current dating scene - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

current dating scene

+7
Propagandhi711
confuzzled dude
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
pravalika nanda
seven
southindian
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

current dating scene - Page 2 Empty Re: current dating scene

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Pravu, I do notice that desi girls of your generation have/had a tough time getting married. We had a few frustrated single desi (ABCD)girls in Sulekha a few years ago. I hope they're all married and settled now. Endukala? Is it because of the scarcity of Indian american men in your age group? Have you considered the option of finding the suitable ones from India; doctors, techies and all?

a guess -- maybe because they have higher expectations of what they want from a partner than the prior gen, and are willing to make fewer compromises.
I guess. They have narrowed their pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:38 pm

PN -- why limit yourself to indians? i thought you grew up in the west.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:PN -- why limit yourself to indians? i thought you grew up in the west.
it's easy to date and get to know non-indians when you're in college/grad school etc. it gets tougher afterwards. that said i have no problem with dating them. but you do know what it's like for women in the east coast, you posted that article.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:45 pm

and of course,max, no one has said anything about why men are undereducated these days or answered my q regarding dowry. this is turnig into a "let's get pravu hitched" thread. i assure you there are plenty of fish out there and i'm too self-infatuated to worry!!!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:17 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>Oh, it is obviously your prerogative to opt for non-chimpish or non-Indian men Smile. I was just asking about the "most Indian men making less money" part. I think you are in your early thirties and the Indian male population in this country in that age bracket is heavily skewed toward having a tech professional background. Their earnings are not exactly shabby from what I know.

** oh, how much do they make on average?
>>>PN, For specifics, check with some techies you know, especially ones who have independent contracts.
** no, i was actually more curious to know what you think they make cuz you already seem to have an idea.
** how much i'm making is a moot point really and  i'm curious to know why you have are having this much trouble digesting the "most Indian men making less money" part.
PN,

Please follow the bouncing ball. Smile

1) If you are comparing your income to those of others, then as a reference point for comparison, what you are making is not a moot point. I am not asking what you make, but just making that point. 

2) I am not having trouble digesting anything, my food or otherwise. Smile This is nothing more than of academic interest to me, since you are (presumably) not going to give me any of your earnings nor are the Indian guys who make less or more than you.

3) The question I posed to you is about the 'most' part. If you are in a middle class profession (which is my impression based on what you have posted here before), 50% may fall below your level and 50% above, all other things being equal. In this case, all other things are not equal, since the Indian population in the 25-35 age bracket in the US has  a disproportionately higher percentage of techies than the american middle class. Since those skills and they are in demand they tend to make higher than middle class incomes. If you throw in independent contracting income or cashing in on stock options that number gets significantly higher.

So, if you are a doctor* or an investment banker, quite possible my theory in #3 goes out the window. Hope that explains it. Of course, this may be academic to you as well, if Indian guys are not your cup of tea altogether.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:27 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:** how much i'm making is a moot point really and  i'm curious to know why you have are having this much trouble digesting the "most Indian men making less money" part.
pravalika nanda wrote:and of course,max, no one has said anything about why men are undereducated these days or answered my q regarding dowry.
This reminds of a discussion I had, a few months ago, with an American colleague of mine. He certainly wasn't impressed by the way the class system is gaining a foothold into American culture. I guess this is no different than or a polished version of Indian caste system.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Kinnera wrote:Pravu, I do notice that desi girls of your generation have/had a tough time getting married. We had a few frustrated single desi (ABCD)girls in Sulekha a few years ago. I hope they're all married and settled now. Endukala? Is it because of the scarcity of Indian american men in your age group? Have you considered the option of finding the suitable ones from India; doctors, techies and all?
>>Yes, yes.. I remember that. It must really have burned them to see what they had missed out on, just interacting with the devastatingly handsome, intelligent, mature married male paragons of virtue on Sulekha. I wonder if they used those Greek gods as the role models when they eventually settled down and molded their husbands.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Kris wrote:
>>Yes, yes.. I remember that. It must really have burned them to see what they had missed out on, just interacting with the devastatingly handsome, intelligent, mature married male paragons of virtue on Sulekha. I wonder if they used those Greek gods as the role models when they eventually settled down and molded their husbands.

that's some healthy sense of self worth right there!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:44 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:and of course,max, no one has said anything about why men are undereducated these days or answered my q regarding dowry. this is turnig into a "let's get pravu hitched" thread. i assure you there are plenty of fish out there and i'm too self-infatuated to worry!!!
I can answer the dowry question. It is similar to the women in the article that's posted by max. Girls and their parents in India want the grooms who are well educated (more, not less educated than the women), earns well, and have substantial (potential)inherited property. The dowry rates are proportional to all of the above factors. The higher the education, earning capability, family property and social status, the higher the dowry rates. It's a case of demand and supply. Here men get to sleep with all the women they want to, there men get astronomical dowries. 

