Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria

+8
ashaNirasha
Impedimenta
charvaka
Another Brick
gsip
Mr. T
Rekz
soul.peaceful
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria  Empty Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria

Post by soul.peaceful Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:38 am

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/are-you-a-doctor-1122683.htm :puke!

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria  Empty Re: Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria

Post by soul.peaceful Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:40 am

haha idk abt using unconventional language but bright smart cookie I amnahi sach lol i am not dumb or stupid like i seem on CH. damn so sick n tired of ppl calling me dumb. i lost my cool kal.lol!

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria  Empty Re: Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 am

the more I think you are qb, the more posts like these freak me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 am

Earlier i thought it's maria
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:44 am

peace and soul is what qb craves for. maria has already found it.

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 am

Shaven : haha idk abt using unconventional language but bright smart cookie I amnahi sach lol i am not dumb or stupid like i seem on CH. damn so sick n tired of ppl calling me dumb. i lost my cool kal.lol![/quote]

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:52 am

I saw 2 new impersonator id's on sulekha ch...Marla S & Truht seeker....Mr.Lamb wishes them gm & gn...Maria tries to tell him they are fake ids...in spite of that Mr.Lamb goes on to say..v.good thought TS..Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria  3077217049
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:the more I think you are qb, the more posts like these freak me out.
Tracy, will qb make fun of her own posts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:13 pm

soul.peaceful wrote:http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/are-you-a-doctor-1122683.htm :puke!

and yet you think its worth repeating here.

what's your problem dude? is it that i called you pitiful shoe sole? oh wait but i didnt!

i did call dick head noodle dick. hmmm..w/e jabran tu kaun main khamakhan clown

@ all of you here

tumse kya doctor ne kaha hai puke inducing posts padho aur puko ? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:18 pm

Mr. Admin can we have a (:puke!)emote..ASAP.

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Priya wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:the more I think you are qb, the more posts like these freak me out.

i may be wrong about soul.peaceful. But to anwser your question, totally yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:27 pm

OMG! It takes all kinds of people to make this world. I see a Queen Bee on the member list. Who is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:28 pm

soul peaceful =SP...another SP:shock:

Some kaddu uncle for sure
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:30 pm

Priya wrote:OMG! It takes all kinds of people to make this world. I see a Queen Bee on the member list. Who is it?

thhats tracy, krips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:31 pm

soul.peaceful wrote:Mr. Admin can we have a (:puke!)emote..ASAP.

until we have that, everyone could just type peacefuool.soul and that shoud do it for now haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Priya wrote:

i may be wrong about soul.peaceful. But to anwser your question, totally yes.

i have a question too. would you make an id to mock someone ( or get back at them) and do it in a way that people think its qb ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:38 pm

"i have a question too. would you make an id to mock someone ( or get back at them) and do it in a way that people think its qb ?"

I think yes, seen it on CH months back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Priya wrote:"i have a question too. would you make an id to mock someone ( or get back at them) and do it in a way that people think its qb ?"

ahan so its gona be a yes-no kinda day. kewl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Priya wrote:"i have a question too. would you make an id to mock someone ( or get back at them) and do it in a way that people think its qb ?"

i haven't done that. but i hear people do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

i haven't done that. but i hear people do that.

yea well dont blv everything you hear. kabir taught you that. only when we do something ourselves we have doubts on other ppl of doing the same too. dont take me the wrong way. i'm just saying...i do blv u when u say u haent done that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:00 pm

uff seven seven seven.. you don't need to be a criminal to analyze a criminal's mind. You don't need to have sex in real life to play a love scene on screen. You don't need to have a tragedy happen to you to understand whether it was a tragedy or not.

you see where I am getting at? I have heard people say that. I have even talked to people who have done this. I can see it is possible. Doesn't mean I have done it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:uff seven seven seven.. you don't need to be a criminal to analyze a criminal's mind. You don't need to have sex in real life to play a love scene on screen. You don't need to have a tragedy happen to you to understand whether it was a tragedy or not.

you see where I am getting at? I have heard people say that. I have even talked to people who have done this. I can see it is possible. Doesn't mean I have done it.

i told you i believe you. stop explaining haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 pm

you said you believe me right after you said people believe only what they themselves do. Meaning u believed me only coz u urself don't do such things.

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Look at dumb dumbest Shaven who calls herself "babe" and "smart" with beautifool eyes..now doubting poor Tracy..Shaven aunty go get a life

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:09 pm

Dear Ladies,

I repeat,creator of this thread is not a female but a kaddu uncle...

