Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Jeremiah Mburuburu]

+2
MulaiAzhagi
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Jeremiah Mburuburu] Empty [Jeremiah Mburuburu]

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:22 am

I would like to know your opinion on why, among all Indians, a disproportionately high number of Telugus are found to be involved in academic and immigration fraud. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

[Jeremiah Mburuburu] Empty Re: [Jeremiah Mburuburu]

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:45 am

while you are at it you might also want to think about why telugus amongst all indians are acing the IIT-JEE in disproportionately large numbers. they aren't just getting through it in large numbers, they've totally cornered the market. i read about numbers like 50% or higher of the total admits from one state! that to me is a fascinating phenom.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:while you are at it you might also want to think about why telugus amongst all indians are acing the IIT-JEE

this is a side effect of eating expired gongura pachadi. the main effect remains lying, cheating, forgery, deceit, impersonation, visa fraud etc. the most adverse effect, of course, is ulti. lots of gultis are doing ulti all over the place all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:04 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:while you are at it you might also want to think about why telugus amongst all indians are acing the IIT-JEE in disproportionately large numbers. they aren't just getting through it in large numbers, they've totally cornered the market. i read about numbers like 50% or higher of the total admits from one state! that to me is a fascinating phenom.

This phenomenon is not because of any special merit of Gult students but because of the proliferation of coaching and tutorial factories in Hyderabad.

This article provides a detailed explanation:

http://churumuri.wordpress.com/2007/03/20/why-tata-steel-and-others-wont-recruit-iitians/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:21 am

i'll read your article, but here is one statement that really stuck in my craw:

Infosys former chairman N.R. Narayana Murthy once told TV interviewers in the US that it was only because his son Akshay Rohan could
not get admission into the IITs, that he decided to consider the offer
from Harvard, Wharton etc. This one statement has gone a long way to
establish IITs as one of the premier institutes of the worl

i am sorry, but IITans have been migrating to the west and distinguishing themselves in academic institutions and corporations long before narayana murthy and his infosys made an appearance on the 60 minutes show. the person who wrote this blog doesn't seem to have any sense of history or proportion.

edited to add: in any case, i did a control-f on the word "andhra" and didn't find anything. what am i missing?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:25 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i'll read your article, but here is one statement that really stuck in my craw:

Infosys former chairman N.R. Narayana Murthy once told TV interviewers in the US that it was only because his son Akshay Rohan could

i am sorry, but IITans have been migrating to the west and distinguishing themselves in academic institutions and corporations long before narayana murthy and his infosys made an appearance on the 60 minutes show. the person who wrote this blog doesn't seem to have any sense of history or proportion.

why are you focusing on something totally digressive from your original statement. the article explains why a disproportionately high number of students from AP are getting into IITs which was your original statement.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 am

we can debate the merits and demerits of offering an exam for which it is possible to train students using a standardized coaching method. that just reflects on the unimaginative exams that IIT professors are writing up these days. the fact that telugu kids are succeeding in large numbers is a positive statement about their drive, ambition and intelligence. don't change the discussion with sidestepping onto some other issue.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 am

Rashmun wrote:I would like to know your opinion on why, among all Indians, a disproportionately high number of Telugus are found to be involved in academic and immigration fraud. Thank you.

====> Rashmun,

FlimFlam has already criticized Telugus about the fake degrees being sold in Hyderabad.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:while you are at it you might also want to think about why telugus amongst all indians are acing the IIT-JEE in disproportionately large numbers. they aren't just getting through it in large numbers, they've totally cornered the market. i read about numbers like 50% or higher of the total admits from one state! that to me is a fascinating phenom.

===> Then what do you think prevents Tamilians from doing the same?

