Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gulti as charged

+6
charvaka
MaxEntropy_Man
chameli
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
doofus_maximus
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Gulti as charged Empty Gulti as charged

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:54 am

Gulti as charged
Gulti no. 1 | 28-Jan-2011

If 95% of the students were Indians from Andhra and the university is now found to be a sham...its NOT a surprise. There is a big gulti racket of fake resumes, fake degrees and now fake university... These folks do tarnish the image of Indians in general and normal law-abiding Andhraites in particular.

-----
Get them back
Reply | Forward
Jeff | 28-Jan-2011

Of course its a SHAM. These students knew they were doing wrong things. For example, when attending college, how could they be working in other states. Who gave them permission ?. At a time when we need to fight corruption, we dont need to export this to other countries. There are some unscruplous agents (mostly attorneys)who lure students. They too should be brought to book. But why are most such cases from Andhra?

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/visa-fraud-didnt-violate-law-help-us-com/743111/

Back to top Go down

Gulti as charged Empty Re: Gulti as charged

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 am

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:36 am

Now, here is the example of why I ( among other North Indians ) hate gultis.
I am working on this project for which we budgeted to hire a consultant. So we interview few candidates. Obviously , goras were very expensive.
So we got this desi - Reddy guy. Now that day all other folks on interview team were not available so I told them that I will pre-screen the candidate and let them know. I talked to this dood for 30 mins and he was good - total fundu techie.
So we schedule interview next day , with other team members. One hour of gruelling interview and this guy was good. Of course , he did say Yum and yen (M & N ) but we wanted a developer and he was really good.
So we say hey lets not talk to anyone else and get this guy in.

Contract signing is done and everythiong else okay. Now, monday I work remote. Since this guy was coming in and he was to report to me. I said , I will come in today.

----

So he was to report at 9:00. He was going to fly in from Houston.
At 8:30 I am in my office . Around 8:50 he calls me from a local number and says " Sir, I am in the Lobby ". I said "Ok then come on up " . I give hime the directions to the officee suite and advise him to walk right past my three secreteries One Brazilian, One Russian and One Asian ( Ok this was a joke\ Fanatasy ) .

So this guy is here, well dressed gentlemen. I did a little small talk and said , go get some coffee, go to bathroom ( I always respect morning Pottys ) and then come and see me in my office . We will chat.
So he is in the office. I discuss project with him giving him some details.
He is just watching me. Then I say so you have worked on purchasing and inventory right ? He says yes. But saala his voice and attitude was differant then one I talked on phone. The guy on phone was very faado and almost cocky ..........

You guys must have guessed but just see how he reacts and how I trap him.
------------

I am having my doubts now. I ask him , so you have worked with X company ? He says yes . and before that ? Y company and before that Z company . I look at his resume which was open on screen but not seen by him. Hmmmm. he skipped one company in between. No big deal people sometimes forget.
Then I decide to put him at ease. I talk about , we are still setting up your system and my PM has already put in your request for the phone etc. BTW do you need a parking permit ? Do you have a car ? He says "No Sir I will use the public transportation. Then I ask , if you will looking around for room mate or apartment , I will introduce you to some one else who can help you. He is al happy and pleased now.
I now give him overview of the project , inform him of the team size and casually ask him you have worked on x right ? So you now what tables are afffected by this transaction ? He says " Sir, I will have to get back to you on this "No big deal most people dont know.
BTW How's you Purchasing ? "Very good sir " Hmmm What are three base tables of purchaasing ? No answer . and this is the same guy we interviewed on phone that rattled off all the answers ?
"well what is the answer friend ? " He goes "I will have to get back to you sir "

I said " You are not the same person I talked to you on phone right ?" and he turns Purple. ( Black + Red is purple ).
I said " I want a copy of you id. Here is the copy machine make a copy" . He disapeared and did not come back for 10 mins. I go to copy machine and he is staring at the machine as if his pet cat had just died. "What's happening ? " I asked.
" The machine is not working sir !!" " Okay then show me your id ". He was holding something in his hand which looked differant then US drivers license.

