current dating scene - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

current dating scene

+7
Propagandhi711
confuzzled dude
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
pravalika nanda
seven
southindian
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

current dating scene - Page 3 Empty Re: current dating scene

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:47 am

swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
irrelevant!

but since you brought up the subject, my "male progeny" attended universities - u.c.-berkeley and columbia university - for his undergraduate and graduate programs, that, in his fields, were ranked higher, at #1, than yale, harvard, or chicago were, in her fields. the u of chicago's #1 rank in economics is lately shared with m.I.t., harvard and princeton, whereas, columbia's and u.c.-b's #1 ranks in his fields are unshared.

the moral of the story: don't expect your children to develop into intelligent beings if you subject them to voodoo rituals and beliefs.
Is it true that you can easily get into good schools if you choose some obscure major such as european theatrical studies?
schools? did you mean universities?

you knew wht he was asking. quit acting innocent, smart, and trying to show off your "English correctness" and wasting a post and lost time.

do u know the difference between a school and a college within a University and the difference between a College and a University in American parlance? go and furiously google and reply or post yet another smar-Alec (more like a super-idiot) one-liner.
fascinating post! please tell me about "wasting lost time."
Ok. I got my answer from your beating around the bush.
The "male progeny" probably studied something like "Pottery Painting" in school/university that was ranked #1 in that field at that time.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:56 am

Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Is it true that you can easily get into good schools if you choose some obscure major such as european theatrical studies?

you knew wht he was asking. quit acting innocent, smart, and trying to show off your "English correctness" and wasting a post and lost time.

do u know the difference between a school and a college within a University and the difference between a College and a University in American parlance? go and furiously google and reply or post yet another smar-Alec (more like a super-idiot) one-liner.
The "male progeny" probably studied something like "Pottery Painting" in school/university that was ranked #1 in that field at that time.

what is wrong with painting? The world bows before great painters like Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Goya, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:

what is wrong with painting? The world bows before great painters like Michelangelo, Rembrandt, Goya, etc.
Yes. And painting delicate pottery must be even more difficult than what Rembrandt kind did.
Is there also a forum for the unemployed graduates of pottery studies like the econjobforums. Will( notice it is not "would") Swapna please spend some time in those forums and informs us what those fine people are saying about Indians there?
Or will he just focus in the missing question mark?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:17 am

Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:

100 times:

in a university
in a university
in a university

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:44 am

Veeu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:

Yes. And painting delicate pottery must be even more difficult than what Rembrandt kind did.
Is there also a forum for the unemployed graduates of pottery studies like the econjobforums. Will( notice it is not "would") Swapna please spend some time in those forums and informs us what those fine people are saying about Indians there?
"what Rembrandt kind did?" did you mean "what the kind Rembrandt did?" how do you know that Rembrandt was a kind man? this is fascinating! please share your knowledge of art history with us plebeians.

btw, you are welcome to write in thamizh or malayalam, both of which I understand and was fluent in.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:11 am

premalatha nanga is now an enormously frustrated woman; not only has she, at 35, never been penetrated by a "penius" attached to a live male, you boyz of the java caste didn't once ask her what she was dying to tell you: how much she earns! 

I remember krishnaswamy cleverly avoiding the question; but he should have asked; he would have been surprised by what he learnt, as nanga herself had hinted.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 am

swapna wrote:premalatha nanga is now an enormously frustrated woman; not only has she, at 35, never been penetrated by a "penius" attached to a live male, you boyz of the java caste didn't once ask her what she was dying to tell you: how much she earns! 

I remember krishnaswamy cleverly avoiding the question; but he should have asked; he would have been surprised by what he learnt, as nanga herself had hinted.

People like you prove why someone can never be too old to be called an asshole.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:51 am

swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:

"what Rembrandt kind did?" did you mean "what the kind Rembrandt did?" how do you know that Rembrandt was a kind man? this is fascinating! please share your knowledge of art history with us plebeians.

btw, you are welcome to write in thamizh or malayalam, both of which I understand and was fluent in.
This is exactly the kind of response that I expected -the beating around the bush kind.
But I am kind of disappointed that you missed the missing question mark that I thoughtfully left for you.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:56 am

swapna wrote:premalatha nanga is now an enormously frustrated woman; not only has she, at 35, never been penetrated by a "penius" attached to a live male, you boyz of the java caste didn't once ask her what she was dying to tell you: how much she earns! 