PS: I think dowries were a thing of the past. Other factors are given more importance by the grooms than dowries.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:44 pm

Kris wrote:
I realize that your comments are in a lighter vein but I do know a couple of Indian origin girls in their early 30s who are not looking forward to get married but are happy with their lives (of course, their parents are worried) In any case, isn't being single the latest trend?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:46 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
I realize that your comments are in a lighter vein but I do know a couple of Indian origin girls in their early 30s who are not looking forward to get married but are happy with their lives (of course, their parents are worried) In any case, isn't being single the latest trend?
>>>Shhh, many people here may be looking for a way out Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Kris wrote:
lol! i guess you guys set their standards very high. I am sure they probably settled for less, but trying to mold their hubbies like the ones here. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:
lol! i guess you guys set their standards very high. I am sure they probably settled for less, but trying to mold their hubbies like the ones here. Razz

That could be it.... PN could be making me her reference point....and obviously could not find anyone close to the reference point.

How was your India trip ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:52 pm

Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
>>>PN, For specifics, check with some techies you know, especially ones who have independent contracts.
** no, i was actually more curious to know what you think they make cuz you already seem to have an idea.
** how much i'm making is a moot point really and  i'm curious to know why you have are having this much trouble digesting the "most Indian men making less money" part.
PN,

** i will not follow the bouncing ball. kristopher, you developed vertigo as you read my asseriton  that i  was making more than most indian men. and then you were so surprised you started off by asking me if iwas comparing myself to men in india who're earning in rupees! really? then you tell me indina guys here are making a lot of money, and iw ould like to know what is a good annual salary in your mind. cuz clealry you underestimate me and i take umbrage with that.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:55 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:

That could be it.... PN could be making me her reference point....and obviously could not find anyone close to the reference point.

no, i didn't go to India. I went to New Orleans and fell in looove with that city! What a place to visit. It's so unlike any other city in US. There's so much culture and music there. Awesome jazz and blues singers everywhere (thought of max. this is THE place for him to visit).
Will be going to Vegas in Oct. Life is good! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Kinnera wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:and of course,max, no one has said anything about why men are undereducated these days or answered my q regarding dowry. this is turnig into a "let's get pravu hitched" thread. i assure you there are plenty of fish out there and i'm too self-infatuated to worry!!!
PS: I think dowries were a thing of the past. Other factors are given more importance by the grooms than dowries.
the village types will ask you for a dowry staright up. now i know this only from the news. the slick ones make sure they're marrying a working woman preferably one with a profession (not all jobs are professions: you have the oldest profession, then you have law, medicine, teaching). these men like the wife to pay half the rent and the groceries. men are not men these days. ugh. i can't respect these people.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:59 pm

oh anyhow, i gotta go do my work. toodles.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:24 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Kris wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
Kris wrote:

PN,

** i will not follow the bouncing ball. kristopher, you developed vertigo as you read my asseriton  that i  was making more than most indian men. and then you were so surprised you started off by asking me if iwas comparing myself to men in india who're earning in rupees! really? then you tell me indina guys here are making a lot of money, and iw ould like to know what is a good annual salary in your mind. cuz clealry you underestimate me and i take umbrage with that.

>>>Too bad, that ball would have led you to the answer you are looking for. 

iw ould like to know what is a good annual salary in your mind

>>>Annual salary/ hourly wages -----grrrr! The bane of middle class existence, which I will never escape. There is no such thing as being too thin or too rich. 