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 am

Max, Andhra Pradesh is spelled Andra Pradesh in the article.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i'll read your article, but here is one statement that really stuck in my craw:

why are you focusing on something totally digressive from your original statement. the article explains why a disproportionately high number of students from AP are getting into IITs which was your original statement.

because it is hard to take someone seriously who in the same article says that the IITs' global reputation was made by the CEO of an IT company saying something positive about them in an american television news program. in any case, i searched for the word andhra in the article and couldn't find it. maybe i missed it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:32 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

i don't know. it wasn't like that in my time at all. perhaps there are lots of private engineering colleges in TN for which admission is much easier to secure than the gruelling JEE?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:34 am

Rashmun wrote:Max, Andhra Pradesh is spelled Andra Pradesh in the article.

ah ok. found it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:44 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:

i don't know. it wasn't like that in my time at all. perhaps there are lots of private engineering colleges in TN for which admission is much easier to secure than the gruelling JEE?

===> Andhra Pradesh has 1,330 arts, science and commerce colleges; 1,000 MBA and MCA colleges; 847 engineering colleges; 53 medical colleges, and one Indian Institute of Technology (in Hyderabad).

Tamil Nadu has 37 universities,[69] 455 engineering colleges,[70] 449 Polytechnic Colleges[71] and 566 arts and science colleges, 34335 elementary schools, 5167 high schools, 5054 higher secondary schools and 5000 hospitals

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:55 am

thanks breasts-azhagan! then i just don't know the answer to your q.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:56 am

you wrote 455, but bolded only 55!!!! please explain why did you do that?

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:01 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:you wrote 455, but bolded only 55!!!! please explain why did you do that?

===> LOL

Tracy,

Soon, I will be writing about Sanjay's brother Manjay.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:12 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:thanks breasts-azhagan! then i just don't know the answer to your q.

====> Unlike Tamils, the Telugus as a group particularly the Reddys and Kammas are more driven to succeed.

Same way Punjabis and Patels of Gujarat succeed than the Biharis and the people of U.P.

The Punjabis and the Patels use business as a vehicle to get ahead. The Telugus use Education as the route. And they go far what is perceived to be the best namely the IITs.

The Dravida Kazhagams are stuck with their ancient Tamil glory.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Soon, I will be writing about Sanjay's brother Manjay.

can't wait...

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:57 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:while you are at it you might also want to think about why telugus amongst all indians are acing the IIT-JEE

this is a side effect of eating expired gongura pachadi. the main effect remains lying, cheating, forgery, deceit, impersonation, visa fraud etc. the most adverse effect, of course, is ulti. lots of gultis are doing ulti all over the place all the time.

YES!!! gongura pacchadi is the secret sauce! makes one prone to lying, cheating, forgery, impersonation, visa fraud, attending coaching centers in droves etc. side effects include irregular moustaches and large penises.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Luke Warmus posted Re:Guilty Gultis... immigration fraud...what a shame... on 1 year ago

does all this mean that telugus have a greater innate tendency to be
unethical and fraudulent that other regional groups in india? i don't
know, but i don't believe that to be the case. however, according to
what one reads in the news, a larger number - not necessarily % - of
telugus have engaged in academic and immigration fraud than other
regional groups, in the last fifteen or so years.

what is the explanation for this phenomenon? the easiest is that more
telugus than others aspire to emigrate to the u.s. and improve their
financial position. but why, when u.p. and bihar, for example, have
larger populations?

let me speculate; the answer may lie in the rate of urbanization of what
used to be a largely rural state, the fragmentation of agricultural
land, and the quest for non-agricultural income among people who have
relatively more cash from the sale of agricultural land to developers,
but insufficient qualifications to make a decent, middle-class living.

the phenomena and tendencies i've described above, i suspect, are unique
to andhra pradesh.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/guilty-gultis-immigration-fraud-what-a-shame-1086893.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:09 pm

it's amusing how your pathetic attempts to lure phlegmy into a gult bashing session have fall flat on their face. even he considers you too loony which is saying volumes. props to your never-give-up-attitude tho....keep up the muruburu-nama and he might karuninchufy one of these days.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:Luke Warmus posted Re:Guilty Gultis... immigration fraud...what a shame... on 1 year ago

does all this mean that telugus have a greater innate tendency to be
unethical and fraudulent that other regional groups in india? i don't
know, but i don't believe that to be the case. however, according to
what one reads in the news, a larger number - not necessarily % - of
telugus have engaged in academic and immigration fraud than other
regional groups, in the last fifteen or so years.