He hand me the plastic. It is Andhra's international drivning permit. And the guy I was hiring was Ram Reddy , his permit says Shyam Reddy. I said thisis not Ram Reddy. He says" Sir, Ram is my middle name ".
Till then I had enough . I said " Okay you know what !! I dont think you are right person unless you prove it to me ". He says " Yes sir I will prove " . "Okay lets do the interview now ". So I take him to my office and said , " Okay tell me about yourself". and he was in such a terror , I thought he might wet and shit in his pants. He clutched his chest and said . " Sir I am having chest pain ". I feel sorry for the guy . I said " Look friend I am asking you about yourself you cannot tell me that ? " . He says " Sir, can I close your office door ?" I said " OKay" . then he said " Sir hindi bolte ho " . I said " Yes ". He Said " Sir, sab sambhal loonga , please ek chance do". I said " Dude you know nothing, I dont have time to train you ". and his nest comment.............

" Sir you are Indian , please help fellow Indian. My company will also give you a comission "

Fuk Fuk Fuk ********* ! I thought to myself. So this is how gultis do business. o wonder some companies hate Indians ....

Then I had to go for a meeting . and I have a meeting now.......

--------
I swear , I not making this up. As regards other comments about doing face to face. Yaar I am a very small pm with small budget. I know resume fudging is done but I was very flexible with skills requirements. I needed a financial erp developer. But banda switch karna ? and that guy expecting that since I am Indian , I will have no responsibilty towards my employer ? ( He did not know that I am " Yankee" )
But yaar ethics and imandari bhi kutch cheese hai .

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29503

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:38 am

gulti thrasher1 on January 31, 2011 at 07:50

You must have noticed... If a gulti enters a gathering/hall, the first
thing he does is to spot ANOTHER OF HIS BREED... AND HE DOES THAT
SUCCESSFULLY... (WELL, AIN'T AT ALL TOUGH)... Actually there is no
end... You can write several volumes on these Jackasses of Andhra... I
am sure millions around the globe will share my aversion to Gultis...
They are big embarrassments to the country and to south Indians,(I am
a south Indian by the way)

http://www.anvari.org/fun/Ethnic_Indian/gulti_in_usa_jokes.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:51 am

Washington: The US has promised to protect
the interests of hundreds of Indian students at the University of
Northern Virginia (UNVA), which was raided yesterday by investigating
and law enforcement agencies on charges of visa fraud. In a day-long
exercise, dozens of officials from different federal agencies, including
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Federal Bureau of
Investigation (FBI), entered the Annandale campus of the university and
took away with them a large number of boxes full of documents and
computer hard drives from its administrative division.

Based in Annandale, Virginia, a suburb of Washington, the university is
reported to have 2,400 students of which 90 per cent are from India. Of
these, an overwhelming majority are said to be from Andhra Pradesh.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/another-tri-valley-raids-at-university-packed-with-indians-122868

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:17 am

Do you really think that anyone cares to read this copy-pasta diarrhea?
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 am

doofus_maximus wrote:Do you really think that anyone cares to read this copy-pasta diarrhea?

He thinks everyone does. Just like he himself does not read any of his posts, none reads them except to click them - which he ASSUMES (and hence it becomes solid proof) as being read.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:10 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:Do you really think that anyone cares to read this copy-pasta diarrhea?

He thinks everyone does. Just like he himself does not read any of his posts, none reads them except to click them - which he ASSUMES (and hence it becomes solid proof) as being read.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/another-tri-valley-raids-at-university-packed-with-indians-122868

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:29 am

Gulti as charged Gulti10

98 hits since thread started some 7 hours ago. people are clicking it for sure (if not reading it). if it's a rashmun thread, it has to be clicked!

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 am

i click on threads no matter who starts it. Just a social service I do to keep the HOPE alive.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:36 am

Everyone wants to be entertained.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:38 am

you guys are just jealous of his popularity. gulti does ulti! @ you both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 am

HA come to gtalk when you find time.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 am

Yeah.. I wish I have his capacity to woo the CHaunties here.

