Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Hindi is a symbol of national unity, integrity and harmony': Andhra Pradesh CM YSR

+6
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
Vakavaka Pakapaka
goodcitizn
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Idéfix
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'Hindi is a symbol of national unity, integrity and harmony': Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Empty 'Hindi is a symbol of national unity, integrity and harmony': Andhra Pradesh CM YSR

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:03 am

Hyderabad, Sep 14: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy has reiterated the state government's commitment for promotion of Hindi in the state with dedication as it is the national language.

In his message on the eve of National Diwas yesterday, he said that Hindi language is spreading into the hearts of people over different regions, language, dialects, customs and culture, and is the pride of the nation. ''There is an underlying 'unity in diversity' with the countrywide usage of Hindi as a link language between the people, particularly in the non-Hindi speaking states. Hindi stands as a symbol of national spirit, unity, integrity and mutual harmony among our people, as Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi had put it'', the Chief Minister added.

The Chief Minister hoped that the National Hindi Diwas will be a source of inspiration to one and all in the state to uphold and strengthen the unity, integrity and the spirit of nationalism.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/2008/09/14/ap-cm-stresses-of-hindi-promotion-1221366707.html

Back to top Go down

'Hindi is a symbol of national unity, integrity and harmony': Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Empty Re: 'Hindi is a symbol of national unity, integrity and harmony': Andhra Pradesh CM YSR

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:05 am

https://such.forumotion.com/t9861p250-andhra-pradesh-hindi-played-a-key-role-in-the-freedom-struggle#75813

Rashmun wrote:In a way i was quoting someone and not stating anything myself.
Thanks for summarizing the vast majority of your posts on all topics.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

'Hindi is a symbol of national unity, integrity and harmony': Andhra Pradesh CM YSR Empty Re: 'Hindi is a symbol of national unity, integrity and harmony': Andhra Pradesh CM YSR

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:07 am

panini press wrote:https://such.forumotion.com/t9861p250-andhra-pradesh-hindi-played-a-key-role-in-the-freedom-struggle#75813

PP, the Vulgar Mudboy , back to his own old tactic of throwing mud at those more knowledgeable than him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:10 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:https://such.forumotion.com/t9861p250-andhra-pradesh-hindi-played-a-key-role-in-the-freedom-struggle#75813

PP, the Vulgar Mudboy , back to his own old tactic of throwing mud at those more knowledgeable than him.
I am throwing your own words back at you. If your words are mud, I can't help that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:11 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am throwing your own words back at you. If your words are mud, I can't help that.

More and more mud from the filthy Mudboy I note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:14 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Your predicament must be sad... your own words seems like mud to you!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:15 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Your predicament must be sad... your own words seems like mud to you!

Yet more mud from the filthy Mudboy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:16 am

Calling me names won't improve the quality of your words, I am afraid. They may still seem like mud when I quote them back to you on your next copy-paste thread.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:19 am

panini press wrote:Calling me names won't improve the quality of your words, I am afraid. They may still seem like mud when I quote them back to you on your next copy-paste thread.

When confronted with Truth, the Vulgar Mudboy panicks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:Calling me names won't improve the quality of your words, I am afraid. They may still seem like mud when I quote them back to you on your next copy-paste thread.

Here is some sad truth for you to deal with. In the overwhelming majority of your posts, you are "quoting someone and not stating anything" yourself. Once you take those out, among the rest of your posts, an overwhelming majority are devoted to name-calling and ancestor worship rituals. And when you take those out as well, in the rest, you are just dotty!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:36 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Here is some sad truth for you to deal with. In the overwhelming majority of your posts, you are "quoting someone and not stating anything" yourself. Once you take those out, among the rest of your posts, an overwhelming majority are devoted to name-calling and ancestor worship rituals. And when you take those out as well, in the rest, you are just dotty!

Is that why you posted congratulatory responses (eg 'Great Post') to my sulekha posts for a period spanning perhaps five years.

