Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

synthesis and integration

+10
b_A
MulaiAzhagi
charvaka
chameli
artood2
garam_kuta
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
Propagandhi711
14 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

synthesis and integration - Page 2 Empty Re: synthesis and integration

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:The shemale is shedding the sheneer.

the reason why u have no right to call anyone shemale or tranny is because the same terms can be applied to you considering that you stubbornly refused to divulge whether you were male or female despite being persistently interrogated in this connection on Sulekha.

i would suggest that you give up using these terms completely unless you want them to be used against you in future.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:39 pm

rashmun ,

he ( she ) is trash

gutless guy ( guyee )
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:The shemale is shedding the sheneer.

the reason why u have no right to call anyone shemale or tranny is because the same terms can be applied to you considering that you stubbornly refused to divulge whether you were male or female despite being persistently interrogated in this connection on Sulekha.

i would suggest that you give up using these terms completely unless you want them to be used against you in future.

How would you verify even if HA revealed his gender?

Are you a male or a female ?

Before you ask me, I am a female.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:Only a poor or mentally fragile debater will equate a vigorous debate with ass kicking.

hahaha
https://such.forumotion.com/t5038-the-aesthetic-quality-of-madras-tamil#39977

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Only a poor or mentally fragile debater will equate a vigorous debate with ass kicking.

hahaha

that was not a vigorous debate; it was just some fun i was having with Uppili. Uppili took it in the right spirit as is evident from the last post in the thread. Meanwhile, this may be of some interest to you:

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/tracy-and-bittu-1089602.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

hahaha

that was not a vigorous debate; it was just some fun i was having with Uppili. Uppili took it in the right spirit as is evident from the last post in the thread. Meanwhile, this may be of some interest to you:

Propa, that's me beating the shit out of you. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

hahaha

Propa, that's me beating the shit out of you. .

you conveniently removed the smileys (which is why you do not give the link to the thread). Propa gave two smileys for me and i gave one for him. Just some harmless fun we were indulging in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:56 pm

hahaha... no, that's just you thinking that you kick ass whenever you 'debate'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:hahaha... no, that's just you thinking that you kick ass whenever you 'debate'.

the words i used did not involve 'ass' or 'butt' and they were in connection with a smiley i posted after two similar smileys had been posted for me by Propa. did you get an opportunity to read the posts here:

do you agree or disagree with the views of Some Profile about you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:00 pm

so, what part of propa were you beating? the emoticon showed butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:so, what part of propa were you beating? the emoticon showed butt.

No, the emoticon i posted did not show any butt.

Tracy, do you also brazenly lie in real life ?

And why are you not telling us whether you agree or disagree with Some Profile's assessment of you:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:09 pm

so what part of propa were you beating?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:so what part of propa were you beating?

I will tell you after you tell me whether you agree or disagree with Some Profile's assessment of you:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:17 pm

totally agree. you kidding? I am totally full of myself. No adulteration there.

your turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:totally agree. you kidding? I am totally full of myself. No adulteration there.

your turn.

i have given the link to the emoticon for you to see. i do not think any butt is to be seen in it. do you agree with this or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:totally agree. you kidding? I am totally full of myself. No adulteration there.

your turn.

i have given the link to the emoticon for you to see. i do not think any butt is to be seen in it. do you agree with this or not?

hey it was supposed to be answer for answer. no more sub questions. besides, I can't see emoticons at work. disabled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
hey it was supposed to be answer for answer. no more sub questions. besides, I can't see emoticons at work. disabled.

