Gulti as charged - Page 4 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulti as charged

+6
charvaka
MaxEntropy_Man
chameli
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
doofus_maximus
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gulti as charged - Page 4 Empty Re: Gulti as charged

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 am

The lady(?) is a tramp.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
kinnera wrote:You did get carried away when you Gulti as charged - Page 4 3077217049 at 'gulti does ulti' and commented that that was the funniest statement in this forum ever. That was disgusting.

just a bit of fun kinns. i was not being serious. Smile

actually, the whole term is funny. jisne ki ulti, wo to saaf ho gaya ulti karke, lekin jispe ki, wo post pe post kiye ja raha hai.

question is, which gulti did ulti on who?

kisipe ulti karna shows lack of civic sense and uncleanliness .bathrooms nahi hain kya Gultisthan mein ?

ya phir itni pait mein gandagi huee hogi ..khane aur vichaar karne ki ..ki woh baahar aa padi
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
chameli wrote:Have u noticed ever since you disclosed your illness you have not been taken seriously here... I am sorry to say .

nothing to be sorry about. most of the times i do not wish to be taken seriously anyway. if i am being serious, illness or no illness, i make sure people take me seriously.

one moment you accuse someone the next minute you are contrite

as i mentioned, i do have a soft corner for rashmun 'cos of our long history. once i have made my point, i like to resume the cordial relation instead of belabouring my point endlessly. with you -- what can i say? you are so cute, funny, charming and witty that i cannot be upset with you for long.

I agree with you...... when u mean business you mean business boy !

I think u and i will get along swimmingly well.

I love ur candor and ability to back off...only to jump in the next . you keep everyone guessing and on your toes ..that's for sure Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:00 am

huzefa ,

Kerala massage will work wonders for you * broad wink ...

The oil will make you slither hither and thither

make sure you and the masseuse don't dither

in getting ya'lls seductive act together

PS Dont forget to ask me for further tips Smile

as Rashmun has advised ...do not use their medications ..almost always they are laced with steroids and amphetamines which give a temporary "feel good "effect but make u jumpy
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:05 am

Hellsangel wrote:The lady(?) is a tramp.

what a delightful Walt Disney song brought to life by Frank Sinatra !

yes gult man I am proud to be a tramp

And you are beginning to like me !! pirat
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:09 am

Tranny,
That wasn't a Disney song.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:38 am

the lady and the tramp ..a disney movie which features a song "He's a tramp "

'the lady is a tramp " sung by many but Frank Sinatra and Lena Horne stand out

dont be splitting hairs brainless snoopy ..its a compliment to be called a tramp

try harder yet again Basketball
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:47 am

Tranny,
The only place anyone can like you would be in the geriatric ward or maximum security.

Last edited by Hellsangel on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 am

"would've be ???

" u are allowed to drop only one letter unless u are from magnolia country

boy speak up and do so succintly
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Tranny,
You stick to seducing lonely old geezers. Let lonely old geezers correct people's spelling and grammar on the web.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:02 pm

4 pages! *faint*

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:4 pages! *faint*

Approximately two pages worth is Rashmun dotting his own posts or copy-pastes he didn't bother to read or understand, so don't worry.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm

charvaka wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:4 pages! *faint*

Approximately two pages worth is Rashmun dotting his own posts or copy-pastes he didn't bother to read or understand, so don't worry.

Loony Gulti keeps on doing Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Another academic scam, this time in England. Another Gult involved (as expected).

LONDON: Britain's immigration officers have launched an investigation
after an Indian-origin lecturer at a college was covertly filmed
advicing students how to cheat at MBA exams and exploit loopholes to
obtain visas.
Lecturer Surya Medicherla was filmed giving students tips on how to cheat in exams and how to deceive the United Kingdom Border Agency at the Rayat London College.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-10-06/uk/30250429_1_ukba-post-study-work-visa-united-kingdom-border-agency

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:Another academic scam, this time in England. Another Gult involved (as expected).

obtain visas.
Lecturer Surya Medicherla was filmed giving students tips on how to cheat in exams and how to deceive the United Kingdom Border Agency at the Rayat London College.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-10-06/uk/30250429_1_ukba-post-study-work-visa-united-kingdom-border-agency
Very bad. Why do you think all these scams are happening, Rashmun? Why are the "gults" doing these things? What do YOU think?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Another academic scam, this time in England. Another Gult involved (as expected).

obtain visas.