Now watch the Mudboy typing "Wow Great Post" in responding to this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:37 am

I still congratulate you on some posts from time to time. I am happy to increase the frequency of my congratulations if you wish.

If you are looking for an argument, you can find one here: https://such.forumotion.com/t9988-poll-on-hindi-speakers-by-south-indians#76413

It's your thread that you ran away from.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:42 am

panini press wrote:I still congratulate you on some posts from time to time. I am happy to increase the frequency of my congratulations if you wish.

If you are looking for an argument, you can find one here: https://such.forumotion.com/t9988-poll-on-hindi-speakers-by-south-indians#76413

Amusing to see the Mudboy running away from this thread without commenting on YSR's words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:47 am

Rashmun wrote:Hyderabad, Sep 14: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy has reiterated the state government's commitment for promotion of Hindi in the state with dedication as it is the national language.

In his message on the eve of National Diwas yesterday, he said that Hindi language is spreading into the hearts of people over different regions, language, dialects, customs and culture, and is the pride of the nation. ''There is an underlying 'unity in diversity' with the countrywide usage of Hindi as a link language between the people, particularly in the non-Hindi speaking states. Hindi stands as a symbol of national spirit, unity, integrity and mutual harmony among our people, as Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi had put it'', the Chief Minister added.

The Chief Minister hoped that the National Hindi Diwas will be a source of inspiration to one and all in the state to uphold and strengthen the unity, integrity and the spirit of nationalism.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/2008/09/14/ap-cm-stresses-of-hindi-promotion-1221366707.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:48 am

Dotty!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:50 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:I still congratulate you on some posts from time to time. I am happy to increase the frequency of my congratulations if you wish.

Amusing to see the Mudboy running away from this thread without commenting on YSR's words.
Hello, Master Rashmun. I am still here.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:04 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Hyderabad, Sep 14: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy has reiterated the state government's commitment for promotion of Hindi in the state with dedication as it is the national language.

$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:05 am

panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hello, Master Rashmun. I am still here.

Mudboy you are not responding to what YSR said which was the original post of this thread. In that sense you are running away with your tail between your legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 am

panini press wrote:Dotty!

PP does Poo Poo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:07 am

Do you know what happened to YSR and his son and family? Please ask your two bus "friends" in Andhra after you return from Antarctica.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:08 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Do you know what happened to YSR and his son and family? Please ask your two bus "friends" in Andhra after you return from Antarctica.

Irrelevant. Focus on YSR's views on Hindi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:10 am

Rashmun wrote:

PP does Poo Poo.

When will you grow up - just a tad bit....

reminds me of the next door 3 yr old...after 3 sentences of counter argument his statements are usually "you are bad..." I did not say that you are bad.." you bad you bad you bad..." and start crying...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 am

Rashmun wrote:

PP does Poo Poo.

reminds me of the next door 3 yr old...after 3 sentences of counter argument his statements are usually "you are bad..." I did not say that you are bad.." you bad you bad you bad..." and start crying...

thaanoombi thevidiya paiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:23 am

You quoted him without saying anything yourself. And I am running away if I don't comment on it. You are beyond funny!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 am

panini press wrote:You quoted him without saying anything yourself. And I am running away if I don't comment on it. You are beyond funny!

Mairu pudungi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:31 am

No spiki googmil.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

PP does Poo Poo.

You just called my mother a Prostitute.

Nothing surprising.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:58 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:.
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

PP does Poo Poo.

You just called my mother a Prostitute.

Nothing surprising.
That is not possible. He never insults other people's family members now. He used to in his younger days. But he is all growed up now. I am sure he can explain this away, using a long-winded, preferably numbered list of arguments each of which have nothing to do with the matter at hand, and taken together are at best tangential to the matter. Prepare to be dotted.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:48 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

PP does Poo Poo.