He needs new glasses. Don't badger him.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 pm

he was beating something on propa's body. I assumed butt, he denies it. I need an answer now. he'd promised me that he would tell me, but he isn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

your turn.

let us continue the discussion when you can actually see the emoticon for yourself. we need to first agree that no butt is to be seen on the emoticon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

your turn.

let us continue the discussion when you can actually see the emoticon for yourself. we need to first agree that no butt is to be seen on the emoticon.

nope. answer now. whether I can see the emoticon or not has no bearing on your answer of what you were trying to kick on propa's body. you had told me that you will tell me when I tell you. You had not put any condition on what I think of that emoticon. From memory, I already told you that it looked like butt. you don't want to be called a cheater for the rest of your such life, do you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

your turn.

nope. answer now. whether I can see the emoticon or not has no bearing on your answer of what you were trying to kick on propa's body. you had told me that you will tell me when I tell you. You had not put any condition on what I think of that emoticon. From memory, I already told you that it looked like butt. you don't want to be called a cheater for the rest of your such life, do you?

i did not realize that you are unable to access the emoticon which was why you were relying on your faulty memory and wrongly claiming that the butt was visible in the emoticon i had posted. i was planning on calling you a cheater for the rest of your life but obviously i cannot do so now since you conveniently claim that you are unable to view the emoticon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:03 pm

rashmun, you really think you can play games? many work sites ban many sites. and hence those emoticons too.

besides, why are you not telling how were you imagining to be beating the shyt out of propa? You can see the emoticon. So, you tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:04 pm

synthesis and integration - Page 2 Spank210

For the record the image is called spank2. So you can imagine what body part is being hit. And here is the image again. He needs new coke bottle glasses.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:rashmun, you really think you can play games? many work sites ban many sites. and hence those emoticons too.

besides, why are you not telling how were you imagining to be beating the shyt out of propa? You can see the emoticon. So, you tell.

the discussion about an emoticon only makes sense when both you and i can view it and share our opinions on it. this is getting boring now. should we discuss some more posts of Some Profile or be nice please analyzing you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 pm

funny! I can see this image. I didn't see it in the quote...

This is what I see. the figure on the right is bent down, with his ass showing. the other figure is hitting the butt with his hand.

So, it's not 'kicking', it's 'spanking', the body part being hit is the butt. So much for Rashmun claiming that there is no 'butt' to be seen in the emoticon. (https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40735).

Liar Rashmun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:funny! I can see this image. I didn't see it in the quote...

This is what I see. the figure on the right is bent down, with his ass showing. the other figure is hitting the butt with his hand.

So, it's not 'kicking', it's 'spanking', the body part being hit is the butt. So much for Rashmun claiming that there is no 'butt' to be seen in the emoticon. (https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40735).

Liar Rashmun.

My understanding is that the person getting beaten is bending down. notice that the left hand is being used to hit (rather punch) the person getting beaten and the person hitting is standing on the left of the person being hit. if it was a case of spanking on the butt, the right hand would have been used by the person beating the other guy.

And obviously there are no kicks involved here. Liar Tracy.

Trashy Bai, Be nice please and Some Profile are right about you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:21 pm

Hahaha. This is hilarious.

That round thing shaking from the bearting, the thing with a line and crease in between, what part of the body is that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Hahaha. This is hilarious.

That round thing shaking from the bearting, the thing with a line and crease in between, what part of the body is that ?

it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon. as i mentioned earlier, if it was a case of spanking on the bottom, the right hand would have been used.

at any rate, no kicks are to be seen in the emoticon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:29 pm

I guess the name Asatya fits you to a tee. Please don't strain so much.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:

it is the back of the head and the thing with a line and crease in between signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon. as i mentioned earlier, if it was a case of spanking on the bottom, the right hand would have been used.

Ok. So you were beating propa's head? Why didn't you say that 20 posts ago?

And I can't make more fun of you if you sincerely mistake a butt for a head. I will also silently pray for you so that later you don't mistake the butt for other things in your marriage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:I guess the name Asatya fits you to a tee. Please don't strain so much.

are you seeing any kicks in the emoticon? if yes, then perhaps you need LASIK surgery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

it was pointless to argue when you started off claiming a kick was to be seen in the emoticon.

Tracy Whitney wrote:
And I can't make more fun of you if you sincerely mistake a butt for a head.

I gave my reason. Its not spanking because the right hand would have been used for spanking. Its punching (with the left hand)--by a person standing on the left of the one getting beaten-- and it makes no sense to punch someone on the bottom.
At any rate, this is my interpretation of the emoticon.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

it is the back of the head and the thing with a line and crease in between signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon. as i mentioned earlier, if it was a case of spanking on the bottom, the right hand would have been used.

