Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

+13
doofus_maximus
Another Brick
SomeProfile
Silhouette
harharmahadev
ashaNirasha
The Absolute Zero
Mosquito
Hellsangel
artood2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Rekz
charvaka
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Replacing Administrator of this forum

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap23%Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap77%Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

seven wrote:However, carvaka and rashmun both cud ve handled the +/- situation with little more maturity.
I was saying this earlier to someone else... I realize in hindsight that telling Rashmun abotu the number of - votes his posts got was a bad idea.

seven wrote:So get rid of the feature
R2D2 created a poll on this... please vote there. I will do whatever the poll results indicate.

seven wrote:and let us all make peace with the idea that moderator is also a regular participants and everything he is doing to moderate the forum is for us..or there wont be a forum. lets not expect him to behave in a certain way just bcz he is the moderator. then we can all be happy.
Let me also add that I am not actually moderating the forum at all. I have not deleted a single user, and I have not modified or deleted a single post other than my own. Nor do I intend to any of those things in future.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

Post by Silhouette Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Carvaka, perhaps you should give this a rest. Not as admin but as poster Carvaka.

Silhouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:30 pm

charvaka wrote:

Let me also add that I am not actually moderating the forum at all. I have not deleted a single user, and I have not modified or deleted a single post other than my own. Nor do I intend to any of those things in future.
I have tried to explain the difference between being a moderator and administrator to Satya Upadhyayji but I don't think he got it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Dear Satya Upadhyaji, how is your campaign for votes going on the other side?

you tell us howz it going campaign for coffeehouse for desis on the other side?

EDIT: **bump**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:34 pm

charvaka wrote:Let me also add that I am not actually moderating the forum at all. I have not deleted a single user, and I have not modified or deleted a single post other than my own. Nor do I intend to any of those things in future.

right. i used moderator instead of admin. my bad. but u understood wat i wanted to say (?)

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:36 pm

seven wrote:
charvaka wrote:Let me also add that I am not actually moderating the forum at all. I have not deleted a single user, and I have not modified or deleted a single post other than my own. Nor do I intend to any of those things in future.

right. i used moderator instead of admin. my bad. but u understood wat i wanted to say (?)
Yes, I understood you, but just wanted to clarify it before Rashmun starts saying "According to Seven, you moderate the forum. You did not deny that, so you must be moderating the forum, although you told us you would not moderate the forum." Laughing
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:42 pm

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:11 pm

3+ 3 =8
Bataao Kaise?

Bataao Bataao!

Nahi Pata?!!

Are
Galati se!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:40 pm

seven wrote:3+ 3 =8
Bataao Kaise?

Bataao Bataao!

Nahi Pata?!!

Are
Galati se!!!!!!!!!!!

rofl I said the same joke to husband right now. He answered coz you can reverse one 3 and make an eight? But when I gave the answer, he didn't laugh.... but I am still laughing. Totally Kadar Khan like humor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:57 am

ashaNirasha wrote:Hahaha at AB's assessment. He sure is a happy camper. But I think that would fit HK more, and I wouldn't be surprised if SUCH disappeared overnight under his admin'ship. And probably a series of posts on Sulekha after that trying to figure out what happened.

Shocked lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:17 am

Silhouette wrote:AB kinda sounds like he's on bhang most of the time. I'm not sure he would even remember his obligations as admin, let alone deliver on them.

hahaha. i wish that was true.

btw, i thought this forum was already on autopilot requiring no admin intervention. Admin does not log in here often and Charvaka has not abused his powers as Admin. and now that this forum is mature (in terms of look and feel), i don't think Admin will have to log in frequently any longer. so, i feel we don't even need to think about who will replace Charvaka as the admin. however, if he wants someone else to replace him (just to avoid such debates), i think there is no candidate more worthy of that crown than Sara Boji. in case Sara Boji does not want this promotion, then -

kris
maxentropy_man
impendimenta

in that order.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Another Brick wrote:
Silhouette wrote:AB kinda sounds like he's on bhang most of the time. I'm not sure he would even remember his obligations as admin, let alone deliver on them.

btw, i thought this forum was already on autopilot requiring no admin intervention. Admin does not log in here often and Charvaka has not abused his powers as Admin. and now that this forum is mature (in terms of look and feel), i don't think Admin will have to log in frequently any longer. so, i feel we don't even need to think about who will replace Charvaka as the admin. however, if he wants someone else to replace him (just to avoid such debates), i think there is no candidate more worthy of that crown than Sara Boji. in case Sara Boji does not want this promotion, then -

kris
maxentropy_man
impendimenta

in that order.

