Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Of course, you will never read this long-winded article about philosphy ...but still...

3 posters

Go down

Of course, you will never read this long-winded article about philosphy ...but still... Empty Of course, you will never read this long-winded article about philosphy ...but still...

Post by Petrichor Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:00 pm

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/heretic_707692.html?nopager=1

Last fall, a few days before Halloween and about a month after the publication of Mind and Cosmos, the controversial new book by the philosopher Thomas Nagel, several of the world’s leading philosophers gathered with a group of cutting-edge scientists in the conference room of a charming inn in the Berkshires. They faced one another around a big table set with pitchers of iced water and trays of hard candies wrapped in cellophane and talked and talked, as public intellectuals do. PowerPoint was often brought into play.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Of course, you will never read this long-winded article about philosphy ...but still... Empty Re: Of course, you will never read this long-winded article about philosphy ...but still...

Post by Impedimenta Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:02 pm

i am feeling whoozy.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Of course, you will never read this long-winded article about philosphy ...but still... Empty Re: Of course, you will never read this long-winded article about philosphy ...but still...

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i am feeling whoozy.

drink some choffee...

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:13 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

drink some choffee...

kannA, laddu thinnA aasaiya?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:16 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

drink some choffee...

you offering chest laddus?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:19 pm

Why? oh why?

Everything in the universe should be reduced to 'laddus'?

Men think about laddus once in every 20 seconds...Women think about Men thinking about laddus once in every 10 seconds.

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

drink some choffee...

you offering chest laddus?

ewww...since when do you understand the nallavar language? you all need to be consistent here...throwing me off

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down