And I can't make more fun of you if you sincerely mistake a butt for a head. I will also silently pray for you so that later you don't mistake the butt for other things in your marriage.

Trashy Bai, i would like to remind you that i have not said anything about your husband or your children. Let us keep family members and relationships out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:42 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:rashmun's Journal. March 9th, 2012: dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. this city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. the streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. the accumulated filth of all their sex and murder and sarks foamed up about their waists and all the gults and non shemales look up at me and they whimpered "save us from the butt kicking" and I whispered "no".

PS: I kicked many butts today on SUCH.
lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:43 pm

Asatyaji, so much twisting and writhing. Did I mention 'KICKS' anywhere?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Wow, great post. Thanks. I completely agree. I also vigorously agree with you when you equate online debates with "thrashing" the other person, o great Thrashmun.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:49 pm

charvaka wrote:
Wow, great post. Thanks. I completely agree. I also vigorously agree with you when you equate online debates with "thrashing" the other person, o great Thrashmun.

Great post, Oh Great PP. I agree that it is completely all right to go out of one's way to try and undermine the credibility of someone you have known for several years, someone you have exchanged sulekha notes with, someone whose philosophy and history posts you admired consistently for several years. I have seen true wisdom now, Great PP!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Journey entry

Punching with left hand on oversized bent head with middle parting of charvaka: check.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:

it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon. as i mentioned earlier, if it was a case of spanking on the bottom, the right hand would have been used.

Oh my fucking god. De ja fucking vu. Did we ever verify Rashmun's identity when he switched over? This level of creative reinterpretation sounds like the artist formerly known as Lamberdar even more formerly known as Seva.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Journey entry

Punching with left hand on oversized bent head with middle parting of charvaka be nice please: check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:58 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Oh my fucking god. De ja fucking vu. Did we ever verify Rashmun's identity when he switched over? This level of creative reinterpretation sounds like the artist formerly known as Lamberdar even more formerly known as Seva.

Good one, PP! Keep going now, you're doing good. Keep rolling.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:Its not spanking because the right hand would have been used for spanking.
Saar, one little doubt. Was it you who googled that emoticon and posted it on that thread? The name of the emoticon is... wait for it... spank2! So what did you google for?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:07 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Its not spanking because the right hand would have been used for spanking.
Saar, one little doubt. Was it you who googled that emoticon and posted it on that thread? The name of the emoticon is... wait for it... spank2! So what did you google for?

no, i did not google for that emoticon. i used a site which Propa had used to post one of his emoticons (not in this thread, but in an earlier thread).

I agree that the name of the emoticon is 'spank' but i am going not by the name of the emoticon but what it actually looks like. Furthermore, spanking does not necessarily mean beating on the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:Furthermore, spanking does not necessarily mean beating on the bottom.
OK. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spank

1spank

verb \ˈspaŋk\

Definition of SPANK

transitive verb

: to strike especially on the buttocks with the open hand
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:14 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Furthermore, spanking does not necessarily mean beating on the bottom.
OK. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/spank

1spank

verb \ˈspaŋk\

Definition of SPANK

transitive verb

: to strike especially on the buttocks with the open hand

World English Dictionary
spank 1 (spæŋk)

— vb
1. ( tr ) to slap or smack with the open hand, esp on the buttocks

— n
2. a slap or series of slaps with the flat of the hand

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/spank

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:43 pm

rashmun please calm down.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:13 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun please calm down.

thanks, this opened so many mini clips. enjoyed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:43 am

Hellsangel wrote:Asatyaji, so much twisting and writhing. Did I mention 'KICKS' anywhere?

I don't approve you calling him by his first name. As the COINER of the word "H-M Synthesis" he deserves your fullest respect.

From now, I request you to address him as Asatya UPADHRAYA JI.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:08 am

Ha ha ha. So much writhing here:
it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:38 am

Hellsangel wrote:Ha ha ha. So much writhing here:
it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head. this is my interpretation of the emoticon.

Who on earth parts the hair in the middle especially at the back of the head? What fashion book is this from?synthesis and integration - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next