Max will delete users if you didn't like MS or carnatic music or if you like Lata over MS.

Impy will delete users who are nincompoops, don't like BN, don't like RDJ, and those who are Auntifyed.

Kris, I don't have an opinion.

PS: all in good fun. No malice intended whatsoever bar one opinion (figure out which one it is Smile)
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

kris
maxentropy_man
impendimenta

in that order.

Max will delete users if you didn't like MS or carnatic music or if you like Lata over MS.

Impy will delete users who are nincompoops, don't like BN, don't like RDJ, and those who are Auntifyed.

PS: all in good fun. No malice intended whatsoever bar one opinion (figure out which one it is Smile)

excuse me kind anna sirji,

here you go...just for you. no one has this flower you see. hand picked by myself just for you... flower

now you can try again.

i totally think that sara boji aNNa or max will make a good admin. i admit i do not like certain posters. but i simply don't converse with them. that is my way of dealing with it.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Do we really want to waste time with useless speculations on alternative admins just because a whining ass like Retardmunni has some weird childish insecurities induced by his inability to make sensible arguments on the topics of discussion? You guys should be banned for even considering alternatives to the current admin. Come on, let's move on to better topics.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:34 pm

My $0.02:

I don't want a change in Admin. Charvaka has and is doing a stellar job. Any other alternative is just that - an alternative before we find a (same/similar) reason to have this "debate" again later...

Don't like a post - respond. Or Not. Come and go as you please. It's that simple.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:45 pm

Poor C, he put his money to create a new site and folks are already discussing alternatives for no reason!!!
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:47 pm

artood2 wrote:Poor C, he put his money to create a new site and folks are already discussing alternatives for no reason!!!

--> i believe this is a free site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Impedimenta wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

kris
maxentropy_man
impendimenta

in that order.

here you go...just for you. no one has this flower you see. hand picked by myself just for you... flower

now you can try again.

i totally think that sara boji aNNa or max will make a good admin. i admit i do not like certain posters. but i simply don't converse with them. that is my way of dealing with it.

--> And that's exactly how an Admin should be, in my opinion. i would be interested also in what Merlot thinks of this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:Poor C, he put his money to create a new site and folks are already discussing alternatives for no reason!!!

chaikaapi.com
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Folks?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Folks?

I can see people suggesting alternatives and discussing their merits/demerits.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:52 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

chaikaapi.com

--> chaikaapi may not be a free site but this one definitely is:

http://www.forummotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

kris
maxentropy_man
impendimenta

in that order.

now you can try again.

--> And that's exactly how an Admin should be, in my opinion. i would be interested also in what Merlot thinks of this issue.

dude...you need to learn the difference between admin and moderator like Hellsu suggested.

You are being annoying here because you couldn't argue cogently with carvaka without bringing his family into the picture.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

chaikaapi.com

[url=http://www.forummotions.com/
http://www.forummotions.com/[/quote[/url]]

Sir, he paid for the other site so that we can have a better experience and many helped test the other one out but I guess people decide to stay here because this site has good enough features and is reasonably well administered. This debate has to die now. The vote is overwhelmingly no and there is no evidence or even suggestion of misuse of powers.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:03 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Another Brick wrote:

kris
maxentropy_man
impendimenta

in that order.

now you can try again.

dude...you need to learn the difference between admin and moderator like Hellsu suggested.

You are being annoying here because you couldn't argue cogently with carvaka without bringing his family into the picture.

--> i only mentioned the fact that he comes from a family of priests many of who do not know proper sanskrit and hence do not chant mantras properly and i of course drew the natural conclusions that are to be drawn from this fact. this fact had been disclosed by charvaka himself on sulekha CH and the conclusions have been drawn by Seva and to the best of my knowledge sandilya on Sulekha CH. i never abused his family.

--> btw, he repeatedly called me 'shameless liar' and repeateadly ridiculed me for having so many negative votes cast against me in a bid to provoke me further. i do not think this is how an Admin of a forum should behave towards a forum member and i have the right to express my view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

[quote="artood2"]
Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

chaikaapi.com

http://www.forummotions.com/[/quote]

Sir, he paid for the other site so that we can have a better experience and many helped test the other one out but I guess people decide to stay here because this site has good enough features and is reasonably well administered. This debate has to die now. The vote is overwhelmingly no and there is no evidence or even suggestion of misuse of powers.