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:36 pm

Kinnera wrote:

no, i didn't go to India. I went to New Orleans and fell in looove with that city! What a place to visit. It's so unlike any other city in US. There's so much culture and music there. Awesome jazz and blues singers everywhere (thought of max. this is THE place for him to visit).
oh...btw. i got drunk for the first time in NOLA! It's with a special drink of new orleans called hurricaine. It was a horrible experience! I puked and puked and puked until I could taste my bile. I wonder how ppl get addicted to alcohol. 
Beware of that drink when in new orleans though! It tastes good, but takes you through hell slowly later.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:45 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

oh...btw. i got drunk for the first time in NOLA! It's with a special drink of new orleans called hurricaine. It was a horrible experience! I puked and puked and puked until I could taste my bile. I wonder how ppl get addicted to alcohol. 
Beware of that drink when in new orleans though! It tastes good, but takes you through hell slowly later.
Yup, a bit much of rum will do that you. Which is why I'm a scotch guy. The best part there is take out cups.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:51 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

>>>Pat O'Brien's? I also love the food in NO- cajun, yum, yum. It was fun for a few days, but still not my kind of place overall. Same is true of Vegas. I guess too many people and too much random activity affects my inner satvik self.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

>>>Pat O'Brien's? I also love the food in NO- cajun, yum, yum. It was fun for a few days, but still not my kind of place overall. Same is true of Vegas. I guess too many people and too much random activity affects my inner satvik self.
No, not Pat O'Brien's. Hubby had a sample there (while we were waiting for the Jazz show at the conference hall) and felt it was too strong. Our bartender at the Marriott suggested us to go to the famous blacksmith bar, the shack from the 17th century, with no electric lights. So, had it from there. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

No, not Pat O'Brien's. Hubby had a sample there (while we were waiting for the Jazz show at the conference hall) and felt it was too strong. Our bartender at the Marriott suggested us to go to the famous blacksmith bar, the shack from the 17th century, with no electric lights. So, had it from there. Smile
>>>Now that I think about it, Pat O'Brien's was packed when I got there. I ended up getting it to go from some other place. I was at a conference and the schedule was tight. I couldn't go back to Pat's. Antoine's was one of the highlights. We were being acquired and the other guys were there and they took us out to dinner. I remember this distinctly because my boss at that time had a habit of talking about his alcoholism to everyone. When the wine list came, I said a silent prayer that he wouldn't blurt it out at the table, which he thankfully didn't.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
>>>Now that I think about it, Pat O'Brien's was packed when I got there. I ended up getting it to go from some other place. I was at a conference and the schedule was tight. I couldn't go back to Pat's. Antoine's was one of the highlights. We were being acquired and the other guys were there and they took us out to dinner. I remember this distinctly because my boss at that time had a habit of talking about his alcoholism to everyone. When the wine list came, I said a silent prayer that he wouldn't blurt it out at the table, which he thankfully didn't.
Smile. Did you taste the coffee at cafe du monde? 

Yeah, nola and lav are good places to visit briefly. Nice getaways. Anything more than that gets boring. Not places to stay for long or live there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kris wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Smile. Did you taste the coffee at cafe du monde

Yeah, nola and lav are good places to visit briefly. Nice getaways. Anything more than that gets boring. Not places to stay for long or live there.
>>>The name rings a bell. They had arranged a mini dinner cruise on the Miss. and when we got done with it, I think we stopped by there. The trip was a blur and it was many years ago.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:36 pm

this thread is saddening and disappointing; for no special fault of hers, a youngish woman has been deprived of a sex life and a husband, both of which she wants. 

nanda should have divorced herself from her parents the moment she turned eighteen, and sought psychological counseling to undo the brainwashing she had received from them on religion, caste, subcaste, language, region, tradition, bollywood, education, men, sex, marriage, money, work, and life.

my estimate is that as few as one in 100,000 adult indians are progressive liberals, and that there are a total of about 12,500 such people in india, I.e. roughly 500 per state.

poor nanda never had chance.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:44 am

swapna wrote:this thread is saddening and disappointing; for no special fault of hers, a youngish woman has been deprived of a sex life and a husband, both of which she wants. 

nanda should have divorced herself from her parents the moment she turned eighteen, and sought psychological counseling to undo the brainwashing she had received from them on religion, caste, subcaste, language, region, tradition, bollywood, education, men, sex, marriage, money, work, and life.

my estimate is that as few as one in 100,000 adult indians are progressive liberals, and that there are a total of about 12,500 such people in india, I.e. roughly 500 per state.

