Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

america's medicated kids (hour long)

4 posters

Go down

america's medicated kids (hour long) Empty america's medicated kids (hour long)

Post by Bittu Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8k0iw1Kon4&

Bittu

Back to top Go down

america's medicated kids (hour long) Empty Re: america's medicated kids (hour long)

Post by chameli Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 am

louis theroux is a super guy i think ..

I have a friend who has an 8 year old son with attention deficit problem ..he is smart as a whip but unable to concentrate in school or have a lasting conversation with anyone without being distracted

He is isolated does not have many friends and has developed a solid inferiority complex

Doctors have prescribed Ritalin ..which keeps him awake and now I see a scared haunting look on his face Looks like the medicine has to be taken over a long period of time

so sad to see him and my friend go through such misery
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

america's medicated kids (hour long) Empty Re: america's medicated kids (hour long)

Post by Bittu Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Shitty parent? Cover it with drugs.

EOD.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:43 pm

Bittu wrote:Shitty parent? Cover it with drugs.

EOD.

Many times, it is the school "nurse" who initiates the process of labeling a kid "unruly behavior". When a teacher cannot control a kid or when a kid continues to act nasty (duhhh....), the teacher labels him. Unless, the kid is certified that it is under treatment, the kid is not allowed into the class. It is labeled for LIFE, and on drugs for most part - as the kid is now taken over by Ritalin - like nicotine.

BTW, many of these ADD drugs have amphetamines - if you area caught carrying it w/o a prescription you will be in the slammer.

The only kids that truly deserve these are those with Autism, and those who truly physically indulge in destruction. But, the peesichiatrists will be glad to label anyone ADD bcz they get a lifetime patient.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:49 pm

I guess the food they eat from childhood may be one of the reason along with unnessary shots given. I was reading the benefitial effects of giving ghee to young children which removes metals/bad chemicals from brain which is used to treat kids with autism in some natural clinics in India. The west get alarmed about ghee but donot know the benefits. They will do so in future like what they did on coconut!

I guess there is a english video available in this site. Interesting and good info given in this www.anatomictherapy.org. But mostly in Tamil. This guy challenges doctors and none has taken his challenge yet.. I wanted to post this for HK's post.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Bittu wrote:Shitty parent? Cover it with drugs.

EOD.

not at all true in the case im talking about

they are perfect parents ..they have moved heaven and earth to take the kid for rehab, spend time with him and what not

at least in the US there are avenues to bring such a situation to light and deal with it

In India parents keep it under wraps for fear the neighbours and family be shell shocked and point fingers pretty much like u are doing Sad

you might have normal kids ...try to show a little sympathy towards others
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down