Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria

+8
ashaNirasha
Impedimenta
charvaka
Another Brick
gsip
Mr. T
Rekz
soul.peaceful
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 pm

charvaka wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:psst...admin, what in the world is going on here?
I don't know... I tried to find out, but I give up now.

Did I tell you I got another speeding ticket?

when? how? why? we should jointly sue everyone involved. deala? no deala?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria  - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaven's yet another" nauseating" conversation with qb and maria

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:22 pm

charvaka wrote:

so settting the cruise at 79 didnt help much ? so wats it gona be, traffic school or license revoked ?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Here is my sad story...
https://such.forumotion.com/t2075-got-to-slow-down

I am all for suing the CHP.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:27 pm

I am seeing some pattern here... didn't both of you turn 35 in end of May?

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:28 pm

charvaka wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Here is my sad story...
https://such.forumotion.com/t2075-got-to-slow-down

I am all for suing the CHP.

well, were you following too closely and cutting people off? Mad i was doing nothing but got handed out tickets generally for amusement, i think. also to fund the nj cops.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Wait...Did I tell you guys that I backed out into a truck and it was actually the other guy's fault as he was too busy talking on his cell phone, but I ended up paying for the damages? He was so engrossed talking animatedly, with cops no less, about a guy who threatened him with a gun in the parking lot, and then headed into the building.

And then he goes on to complain to them about this lady who just backed into his truck!

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

Let's just say I was driving safely but the officer didn't think so. And I was driving at 79 in a 65 zone, which I had established as an acceptable speed, because cops who were behind me at that speed never pulled me over. The worst thing is, on the speeding ticket he wrote me, he put 80 although I am positive I never did 80 that day. I should have looked at the ticket closely before I signed it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:31 pm

wait a minute.. how is backing into a guy's truck the guy's fault. What does his cell phone convo have to do with anything?
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:33 pm

n ohio once, they showed us the speedometer or whatever it is called. He showed my husband three readings, 81, 82, 85, and said he is booking the ticket for 81. was a totally dammit moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:33 pm

"Did I tell you I got another speeding ticket?"
Cakravaka, you better use public transportation, and get ready to have your license revoked soon. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:33 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:Wait...Did I tell you guys that I backed out into a truck and it was actually the other guy's fault as he was too busy talking on his cell phone, but I ended up paying for the damages? He was so engrossed talking animatedly, with cops no less, about a guy who threatened him with a gun in the parking lot, and then headed into the building.

And then he goes on to complain to them about this lady who just backed into his truck!
That sucks. But was he stationary at the time? If so, it's your fault only. I hate it when people are on the phone when driving. Get a bluetooth thingie already.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Priya wrote:"Did I tell you I got another speeding ticket?"
Cakravaka, you better use public transportation, and get ready to have your license revoked soon. Wink
No! I am the safest and most defensive driver in California these days. I drive at 65 now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:42 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:wait a minute.. how is backing into a guy's truck the guy's fault. What does his cell phone convo have to do with anything?

I guess that's the reason why I paid the damages. But I really think he would have seen me backing out of the spot and stopped had he been paying attention. I didn't see him initially when I was looking over my shoulder. He was so hyper, distracted and yapping away all along.

Anyway, you can count one less fan in that fan club of yours. Neutral

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:53 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:wait a minute.. how is backing into a guy's truck the guy's fault. What does his cell phone convo have to do with anything?

I guess that's the reason why I paid the damages. But I really think he would have seen me backing out of the spot and stopped had he been paying attention. I didn't see him initially when I was looking over my shoulder. He was so hyper, distracted and yapping away all along.

Anyway, you can count one less fan in that fan club of yours. Neutral

LOL...arre I was just pointing out the inconsistency.. .
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:26 pm

gsip wrote:
seven wrote:
soul.peaceful wrote:http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/are-you-a-doctor-1122683.htm :puke!

and yet you think its worth repeating here.

what's your problem dude? is it that i called you pitiful shoe sole? oh wait but i didnt!

i did call dick head noodle dick. hmmm..w/e jabran tu kaun main khamakhan clown

@ all of you here

tumse kya doctor ne kaha hai puke inducing posts padho aur puko ? Rolling Eyes
z

stoohpeed zeben, fecesful hole iz qb
gsi"pee"= queer bee , shaven aunty = 50 yrs old dumbest jallu lady

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by gsip Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:34 pm

soul.peaceful wrote:
gsip wrote:
seven wrote:
soul.peaceful wrote:http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/are-you-a-doctor-1122683.htm :puke!

what's your problem dude? is it that i called you pitiful shoe sole? oh wait but i didnt!

@ all of you here

z

fecesful hole iz qb.

gsip

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 pm

charvaka wrote:
No! I am the safest and most defensive driver in California these days. I drive at 65 now.

Previously I drove a toyota tercel. I used to drive at 65. Now I've a toyota Prius. I still drive at 65. No speeding for me.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 pm

So how come you got so many speeding tickets? Do you go 65mph in a 35mph zone? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:34 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:Wait...Did I tell you guys that I backed out into a truck and it was actually the other guy's fault as he was too busy talking on his cell phone, but I ended up paying for the damages? He was so engrossed talking animatedly, with cops no less, about a guy who threatened him with a gun in the parking lot, and then headed into the building.

You back out into ANYTHING. It is YOUR fault. Sorry....no ifs, ands or buts.Period.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 pm

charvaka wrote:Let's just say I was driving safely but the officer didn't think so. And I was driving at 79 in a 65 zone, which I had established as an acceptable speed, because cops who were behind me at that speed never pulled me over. The worst thing is, on the speeding ticket he wrote me, he put 80 although I am positive I never did 80 that day. I should have looked at the ticket closely before I signed it.

ok....you went 79.9999 in a 65. You are guilty. There is no such thing as "acceptable" Cops reserve the right to look the other way or ticket you. This time they decided to ticket you and not be lenient. You went 79 and he said 80. You are free to argue your case in court.

If you refuse to sign, you will be in bigger trouble. By signing you are NOT - repeat NOT - pleading guilty. You are only signing that you were informed of the charges. It is like issuing summons.

He would nto have written 80 unless he can prove it with a saved data in the computer system.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:34 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:You are free to argue your case in court.

If you refuse to sign, you will be in bigger trouble. By signing you are NOT - repeat NOT - pleading guilty. You are only signing that you were informed of the charges. It is like issuing summons.

He would nto have written 80 unless he can prove it with a saved data in the computer system.
Yeah, I got no time for the court bullshit. I will pay and (try to) forget about it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:06 pm

gsip wrote:
soul.peaceful wrote:
gsip wrote:
seven wrote:

@ all of you here

z

fecesful hole iz qb.
gsi"pee"= queer bee

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:35 pm

PseudoIntellectual wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Previously I drove a toyota tercel. I used to drive at 65. Now I've a toyota Prius. I still drive at 65. No speeding for me.

C/PI, please stay away from the left lane. TIA.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:44 pm

artood2 wrote:C/PI, please stay away from the left lane. TIA.
Yeah, that's another habit I am unlearning. Right now, I drive in the middle lane on three-lane highways. It's a first for me; I used to instinctively drive in the left lane. The one up-side of all this: my wife thinks I have suddenly become a better driver.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2