Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulti as charged

+6
charvaka
MaxEntropy_Man
chameli
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
doofus_maximus
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gulti as charged - Page 2 Empty Re: Gulti as charged

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:04 pm

there was this dollyg character on sulekha too, when I had just began posting here 4 years ago. And also on desichatter's site. Sorta suspicious handle, and hence was being accused of being another male handle. We did exchange some 'fun' posts pulling each other's leg (I was new, nice, and naive then). Anyway, one day TS managed to rattle him/her enough. She did his total maa-bhen-baap-bhai and left, never to be seen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:08 pm

ju mean 'crazy as charged'

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:09 pm

By SiliconIndia | Sunday, 26 June 2011, 20:35 Hrs | 203 Comments
Fake resumes; Hyderabad leads

Bangalore: Every day the Indian IT industry wakes up with new challenges which could be from hiring skilled professionals to cost cutting during recession. Fake resumes are one of them. Since this is the first step in hiring, it makes it all the more difficult for companies to pick the right candidate. Despite having large HR departments, many IT companies have failed in identifying fake resumes. According to Employee verifications firms, recruitment companies and HR heads in the IT sector feel the number of fake resumes floating around have increased fourfold since 2007. Fake resumes have transformed and turned out to be a fine art nowadays. Most IT companies revealed that professionals from Hyderabad faked the most in their resumes.

MindTree terminated 80 employees out of 1000 recruited after it found they had filed false information, according to Subroto Bagchi, Chief Operating Officer, "MindTree is closely monitoring the resumes coming especially from Andhra Pradesh aspirants who provide false information to get a job owing to social pressures," he added.

The fakery included falsification of resumes, Most of them provided false employment information, incorrect tenure, gave away fake designations and some had also had negative supervisor or HR feedback. Manipulated educational information which had degrees from either unrecognized institutes or fake institutes and some had not completed the courses that they had claimed to have done.

Not only the IT sectors the, banking and financial services industry (BFSI) has also received the fake resume menace with major chunk coming from Hyderabad. Hyderabad emerged as one of the top cities with highest number of suspect companies that issued fake resumes.

Noby Nazareth, head of employee verification firm, Evaluationz, said that 25 percent of the resumes that reach him are found to be false or fabricated or exaggerated. This is largely because some candidates have become much "smarter" in faking it and there are some recruitment agencies are even helping them do it. According to Nazareth, a lot of fake resumes involve candidates from Hyderabad.

"Most of these companies who provide fake experience certificates, salary slips and even fake educational certificates are located in Hyderabad, while there are quite a few of them in Bangalore and many other cities as well," said Deepankar Sanwalkar who heads the Forensic Dept of KPMG.

Considering the above facts if we analyze why Hyderabad is leading in fake resumes, we have their state government recently admitting that not more than 10 percent of their engineering graduates are actually employable. Only 12 percent engineering students from Andhra Pradesh were selected in campus recruitment in the previous academic year and the figure declined further in the current year, a recent study by National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) has shown.

Small or big, all IT companies have faced and continue to face the scourge. Wipro, Infosys, TCS and Cognizant and others say they have taken corrective measures to stop the fakes from getting hired.

It is not only the fake resumes which has brought Hyderabad into the spotlight, during the Tri-valley university, the city drew a lot of attention as the scam claimed that as many as 1,555 students, mostly from Andhra Pradesh enrolled at the Pleasanton School were using fake visas. In a complaint filed Jan 19 in U.S. District Court in San Francisco, the U.S. Attorney's Office alleges that the owner of Tri Valley University used the school to help foreigners illegally obtain student visas that allow them to stay in the U.S.

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Fake_resumes_Hyderabad_leads-nid-85222-cid-30.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:22 pm

In the words of the great Hindi poet Kabir:

Nindak niyare rakhiye, Angan kuti chawai,
bin pani sabun bina, nirmal kare subhaiy

Keep your critics close to you, let their hut be in your courtyard,
That way you don’t need soap and water to cleanse your nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:09 pm

The era of Akbar synthesis has ended! The age of Kabir has dawned!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Hellsangel wrote:The era of Akbar synthesis has ended! The age of Kabir has dawned!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:In the words of the great Hindi poet Kabir:

Kaash you had known this doha a few months when I criticized your methods and coined the term Rashmun Method as a shorthand for that brand of illogic. It might have stopped you from trying to get back at me by invoking my family members, using my real name or initials, and other tactics like that.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Hellsangel wrote:The era of Akbar synthesis has ended! The age of Kabir has dawned!
Rashmun isn't particularly discerning when it comes to seeking support. Hell, he even forged an alliance with QB who used to call him all kinds of crass names, in order to get back at other posters. Poor Kabir has just been roped in for that purpose.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:cliquishness is not a crime. it is human nature to find comfort in the familiar especially when one finds oneself in unfamiliar surroundings. if you look at the history of how neighborhoods formed in old american cities, you'll find that the italians lived together, as did the irish, the east europeans, and the germans.

i don't think the telugus or any other indian ethnic groups congregate in groups because they want to exclude others but because they have common cultural interests. would you call carnatic music fans (primarily tamils and telugus) who congregate in cleveland ever year cliquish? in fact it is your discomfort that is comical, not their desire to congregate.

Cliquishness is harmless if it means people with a shared interest in music congregating together occasionally. Cliquishness is toxic,however, if it means Gults (or Bongs or Tamils or UPites or whatever) giving telephonic job interviews for other gults. or helping fellow gults fake their work experiences and pad their resumes.

in addition to cliquishness, there is the issue of honesty. why is it that gults are inevitably the largest number of indians involved in student visa related scams. i gave two separate documented examples of this in an earlier post in this thread.

i like how you seamlessly blend three entirely different things.

-- dishonesty in representing one's skills and accomplishments on a job application
-- nepotism
-- congregation based on common cultural interests and values

are you saying that the third activity on the list automatically leads to the first two? if not, what are you saying exactly? perhaps this is what lies at the bottom of your current confused and hate-filled state. why are you conflating unrelated things?

further to that, have you heard about the activity of networking? recruitment often legally takes the form of recommending a personal friend or acquaintance that one knows to possess the skills required for a job. i have even received financial compensation on two occasions from a former employer for recommending personal friends with desirable skill sets. maybe this is all news to you. welcome to working and living in the united states in case you are new here.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:In the words of the great Hindi poet Kabir:

Kaash you had known this doha a few months when I criticized your methods and coined the term Rashmun Method as a shorthand for that brand of illogic. It might have stopped you from trying to get back at me by invoking my family members, using my real name or initials, and other tactics like that.

when you used unfair tactics on me and sought to bully me because of the presence of the Gult clique then it was time to make you a wiser and better person. with respect to what i said about your uncle i did not make up any shit. i only said that he was a fraudulent priest since you yourself had said that he recites mantras in rituals and collects daksinas even though he often does not know the correct meaning of the words he is chanting. i was trying to understand why you would want to indulge in dishonest behavior and what i did was simply to point out an atavistic trait which partly explains your tendency to occasionally behave in a dishonest manner.

what is also now clear that behaving in a dishonest and unethical manner is not confined to you and your uncle but is a trait exhibited by many gults. that is why the maximum number of Indians who fake their work experiences and pad their resumes are Gults. Likewise, Gults end up abusing the visa laws of other countries in large numbers. why this is happening needs to be explained.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:22 pm

charvaka wrote: My instinct about Rashmun has been totally wrong.

my conviction that people who seem excessively patriotic, and constantly mouth off about being indian first before anything else have to be avoided like the plague has been totally solidified this last couple of weeks.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:24 pm

charvaka/HA and whoever else

you remind me of village boys trying to dissuade their star leader from picking mangoes in the zamindar's orchard

running circles around him making him stop and he ..bindhaas is forging on

even QB is impressed
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:24 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun isn't particularly discerning when it comes to seeking support. Hell, he even forged an alliance with QB who used to call him all kinds of crass names, in order to get back at other posters. Poor Kabir has just been roped in for that purpose.

i never forged any alliance with QB; its just that i stopped fighting with her. this has happened on many occasions when two posters fight, and then come to a better understanding of each other.

The following thread shows that PP is a LIAR when he claims i forged any alliance with QueenBee to get back at other posters. PP Method fails yet again!

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/rashmun-1122973.htm

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:cliquishness is not a crime. it is human nature to find comfort in the familiar especially when one finds oneself in unfamiliar surroundings. if you look at the history of how neighborhoods formed in old american cities, you'll find that the italians lived together, as did the irish, the east europeans, and the germans.

i don't think the telugus or any other indian ethnic groups congregate in groups because they want to exclude others but because they have common cultural interests. would you call carnatic music fans (primarily tamils and telugus) who congregate in cleveland ever year cliquish? in fact it is your discomfort that is comical, not their desire to congregate.