Its despicable and sickeningly vulgar that you call someone "this" who never called your family member anything on this thread. Uppili only said a portion of what it says, not all. You have totally lost my respect.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:14 am

"thaanoombi thevidiya paiyan"

This is certainly uncalled for. I hope Rashmun apologizes to Uppili before several CHers decide to stop paying attention to Rashmun.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:"thaanoombi thevidiya paiyan"

This is certainly uncalled for. I hope Rashmun apologizes to Uppili before several CHers decide to stop paying attention to Rashmun.

The meaning of the words is that Uppili is capable of auto fellatio. Uppili is lying when he says I called his mom a prostitute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:02 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

PP does Poo Poo.

Its despicable and sickeningly vulgar that you call someone "this" who never called your family member anything on this thread. Uppili only said a portion of what it says, not all. You have totally lost my respect.
Keep lying. The words mean that Uppili is capable of performing auto fellatio. Sickening to see an old man like you telling lies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:03 am

Rashmun wrote:

The meaning of the words is that Uppili is capable of auto fellatio. Uppili is lying when he says I called his mom a prostitute.
And suddenly you are a Tamil expert to make your own interpretation?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

In my opinion the best way to learn a new language is to learn abuses ( together with the meanings of course) in that language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:18 am

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

In my opinion the best way to learn a new language is to learn abuses ( together with the meanings of course) in that language.

I see. Let me see what you learnt.
What does each of those words mean?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:20 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I see. Let me see what you learnt.
What does each of those words mean?

Oor othe thevidiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 am

Your knowledge of Tamil even if it is only cuss words is as pathetic as your knowledge of anything else.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:28 am

Hellsangel wrote:Your knowledge of Tamil even if it is only cuss words is as pathetic as your knowledge of anything else.

You are entitled to your opinion. After all we live in a democracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 am

Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Is that why you posted congratulatory responses (eg 'Great Post') to my sulekha posts for a period spanning perhaps five years.

in the heat of your youth while still SWIH, you did some things that pleased people. now that you're a mature SWIH AND SSIA (seeking seals in antarcatica) your views changed and you do things that dont please people anymore. exact reverse of what your rape-and-pillage-during-youth-and-write-books-in-old-age dead heros do. hence the reaction.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:34 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
panini press wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

in the heat of your youth while still SWIH, you did some things that pleased people. now that you're a mature SWIH AND SSIA (seeking seals in antarcatica) your views changed and you do things that dont please people anymore. exact reverse of what your rape-and-pillage-during-youth-and-write-books-in-old-age dead heros do. hence the reaction.

The possibility cannot be ruled out that it is Charvaka who changed. And that my fights with him did immense good to him because it removed the arrogance that had seeped into his soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:

The possibility cannot be ruled out that it is Charvaka who changed. And that my fights with him did immense good to him because it removed the arrogance that had seeped into his soul.

Ha ha ha! Delusions of grandeur!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Rashmun, you should apologize to Uppili for your crass and filthy words. It was completely uncalled for. It reflects poorly on you when you abuse people like this -- you come across as an uncouth and uncivilized person. It does nothing to the person being abused. Perhaps you should not take these online debates so seriously that you start abusing people and their families. It is time for you to reflect on your ways.

PS: Please don't attempt butt-head synthesis ("it is not a butt, it is a middle-parted head") at this point. It fools no one -- not even you. So just be honest -- to yourself and the community -- for once and take responsibility for your actions.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:46 pm

panini press wrote:Rashmun, you should apologize to Uppili for your crass and filthy words. It was completely uncalled for. It reflects poorly on you when you abuse people like this -- you come across as an uncouth and uncivilized person. It does nothing to the person being abused. Perhaps you should not take these online debates so seriously that you start abusing people and their families. It is time for you to reflect on your ways.

PS: Please don't attempt butt-head synthesis ("it is not a butt, it is a middle-parted head") at this point. It fools no one -- not even you. So just be honest -- to yourself and the community -- for once and take responsibility for your actions.