I can only dream.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm

gult as charged "

another good one original too ?

didnt know this parent word could provide me with so much amusement
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:53 pm

chameli wrote:gult as charged "

another good one original too ?

didnt know this parent word could provide me with so much amusement

'Gulti as charged' was used by another poster. See the very first words of the first post in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:30 pm

September 16th, 2008, 12:44 PM
2gud
Arey yaar, tune gult bola toh mein immediately samajh gaya ki imposting ki baat ho rahi hai... am I surprised? I always insist for a face to face, not just wrt to gults but anyone... but it is the gults who are caught most... I am gult and I feel ashamed to acknowledge what goes on with all those hyderabadi resumes...

gimme some reps for guessing right!

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29503&page=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:33 pm

September 16th, 2008, 01:23 PM
dollyg

the other day one gulti friend of mine was telling me about another gulti who works in our co...who gives tel interviews for other gulti guys. Anyone asks for a face-to -face these guys refuse. just telephonic.
inke paapo ki bharpaayi sare nek log bharte hai! when ppl can actually not travel for some reason client refuses to interview!

ethics hai hi nahi bhaiya

acha, aur mere bete ko park leke jati hu khelne vaha ek gulti bandi ati hai apne bacche ko leke...she proudly told me the story abt how aft maternity leave there was some confusion abt her pjt reporting and she got paid for 8 mths sitting at home . she said she wld have kept quiet even longer but someone reported to her manager! ethics/professionalism is not even in the dictionary of some ppl....

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29503&page=2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:39 pm

September 16th, 2008, 03:13 PM

echarcha
Sutradhar {admin}

Hmm.. so you faced what I have seen happen to our consulting firm about 7 to 8 years ago. We used to interview folks in India, and in two cases the guy who came here was different than the one we interviewed. Sorry to add to more stereotyping but both candidates were natives of Hyderabad.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29503&page=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:01 pm

01-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Chakravyuh
IT Fake Experience encounters
I was called to sit in on an interview and the resume was impressive although i knew it was fake. I was handed the resume like 1 day before. I was thinking it was phone interview but it was in person. The resume had listed experience working for IBM , NY and talked about some customer data web service with stuff, spring , xfire , etc etc and what not. My swedish counterpart asked a few simple questions and the candidate was not even able to answer basic object oriented programming concepts. The candidate did not even know stuff like reuse and gave text book answers for inheritance/polymorphism etc. I was specifically asked to grill the candidate and so I did only a little bit. The candidate could not even write a basic topology of the systems that were on the resume. The candidate was outright rejected. Yet again the candidate was from andhra. My wife was approached 6 months by a andhra guy seeking a reference asking if he could pass on her office number for contact. They tried to fake experience as though working in wife's company which is a billion dollar company. Why do specifically the folks from andhra indulge in this. I have seen this behaviour predominantly from them. It is a disgrace to the entire indian community. My Client was seething with rage after the interview process cursing they spent a whole lot of time on this candidate and could not believe someone could do this so brazenly. They were asking like why do these people even list the things on their resumes if they dont have a clue about them. I know I could offend some people here but I am ashamed and venting it out here. This is probably the nth time I had fake resume encounters from many andhra people in the past 15 years of my IT career. Just how the heck do they survive doing their jobs if they net one. Baffles me.

http://www.r2iclubforums.com/forums/showthread.php/16436-IT-Fake-Experience-encounters/page5

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:07 pm

what again is the point of these posts? this is not a job board that IT companies are consulting for hiring is it?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:08 pm

He is trying to reform the Gult masses. What a noble gesture.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what again is the point of these posts? this is not a job board that IT companies are consulting for hiring is it?

it is similar to your posts about female abortions and infanticides in north india in general and punjab/haryana in particular. you of all people should have no objection to these posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:14 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:what again is the point of these posts? this is not a job board that IT companies are consulting for hiring is it?
The point is to establish that gulti = bad. Once that is accomplished - which it will be with the 79th copy paste - we will establish that therefore Ultima = bad. As a corollary we will all also conclude that charvaka = bad.

It should be noted that neither gultis nor ultis have protested Rashmun's multiple copy pastes of this garbage, so it must be true.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:

it is similar to your posts about female abortions and infanticides in north india in general and punjab/haryana in particular.