what is the explanation for this phenomenon? the easiest is that more
telugus than others aspire to emigrate to the u.s. and improve their
financial position. but why, when u.p. and bihar, for example, have
larger populations?

let me speculate; the answer may lie in the rate of urbanization of what
used to be a largely rural state, the fragmentation of agricultural
land, and the quest for non-agricultural income among people who have
relatively more cash from the sale of agricultural land to developers,
but insufficient qualifications to make a decent, middle-class living.

the phenomena and tendencies i've described above, i suspect, are unique
to andhra pradesh.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/guilty-gultis-immigration-fraud-what-a-shame-1086893.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:This phenomenon is not because of any special merit of Gult students but because of the proliferation of coaching and tutorial factories in Hyderabad.
And why does Hyderabad have a proliferation of coaching and tutorial factories? Did god put them there?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:I would like to know your opinion on why, among all Indians, a disproportionately high number of Telugus are found to be involved in academic and immigration fraud. Thank you.

Looks like someone forgotto take his bipolar meds, measuring the quality posts by each day, appears to be suffering from progressive brain damage.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:37 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:This phenomenon is not because of any special merit of Gult students but because of the proliferation of coaching and tutorial factories in Hyderabad.
And why does Hyderabad have a proliferation of coaching and tutorial factories? Did god put them there?

this is something that needs to be explained. just like it has to be explained why a disproportionately high number of Gults are involved in academic and immigration frauds.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

this is something that needs to be explained. just like it has to be explained why a disproportionately high number of Gults are involved in academic and immigration frauds.
Actually your new guruji Mburuburuji attempted an explanation a year ago. You blindly copy-pasted it a few times already, but did you try to understand his explanation? Do you agree with the reasons he laid out in his post? If you agree, then what else are you trying to understand? If you disagree, why did you copy-paste it multiple times?

You have not established that the incidence of Telugus in visa and resume fraud cases involving Indians is disproportionately higher than their share of Indian immigrants to the US. As Lukeji said in his post, and I quote: a larger number - not necessarily % - of telugus have engaged in academic and immigration fraud than other regional groups, in the last fifteen or so years.

I think Lukeji's speculation is in the right direction: the answer may lie in the rate of urbanization of what used to be a largely rural state, the fragmentation of agricultural land, and the quest for non-agricultural income among people who have relatively more cash from the sale of agricultural land to developers, but insufficient qualifications to make a decent, middle-class living. the phenomena and tendencies i've described above, i suspect, are unique to andhra pradesh.

Incidentally, those reasons also go some way in explaining the proliferation of all manner of academic coaching centers in Andhra Pradesh, covering a range of fields from engineering to medicine to vocational training including computer programming and administration. The socioeconomic factors that lead AP students to do well in IIT-JEE also lead -- at the lower end of the skill / intelligence spectrum -- to visa and resume fraud. Let me remind you of your new guruji's position: does all this mean that telugus have a greater innate tendency to be unethical and fraudulent that other regional groups in india? i don't know, but i don't believe that to be the case.

Of course, your agenda is entirely different from what you say it is (understanding the reasons behind the data you observe). You made hundreds of posts on this in the last few days, but not one with your own thoughts about why it might be happening. Just like you suddenly started making posts about other people disparaging Charvakas when I called you out on your illogic, your posting of hate-speech about Telugus is a pathetic attempt to discredit me and others who question you.

Last edited by charvaka on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:even he considers you too loony which is saying volumes.
Indeed, that's the hilariously ironic part of it. His new guruji Mburuburuji has been baiting Telugus for years now, yet he hasn't indulged in the manner of persistent hate-speech about Telugus that Rashmun has. The only hate-speech the guruji indulged in was directed against northindians, a group that Rashmun himself identifies with!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

LOL. I had completely forgotten about the important effects of gongura pachchadi.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:04 pm

charvaka wrote:
Indeed, that's the hilariously ironic part of it. His new guruji Mburuburuji has been baiting Telugus for years now, yet he hasn't indulged in the manner of persistent hate-speech about Telugus that Rashmun has. The only hate-speech the guruji indulged in was directed against northindians, a group that Rashmun himself identifies with!