Cliquishness is harmless if it means people with a shared interest in music congregating together occasionally. Cliquishness is toxic,however, if it means Gults (or Bongs or Tamils or UPites or whatever) giving telephonic job interviews for other gults. or helping fellow gults fake their work experiences and pad their resumes.

in addition to cliquishness, there is the issue of honesty. why is it that gults are inevitably the largest number of indians involved in student visa related scams. i gave two separate documented examples of this in an earlier post in this thread.

i like how you seamlessly blend three entirely different things.

-- dishonesty in representing one's skills and accomplishments on a job application
-- nepotism
-- congregation based on common cultural interests and values

are you saying that the third activity on the list automatically leads to the first two? if not, what are you saying exactly? perhaps this is what lies at the bottom of your current confused and hate-filled state. why are you conflating unrelated things?

further to that, have you heard about the activity of networking? recruitment often legally takes the form of recommending a personal friend or acquaintance that one knows to possess the skills required for a job. i have even received financial compensation on two occasions from a former employer for recommending personal friends with desirable skill sets. maybe this is all news to you. welcome to working and living in the united states in case you are new here.

i am saying that the third activity (congregation based on a shared interest like music or literature) is harmless; while the other two cases you give are toxic. i am *not* conflating these two different kinds of activities; rather, i am making a clear distinction between them.

networking is fine. but giving fake work experiences and padding resumes and having someone else appear for your telephonic interview (with the help of Fellow Gultis) is unacceptable. Likewise, violating visa laws of other countries is unacceptable.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
charvaka wrote: My instinct about Rashmun has been totally wrong.

my conviction that people who seem excessively patriotic, and constantly mouth off about being indian first before anything else have to be avoided like the plague has been totally solidified this last couple of weeks.

I on the other hand respect people who are patriotic

what possible underhanded motive could they have in being so ?

those that constantly criticize India and Indians are the ones to stay away from ..they have become too big for their shoes or are marching to a different drummer and tune
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
i am *not* conflating these two different kinds of activities; rather, i am making a clear distinction between them.

in that case why are you calling outright dishonesty, nepotism and other ethical failings, cliquishness? are you confused about the meaning of the word cliquishness?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:38 pm

chameli wrote:

because as has been amply demonstrated this last couple of weeks, excessive patriotism especially in the indian context often conceals:

-- a desire to homogenize people
-- a discomfort about people who stand out in some way from a pre-conceived norm
-- a tendency to demonize people who don't conform to that norm
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
i am *not* conflating these two different kinds of activities; rather, i am making a clear distinction between them.

in that case why are you calling outright dishonesty, nepotism and other ethical failings, cliquishness? are you confused about the meaning of the word cliquishness?

because in this case, the outright dishonesty would not be possible without the Gulti candidates getting help from other Gultis. When Gultis fake their work experience and pad their resumes the typical way it works is that they contact some company run by another Gulti. This company (which may be a very small company, maybe even a one man company) falsely testifies that the Gulti candidate has worked for them on various projects for a number of years. This goes into the resume of the Gulti candidate. Likewise for the telephonic interviews where an experienced Gulti gives the interview instead of the actual candidate.

these cases of fraud would not have been possible without cliquishness or parochialism. Your friend Luke Warmus had earlier written that rarely has he witnessed the kind of parochialism displayed by many Gults on sulekha. (He even coined the phrase 'Tribal Loyalty'.) Luke Warmus is not someone who has gone around talking of national integration and patriotism. And yet on this issue of Gult parochialism, or cliquishness, he is with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:42 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
chameli wrote:

because as has been amply demonstrated this last couple of weeks, excessive patriotism especially in the indian context often conceals:

-- a discomfort about people who stand out in some way from a pre-conceived norm

your hypothesis is demolished when one considers that Luke Warmus agrees with me on the question of Gult parochialism or cliquishness or 'tribal loyalty'.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
chameli wrote:

your hypothesis is demolished when one considers that Luke Warmus agrees with me on the question of Gult parochialism or cliquishness or 'tribal loyalty'.

please debate me instead of invoking somebody who is not (at least yet) a participant in this discussion.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:i am *not* conflating these two different kinds of activities; rather, i am making a clear distinction between them.
How? Writing declarative statements that mean the exact opposite of what you are actually doing is not doing to get you out of the hole you have voluntarily dug yourself into.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:your hypothesis is demolished when one considers that Luke Warmus agrees with me on the question of Gult parochialism or cliquishness or 'tribal loyalty'.
Rashmun Method!