Uppili and i have exchanged unpleasant words in the past. He has called me many disgusting words. With respect to the butt-head synthesis it was a reference to Gultis (Gaand-Ulti) and was done in response to a post by Propagandhi (Gulti) with whom i was having some unpleasant exchanges. The word Gulti was coined by tamilians and not hindi speakers. Also i recall you telling Kinnera that the word Gulti is nothing to get upset about because it refers to telugu spelt backwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Rashmun, take a pause. Don't feel compelled to respond right away with the first thing that comes to mind. You have made a serious mistake here, and you are showing no acknowledgement of it. You do have the option of responding after reflecting on what you have done; I urge you to take it.

It is as my guruvu-gaaru says. You should apologize to Uppili. Otherwise, most posters here will ignore you for the uncivilized and filthy person that you are. My patience with you is not as high as it used to be. I won't spend more of my time telling you what to do. If you don't get it after this message, I will move on. Good luck.

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:06 pm

panini press wrote:Rashmun, take a pause. Don't feel compelled to respond right away with the first thing that comes to mind. You have made a serious mistake here, and you are showing no acknowledgement of it. You do have the option of responding after reflecting on what you have done; I urge you to take it.

It is as my guruvu-gaaru says. You should apologize to Uppili. Otherwise, most posters here will ignore you for the uncivilized and filthy person that you are. My patience with you is not as high as it used to be. I won't spend more of my time telling you what to do. If you don't get it after this message, I will move on. Good luck.

Uppili has called me worse things in the past. Further, ever since you got exposed as a Mudboy you have no credibility to seek apologies from other people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:Uppili has called me worse things in the past.
That's not a good excuse for your behavior. You abused his mother unprovoked, and instead of acknowledging your mistake you are making stupid excuses.

I reasoned with you a couple of times, but you have made your choice. It is now time for me to make my choice. I will put on you on my ignore list henceforth. I won't be seeing your posts and I won't respond to them.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:30 pm

panini press wrote:
That's not a good excuse for your behavior. You abused his mother unprovoked, and instead of acknowledging your mistake you are making stupid excuses.

I reasoned with you a couple of times, but you have made your choice. It is now time for me to make my choice. I will put on you on my ignore list henceforth. I won't be seeing your posts and I won't respond to them.

My understanding is that the tamil phrase refers to the capability of Uppili to perform auto-fellatio. It is for the tamils on this forum (leaving aside the obviously biased Uppili) to correct me if i am wrong. You have yourself admitted in the past that you do not know any tamil.

Also, as mentioned before, Uppili has showered the most obscene abuses on me in the past including parental abuse. We have a history of unpleasant exchanges going back several years.

You are welcome to put me on your ignore list. I have an idea that this will not be for too long since sooner or later you will inevitably crave my attention.

Finally, i have used the exact phrase (to which you are now complaining about) once before in a response to Uppili and Max, who understands the phrase, actually found it amusing rather than offensive. Max claimed that Uppili would have to be extremely acrobatic to do what i was suggesting he does. In my opinion your efforts to throw mud at me have failed YET AGAIN.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm

panini press wrote:

He is already on my ignore list. If he has any sense of decency, he ought to apologize to Uppili. He'd rather call me a liar for pointing out that he used despicable filth in Tamil against Uppili's mother than to admit he was wrong in crossing the line. I am glad the resident guru gaaru also feels he owes Uppili an apology.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
panini press wrote:

He is already on my ignore list. If he has any sense of decency, he ought to apologize to Uppili. He'd rather call me a liar for pointing out that he used despicable filth in Tamil against Uppili's mother than to admit he was wrong in crossing the line. I am glad the resident guru gaaru also feels he owes Uppili an apology.

This is what happens when you come after the screening of the Ramayana and then start wondering who was Rama. since you have idea about the history between me and Uppili (spanning several years), no idea of the abuses he has showered on me, you may as well keep your trap shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:

rashmun -- thevadiya is a prostitute, and thevadiya paiyan means son of a prostitute.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next