How is it similar? Is killing one's daughter comparable to the misdeeds catalogued here?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:01-23-2010, 01:07 AM
Chakravyuh
IT Fake Experience encounters
I was called to sit in on an interview and the resume was impressive although i knew it was fake. I was handed the resume like 1 day before. I was thinking it was phone interview but it was in person. The resume had listed experience working for IBM , NY and talked about some customer data web service with stuff, spring , xfire , etc etc and what not. My swedish counterpart asked a few simple questions and the candidate was not even able to answer basic object oriented programming concepts. The candidate did not even know stuff like reuse and gave text book answers for inheritance/polymorphism etc. I was specifically asked to grill the candidate and so I did only a little bit. The candidate could not even write a basic topology of the systems that were on the resume. The candidate was outright rejected. Yet again the candidate was from andhra. My wife was approached 6 months by a andhra guy seeking a reference asking if he could pass on her office number for contact. They tried to fake experience as though working in wife's company which is a billion dollar company. Why do specifically the folks from andhra indulge in this. I have seen this behaviour predominantly from them. It is a disgrace to the entire indian community. My Client was seething with rage after the interview process cursing they spent a whole lot of time on this candidate and could not believe someone could do this so brazenly. They were asking like why do these people even list the things on their resumes if they dont have a clue about them. I know I could offend some people here but I am ashamed and venting it out here. This is probably the nth time I had fake resume encounters from many andhra people in the past 15 years of my IT career. Just how the heck do they survive doing their jobs if they net one. Baffles me.

http://www.r2iclubforums.com/forums/showthread.php/16436-IT-Fake-Experience-encounters/page5

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:

it is similar to your posts about female abortions and infanticides in north india in general and punjab/haryana in particular. you of all people should have no objection to these posts.

firstly those are of general interest to a lot of people. secondly, anything i've said about those subjects i've backed up with excerpts from studies done by people working in those areas. your entire MO in this thread and the last week here is one of anecdotal hate mongering. if you want to apply a salve to your conscience by equating the two, be my guest.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

firstly those are of general interest to a lot of people. secondly, anything i've said about those subjects i've backed up with excerpts from studies done by people working in those areas. your entire MO in this thread and the last week here is one of anecdotal hate mongering. if you want to apply a salve to your conscience by equating the two, be my guest.

i am sorry but this is not anecdotal:

-----

An association of the Telugu community in the US has appealed to lawmakers in the country to help the hundreds of Indian students affected by the immigration scam at a 'sham' California-based University.
The American Telugu Association, representing the large Telugu community in the US, sought to draw the attention of US lawmakers towards the plight of the students, most of whom are from Andhra Pradesh, at the Tri Valley University.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/133351/us-congressmen-urged-help-tri.html

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 pm

that is not the only thing you have posted here. there is plenty of nonsensical telugu hatred spewed elsewhere that you have happily cut-and-pasted here with abandon.

after my initial suspicions about your motivations had passed, i used to think that your synthesis and integration posts were misguided even if well-meant. boy how wrong i was! my original instincts were spot on.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:

the interests of hundreds of Indian students ...

"Said to be" is not anecdotal, eh? Why do you think the US has promised to protect the interests of those students "said to be" from AP?e
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:that is not the only thing you have posted here. there is plenty of nonsensical telugu hatred spewed elsewhere that you have happily cut-and-pasted here with abandon.

after my initial suspicions about your motivations had passed, i used to think that your synthesis and integration posts were misguided even if well-meant. boy how wrong i was! my original instincts were spot on.

i have repeatedly said that i am a well wisher of all gults and that i only wish to raise awareness in them about things like gult cliquishness for their own benefit. if so many people are talking about gult cliquishness, and of gults cooking up their resumes and getting others to give their interviews and indulging in assorted dishonest activities, then it is time for gults to do some introspection. the great hindi poet kabir has written:

Nindak niyare rakhiye, Angan kuti chawai,
bin pani sabun bina, nirmal kare subhaiy

Keep your critics close to you, let their hut be in your courtyard,
That way you don’t need soap n water to cleanse your nature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:31 pm

[quote="Rashmun"]
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

-----

An association of the Telugu community in the US has appealed to lawmakers in the country to help the hundreds of Indian students affected by the immigration scam at a 'sham' California-based University.
The American Telugu Association, representing the large Telugu community in the US, sought to draw the attention of US lawmakers towards the plight of the students, most of whom are from Andhra Pradesh, at the Tri Valley University.