--> i think the cost of having a forum on that site is 5 dollars a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

now you can try again.

--> i only mentioned the fact that he comes from a family of priests many of who do not know proper sanskrit and hence do not chant mantras properly and i of course drew the natural conclusions that are to be drawn from this fact. this fact had been disclosed by charvaka himself on sulekha CH and the conclusions have been drawn by Seva and to the best of my knowledge sandilya on Sulekha CH. i never abused his family.

--> btw, he repeatedly called me 'shameless liar' and repeateadly ridiculed me for having so many negative votes cast against me in a bid to provoke me further. i do not think this is how an Admin of a forum should behave towards a forum member and i have the right to express my view.

Sir, you and C can select a thread and slug it out there. Please do not infect all threads. As far as admin of this forum is concerned you have not made any valid complaints of abuse of power and it is reasonable that this debate be closed.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:06 pm

[quote="Rashmun"]
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

chaikaapi.com

http://www.forummotions.com/[/quote]

--> i think the cost of having a forum on that site is 5 dollars a month.

Yeah I would never spend 60 bucks a year on something like that.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:

now you can try again.

--> another thing: he openly admitted to casting multiple negative votes for me. again, this is not how an admin of a forum should behave in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:

--> another thing: he openly admitted to casting multiple negative votes for me. again, this is not how an admin of a forum should behave in my opinion.[/quote]

You are arguing as if only the Admin has the right to cast negative votes on posts. Any user can do that. You can do it too.

As far as I know he hasn't abused any of the powers.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Satya Updhyayji, let us try this again:

mod·er·a·tor
noun \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\
Definition of MODERATOR
: one who arbitrates : mediator
: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: as a : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing body b : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meeting c : the chairman of a discussion group
: a substance (as graphite) used for slowing neutrons in a nuclear reactor
— mod·er·a·tor·ship \-ˌship\ noun

ad·min·is·tra·tor
noun
\əd-ˈmi-nə-ˌstrā-tər, -ˌstrā-ˌtȯr\
Definition of ADMINISTRATOR
: a person legally vested with the right of administration of an estate
a : one who administers especially business, school, or governmental affairs b : a priest appointed to administer a diocese or parish temporarily
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Satya Updhyayji, let us try this again:

mod·er·a·tor
noun \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\
Definition of MODERATOR
: one who arbitrates : mediator
: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: as a : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing body b : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meeting c : the chairman of a discussion group
: a substance (as graphite) used for slowing neutrons in a nuclear reactor
— mod·er·a·tor·ship \-ˌship\ noun

ad·min·is·tra·tor
noun
\əd-ˈmi-nə-ˌstrā-tər, -ˌstrā-ˌtȯr\
Definition of ADMINISTRATOR
: a person legally vested with the right of administration of an estate
a : one who administers especially business, school, or governmental affairs b : a priest appointed to administer a diocese or parish temporarily

--> The problem is that in this case the Admin has the power of deleting a member from the member list of this forum. Because of this an Admin who is prone to keep getting into fights needs to relinquish his Admin position and hand over the Admin hat to someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:

--> The problem is that in this case the Admin has the power of deleting a member from the member list of this forum. Because of this an Admin who is prone to keep getting into fights needs to relinquish his Admin position and hand over the Admin hat to someone else.
Yes and everyone can see how C deleted your id, much to the delight of everyone else.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm

He has not logged in as admin while you were debating and we can request him to not login as admin again as this forum is pretty much in auto mode.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:51 pm

R2D2, this discussion going on doesn't bother me at all. I don't have any problem with the speculations on alternative admins. And Rashmun can continue to repeat his tired old points many more times.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes and everyone can see how C deleted your id, much to the delight of everyone else.

--> he does not *dare* to delete my ID because i am well known on this forum. but consider a newbie on this forum. would he not get intimidated by a fightercock Admin (in the event that Charvaka picks a fight with him).

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> he does not *dare* to delete my ID because i am well known on this forum. but consider a newbie on this forum. would he not get intimidated by a fightercock Admin (in the event that Charvaka picks a fight with him).