Very bad. Why do you think all these scams are happening, Rashmun? Why are the "gults" doing these things? What do YOU think?

This is something that has to be analyzed--why Gults are involved in academic and visa related scams in disproportionately large numbers. Another thing that can be analyzed is why Gults top the list amongst Indians having multiple sexual partners after marriage.

------------------

The statistics indicate Andhra Pradesh is at the top of the list in
people having multiple sexual partners. In rural Andhra Pradesh, 24% of
men and 9% of women claim to indulge themselves beyond the restrictive
parameters of marriage, up from the meagre national average of 10% of
men and 2%of women.(1)

http://randomhouseindia.wordpress.com/2009/12/01/kiran-desai-night-claims-the-godavari/Gulti as charged - Page 4 Empty

Last edited by Rashmun on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:This is something that has to be analyzed--why Gults are involved in academic and visa related scams in disproportionately large numbers. Another thing that can be analyzed is why Gults top the list amongst Indians having multiple sexual partners. Gulti as charged - Page 4 Empty
So analyze it already! Are you incapable of offering your own views on a topic you have posted hundreds of posts on?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:This is something that has to be analyzed--why Gults are involved in academic and visa related scams in disproportionately large numbers. Another thing that can be analyzed is why Gults top the list amongst Indians having multiple sexual partners. Gulti as charged - Page 4 Empty
So analyze it already! Are you incapable of offering your own views on a topic you have posted hundreds of posts on?

what i have done is to identify the problem. analyzing the problem in detail will in my opinion require doing some field work in Andhra Pradesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

what i have done is to identify the problem. analyzing the problem in detail will in my opinion require doing some field work in Andhra Pradesh.
Thank you for your efforts in identifying a problem that was discussed in detail multiple times by this community earlier. I hope you will soon identify other problems that were discussed years ago, like pa vs. pha and the etymology of the word sumangali.

PS: So after hundreds of posts on this topic, you don't have a single view of your own to offer regarding the reasons for this phenomenon. You must doubtless bring a greater level of insight to your other endeavors.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Thank you for your efforts in identifying a problem that was discussed in detail multiple times by this community earlier. I hope you will soon identify other problems that were discussed years ago, like pa vs. pha and the etymology of the word sumangali.

PS: So after hundreds of posts on this topic, you don't have a single view of your own to offer regarding the reasons for this phenomenon. You must doubtless bring a greater level of insight to your other endeavors.

i notice that u do not dispute the veracity of this phenomenon.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

You notice that because you conveniently failed to "notice" this.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:So analyze it already! Are you incapable of offering your own views on a topic you have posted hundreds of posts on?

You notice that because you conveniently failed to "notice" this.

Luke's attempt to analyze the problem should be considered a good first attempt. He himself admits in his post that his views are tentative.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:Luke's attempt to analyze the problem should be considered a good first attempt. He himself admits in his post that his views are tentative.
Why should it be considered a good first attempt? What parts of his speculation do you agree with? What parts do you disagree with? What have you learned so far about the reasons for this problem from all of your obsessive copy-pasting and dotting so far?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:18 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Luke's attempt to analyze the problem should be considered a good first attempt. He himself admits in his post that his views are tentative.
Why should it be considered a good first attempt? What parts of his speculation do you agree with? What parts do you disagree with? What have you learned so far about the reasons for this problem from all of your obsessive copy-pasting and dotting so far?

it should be considered a tentative view because Luke himself says so.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

So you have no views of YOUR OWN on this topic. As I suspected!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

actually i do have some personal views on this topic. i have shared them in my exchanges with Max on this thread itself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

He DOES NOT hate Telugus. All his opinions have been stolen by writers, columnists, and other bloggers, and hence has no opinion of his own (on any matter).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

He DOES NOT hate Telugus. All his opinions have been stolen by writers, columnists, and other bloggers, and hence has no opinion of his own (on any matter).

