Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why aren't the muslims going back home in Muzafarnagr

4 posters

Go down

Why aren't the muslims going back home in Muzafarnagr Empty Why aren't the muslims going back home in Muzafarnagr

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:19 pm

......But, I have not seen any media report asking why aren't Kashmiri Pandits not going back home in Kashmir?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Why aren't the muslims going back home in Muzafarnagr Empty Re: Why aren't the muslims going back home in Muzafarnagr

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:10 am

Typical Uppili rant with no logic especially when it comes to Muslims. There was no media report about Kashmiri Pandits sufferings!!

I thought just a couple of weeks ago Chaddis were saying that only Hindus suffered losses and damage.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Why aren't the muslims going back home in Muzafarnagr Empty Re: Why aren't the muslims going back home in Muzafarnagr

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:15 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Typical Uppili rant with no logic especially when it comes to Muslims. There was no media report about Kashmiri Pandits sufferings!!

I thought just a couple of weeks ago Chaddis were saying that only Hindus suffered losses and damage.
yeah rite....Why don't you just say that there was/is no such group called Kashmiri Pandits...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Typical Uppili rant with no logic especially when it comes to Muslims. There was no media report about Kashmiri Pandits sufferings!!

yeah rite....Why don't you just say that there was/is no such group called Kashmiri Pandits...Razz
Seriously, are you suggesting that you've not seen a single news article talking about  Kashmiri Pandits living in refugee camps and wanting to go back to their homes in Valley.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:45 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Seriously, are you suggesting that you've not seen a single news article talking about  Kashmiri Pandits living in refugee camps and wanting to go back to their homes in Valley.
Have the pandits gone back to Kashmir ? Is the media still reporting or doing anything about it? How long ago these muslims left town? why is the hurry and worry so soon when still riots are being instigated by the muslim SP MLA?

Of course, you wont understand as you are so PiSSED with hindus.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:36 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Haha...Sir, pls set aside your facts and empathize with the poor conquered woman. For Upps Aunty there is only one narrative - that of Hindu victimhood through the ages. So yeah, Kashmiri Pandits are victims of Muslim villainy. In addition, facts be damned, they are also victims of the sickular / fukular media's apathy. Reason enough for poor, tremulous Upps Aunty to get into another hysterical, hyperventilating fit of limpwristed breastbeating. Don't deny her her catharsis. Let her be.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:40 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Have the pandits gone back to Kashmir ? Is the media still reporting or doing anything about it?  How long ago these muslims left town? why is the hurry and worry so soon when still riots are being instigated by the muslim SP MLA?

Fully agree. Those sickular fukular commies just don't care for Hindu victims. See how they never bother to report how poor Upps Aunty can't step out after 8pm for fear of rape by those fearsome Muslims.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:49 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Have the pandits gone back to Kashmir ? Is the media still reporting or doing anything about it?  How long ago these muslims left town? why is the hurry and worry so soon when still riots are being instigated by the muslim SP MLA?

Fully agree. Those sickular fukular commies just don't care for Hindu victims. See how they never bother to report how poor Upps Aunty can't step out after 8pm for fear of rape by those fearsome Muslims.
Merlot,

Why this personal attack on Uppili? The stuff about him not stepping out after 8 PM is irrelevant.

Why don't you argue on the points he made about Kashmiri Pandits?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:37 pm

Rishi wrote:

Aren't Kashmiri Pandits hindus ? They are paying for what their Dogra ancestors did to the Muslims....

On behalf of Maulana Gaywala Jehadi (this is not abuse or personal attack but by his own revelations).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:01 am

Rishi wrote:

Aren't Kashmiri Pandits hindus ?   They are paying for what their Dogra ancestors did to the Muslims....

On behalf of Maulana Gaywala Jehadi (this is not abuse or personal attack but by his own revelations).

Rishi, Do you think homophobic slurs are not personal attacks? You know very well that both of then are going at each other for years but you only chose to highlight MD's comments.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

Aren't Kashmiri Pandits hindus ?   They are paying for what their Dogra ancestors did to the Muslims....

Rishi, Do you think homophobic slurs are not personal attacks? You know very well that both of then are going at each other for years but you only chose to highlight MD's comments.
bcz Maulana Gaywala made up stories about me - the way maulana Rashmunullah "Thinks - believes" making it a fact...approach - and then presents it as facts, while my using his titles are based on his own admission or other SuCHers statements about him...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rishi wrote:

bcz Maulana Gaywala  made up stories about me - the way maulana Rashmunullah "Thinks - believes" making it a fact...approach - and then presents it as facts, while my using his titles are based on his own admission or other SuCHers statements about him...

Uppili the Poopili, must you poop 24 * 7 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:bcz Maulana Gaywala  made up stories about me - the way maulana Rashmunullah "Thinks - believes" making it a fact...approach - and then presents it as facts, while my using his titles are based on his own admission or other SuCHers statements about him...

Uppili the Poopili, must you poop 24 * 7 ?
Sorry.... to bring out your life secrets out in the open. But this is not new and everyone knows by your own admission. But, I will TRY not to bring it up and publicize again.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:21 am

Rishi wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Merlot,

Why this personal attack on Uppili? The stuff about him not stepping out after 8 PM is irrelevant.

Breasty Beauty, how is this a personal attack?? On the contrary, I'm sympathizing with Upps Aunty. She is absolutely right to be upset with the Indian media which stays mum on her brutalization at the hands of her Islamic conquerers, but will keep screaming from the rooftops if some Muslim woman is raped in Muzaffarnagar. I'm only pointing out the double standards of the sickular fukular media.

By misrepresenting my intent, you are siding with those Muslim rapists and the fukular media. Just what one would expect from a person who reads The Dawn religiously every morning. Shame on you.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down