Hint: No argument is ever demolished by saying "X agrees with me and that's that."

Last edited by charvaka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i am *not* conflating these two different kinds of activities; rather, i am making a clear distinction between them.
How? Writing declarative statements that mean the exact opposite of what you are actually doing is not doing to get you out of the hole you have voluntarily dug yourself into.

do you agree that you were LYING when you claimed that i was conspiring with QueenBee against other posters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:47 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:your hypothesis is demolished when one considers that Luke Warmus agrees with me on the question of Gult parochialism or cliquishness or 'tribal loyalty'.
Rashmun Method!

PP Method!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

do you agree that you were LYING when you claimed that i was conspiring with QueenBee against other posters?
I didn't use the word conspire. You are now distorting my words. I meant what I said.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Rashmun wrote: Your friend Luke Warmus had earlier written that rarely has he witnessed the kind of parochialism displayed by many Gults on sulekha. (He even coined the phrase 'Tribal Loyalty'.) Luke Warmus is not someone who has gone around talking of national integration and patriotism. And yet on this issue of Gult parochialism, or cliquishness, he is with me.

luke can speak for himself. however, you have not limited your posts and cut-and-paste diarrhea to sulekha or SUCH telugus but to the larger telugu community.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:50 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun Method!

Hint: No argument is ever demolished by saying "X agrees with me and that's that."

In this case it is relevant because Luke does not go around talking of national integration. Max had claimed that my views had something to do with my views on national integration.
PP Method: Keep lying, keep talking shit in the hope that you will not get caught.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:when you used unfair tactics on me and sought to bully me because of the presence of the Gult clique then it was time to make you a wiser and better person.
LOL. I just called you out on stupid logic like "if it was not true, Diggy wouldn't have made the claim" as proof that Diggy was right.

Rashmun wrote:what is also now clear that behaving in a dishonest and unethical manner is not confined to you and your uncle but is a trait exhibited by many gults. that is why the maximum number of Indians who fake their work experiences and pad their resumes are Gults. Likewise, Gults end up abusing the visa laws of other countries in large numbers. why this is happening needs to be explained.
Well, good luck with your hate mongering.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:55 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

I didn't use the word conspire. You are now distorting my words. I meant what I said.

these are your exact words:

Rashmun isn't particularly discerning when it comes to seeking support. Hell, he even forged an alliance with QB who used to call him all kinds of crass names, in order to get back at other posters.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5260p50-gulti-as-charged#41719

And this thread demonstrates that you are a LIAR and also a SLANDERER:

If i would really have forged an alliance with QB 'to get back at other posters' as you are falsely claiming i would not have requested her not to write to me privately as she wanted to do. this is just another evidence of Gulti Dishonesty on display.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote: Your friend Luke Warmus had earlier written that rarely has he witnessed the kind of parochialism displayed by many Gults on sulekha. (He even coined the phrase 'Tribal Loyalty'.) Luke Warmus is not someone who has gone around talking of national integration and patriotism. And yet on this issue of Gult parochialism, or cliquishness, he is with me.

luke can speak for himself. however, you have not limited your posts and cut-and-paste diarrhea to sulekha or SUCH telugus but to the larger telugu community.

when Luke spoke of the Gulti 'Tribal Loyalty', i am pretty sure he was talking about the larger telugu community.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Rashmun, your incoherent rage at being made fun of by all and sundry is understandable. It is happening not because they are all "gultis" or even "wannabe gultis." It is happening because you are going off the edge and getting increasingly desperate in your attacks. Over the last few days, for every Telugu person who has questioned you or made fun of you (e.g., me, Propagandhi, Kinnera) there are many others who have done the same (e.g., TW, RH, HA, Kris, DM, Max, Impy, BW, HK). It is high time you dropped those blinders and took a good long look at yourself. You may one day be ashamed of the tactics you are using today. Yeh kya haal bana rakha hai, kuch lete kyon nahin?

Try not to reply to this for at least 1 hour, during which you consider this sincere message carefully.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

these are your exact words:

Rashmun isn't particularly discerning when it comes to seeking support. Hell, he even forged an alliance with QB who used to call him all kinds of crass names, in order to get back at other posters.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5260p50-gulti-as-charged#41719

And this thread demonstrates that you are a LIAR and also a SLANDERER:

If i would really have forged an alliance with QB 'to get back at other posters' as you are falsely claiming i would not have requested her not to write to me privately as she wanted to do. this is just another evidence of Gulti Dishonesty on display.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:If i would really have forged an alliance with QB 'to get back at other posters' as you are falsely claiming i would not have requested her not to write to me privately as she wanted to do.
Rashmun Method! If you had in fact forged such an alliance, it would make perfect sense for you to tell her in public to not write to you in private... that way you could keep your alliance under wraps.