in other words, indian -american parents, especially doctors, do an egregious job of bringing up their children in the u.s. such an upbringing will at best enable the children to be uninspired and uninspiring earning machines leading meaningless, boring, exhausted lives

the children had only one choice in  their illiberal lives: to rebel and live independent lives when they turned eighteen; but most are incapable of doing so, because they lack the courage and the education, for their parents sapped them of their courage when they "forced the junnu down their throats," and they gave them "a technician's training" instead of an education.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 am

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:this thread is saddening and disappointing; for no special fault of hers, a youngish woman has been deprived of a sex life and a husband, both of which she wants. 

in other words, indian -american parents, especially doctors, do an egregious job of bringing up their children in the u.s. such an upbringing will at best enable the children to be uninspired and uninspiring earning machines leading meaningless, boring, exhausted lives

the children had only one choice in  their illiberal lives: to rebel and live independent lives when they turned eighteen; but most are incapable of doing so, because they lack the courage and the education, for their parents sapped them of their courage when they "forced the junnu down their throats," and they gave them "a technician's training" instead of an education.
piss off, already!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:58 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!

there you go. awesome. this old fart likes to flex his e-muscles just coz his female spawn managed to go to good schools. wonder why he never talks about his loser male progeny that's is still in school in his 30s

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 am

all education aside, whoever taught swapna to make social theories and inferences and twists and turns, and do a 360 within the scope of his own posts, must be proud how their eager student surpassed all their expectations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:28 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Yup, a bit much of rum will do that you. Which is why I'm a scotch guy. The best part there is take out cups.
Sorrry, missed this post y'day. Ya, it's rum and it tasted good. I was thirsty and drank it like a fruit juice. The effect was felt later. I tried a couple of sips of whiskey (black lable, i think). It was bitter and tasted very bad. Couldn't take more than a couple of sips. Didn't understand why ppl drink it with so much fervor. The getting high as i experienced wasn't a good feeling either. So i don't get that part either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 am

thankfully, i have never thrown up from drinking so far... guess i follow certain rules... i try never to be with empty stomach when drinking, and i usually drink a lot of water through the day, so am not really dehyderated at a given (normal) point in time.

other things I do.. hmm. I also have a tendency to drink fast. But if I am taking a second drink, i force myself to drink a full glass of water first. And if i am on my third (or more) drink, then it's literally 2 sips of each alternately. Needless to say, I use restroom a lot, and hence hopefully flush it all out quickly enough.

I dramatically slow down or stop once i feel a buzz, and complete stop if i feel even slightly nauseated or burn in my stomach (happened 1-2 times).

but i have gotten decently buzzed or drunk. the funniest part of it is, at the time i don't realize i am (guess this is how it's for all). i really act quite logically (relatively), and people who have been with me do say later that compared to them i was much in control... but am really not in control.

my last time was when i got real hammered on 2 vodkas at lunch, (it was pure vodka when it was supposed to be a cocktail, god bless the bartender's living soul). Was supposed to be a 1 hour lunch break, stretched into 3 hours. my friends told me it's a very strong drink and they didn't finish the second one, but i didn't get it. Besides if something is infront of me, most likely i will finish it. Our sweet waitress was concerned, (she was laughing at us too, guessing we were really acting drunk, but we were happy customers), so had to assure her we won't drive, and to prove it, sat there over 2 hours before sobering up somewhat.

When coffee and dessert came, I made everyone eat the dessert. And I made everyone drink coffee too. poured creamer in their coffee. They jumped each time i split open a creamer and poured/dumped it in the cup in one big motion (no didn't drop any of it). And i didn't add sugar in anyone's cup, coz i myself don't take sugar. And then I kept asking them - why are you not having coffee, it's so good. A "normal" me would never ever make coffee for anyone (too shy), or will atleast ask their preference before each step.

Then we paid in cash, and after a point I forgot if we are to get any money back. I asked them, they had forgotten too and just shrugged. So I signaled the waitress back, asking if we paid or not. She still had that folder-thingie in her hand. So she opened it and laid it out on the table. At this point, I saw the bill, for the first time (I think). Read the total aloud, and began counting the cash, aloud. But couldn't add. Friend was repeating the numbers after me, but neither one of us could remember the last total. I tried to do the tip calculation, like 3 times. Blank there too. Then I opened my wallet, and added all the loose smalls bills i had.. one other friend also added some. i think about 10-11 dollars. Said - just in case we are short on tips. She laughed and left us alone for the rest of the afternoon.