Luke Warmus posted Re:Sulekha has changed..a lot! on 3 yrs ago
"penius"
seetharamayya (aka propagandhi) was a pariah living on the fringes of
sulekhan society. he was rehabilitated by carvaka for one and only one
reason: tribal loyalty towards another telugu. there couldn't be any
other reason; the social, political, and economic leanings of these two
are diametrically opposite each other's. for example, carvaka is
ostensibly a social liberal and a socialist who approves of keynsean
government intervention. seetharamayya, on the other hand, doesn't know
what he is, but portrays himself as a staunch capitalist when it's
convenient to do so; most of all, he wants to be considered masculine,
which he equates with having a foot-long "penius" (plural: "penii,"
pronounced peeni-eye), bringing new meaning to the belief that he's a
pr*ck. if you read the posts in which propagandhi and carvaka interact,
you'll see how indiscriminate the latter is in his support of his crass
brother. rarely have i seen such parochialism.
Luke Warmus (flimflam)

carvaka posted Re:Sulekha has changed..a lot! on 3 yrs ago
>"he was rehabilitated by carvaka"

And FF has been oh-so-sore about it ever since.

>"rarely have i seen such parochialism."

Apparently someone needs a mirror.

PS: I am surprised at my power to rehabilitate fringe-living pariahs. I must be pretty powerful around here.

you
are NOT credible anymore. you are here every day, indiscriminately
supporting a vulgar, middle-aged creature who routinely refers to all
women as c*nts, while you portray yourself as fair to everyone,
including women. you give yourself away when you support people ONLY
because they're TELUGUS.

Luke Warmus (flimflam)

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/sulekha-has-changed-a-lot-936435.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

"penius"
Luke Warmus (flimflam)

PS: I am surprised at my power to rehabilitate fringe-living pariahs. I must be pretty powerful around here.

you
because they're TELUGUS.

Luke Warmus (flimflam)

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/sulekha-has-changed-a-lot-936435.htm
Luke Warmus said bad things about me? That's shocking! I am going to go out and find me a chullu.

PS: Rashmun Method!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:11 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

"penius"
Luke Warmus (flimflam)

you
because they're TELUGUS.

Luke Warmus (flimflam)

Luke Warmus said bad things about me? That's shocking! I am going to go out and find me a chullu.

PS: Rashmun PP Method!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

"penius"
Luke Warmus (flimflam)

you
because they're TELUGUS.

Luke Warmus (flimflam)

You should put this one in the WIN column for you. Congratulations -- time for diary entry for "another butt top-of-head-with-hair-parted-in-middle kicked".
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:17 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:Indeed, that's the hilariously ironic part of it. His new guruji Mburuburuji has been baiting Telugus for years now, yet he hasn't indulged in the manner of persistent hate-speech about Telugus that Rashmun has. The only hate-speech the guruji indulged in was directed against northindians, a group that Rashmun himself identifies with!

"penius"
Luke Warmus (flimflam)

you
because they're TELUGUS.

Luke Warmus (flimflam)

You should put this one in the WIN column for you. Congratulations -- time for diary entry for "another butt top-of-head-with-hair-parted-in-middle kicked".

Gult

A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at
Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though
they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read
backwards.

'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:46 pm

rashmun do you have any opinions of your own about telugus besides "gulti does ulti" and "gaand ulta lauda teda"? you are really sounding ridiculous, although i think you are too far gone to even comprehend that. really sad to see that you've come unglued like this. and i really do mean sad; not using the word for rhetorical flourish.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun do you have any opinions of your own about telugus besides "gulti does ulti" and "gaand ulta lauda teda"? you are really sounding ridiculous, although i think you are too far gone to even comprehend that. really sad to see that you've come unglued like this. and i really do mean sad; not using the word for rhetorical flourish.

