Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Rashmun] Other potential angles to discredit me

Go down

[Rashmun] Other potential angles to discredit me Empty [Rashmun] Other potential angles to discredit me

Post by charvaka Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Dear Rashmun,

I do have a soft corner for you because of our long history of interactions, most of them positive. I know you feel personally betrayed by me as you said so yourself recently in a moment of candor. So in order to make up for it, here is a top-10 list of groups you attack in order to discredit me. These are all identities I subscribe to (and you do not in most cases), so you can attack these groups so that I am discredited in the process. Good luck.

1. Administrators:this one is partially done a couple of times, but may benefit from a revival, now that you have the new technique of dotting your own copy-pastes
  2. Charvakas: you did this one already, but with just three threads -- more threads, with dotting of previous posts, may accomplish the goal
  3. Telugus: you already have this crusade in progress -- just keep up the good work
  4. Husbands: there is lots of internet material on how bad husbands are on the whole; this may also win you natural support from the ladies in your crusade -- there may be more material about this than about Telugus
  5. Habitual rice-eaters: rice-eating may not be good for you, but I still eat quite a bit of it; again there is a decent amount of materials online about this one
  6. Android enthusiasts: there is tons of iNFO on the evil doings of this group at various Apple and Microsoft user communities, so you can furnish lots of links
  7. Management consultants: again, lots of material in popular culture and the internets, including jokes that are amenable to copy-paste activity; look into the movie Office Space and the ongoing TV series House of Lies (Hint: the name of the TV series is particularly useful in discrediting me)
  8. Indians: you need to tread carefully on this one, because you are Indian yourself; but you can rely exclusively on the statements of non-Indians to cast aspersions on Indians -- and thereby me -- without getting any of it on you
  9. Student pilots: this is a small demographic, but the good thing is there are no other SuCHers who belong to it, so any fire you train at this group will burn only me, so you can have everyone else on your side
  10. Those who think [Rashmun] Other potential angles to discredit me Spank210 is a butt being spanked: this is a rather large demographic, so you have to play this carefully; but dotting out posts you are incapable of responding to should take care of any issues
Remember, I am on your side -- and my left hand is poised on the keyboard, not hitting anything at all with its back or front.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

[Rashmun] Other potential angles to discredit me Empty Re: [Rashmun] Other potential angles to discredit me

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:55 pm

Gult

A acronym for Gaand Ulta Louda Teda, used at
Telugu speaking people from the state of Andhra Pradesh, India, though
they have been fooled to accepting that it sounds like Telugu when read
backwards.
'I'm a Gult' said Mr. Pulivendula Sreenivasula Venkata Rama Rao

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gult

Back to top Go down