Next day i asked on group chat - why was the bill so high? Why did we order coffee and dessert platter when we had eaten so much? They said they have no idea. Then, one said I was blankly nodding when the waitress was reading me the dessert menu. I guess I said yes to something then. Then I went to the restroom, came back and acted surprised and said 'woohoo! chocolate!' when it arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:59 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!
I know you're trying, but you'll never beat your earlier posts of this thread for crassness.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:thankfully, i have never thrown up from drinking so far... guess i follow certain rules... i try never to be with empty stomach when drinking, and i usually drink a lot of water through the day, so am not really dehyderated at a given (normal) point in time.

other things I do.. hmm. I also have a tendency to drink fast. But if I am taking a second drink, i force myself to drink a full glass of water first. And if i am on my third (or more) drink, then it's literally 2 sips of each alternately. Needless to say, I use restroom a lot, and hence hopefully flush it all out quickly enough.

I dramatically slow down or stop once i feel a buzz, and complete stop if i feel even slightly nauseated or burn in my stomach (happened 1-2 times).

but i have gotten decently buzzed or drunk. the funniest part of it is, at the time i don't realize i am (guess this is how it's for all). i really act quite logically (relatively), and people who have been with me do say later that compared to them i was much in control... but am really not in control.

my last time was when i got real hammered on 2 vodkas at lunch, (it was pure vodka when it was supposed to be a cocktail, god bless the bartender's living soul). Was supposed to be a 1 hour lunch break, stretched into 3 hours. my friends told me it's a very strong drink and they didn't finish the second one, but i didn't get it. Besides if something is infront of me, most likely i will finish it. Our sweet waitress was concerned, (she was laughing at us too, guessing we were really acting drunk, but we were happy customers), so had to assure her we won't drive, and to prove it, sat there over 2 hours before sobering up somewhat.

When coffee and dessert came, I made everyone eat the dessert. And I made everyone drink coffee too. poured creamer in their coffee. They jumped each time i split open a creamer and poured/dumped it in the cup in one big motion (no didn't drop any of it). And i didn't add sugar in anyone's cup, coz i myself don't take sugar. And then I kept asking them - why are you not having coffee, it's so good. A "normal" me would never ever make coffee for anyone (too shy), or will atleast ask their preference before each step.

Then we paid in cash, and after a point I forgot if we are to get any money back. I asked them, they had forgotten too and just shrugged. So I signaled the waitress back, asking if we paid or not. She still had that folder-thingie in her hand. So she opened it and laid it out on the table. At this point, I saw the bill, for the first time (I think). Read the total aloud, and began counting the cash, aloud. But couldn't add. Friend was repeating the numbers after me, but neither one of us could remember the last total. I tried to do the tip calculation, like 3 times. Blank there too. Then I opened my wallet, and added all the loose smalls bills i had.. one other friend also added some. i think about 10-11 dollars. Said - just in case we are short on tips. She laughed and left us alone for the rest of the afternoon.

Next day i asked on group chat - why was the bill so high? Why did we order coffee and dessert platter when we had eaten so much? They said they have no idea. Then, one said I was blankly nodding when the waitress was reading me the dessert menu. I guess I said yes to something then. Then I went to the restroom, came back and acted surprised and said 'woohoo! chocolate!' when it arrived.
draft of paragraph 1: zzzz
draft of paragraph 2: zzzzzzzz
draft of paragraph 3: zzzzzzzzzzzz

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:35 pm

swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!
I know you're trying, but you'll never beat your earlier posts of this thread for crassness.

aww he's hurt and angry. will correct spelling mistakes for next few days to cope and x-post meaningless articles from econobrunners to cope

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!

aww he's hurt and angry. will correct spelling mistakes for next few days to cope and x-post meaningless articles from econobrunners to cope

Propa, why don't you and i get together with Swapna for lunch some day? It'll be a lot of fun. We can invite Max and Charvaka if you wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:40 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:thankfully, i have never thrown up from drinking so far... guess i follow certain rules... i try never to be with empty stomach when drinking, and i usually drink a lot of water through the day, so am not really dehyderated at a given (normal) point in time.