Is your sudden hostility to PN linked to the fact that both of your progeny combined are making less than a tenth of PN's hinted income of 600K?
You may highlight the mistakes in my english if it helps you feel a little better from the heartburn caused.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:18 am

Veeu wrote:

Is your sudden hostility to PN linked to the fact that both of your progeny combined are making less than a tenth of PN's hinted income of 600K?
You may highlight the mistakes in my english if it helps you feel a little better from the heartburn caused.

in Italian Lira or Messican Pesos ?

If it is in US dollars, I am ready to marry PN right now right here......Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:00 pm

Veeu wrote:

I'm not in the habit of discussing such numbers; but I shall not object to your display of your own crassness.

my children are their own independent selves; they live their lives as they please, making choices according to their own preferences and propensities, and they are none of your business, not even mine.

in particular, they are not naive tools of parents hoping to please the gods of thirupathi and putaparthi with voodoo rituals and the forcing of sexual abstinence on their 35-year-old daughter.

no, I'm not hostile to premalatha nanga; I've known her from a distance for a long time, and although she is a confused idiot, I make allowances for her having been mentally fcuked up by her indian parents.

no hostility; premalatha nanga is merely boring.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:31 pm

Veeu wrote:

என்ன சாமி? The question is not about who is ready to marry PN but vice versa. Read this whole thread from the begining and you will also see the reference to 600k. You have to make at least 601k to be in the running.

Last edited by Veeu on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:38 pm

swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:

I'm not in the habit of discussing such numbers; but I shall not object to your display of your own crassness.
You are the one who initiated all the crassness by talking about hinted income. I merely put a figure to it.
swapna wrote:
my children are their own independent selves; they live their lives as they please, making choices according to their own preferences and propensities, and they are none of your business, not even mine.
Except to bask in the reflected glory and pat yourself in the back on your parenting skills.
You talk so much about your kids when they achieve something but they are off-topic if the shoe is on the other foot, na?

swapna wrote:
in particular, they are not naive tools of parents hoping to please the gods of thirupathi and putaparthi with voodoo rituals and the forcing of sexual abstinence on their 35-year-old daughter.

no, I'm not hostile to premalatha nanga; I've known her from a distance for a long time, and although she is a confused idiot, I make allowances for her having been mentally fcuked up by her indian parents.

If I want to be a smart ass like you, I can also talk about your spelling mistake in the bolded part above, but I choose not to.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:38 pm

Veeu wrote:
Veeu wrote:

என்ன சாமி? The question is not about who is ready to marry PN but vice versa. Read this whole thread from the begining and you will also see the reference to 600k. You have to make at least 601k to be in the running.

sAmiyAru joLLu vidrathoda sari; illaena ootlae oorughA pOtruvAnga Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Veeu wrote:
Veeu wrote:

veeraraghavan, are you of the java caste? what is the least number greater than 600k? is it 601k? 600,001? 600,000.01? does such a number exist? have you heard of real numbers?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:

You are the one who initiated all the crassness by talking about hinted income. I merely put a figure to it.
swapna wrote:
Except to bask in the reflected glory and pat yourself in the back on your parenting skills.
You talk so much about your kids when they achieve something but they are off-topic if the shoe is on the other foot, na?

swapna wrote:

If I want to be a smart ass like you, I can also talk about your spelling mistake in the bolded part above, but I choose not to.
you made a choice, and are now whining about having done so? that sounds unintelligent and cowardly!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:51 pm

Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:

swapna wrote:

swapna wrote:

veera, please feel free to correct my spelling errors.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:02 pm

swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
Veeu wrote:

veeraraghavan, are you of the java caste? what is the least number greater than 600k? is it 601k? 600,001? 600,000.01? does such a number exist? have you heard of real numbers?
Let me guess. Your career is a failure because you do not know the meaning of being "practical" and in the real world that is very important. You only know the dictionary meaning of "practical".

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:04 pm

swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:

swapna wrote:

swapna wrote:

you made a choice, and are now whining about having done so? that sounds unintelligent and cowardly!
A demonstration of your poor reading skills? A normal person with normal reading skills will not interpret it as whining.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:06 pm

swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:

swapna wrote:

swapna wrote:

veera, please feel free to correct my spelling errors.
Yet another demonstration of your poor reading skills? Read it again carefully and pay attention to the smart ass part.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3