Anyway see my post about your incoherent rage that is driving all these posts, and reflect on it for a little bit before replying.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:08 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:If i would really have forged an alliance with QB 'to get back at other posters' as you are falsely claiming i would not have requested her not to write to me privately as she wanted to do.
Rashmun Method! If you had in fact forged such an alliance, it would make perfect sense for you to tell her in public to not write to you in private... that way you could keep your alliance under wraps.

Ha ha. even though she was clearly annoyed by the fact that i did not entertain her request to send me a private note*, PPji continues to insist that i forged an alliance with QB in order to hit back at other posters. Of course, he is unable to give any thread where it is demonstrated that QB and i are 'getting back at other posters' as he would like everyone (including himself) to believe.

Hence my claim that PP is a LIAR and also a SLANDERER.

*http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/rashmun-1122973.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Il Professore, you and BW seem to be the only ones to hold out any hopes that he is still rational.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Ha ha. even though she was clearly annoyed by the fact that i did not entertain her request to send me a private note*, PPji continues to insist that i forged an alliance with QB in order to hit back at other posters. Of course, he is unable to give any thread where it is demonstrated that QB and i are 'getting back at other posters' as he would like everyone (including himself) to believe.

Hence my claim that PP is a LIAR and also a SLANDERER.

*http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/rashmun-1122973.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:46 pm

i don't know whether you actually formed an alliance with her, but your telugu-hate posts are very similar to her lungi-sambar posts.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
chameli wrote:

please debate me instead of invoking somebody who is not (at least yet) a participant in this discussion.

.better to be a patriot than a traitor ur argument and reasons 3 of them could be applied towards a non patriot as well

dont u know i have given Rashmun the power of attorney in matters like these ? Smile

chameli..now a participant
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 pm

chameli -- i don't like talking to and arguing with idiots. OTOH i may spank them lightly from time to time when i'm bored.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Patriotism=parochialism or cliquishness or 'tribal loyalty' from the perspective of a person from a different country.

If telugu parochialism or cliquishness or 'tribal loyalty' is a horrible quality to have, so is patriotism.

PS: made my point. no more from me.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:chameli -- i don't like talking to and arguing with idiots. OTOH i may spank them lightly from time to time when i'm bored.

how can one be born of a country and not owe it some allegiance ? smacks of low character quotient on part of the person .... wo is not expected to demonstrate any noble qualities

sigh I have called u an idiot long before you have .

NOTE .. I prefer to be heavily spanked
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:23 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:chameli -- i don't like talking to and arguing with idiots. OTOH i may spank them lightly from time to time when i'm bored.

Spank? you mean you will stand to their right and hit their bent head that is parted in the middle with the back of your left hand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:i don't know whether you actually formed an alliance with her, but your telugu-hate posts are very similar to her lungi-sambar posts.

i prefer to compare my posts with your posts about north india and north indians. i admit that i agree with at least some of your criticism. for instance, your claim that the problem of female infanticide and abortion is a lot more serious in north india (particularly in places like punjab and haryana) has some factual basis. Likewise my criticism of Gults faking their resumes and padding their work experience and indulging in assorted acts of dishonesty (which are disproportionately higher than other Indians who do the same dishonest acts) also has some factual basis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:By SiliconIndia | Sunday, 26 June 2011, 20:35 Hrs | 203 Comments

Bangalore: Every day the Indian IT industry wakes up with new challenges which could be from hiring skilled professionals to cost cutting during recession. Fake resumes are one of them. Since this is the first step in hiring, it makes it all the more difficult for companies to pick the right candidate. Despite having large HR departments, many IT companies have failed in identifying fake resumes. According to Employee verifications firms, recruitment companies and HR heads in the IT sector feel the number of fake resumes floating around have increased fourfold since 2007. Fake resumes have transformed and turned out to be a fine art nowadays. Most IT companies revealed that professionals from Hyderabad faked the most in their resumes.

MindTree terminated 80 employees out of 1000 recruited after it found they had filed false information, according to Subroto Bagchi, Chief Operating Officer, "MindTree is closely monitoring the resumes coming especially from Andhra Pradesh aspirants who provide false information to get a job owing to social pressures," he added.