Max, as i told you before my views on Gults are based on solid evidence. I recall many north indians considered you a nutcase and a loony when you used to go on and on about female abortions and infanticides in north india (while turning a blind eye to the same problem in Salem and Dharmapuri).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 pm

By SiliconIndia | Sunday, 26 June 2011, 20:35 Hrs | 203 Comments
Fake resumes; Hyderabad leads

Bangalore:
Every day the Indian IT industry wakes up with new challenges which
could be from hiring skilled professionals to cost cutting during
recession. Fake resumes are one of them. Since this is the first step in
hiring, it makes it all the more difficult for companies to pick the
right candidate. Despite having large HR departments, many IT companies
have failed in identifying fake resumes. According to Employee
verifications firms, recruitment companies and HR heads in the IT sector
feel the number of fake resumes floating around have increased fourfold
since 2007. Fake resumes have transformed and turned out to be a fine
art nowadays. Most IT companies revealed that professionals from Hyderabad faked the most in their resumes.

MindTree
terminated 80 employees out of 1000 recruited after it found they had
filed false information, according to Subroto Bagchi, Chief Operating
Officer, "MindTree is closely monitoring the resumes coming
especially from Andhra Pradesh aspirants who provide false information
to get a job owing to social pressures," he added.

The
fakery included falsification of resumes, Most of them provided false
employment information, incorrect tenure, gave away fake designations
and some had also had negative supervisor or HR feedback. Manipulated
educational information which had degrees from either unrecognized
institutes or fake institutes and some had not completed the courses
that they had claimed to have done.

Not only the IT sectors the, banking and financial services industry (BFSI) has also received
the fake resume menace with major chunk coming from Hyderabad.
Hyderabad emerged as one of the top cities with highest number of
suspect companies that issued fake resumes.

Noby
Nazareth, head of employee verification firm, Evaluationz, said that 25
percent of the resumes that reach him are found to be false or
fabricated or exaggerated. This is largely because some candidates have
become much "smarter" in faking it and there are some recruitment
agencies are even helping them do it. According to Nazareth, a lot of fake resumes involve candidates from Hyderabad.

"Most
of these companies who provide fake experience certificates, salary
slips and even fake educational certificates are located in Hyderabad,
while there are quite a few of them in Bangalore and many other cities
as well," said Deepankar Sanwalkar who heads the Forensic Dept of KPMG.

Considering the above facts if we analyze why Hyderabad is leading in fake resumes,
we have their state government recently admitting that not more than 10
percent of their engineering graduates are actually employable. Only 12
percent engineering students from Andhra Pradesh were selected in
campus recruitment in the previous academic year and the figure declined
further in the current year, a recent study by National Association of
Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) has shown.

Small or
big, all IT companies have faced and continue to face the scourge.
Wipro, Infosys, TCS and Cognizant and others say they have taken
corrective measures to stop the fakes from getting hired.

It
is not only the fake resumes which has brought Hyderabad into the
spotlight, during the Tri-valley university, the city drew a lot of
attention as the scam claimed that as many as 1,555 students, mostly
from Andhra Pradesh enrolled at the Pleasanton School were using fake
visas.
In a complaint filed Jan 19 in U.S. District Court in
San Francisco, the U.S. Attorney's Office alleges that the owner of Tri
Valley University used the school to help foreigners illegally obtain
student visas that allow them to stay in the U.S.

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Fake_resumes_Hyderabad_leads-nid-85222-cid-30.html

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:rashmun do you have any opinions of your own about telugus besides "gulti does ulti" and "gaand ulta lauda teda"? you are really sounding ridiculous, although i think you are too far gone to even comprehend that. really sad to see that you've come unglued like this. and i really do mean sad; not using the word for rhetorical flourish.

Max, as i told you before my views on Gults are based on solid evidence.
What are your views on Telugus?

