Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Berkeley. A four-hour documentary about a public university, and not a minute too long.

3 posters

Go down

At Berkeley. A four-hour documentary about a public university, and not a minute too long. Empty At Berkeley. A four-hour documentary about a public university, and not a minute too long.

Post by Rishi Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:15 pm

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/movies/2013/11/at_berkeley_frederick_wiseman_s_documentary_about_uc_berkeley_reviewed.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

At Berkeley. A four-hour documentary about a public university, and not a minute too long. Empty Re: At Berkeley. A four-hour documentary about a public university, and not a minute too long.

Post by Petrichor Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:49 pm

where's the google button for "let me know when it plays within 10 miles of me?"

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

At Berkeley. A four-hour documentary about a public university, and not a minute too long. Empty Re: At Berkeley. A four-hour documentary about a public university, and not a minute too long.

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Rishi wrote:http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/movies/2013/11/at_berkeley_frederick_wiseman_s_documentary_about_uc_berkeley_reviewed.html
Well it's the type of thing that would bore me to tears. But one point lingers: really should education be free? What else should be free? Clothes, food, phone service, health care?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down