Last edited by Rashmun on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:33 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:that is not the only thing you have posted here. there is plenty of nonsensical telugu hatred spewed elsewhere that you have happily cut-and-pasted here with abandon.

My instinct about Rashmun has been totally wrong. until recently I just thought he meant well and has been stepping in it just to save face when he got beaten in a logical argument. But it is becoming increasingly clearer that he is comfortable with hate mongering and won't stop at anything when he thinks he has failed to win an argument.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 pm

[quote="Rashmun"]
Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

-----

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:36 pm

It is like watching a train wreck; seeing Asatyaji unravel.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:38 pm

Hellsangel wrote:It is like watching a train wreck; seeing Asatyaji unravel.

Loony Gulti keeps doing Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:39 pm

cliquishness is not a crime. it is human nature to find comfort in the familiar especially when one finds oneself in unfamiliar surroundings. if you look at the history of how neighborhoods formed in old american cities, you'll find that the italians lived together, as did the irish, the east europeans, and the germans.

i don't think the telugus or any other indian ethnic groups congregate in groups because they want to exclude others but because they have common cultural interests. would you call carnatic music fans (primarily tamils and telugus) who congregate in cleveland ever year cliquish? in fact it is your discomfort that is comical, not their desire to congregate.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote: in fact it is your discomfort that is comical, not their desire to congregate.

Asatyaji has been providing years of unintended comic relief to the forums! But once the unraveling is complete, that might unfortunately disappear.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i have repeatedly said that i am a well wisher of all gults and that i only wish to raise awareness in them about things like gult cliquishness for their own benefit.
Narendra Modi had also repeatedly said he is a well wisher of Muslims. But it is based on his actions that I don't trust his words.

Last edited by charvaka on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn Swype)
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:50 pm

charvaka,

muslims of Gujarat are very happy with their chief minister and have gotten him elected

why are people like you and and the press interfering and proving them wrong .. ?

unless it is to cause trouble ?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote: in fact it is your discomfort that is comical, not their desire to congregate.

Asatyaji has been providing years of unintended comic relief to the forums! But once the unraveling is complete, that might unfortunately disappear.

When confronted with the bitter truth,
Loony Gulti keeps doing Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:55 pm

What bitter truth is that, Mr. Satya Upadhya?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:56 pm

chameli wrote:charvaka,

muslims of Gujarat are very happy with their chief minister and have gotten him elected

why are people like you and and the press interfering and proving them wrong .. ?

Yes it is. Btw, Telugus of SuCH are also happy with Rashmun and have gotten him elected as best entertainer.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:59 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:cliquishness is not a crime. it is human nature to find comfort in the familiar especially when one finds oneself in unfamiliar surroundings. if you look at the history of how neighborhoods formed in old american cities, you'll find that the italians lived together, as did the irish, the east europeans, and the germans.

i don't think the telugus or any other indian ethnic groups congregate in groups because they want to exclude others but because they have common cultural interests. would you call carnatic music fans (primarily tamils and telugus) who congregate in cleveland ever year cliquish? in fact it is your discomfort that is comical, not their desire to congregate.

Cliquishness is harmless if it means people with a shared interest in music congregating together occasionally. Cliquishness is toxic,however, if it means Gults (or Bongs or Tamils or UPites or whatever) giving telephonic job interviews for other gults. or helping fellow gults fake their work experiences and pad their resumes.

in addition to cliquishness, there is the issue of honesty. why is it that gults are inevitably the largest number of indians involved in student visa related scams. i gave two separate documented examples of this in an earlier post in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:00 pm

charvaka wrote:

Yes it is. Btw, Telugus of SuCH are also happy with Rashmun and have gotten him elected as best entertainer.

when confronted with truth,
Gulti does Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 pm

rashmun,

when gultis come together in clicks do they perform communal ultis ?

or does each one of them carry individual barf bags ?Wink
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:What bitter truth is that, Mr. Satya Upadhya?

Ha ha. Nutcase Gulti shows his true class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

It is not bitter now?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:01 pm

chameli wrote:rashmun,

when gultis come together in clicks do they perform communal ultis ?

or does each one of them carry individual barf bags ?Wink

LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:02 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Gulti does Ulti.

It is not bitter now?

Nutcase Gulti keeps doing Ulti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next