Hint: copy-pasted views of other people are views of those people and do not count as your own views unless you say they are your views.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:04 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Max, as i told you before my views on Gults are based on solid evidence.
What are your views on Telugus?

Hint: copy-pasted views of other people are views of those people and do not count as your own views unless you say they are your views.

i believe that most telugus are good people. unfortunately for reasons i do not yet understand a disproportionately large number of telugus are indulging in academic and visa related frauds.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Max, as i told you before my views on Gults are based on solid evidence. I recall many north indians considered you a nutcase and a loony when you used to go on and on about female abortions and infanticides in north india (while turning a blind eye to the same problem in Salem and Dharmapuri).

if you want to equate the two as a salve for your conscience, go ahead, but i don't find it convincing. and you are being less than honest if you think as you put it that i, "turned a blind eye to the same problem in salem and...". if you must know the selective abortion of female foetuses and female infanticide angers me in a very deeply personal way. it is not a convenient platform from which to bash northindians.

further this sudden interest in bad behavior by telugus on your part as i recall was triggered by a raft of recent posts making fun of your obsession with synthesis and integration.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:further this sudden interest in bad behavior by telugus on your part as i recall was triggered by a raft of recent posts making fun of your obsession with synthesis and integration.
... by people who are, or Rashmun believes to be, Telugu.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:reasons i do not yet understand ...
... and never will understand, if you stick to the hate-speech you have been incessantly copy-pasting.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

if you want to equate the two as a salve for your conscience, go ahead, but i don't find it convincing. and you are being less than honest if you think as you put it that i, "turned a blind eye to the same problem in salem and...". if you must know the selective abortion of female foetuses and female infanticide angers me in a very deeply personal way. it is not a convenient platform from which to bash northindians.

further this sudden interest in bad behavior by telugus on your part as i recall was triggered by a raft of recent posts making fun of your obsession with synthesis and integration.

Correct. i had remembered Luke Warmus complaining about parochial behavior by Gults. He even coined the term 'Tribal Loyalty' by which he meant Gulti Tribal Loyalty. When Charvaka started fighting with me (because of my posts on Diggy Raja--not because of my synthesis posts), i noticed something interesting. Not even a single Gult had the decency to remain neutral. All of them started attacking me directly or indirectly. A little online research then revealed that other people (besides Luke and myself) had experienced Gulti cliquishness/parochialism/tribal loyalty. In my opinion, this cliquishness/tribal loyalty is a definite factor in Gultis being involved in academic and visa related scams in disproportionately large numbers. I have elaborated this in detail earlier:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5260p50-gulti-as-charged#41730

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:16 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:reasons i do not yet understand ...
... and never will understand, if you stick to the hate-speech you have been incessantly copy-pasting.

is it your contention that the following is hate speech?

By SiliconIndia | Sunday, 26 June 2011, 20:35 Hrs | 203 Comments
Fake resumes; Hyderabad leads

Bangalore:
Every day the Indian IT industry wakes up with new challenges which
could be from hiring skilled professionals to cost cutting during
recession. Fake resumes are one of them. Since this is the first step in
hiring, it makes it all the more difficult for companies to pick the
right candidate. Despite having large HR departments, many IT companies
have failed in identifying fake resumes. According to Employee
verifications firms, recruitment companies and HR heads in the IT sector
feel the number of fake resumes floating around have increased fourfold
since 2007. Fake resumes have transformed and turned out to be a fine
art nowadays. Most IT companies revealed that professionals from Hyderabad faked the most in their resumes.

MindTree
terminated 80 employees out of 1000 recruited after it found they had
filed false information, according to Subroto Bagchi, Chief Operating
Officer, "MindTree is closely monitoring the resumes coming
especially from Andhra Pradesh aspirants who provide false information
to get a job owing to social pressures," he added.

The
fakery included falsification of resumes, Most of them provided false
employment information, incorrect tenure, gave away fake designations
and some had also had negative supervisor or HR feedback. Manipulated
educational information which had degrees from either unrecognized
institutes or fake institutes and some had not completed the courses
that they had claimed to have done.