Lots of speculation and no real basis for it. A newbie would not even know that C is admin and hence would not be intimidated by it.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:56 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Lots of speculation and no real basis for it. A newbie would not even know that C is admin and hence would not be intimidated by it.
Besides, if I am already in a fight with someone -- even if a newbie -- everybody would notice it if I deleted that ID! And the same person could come back in a jiffy -- even with the same ID -- and take me to task for it, and rightly so.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:27 pm

charvaka wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Besides, if I am already in a fight with someone -- even if a newbie -- everybody would notice it if I deleted that ID! And the same person could come back in a jiffy -- even with the same ID -- and take me to task for it, and rightly so.

--> alternatively, the newbie could get intimidated and just stop frequenting this forum if he knows he is fighting with the Admin.
--> it just seems to be in very poor taste for an Admin of a forum to also keep getting into fights with other members of that forum. to ridicule a member of a forum for how many negative votes he has received for instance (multiple times!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:28 pm

Dear Satya Upadhyaji, how old are you, really?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Dear Satya Upadhyaji, how old are you, really?

--> why don't you take a guess?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:--> it just seems to be in very poor taste for an Admin of a forum to also keep getting into fights with other members of that forum. to ridicule a member of a forum for how many negative votes he has received for instance (multiple times!).

Opinion on how Admin Charvaka should behave

Charvaka,
being Admin, should exercise restraint and avoid getting into fights
with other posters on this forum even when he does not wear the Admin
hatShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_lcapShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Voting_barShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]Even though Charvaka is Admin, he should be free to fight as much as he wants when he is not wearing the Admin hatShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_lcapShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Voting_barShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 87% [ 7 ] Total Votes : 8
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:38 pm

I find it hysterically funny that unbalanced (HK) and childish (rashmun) characters are clamoring for a change. between the two of you, you couldnt run a chai shop much less moderate this forum. you can take that to the bank and deposit it.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I find it hysterically funny that unbalanced (HK) and childish (rashmun) characters are clamoring for a change. between the two of you, you couldnt run a chai shop much less moderate this forum. you can take that to the bank and deposit it.
Your sarcasm meter is not working in case of HK.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:--> it just seems to be in very poor taste for an Admin of a forum to also keep getting into fights with other members of that forum. to ridicule a member of a forum for how many negative votes he has received for instance (multiple times!).

Opinion on how Admin Charvaka should behave

Charvaka,
being Admin, should exercise restraint and avoid getting into fights
with other posters on this forum even when he does not wear the Admin
hatShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_lcapShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Voting_barShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 12% [ 1 ]Even though Charvaka is Admin, he should be free to fight as much as he wants when he is not wearing the Admin hatShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_lcapShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Voting_barShould Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 87% [ 7 ] Total Votes : 8

--> some prominent posters here did not vote in that poll but they did ask you to consider relinquishing the role of Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I find it hysterically funny that unbalanced (HK) and childish (rashmun) characters are clamoring for a change. between the two of you, you couldnt run a chai shop much less moderate this forum. you can take that to the bank and deposit it.

--> AnotherBrick and impy have suggested that Charvaka can consider relinquishing the role of Admin (they even gave the names of alternative admins). i have also asked Merlot to express his view on this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Your sarcasm meter is not working in case of HK.
Yeah, although HK always makes it difficult to tell exactly how earnest he is.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:

--> AnotherBrick and impy have suggested that Charvaka can consider relinquishing the role of Admin (they even gave the names of alternative admins). i have also asked Merlot to express his view on this issue.

bhai rashmun, indian politics (and/or media) is looking for a candidate just like you. Why are you wasting your time with minions like us? What a waste of talent. My heart cries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

bhai rashmun, indian politics (and/or media) is looking for a candidate just like you. Why are you wasting your time with minions like us? What a waste of talent. My heart cries.

--> Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:some prominent posters here did not vote in that poll
It is reasonable to assume that they have good reasons for not voting.

You made a big deal of Some Profile's advocacy of Reddit, and twisted it to mean that he wanted to be admin (although he clearly said he wanted to resign being admin if Reddit became the new CH.) All that because in your judgment he did not "move on" quickly enough. In this case, you ran multiple polls, and failed to garner support for your opinion. Yet you are not ready to move on, and keep repeating your opinion ad nauseam. Hmm.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next