draft of paragraph 1: zzzz
draft of paragraph 2: zzzzzzzz
draft of paragraph 3: zzzzzzzzzzzz

ditto.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!

there you go. awesome. this old fart likes to flex his e-muscles just coz his female spawn managed to go to good schools. wonder why he never talks about his loser male progeny that's is still in school in his 30s
irrelevant!

but since you brought up the subject, my "male progeny" attended universities - u.c.-berkeley and columbia university - for his undergraduate and graduate programs, that, in his fields, were ranked higher, at #1, than yale, harvard, or chicago were, in her fields. the u of chicago's #1 rank in economics is lately shared with m.I.t., harvard and princeton, whereas, columbia's and u.c.-b's #1 ranks in his fields are unshared.

the moral of the story: don't expect your children to develop into intelligent beings if you subject them to voodoo rituals and beliefs.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:05 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!

irrelevant!

but since you brought up the subject, my "male progeny" attended universities - u.c.-berkeley and columbia university - for his undergraduate and graduate programs, that, in his fields, were ranked higher, at #1, than yale, harvard, or chicago were, in her fields. the u of chicago's #1 rank in economics is lately shared with m.I.t., harvard and princeton, whereas, columbia's and u.c.-b's #1 ranks in his fields are unshared.

the moral of the story: don't expect your children to develop into intelligent beings if you subject them to voodoo rituals and beliefs.

very impressive. I also believe a solid foundation helps with everything in future. where did they do their high school?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:30 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!

irrelevant!

what is irrelevant, douchebag? the fact that he's a frigging loser-slacker that goes from program to program just coz he cant cut it in the real world, working? you call that success?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:31 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!

Propa, why don't you and i get together with Swapna for lunch some day? It'll be a lot of fun. We can invite Max and Charvaka if you wish.

are you sure you dont want to meet him alone so you can give each other reacharounds like you normally do?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
piss off, already!

are you sure you dont want to meet him alone so you can give each other reacharounds like you normally do?

In fact i have never met Swapna. Nor have i met you. I am keen to meet both of you. Drinks will be on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

In fact i have never met Swapna. Nor have i met you. I am keen to meet both of you. Drinks will be on me.

you sure? you may know him as phlegmy, your thursday evening date for some geriatric fun

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:09 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

you sure? you may know him as phlegmy, your thursday evening date for some geriatric fun

never met him. although i would love to meet him, just as i would also love to meet you. Would you let me hold a stag party in your honor? I'll invite your boyfriend Bruce (whose pic in green thong underwear you once posted on sulekha) if you would like me to.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi7w11 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

never met him. although i would love to meet him, just as i would also love to meet you. Would you let me hold a stag party in your honor? I'll invite your boyfriend Bruce (whose pic in green thong underwear you once posted on sulekha) if you would like me to.
don't forget to invite steve. he's the one who, in a photograph that propa posted here, could be seen hugging a football, and according to props, is soft. props was quite taken with steve.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:33 pm

so many gay fantasies, so little time.

swapna, tell na. what state did your kids do middle and high school in?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:48 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!

irrelevant!

Is it true that you can easily get into good schools if you choose some obscure major such as european theatrical studies?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:47 pm

Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
swapna wrote:

piss off, already!

irrelevant!

Is it true that you can easily get into good schools if you choose some obscure major such as european theatrical studies?
schools? did you mean universities?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:58 pm

swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:
piss off, already!

irrelevant!

you knew wht he was asking. quit acting innocent, smart, and trying to show off your "English correctness" and wasting a post and lost time.

do u know the difference between a school and a college within a University and the difference between a College and a University in American parlance? go and furiously google and reply or post yet another smar-Alec (more like a super-idiot) one-liner.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:54 pm

swapna wrote:
Veeu wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

irrelevant!

you knew wht he was asking. quit acting innocent, smart, and trying to show off your "English correctness" and wasting a post and lost time.

do u know the difference between a school and a college within a University and the difference between a College and a University in American parlance? go and furiously google and reply or post yet another smar-Alec (more like a super-idiot) one-liner.
fascinating post! please tell me about "wasting lost time."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next