Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NON ANONYMOUS OR OPEN POLL

+7
Hellsangel
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Nila
Idéfix
doofus_maximus
Petrichor
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NON ANONYMOUS OR OPEN POLL - Page 2 Empty Re: NON ANONYMOUS OR OPEN POLL

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:this is little more than a forum for entertainment. asking for bans etc is extreme and symptomatic of taking things too seriously and a slippery slope when you think abt it
No one is 'banning' him. This was about whether he posts spam.

it's a fact that he's an intellectually dishonest, spamming douche among other disagreeable things. if that's the question no, there's no dissent

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:this is little more than a forum for entertainment. asking for bans etc is extreme and symptomatic of taking things too seriously and a slippery slope when you think abt it

it's a fact that he's an intellectually dishonest, spamming douche among other disagreeable things. if that's the question no, there's no dissent
Yes, the question on which I voted "+1" on this thread is: are his posts spam?

As I said upthread, there will be no admin action resulting from this poll.

I opened a separate thread to discuss the broader policy question on potential banning.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:02 pm

panini press wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Yes, the question on which I voted "+1" on this thread is: are his posts spam?

As I said upthread, there will be no admin action resulting from this poll.

I opened a separate thread to discuss the broader policy question on potential banning. And get rid of the one poster who keeps pulling down my pants on a regular basis.

*Corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

what happened to 'Great Post!'?

By the way, many of the 'Great Post!' posts have been posted by PP using his purported real name on sulekha.

in the few blogs he posted under his purported real name on sulekha, PP found it befitting to give a direct quote from one of my sulekha posts in his blog on the caste system in India. Since PP now thinks i am a spammer, presumably he is also a spammer?

i think there should be rules like in other forums where when a poster posts something unrelated to the OP's post then it is automatically deleted. if that behavior continues, then the poster is banned.

otherwise rashman will poop all over this forum forever.

I have been on sulekha since 1998 and i am well aware of the rules of netiquette. Also, i was never banned on sulekha even though i kept posting on the site since 1998. If i am banned on this forum it is my belief that many other posters on this forum would stop posting here.

+1 .
I used to think that Rashmun provides great entertainment , like the bold quote above. But of late , he is turning rabid by the day.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

what happened to 'Great Post!'?

By the way, many of the 'Great Post!' posts have been posted by PP using his purported real name on sulekha.

in the few blogs he posted under his purported real name on sulekha, PP found it befitting to give a direct quote from one of my sulekha posts in his blog on the caste system in India. Since PP now thinks i am a spammer, presumably he is also a spammer?

i think there should be rules like in other forums where when a poster posts something unrelated to the OP's post then it is automatically deleted. if that behavior continues, then the poster is banned.

otherwise rashman will poop all over this forum forever.

I have been on sulekha since 1998 and i am well aware of the rules of netiquette. Also, i was never banned on sulekha even though i kept posting on the site since 1998. If i am banned on this forum it is my belief that many other posters on this forum would stop posting here.

Yes, we will find out your other handles. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:41 pm

Somebody erased my post....and I strongly object to that.

anyway 1+ and many more.

DUT: Intellectually Dishonest? are you kidding?

More like "Intellectually Bankrupt."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Somebody erased my post....and I strongly object to that.
Here: https://such.forumotion.com/t10884-non-anonymous-or-open-poll#84209
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 am

doofus_maximus wrote:+1

but what comes of it.

Prescient!

At least the sense of the forum has been established.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:15 am

doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

On sulekha there was no need to stick to the topic. The discussions would often veer off in all kinds of directions. Since you, atcg, progagandhi, sasthi, panini press, etc. are relative newbies who do not know all the rules of netiquette you are now talking nonsense. In my opinion you guys should start showing more respect to your seniors on sulekha (i.e. people like me).

This forum is for ex-sulekha posters and i am the third oldest sulekha poster here (after huzefa kapasi and kris).

NON ANONYMOUS OR OPEN POLL - Page 2 GGdo4

Nobody found this funny. I can watch this gif all day.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:16 am

doofus_maximus wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

On sulekha there was no need to stick to the topic. The discussions would often veer off in all kinds of directions. Since you, atcg, progagandhi, sasthi, panini press, etc. are relative newbies who do not know all the rules of netiquette you are now talking nonsense. In my opinion you guys should start showing more respect to your seniors on sulekha (i.e. people like me).

This forum is for ex-sulekha posters and i am the third oldest sulekha poster here (after huzefa kapasi and kris).

I found it funny and was about to comment but was doing expenses and got distracted. the expression is priceless

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am

doofus_maximus wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I found it very funny. But I didn't want to aggravate Rashmun's condition with my laughter. So I laughed out loud without using the lol! icon.

I always liked that guy on Whose Line. He is amazingly talented.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:22 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

I found it funny and was about to comment but was doing expenses and got distracted. the expression is priceless

i had thought of a witty response to doffus's gif but desisted because so many people have been whining about my posts and what i was about to say was slightly obscene.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:32 pm

bump.

Rashmun , this blast from the past was to remind you about your new found friend , Petrichor aka GK. Go to the begining and read all the posts by him.
Still want to be friends with his proxy , GK ? 
Ok. Nobody has ever accused you to be a smart fellow.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2