe the difference between your cheap, disgusting, and vile behavior with how i behaved when Tracy wanted to gossip with me about your personal details:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p250-synthesis-and-integration#41428

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:04 am

rashmun, why are you attacking everyone? i have seen you in the past argue civilly and logically. i have enjoyed many of your posts (going back to the long conversations with ratan over china and other politics). but now you seem to be on a crusade against all on a personal level to the extent of even doubting our sincerity.

OMG 8 pages!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:12 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:rashmun, why are you attacking everyone? i have seen you in the past argue civilly and logically. i have enjoyed many of your posts (going back to the long conversations with ratan over china and other politics). but now you seem to be on a crusade against all on a personal level to the extent of even doubting our sincerity.

OMG 8 pages!

with respect to blabberwock, i will say that it was blabberwock who started fighting with me. My fight with Blabberwock started off from this post of Blabberwock onwards:
https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p200-synthesis-and-integration#41012

secondly, i am of the firm opinion that what Blabberwock did by bitching and gossiping about Luke Warmus and his wife was completely unacceptable after she had been friends with him, had exchanged emails with him, and he had revealed personal details about his life to her.

Blabberwock's digging up a several years old post of Luke to embarrass him after he had been friends with her and had shared personal details with her is also something i condemn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:13 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:rashmun, why are you attacking everyone? i have seen you in the past argue civilly and logically. i have enjoyed many of your posts (going back to the long conversations with ratan over china and other politics). but now you seem to be on a crusade against all on a personal level to the extent of even doubting our sincerity.

OMG 8 pages!

with respect to charvaka and the gult clique (and others who are keen to be a part of the gult clique) i just have one thing to say:

Who had fired the first shot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:21 am

let me take one instance at a time. as far as i surmise, HA and Hed are not gults. this is just my educated guess and i may be wrong about hed or both. but you have been eager to clump them as gults. blabberwock only questioned your reasoning based on her idea (that HA is probably not a gult). but you took that as "firing the first shot." isn't that being extra sensitive?

a similar thing happened with tw. you confused her to be qb-r. when she started denying, you took it as "the first shot." this is the genesis of your quarrel with tw and it is being repeated with bw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:32 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:let me take one instance at a time. as far as i surmise, HA and Hed are not gults. this is just my educated guess. but you have been eager to clump them as gults. blabberwock only questioned your reasoning based on her idea (that HA is probably not a gult). but you took that as "firing the first shot." isn't that being extra sensitive?

a similar thing happened with tw. you confused her to be qb-r. when she started denying, you took it as "the first shot." this is the genesis of your quarrel with tw and it is being repeated with bw.

with respect to my words 'firing the first shot' i refer to Charvaka's coining the phrase 'Rashmun Method', disparaging it, and then using it again and again in post after post. With respect to Tracy being QB-randi, i did think that she was QB-randi but then so did others. For instance, i was not the poster who made this post:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/tracy-whitney-and-qb-are-both-crass-1098716.htm

i have my reasons for thinking that HA and Richard are gults. With respect to HA, i will point out to you that HA has on several occasions participated in the Telugu Padakeli. For instance here:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/games/padakeli-telugu-72277.htm

i have on several occasions now called HA a gult, and used the words 'gulti does ulti' on him. he never objected to the phrase for a long time (and never denied being a gult) until blabberwock came around and asked how i know HA is a gult. that was when HA started saying that i am seeing gults everywhere.

even now, notice that HA does not tell us whether he is a gult or not. this ambiguity is similar to when he would refrain from answering questions about whether he is male or female despite repeatedly being probed on this issue on Sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:let me take one instance at a time. as far as i surmise, HA and Hed are not gults. this is just my educated guess and i may be wrong about hed or both. but you have been eager to clump them as gults. blabberwock only questioned your reasoning based on her idea (that HA is probably not a gult). but you took that as "firing the first shot." isn't that being extra sensitive?

Huzee bhai..leave all this yaar.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 am

fair enough. despite the varying circumstances that led to acrimony with various people, i can only suggest that you drop a few names from your foe's list. blabberwock for one. i have not seen her take delight in slamming anyone for no rhyme or reason except for luke warmus with whom she shares an unpleasant history. i would have included tw too but she has decided to treat you as a thasbuddhi so she will carry on with that. another person you should drop is kinnera. the only reason i am making these suggestions is so that you be less distracted and continue to post on subjects that interest you (and i do enjoy some of your posts).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:46 am

doofus_maximus wrote:

Huzee bhai..leave all this yaar.

i know. i've made my last post on this subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:fair enough. despite the varying circumstances that led to acrimony with various people, i can only suggest that you drop a few names from your foe's list. blabberwock for one. i have not seen her take delight in slamming anyone for no rhyme or reason except for luke warmus with whom she shares an unpleasant history. i would have included tw too but she has decided to treat you as a thasbuddhi so she will carry on with that. another person you should drop is kinnera. the only reason i am making these suggestions is so that you be less distracted and continue to post on subjects that interest you (and i do enjoy some of your posts).