Rekz 007
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 pm

wokay... soul.peaceful, where do you live?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 pm

Rekz wrote:Dear Ladies,

I repeat,creator of this thread is not a female but a kaddu uncle...

Rekz 007

Shaken and Stirred !!!!

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:28 pm

seven wrote:
soul.peaceful wrote:http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/are-you-a-doctor-1122683.htm :puke!

and yet you think its worth repeating here.

what's your problem dude? is it that i called you pitiful shoe sole? oh wait but i didnt!

i did call dick head noodle dick. hmmm..w/e jabran tu kaun main khamakhan clown

@ all of you here

tumse kya doctor ne kaha hai puke inducing posts padho aur puko ? Rolling Eyes
z

stoohpeed zeben, fecesful hole iz qb

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:you said you believe me right after you said people believe only what they themselves do. Meaning u believed me only coz u urself don't do such things.

uff tracy tracy!! i said those ppl do it so they think others do it too. you shouldnt believe them. THEN i said dont take me the wrong way, i do believe you when you say you have not done that. ( but sigh you took me the wrong way anyway )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:55 pm

soul.peaceful wrote:Look at dumb dumbest Shaven who calls herself "babe" and "smart" with beautifool eyes..now doubting poor Tracy..Shaven aunty go get a life

hey fyi i didnt give myself best eyes. others voted. and i aint doubting poor nobody. relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:10 pm

seven wrote:
soul.peaceful wrote:Look at dumb dumbest Shaven who calls herself "babe" and "smart" with beautifool eyes..now doubting poor Tracy..Shaven aunty go get a life

hey fyi i didnt give myself best eyes. others voted. and i aint doubting poor nobody. relax.
lol! @ others voted..Bechare blind voters ko kitne note dee ?

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 am

gsip wrote:stoohpeed zeben, fecesful hole iz qb

Shocked zu zeriouz? laz taim zu sed zomding grazee lik dees zu ver raite. i getz greepii felling naav.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

Shocked zu zeriouz? laz taim zu sed zomding grazee lik dees zu ver raite. i getz greepii felling naav.

zy zotally zagree, zokay?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:21 pm

Another Brick wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

zy zotally zagree, zokay?

Sleep what's this zzzz language:?:
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Would somebody please summarize this thread? Who is who?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

shaven is loser's way of saying seven and everyone else here is unimportant.

Die thread Die!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:41 pm

charvaka wrote:Would somebody please summarize this thread? Who is who?

fecezfool hole iz qb
zeben iz stoohpeed, egztra dhumb

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

zu da man.

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm

This thread is about bashing Seven. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:52 pm

aaah..

gsip wrote:

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

zu zeriouz? laz taim zu sed zomding grazee lik dees zu ver raite. i getz greepii felling naav.

stupid seven, peaceful soul is qb.

you serious? last time you said something like this you were right. I get creepy feeling now.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:aaah..

you serious? last time you said something like this you were right. I get creepy feeling now.
What was the last time gsip said something like this? And who was that about?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:54 pm

no idea... I am just happy I was able to translate this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Priya wrote:This thread is about bashing Seven. Sad

they are just making fool of themselves krips. do naat be sad. its hilarious to see ppl freaking out lol over a harmless rope thinking it to be a snake. doodh ke jale type of situation Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria  3077217049

even whn qb is not here everyone can sense/see her here. major lol:lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:01 pm

seven wrote:
Priya wrote:This thread is about bashing Seven. Sad

they are just making fool of themselves krips. do naat be sad. its hilarious to see ppl freaking out lol over a harmless rope thinking it to be a snake. doodh ke jale type of situation Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria  3077217049

even whn qb is not here everyone can sense/see her here. major lol:lol!:

zu da dumb.. eggztra dumbh

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 pm

So, QB has left her foot prints, eh? Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:06 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:aaah..

gsip wrote:

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

zu zeriouz? laz taim zu sed zomding grazee lik dees zu ver raite. i getz greepii felling naav.

you serious? last time you said something crazy like this you were right. I get creepy feeling now.

crazy == admin IP access

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Ah, I see.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:13 pm

psst...admin, what in the world is going on here?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Impedimenta wrote:psst...admin, what in the world is going on here?
I don't know... I tried to find out, but I give up now.

Did I tell you I got another speeding ticket?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next