The fakery included falsification of resumes, Most of them provided false employment information, incorrect tenure, gave away fake designations and some had also had negative supervisor or HR feedback. Manipulated educational information which had degrees from either unrecognized institutes or fake institutes and some had not completed the courses that they had claimed to have done.

Not only the IT sectors the, banking and financial services industry (BFSI) has also received the fake resume menace with major chunk coming from Hyderabad. Hyderabad emerged as one of the top cities with highest number of suspect companies that issued fake resumes.

Noby Nazareth, head of employee verification firm, Evaluationz, said that 25 percent of the resumes that reach him are found to be false or fabricated or exaggerated. This is largely because some candidates have become much "smarter" in faking it and there are some recruitment agencies are even helping them do it. According to Nazareth, a lot of fake resumes involve candidates from Hyderabad.

"Most of these companies who provide fake experience certificates, salary slips and even fake educational certificates are located in Hyderabad, while there are quite a few of them in Bangalore and many other cities as well," said Deepankar Sanwalkar who heads the Forensic Dept of KPMG.

Considering the above facts if we analyze why Hyderabad is leading in fake resumes, we have their state government recently admitting that not more than 10 percent of their engineering graduates are actually employable. Only 12 percent engineering students from Andhra Pradesh were selected in campus recruitment in the previous academic year and the figure declined further in the current year, a recent study by National Association of Software and Services Companies (Nasscom) has shown.

Small or big, all IT companies have faced and continue to face the scourge. Wipro, Infosys, TCS and Cognizant and others say they have taken corrective measures to stop the fakes from getting hired.

It is not only the fake resumes which has brought Hyderabad into the spotlight, during the Tri-valley university, the city drew a lot of attention as the scam claimed that as many as 1,555 students, mostly from Andhra Pradesh enrolled at the Pleasanton School were using fake visas. In a complaint filed Jan 19 in U.S. District Court in San Francisco, the U.S. Attorney's Office alleges that the owner of Tri Valley University used the school to help foreigners illegally obtain student visas that allow them to stay in the U.S.

http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Fake_resumes_Hyderabad_leads-nid-85222-cid-30.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:59 pm

kinnera wrote:Patriotism=parochialism or cliquishness or 'tribal loyalty' from the perspective of a person from a different country.

If telugu parochialism or cliquishness or 'tribal loyalty' is a horrible quality to have, so is patriotism.

PS: made my point. no more from me.

i disagree. parochialism = cliquishness = regionalism/regional chauvinism = tribal loyalty.

but all of these are different from patriotism or nationalism.

in tribal loyalty, the interest of your home state or home region comes first. in nationalism/patriotism the interest of your country comes first. moreover, in patriotism/nationalism you do not favor people of your home region or home state over and above people from other parts of the country.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Il Professore, you and BW seem to be the only ones to hold out any hopes that he is still rational.
True. I guess he should take it as a measure of who his real well wishers are, even at this stage of the slide to insanity.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:05 pm

charvaka wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Il Professore, you and BW seem to be the only ones to hold out any hopes that he is still rational.
True. I guess he should take it as a measure of who his real well wishers are, even at this stage of the slide to insanity.

After my refusal to get bullied by the Gulti tribe,

Loony Gulti PP starts doing Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 pm

Rashmun wrote:which are disproportionately higher than other Indians who do the same dishonest acts
How did you establish that these anecdotal acts of dishonesty are out of proportion to the population of Telugus and other Indians who work in the IT industry in the US? By most accounts, a majority of Indian people who work in IT in the US are Telugu, so it is not an earth-shattering discovery -- except for hatemongers -- that a majority of cases of resume and visa fraud involving Indians involve those who are Telugu. Perhaps you want to do some real research to establish the facts -- as has been done in the case of gender ratios in various Indian states -- before you claim a comparison.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:By SiliconIndia | Sunday, 26 June 2011, 20:35 Hrs | 203 Comments

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

After my refusal to get bullied by the Gulti tribe,

Loony Gulti PP starts doing Ulti.
This is not a refusal to get bullied. It is not even "by" any "Gulti tribe." This is just plain hate-mongering that you are indulging in. And people other than Telugus notice it too. What you are doing now, one day you will explain away as "done in the course of a heated debate," etc. as you sought to explain away your past crass and crude casteist abuses. As I said then, I will say now: your true character is exposed when you post such filth. If your intent is to expose your true character for all to see, keep the filth coming.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next