Thank you for coming to my defense Uppili.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
i am *not* conflating these two different kinds of activities; rather, i am making a clear distinction between them.

in that case why are you calling outright dishonesty, nepotism and other ethical failings, cliquishness? are you confused about the meaning of the word cliquishness?

because in this case, the outright dishonesty would not be possible without the Gulti candidates getting help from other Gultis. When Gultis fake their work experience and pad their resumes the typical way it works is that they contact some company run by another Gulti. This company (which may be a very small company, maybe even a one man company) falsely testifies that the Gulti candidate has worked for them on various projects for a number of years. This goes into the resume of the Gulti candidate. Likewise for the telephonic interviews where an experienced Gulti gives the interview instead of the actual candidate.

these cases of fraud would not have been possible without cliquishness or parochialism. Your friend Luke Warmus had earlier written that rarely has he witnessed the kind of parochialism displayed by many Gults on sulekha. (He even coined the phrase 'Tribal Loyalty'.) Luke Warmus is not someone who has gone around talking of national integration and patriotism. And yet on this issue of Gult parochialism, or cliquishness, he is with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:22 pm

charvaka has asked why gults do it

I assume he meant why they are get false certificates make false claims etc

Telugus are ostentatious people .Ambitious and showy .The T women in my town wear rich heavily embroidered sarees accompanied by lots of solid gold jewellery .The gold shops are filled with gulti women wanting to buy all that stuff each one keeeping up with the other not to be outdone

even in the movie department they beat bollywood by 3 to 1 .so it behooves the gult guy to make mucho money or he will be a discard trailing behind his peers.

this could be the reason
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:48 pm

snoopy poopy,

why is it that anything you say doesn't get broadcast loud and clear ?your voice has a drowning quality that makes me want to clear my throat

you are never center stage neither on forum nor on chat

you should stand up tall and straight and really tell us how u feel

so we don't treat you as a snivel coming from a distance..... to be ignored and put away
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:50 pm

chameli wrote:snoopy poopy,

why is it that anything you say doesn't get broadcast loud and clear ?your voice has a drowning quality that makes me want to clear my throat

you are never center stage neither on forum nor on chat

you should stand up tall and straight and really tell us how u feel

so we don't treat you as a snivel coming from a distance..... to be ignored and put away

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Hyderabad a U.S. visa fraud hub

A. Srivathsan

In a cable sent from Chennai (229319: unclassified,
dated October 13, 2009), the States of Gujarat, Punjab and Andhra
Pradesh were identified as hubs of such fraudulent practices. Hyderabad
in particular was seen as a centre of large-scale documentation fraud.
This affected visa processing not only at the Hyderabad centre but also
in other offices in India, the cable said. ...

The cable documented that the majority of fake documents fabricating
educational and employment qualifications came from Hyderabad. When 150
companies in Hyderabad were investigated, 77 per cent of them “turned
out to be fraudulent or highly suspect.” They encountered several
fictitious companies in places such as Bangalore and Pune “staffed by
Hyderabadis.” The cable said “the Hyderabadis claimed that they had
opened shell companies in Bangalore because ‘everyone knows Hyderabad
has fraud and Bangalore is reputable'.” Fake certificates issued by
shell companies in Pune helped Hyderabadi applicants “to apply in
Mumbai's consular district and avoid Chennai.”

http://www.thehindu.com/news/the-india-cables/article1712443.ece

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Tranny,
Your geriatric boyfriend is still gargling with whisky after licking yogHurt off your tranny fingers. His throat is still not clear. Keep at this until you disappear like your previous tranny avatar.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Tranny,
Your geriatric boyfriend is still gargling with whisky after licking yogHurt off your tranny fingers. His throat is still not clear. Keep at this until you disappear like your previous tranny avatar.

i am not sure on what basis you are calling chameli a tranny when you yourself resolutely refused to reveal whether you are male or female despite being asked this question several times on sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 pm

wasn't good enough, half chewed wafer !

speak up poops man ! bounce
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:35 am

Rashmun wrote:
chameli wrote:this sentence "gulti does ulti " is a damn funny one

it is not derogatory .

if a person has a bad stomach he does ulti ..its nature's way of setting him right

but the reaction it has evoked from the gults is what makes it unsavoury .so lets learn to laugh a little

what GULT stands for "G....ulta is absolutely hilarious .but could hurt a bit

those with a healthy sense of humour will still chortle Smile)

in this respect, one has to admire Propagandhi (who is himself a telugu) for laughing at the ulti issue.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5280-jeremiah-mburuburu#41889

for the record, I the newly admired gulti am not laughing at the ulti issue but at the what huf said. but let that stand in the way of you continually referencing that post as being appreciative of your supposed funny.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:42 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
chameli wrote:this sentence "gulti does ulti " is a damn funny one

it is not derogatory .