Not only the IT sectors the, banking and financial services industry (BFSI) has also received
the fake resume menace with major chunk coming from Hyderabad.
Hyderabad emerged as one of the top cities with highest number of
suspect companies that issued fake resumes.

Noby
Nazareth, head of employee verification firm, Evaluationz, said that 25
percent of the resumes that reach him are found to be false or
fabricated or exaggerated. This is largely because some candidates have
become much "smarter" in faking it and there are some recruitment
agencies are even helping them do it. According to Nazareth, a lot of fake resumes involve candidates from Hyderabad.

"Most
of these companies who provide fake experience certificates, salary
slips and even fake educational certificates are located in Hyderabad,
while there are quite a few of them in Bangalore and many other cities
as well," said Deepankar Sanwalkar who heads the Forensic Dept of KPMG.

Considering the above facts if we analyze why Hyderabad is leading in fake resumes,
we have their state government recently admitting that not more than 10
percent of their engineering graduates are actually employable. Only 12
percent engineering students from Andhra Pradesh were selected in
campus recruitment in the previous academic year and the figure declined
further in the current year, a recent study by National Association of
Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) has shown.

Small or
big, all IT companies have faced and continue to face the scourge.
Wipro, Infosys, TCS and Cognizant and others say they have taken
corrective measures to stop the fakes from getting hired.

It
is not only the fake resumes which has brought Hyderabad into the
spotlight, during the Tri-valley university, the city drew a lot of
attention as the scam claimed that as many as 1,555 students, mostly
from Andhra Pradesh enrolled at the Pleasanton School were using fake
visas.
In a complaint filed Jan 19 in U.S. District Court in
San Francisco, the U.S. Attorney's Office alleges that the owner of Tri
Valley University used the school to help foreigners illegally obtain
student visas that allow them to stay in the U.S.

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Fake_resumes_Hyderabad_leads-nid-85222-cid-30.html

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:is it your contention that the following is hate speech?
This is. And that's just from this thread. There's much more hate-speech against Telugus that you have copy-pasted.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:23 pm

charvaka wrote:
This is. And that's just from this thread. There's much more hate-speech against Telugus that you have copy-pasted.

i do not consider it hate speech. it is a joke not to be taken seriously. a good evidence for the fact that it is a joke and not hate speech is that it is taken from the urban dictionary site which is well known for its wit and humor and not known for hate speech. many sulekha posters have given references to the urban dictionary site down the years.

Gults who laugh out loudly at Sardar ji jokes should learn to laugh at themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

i do not consider it hate speech. it is a joke not to be taken seriously. a good evidence for the fact that it is a joke and not hate speech is that it is taken from the urban dictionary site which is well known for its wit and humor and not known for hate speech. many sulekha posters have given references to the urban dictionary site down the years.

Gults who laugh out loudly at Sardar ji jokes should learn to laugh at themselves.
Haha, you are very funny. Total joker, I say.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Correct. i had remembered Luke Warmus complaining about parochial behavior by Gults. He even coined the term 'Tribal Loyalty' by which he meant Gulti Tribal Loyalty. When Charvaka started fighting with me (because of my posts on Diggy Raja--not because of my synthesis posts), i noticed something interesting. Not even a single Gult had the decency to remain neutral. All of them started attacking me directly or indirectly. A little online research then revealed that other people (besides Luke and myself) had experienced Gulti cliquishness/parochialism/tribal loyalty. In my opinion, this cliquishness/tribal loyalty is a definite factor in Gultis being involved in academic and visa related scams in disproportionately large numbers. I have elaborated this in detail earlier:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5260p50-gulti-as-charged#41730
You, sir, are just confused and angry at the same time, and you are therefore unable to articulate your own views about something that you have repeatedly said needs to be understood. Perhaps it is time to move on to other angles from which you can try to discredit me.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:26 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Gult

backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Gult

backwards.

My stomach is hurting from laughing at your jokes, Jokerashmun! If you keep this going, I may have to do ulti from too much laughter.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next