Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Kentucky Colonel" title awarded to Indian politician

2 posters

Go down

"Kentucky Colonel" title awarded to Indian politician Empty "Kentucky Colonel" title awarded to Indian politician

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:13 pm

...for his public service....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

"Kentucky Colonel" title awarded to Indian politician Empty Re: "Kentucky Colonel" title awarded to Indian politician

Post by FluteHolder Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm

Is it for 'chasing a Tamil TV news reader' years ago? Smile or exchanged few suitcases to get this award?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

"Kentucky Colonel" title awarded to Indian politician Empty Re: "Kentucky Colonel" title awarded to Indian politician

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:24 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Is it for 'chasing a Tamil TV news reader' years ago? Smile or exchanged few suitcases to get this award?

Just ONE tamil tv news reader (Shobha Ravi)? His frequent raping of girls - call it anything you want - in SIET and Govt women's arts college - was legendary.

Before the CH days, in one of the chat room at another site, one of the females told me she was a daughter born through such an "incident." Of course, I knew her for quite a while when she told me in PVT all the hassles she and her mom had to go through. It may have been a chatroom, it could well have been Aa in disguise, but I was pretty sure about her story.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down