if a person has a bad stomach he does ulti ..its nature's way of setting him right

but the reaction it has evoked from the gults is what makes it unsavoury .so lets learn to laugh a little

what GULT stands for "G....ulta is absolutely hilarious .but could hurt a bit

those with a healthy sense of humour will still chortle Smile)

in this respect, one has to admire Propagandhi (who is himself a telugu) for laughing at the ulti issue.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5280-jeremiah-mburuburu#41889

for the record, I the newly admired gulti am not laughing at the ulti issue but at the what huf said. but let that stand in the way of you continually referencing that post as being appreciative of your supposed funny.

this is the full text of Huzefa's post which you found funny:

this is a side effect of eating expired gongura pachadi. the main effect remains lying, cheating, forgery, deceit, impersonation, visa fraud etc. the most adverse effect, of course, is ulti. lots of gultis are doing ulti all over the place all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:If i would really have forged an alliance with QB 'to get back at other posters' as you are falsely claiming i would not have requested her not to write to me privately as she wanted to do.
Rashmun Method! If you had in fact forged such an alliance, it would make perfect sense for you to tell her in public to not write to you in private... that way you could keep your alliance under wraps.

Ha ha. even though she was clearly annoyed by the fact that i did not entertain her request to send me a private note*, PPji continues to insist that i forged an alliance with QB in order to hit back at other posters. Of course, he is unable to give any thread where it is demonstrated that QB and i are 'getting back at other posters' as he would like everyone (including himself) to believe.

Hence my claim that PP is a LIAR and also a SLANDERER.

*http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/rashmun-1122973.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:44 am

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:If i would really have forged an alliance with QB 'to get back at other posters' as you are falsely claiming i would not have requested her not to write to me privately as she wanted to do.
Rashmun Method! If you had in fact forged such an alliance, it would make perfect sense for you to tell her in public to not write to you in private... that way you could keep your alliance under wraps.

Ha ha. even though she was clearly annoyed by the fact that i did not entertain her request to send me a private note*, PPji continues to insist that i forged an alliance with QB in order to hit back at other posters. Of course, he is unable to give any thread where it is demonstrated that QB and i are 'getting back at other posters' as he would like everyone (including himself) to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:53 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

I am Charvaka and I approve of the use of this emoticon to indicate the size of the rational part of the brain that came up with the above comment.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:57 am

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

I am Charvaka and I agree that i am a LIAR and a SLANDERER. approve of the use of this emoticon to indicate the size of the rational part of the brain that came up with the above comment.

Last edited by Rashmun on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:57 am

chameli wrote:what can I say Rashmun ..a big thank u I suppose

*bowing deeply

*aside ....look ahead ...... disregard the cleavage lol

Please read this thread with a barfbag especially, this post above!

*shudderans*

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:16 am

Richard Hed wrote:

*shudderans*

One flew over the Cuckoo's nest and going off the edge - check

Tranny straining hard to tuck in - check

It is like the Twilight Zone.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 am

Richard Hed wrote:
chameli wrote:what can I say Rashmun ..a big thank u I suppose

*bowing deeply

*aside ....look ahead ...... disregard the cleavage lol

*shudderans*

too so long

didnt get the joke ? people who are selective about whose jokes they laugh at are really not funny ..devoid of humour they are

shudder away hed on Razz
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 am

HA ,

as a rule I dont reply to ur posts but I will make an exception

from all the names I have inherited who do u figure I am ?

AA, TINEKA, JAIJUI QB or TRANNY ?

well unless AA is a TRANNY scratch

For that matter anyone is free to take a pick

and give ur reasons why ..that's only fair

PS Now watch ..no one will come forth
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:28 am

chameli wrote:HA ,

as a rule I dont reply to ur posts but I will make an exception

HA HA HA!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:37 am

anything to add ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:45 am

Tranny, if it makes you feel any better, the APA has designated your condition as a disorder. There is hope for you.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 am

Hellsangel wrote:The lady(?) is a tramp.

Whoa ! for a moment I thought you had mis-posted this Shocked and it was actually meant for the other one where lady, aunty, zoo and all were discussed..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next