Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

+13
doofus_maximus
Another Brick
SomeProfile
Silhouette
harharmahadev
ashaNirasha
The Absolute Zero
Mosquito
Hellsangel
artood2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Rekz
charvaka
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Replacing Administrator of this forum

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap77%Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Rekz wrote:
wo wo wo! here comes DKHEAD, I have been regular on SUCH for all these months,apart from your drooling on Tracy love stories..i have not seen "valuable" contributions on any dicussions here:) .

You constantly want some attention from BBB,that's the whole truth.

Rekzzzz Maami (extra zzzs for your sometimes sleep inducing posts) - try - I know it's tough but, try harder - to refrain from crappin on threads that are important to the working of this forum.

I'm not surprised at your post above. You haven't read all my posts here to make a judgement - trust you to just spew virtriol because I "bashed" your "bashing" Very Happy

I don't hate dislike you - just SOME of posts when they're BBB posts. Got it, Maami?! And as much as I hate BBB posts from you and your ilk - I will support your right to post - content notwithstanding. That's possible in SuCH because, we have a forum that's been administered effectively by C.

Back to top Go down

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:if you are replaced as Admin by HK, AB, or MD, there is a good chance that Seva, Sandilya, and Luke Warmus would join this forum.
You think so, after observing HK/AB-Lukeji and MD-Seva/Sandilya for all these years? Hahaha.

--> i think if any of these three guys would be wearing the Admin hat they would be careful not to get entangled repeatedly in heated fights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Dear Satya Upadhyaji, how is your campaign for votes going on the other side?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:28 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:if you are replaced as Admin by HK, AB, or MD, there is a good chance that Seva, Sandilya, and Luke Warmus would join this forum.
You think so, after observing HK/AB-Lukeji and MD-Seva/Sandilya for all these years? Hahaha.

--> i think if any of these three guys would be wearing the Admin hat they would be careful not to get entangled repeatedly in heated fights.
OK. Laughing

But be sure whether you want Merlot in that role. He calls you Rashmunni, and you lash out against anyone other than him who calls you that.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:33 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

OK. Laughing

But be sure whether you want Merlot in that role. He calls you Rashmunni, and you lash out against anyone other than him who calls you that.

--> This is exactly what i meant when i said that the Admin should avoid getting into unnecessary, immature fights.

--> here is a small ist of some the things people have called you on Sulekha CH:

--> Seva has called you 'Mudboy', 'Charvako', etc
--> LF and QB have called you 'Chewbakra'
--> Luke Warmus calls you 'Charvakka' or simply 'Akka'
--> sandilya calls you 'Juvenile atheist'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Actually I liked Crowaka the most. I mean it was the funniest. Who coined that? QB?

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 pm

He's doing fine. I can't believe how silly some posters get.

It reminds me of elementary school drama, like you fight with some one and say "Just because you are the class leader/monitor means nothing. I'll tell the teacher what you did, and see how you'll become one next time."

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:--> This is exactly what i meant when i said that the Admin should avoid getting into unnecessary, immature fights.

--> here is a small ist of some the things people have called you on Sulekha CH:

Correct. But I don't lash out at them with retaliatory nicknames; I respectfully call them guruvu-gaaru, Sevaji, Lukeji, etc. In your case, you always lash out at everyone who calls you Rashmunni, except Merlot. And you even propose him as a neutral moderator. Is that because he opposes the chaddis and supports the Congress? Or is it because of some other unstated reason?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Richard Hed wrote:
Rekz wrote:
wo wo wo! here comes DKHEAD, I have been regular on SUCH for all these months,apart from your drooling on Tracy love stories..i have not seen "valuable" contributions on any dicussions here:) .

You constantly want some attention from BBB,that's the whole truth.

Rekzzzz Maami (extra zzzs for your sometimes sleep inducing posts) - try - I know it's tough but, try harder - to refrain from crappin on threads that are important to the working of this forum.