Kinnera is not on my list of foes and in fact i have gone out of my way to woo her. for instance, here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p150-synthesis-and-integration#40973

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:59 am

Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:fair enough. despite the varying circumstances that led to acrimony with various people, i can only suggest that you drop a few names from your foe's list. blabberwock for one. i have not seen her take delight in slamming anyone for no rhyme or reason except for luke warmus with whom she shares an unpleasant history. i would have included tw too but she has decided to treat you as a thasbuddhi so she will carry on with that. another person you should drop is kinnera. the only reason i am making these suggestions is so that you be less distracted and continue to post on subjects that interest you (and i do enjoy some of your posts).

Kinnera is not on my list of foes and in fact i have gone out of my way to woo her. for instance, here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p150-synthesis-and-integration#40973

Stud muffin Machan you...
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 am

Rashmun wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:let me take one instance at a time. as far as i surmise, HA and Hed are not gults. this is just my educated guess. but you have been eager to clump them as gults. blabberwock only questioned your reasoning based on her idea (that HA is probably not a gult). but you took that as "firing the first shot." isn't that being extra sensitive?

with respect to my words 'firing the first shot' i refer to Charvaka's coining the phrase 'Rashmun Method', disparaging it, and then using it again and again in post after post. With respect to Tracy being QB-randi, i did think that she was QB-randi but then so did others. For instance, i was not the poster who made this post:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/tracy-whitney-and-qb-are-both-crass-1098716.htm

i have my reasons for thinking that HA and Richard are gults. With respect to HA, i will point out to you that HA has on several occasions participated in the Telugu Padakeli. For instance here:

i have on several occasions now called HA a gult, and used the words 'gulti does ulti' on him. he never objected to the phrase for a long time (and never denied being a gult) until blabberwock came around and asked how i know HA is a gult. that was when HA started saying that i am seeing gults everywhere.

even now, notice that HA does not tell us whether he is a gult or not. this ambiguity is similar to when he would refrain from answering questions about whether he is male or female despite repeatedly being probed on this issue on Sulekha.

Since, my CHandle has turned up in this conversation - Rashmun dude, I care a rat's a$$ if you think I'm a telugu guy or not. Like that's wrong. hahaha. I've always been interested in languages - read & speak six; learning French right now. Also, a lot of non-telugu speaking CHers used to participate in padakeli - scroll down yourself.

May I add, I enjoy your pathetic attempts at quantifying your own rationale, arguments and behavior on SuCH - SyntheGration®️ even. It's just pityfully funny that "Gulti does Ulti" is your best response apart from hatequotes from "urban dictionary". Surely, you could do better, eh? No? fine be that way (phrase courtesy: Impy?)

While others may or may not have issues with you - I want thank you for the (unintended) comedy you provide on such regular basis...pliss to not stop posting Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 am

Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun Method!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:42 am

I knew it! Max and TS are Telugus as is BNP.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun Method!

PP Method!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:04 am

charvaka wrote:I knew it! Max and TS are Telugus as is BNP.

Gulti PP keeps doing Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:18 am

Rashmun wrote:the difference between your class and mine shines through
It does, all over the 8 pages of this thread.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:39 am

charvaka wrote:

PP Method!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:57 am

charvaka wrote:

not only does PPji conveniently snip out my post, he also took care to snip out the complete sentence. what he responds to essentially is not even a complete sentence but a fragment of a sentence. Moreover, what i wrote was not addressed to him but to another poster.

PP Method!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote: i would have included tw too but she has decided to treat you as a thasbuddhi so she will carry on with that.

LOL. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote: i would have included tw too but she has decided to treat you as a thasbuddhi so she will carry on with that.

LOL. Twisted Evil

Good Morning Tracy. Kaisi ho?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:06 am

Heard this kahawat often, 'gir gaye phir bhi taang upar' or something like that. Meaning, you have fallen down, but will still keep your leg up to show you are still one up.

Fits so well here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:08 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

LOL. Twisted Evil

I'm good rashmun. Good morning. (are you planning to later use this post as an example of how you tried to woo me, proving you don't hate me?)

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:09 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

LOL. Twisted Evil

I'm good rashmun. Good morning. (are you planning to use this post as an example of how you tied to woo me, proving you don't hate me?)

why would i ever hate you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

LOL. Twisted Evil

I'm good rashmun. Good morning. (are you planning to use this post as an example of how you tied to woo me, proving you don't hate me?)

Aww I can feel love in the air this morning. Kya raaz hai? Tell tell *wink wink*.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:15 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

LOL. Twisted Evil

Aww I can feel love in the air this morning. Kya raaz hai? Tell tell *wink wink*.

its a beautiful day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:16 am

I now know that they definitely have a Telugu 'connection'. The same way bw has a multani 'connection'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:20 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

I now know that they definitely have a Telugu 'connection'. The same way bw has a multani 'connection'.

whenever anyone mentions BNP you get all worked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Dear thread. RIP. finally!

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

LOL. Twisted Evil

It is just an attempt by Tracy to hold on to her top poster crown. Rashmun has taken on the world and there is no sane way for Tracy to keep up with the volume of posts. Making it a two way battle restores parity. Twisted Evil
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8