Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how is this as a starting solution?

+8
truthbetold
confuzzled dude
artood2
Petrichor
Rishi
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Merlot Daruwala
MaxEntropy_Man
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

how is this as a starting solution? - Page 2 Empty Re: how is this as a starting solution?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:45 pm

truthbetold wrote:Merlot,
as long as apologists for rapists, terrorists and incompetent corrupt politicians like you are around rapists will feel their backs are well guarded.

In this particular case death sentence is a fit case as a murder was committed and the process used was brutal by any scale of common sense.

Why are you opposing death sentence in this case?

Show me a post where I opposed the death sentence, spl in this case. Haha. Look at your nerve. You make up things on my behalf and then turn around and accuse me of arguing with strawmen.

Buffoon, whatever happened to your demands for the police commissioner's resignation? Surely he must step down for nabbing the rapists in two days, right? So why aren't you speaking about it any more? Also, where are your policy prescriptions for cutting rape into half??

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

how is this as a starting solution? - Page 2 Empty Re: how is this as a starting solution?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Merlot,
as long as apologists for rapists, terrorists and incompetent corrupt politicians like you are around rapists will feel their backs are well guarded.

In this particular case death sentence is a fit case as a murder was committed and the process used was brutal by any scale of common sense.

Why are you opposing death sentence in this case?

Show me a post where I opposed the death sentence, spl in this case. Haha. Look at your nerve. You make up things on my behalf and then turn around and accuse me of arguing with strawmen.

Buffoon, whatever happened to your demands for the police commissioner's resignation? Surely he must step down for nabbing the rapists in two days, right? So why aren't you speaking about it any more? Also, where are your policy prescriptions for cutting rape into half??

Maulana Merlot Sahab ki Thoda Attention hai

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:10 am

Merlot,
Getting angry. If you are frustrated that no one cares for your arguments the fault is with your arguments. The whole world is foolish argument ( all channels are full of angry people) tells us that you, the emperor, have no clothes.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 am

I see you didn't answer the specific questions I posed to you. Instead, it's all name-calling now.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2