I'm not surprised at your post above. You haven't read all my posts here to make a judgement - trust you to just spew virtriol because I "bashed" your "bashing" Very Happy

I don't hate dislike you - just SOME of posts when they're BBB posts. Got it, Maami?! And as much as I hate BBB posts from you and your ilk - I will support your right to post - content notwithstanding. That's possible in SuCH because, we have a forum that's been administered effectively by C.

Listen Bacha,(coz i feel u r still in middle school)

You were not around when sasthi started to kill threads on sulekha.

You were not around when SUCH came into action.

You were not around when bricku christened my posts as BBB.

One fine day you drop in and start to seek attention,this is when i saw yr posts.

So my impression about your handle is formed. If my posts are sleep inducing, read it and sleep na or dislike it.

More than you i have contributed in keeping this forum alive and clean.

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:--> This is exactly what i meant when i said that the Admin should avoid getting into unnecessary, immature fights.

Correct. But I don't lash out at them with retaliatory nicknames; I respectfully call them guruvu-gaaru, Sevaji, Lukeji, etc. In your case, you always lash out at everyone who calls you Rashmunni, except Merlot. And you even propose him as a neutral moderator. Is that because he opposes the chaddis and supports the Congress? Or is it because of some other unstated reason?

--> Continue on with your juvenile behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Actually I liked Crowaka the most. I mean it was the funniest. Who coined that? QB?
That's affirmative.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:you always lash out at everyone who calls you Rashmunni, except Merlot. And you even propose him as a neutral moderator. Is that because he opposes the chaddis and supports the Congress? Or is it because of some other unstated reason?

Are you going to continue hedging, pussyfooting and whatever else without answering my simple question? Why do you give Merlot -- and only him -- the right to call you Rashmunni? If we all support Congress blindly, can we call you the same name too?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:48 pm

LOL @ elementary school drama
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:52 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:you always lash out at everyone who calls you Rashmunni, except Merlot. And you even propose him as a neutral moderator. Is that because he opposes the chaddis and supports the Congress? Or is it because of some other unstated reason?

Are you going to continue hedging, pussyfooting and whatever else without answering my simple question? Why do you give Merlot -- and only him -- the right to call you Rashmunni? If we all support Congress blindly, can we call you the same name too?

--> All right, kiddo, here you go:

--> i have only reacted to Tracy calling me Rashmunni by calling her trashy. this was a name coined by the poster 'be nice please' with who tracy had a long drawn fight.

--> tracy and i have a bit of history from the time we were posting on CH. i did not approve of her revealing things QB had told her in private to everyone on CH. i also did not approve of tracy registering the QueenBee handle on this forum. she also made her own dislike for me very clear. and that's fine.

--> i have not reacted to Merlot calling me Rashmunni, but i have also not reacted to AnotherBrick calling me Rashmunni. AnotherBrick has openly stated his preference for the BJP.

--> Does this satisfy you, Admin Charvaka?

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Wow!

What did I miss here?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Rekz wrote:

Listen Bacha,(coz i feel u r still in middle school)

You were not around when sasthi started to kill threads on sulekha.

You were not around when SUCH came into action.

You were not around when bricku christened my posts as BBB.

One fine day you drop in and start to seek attention,this is when i saw yr posts.

So my impression about your handle is formed. If my posts are sleep inducing, read it and sleep na or dislike it.

More than you i have contributed in keeping this forum alive and clean.

lol! Maami's in a tizzy and forgot to quote properly.

#1. Just because, I didn't post during Sasthi-crapola doesn't mean I wasn't around and SuCH "came into action" not because of one person. It won' go away if one person leaves. Please climb down slowwwwly from that pedestal without hurting yourself...wokaay vaa?

#2. Volume of posts doesn't imply "contributing to keeping this forum alive and clean" Are you a moderator? How do you keep it clean? What is that supposed to mean anyways? This forum and others will be around even if you or I won't, Rekzzz Sleep Maami, your LOFTY CONTRIBUTIONS to SuCH notwithstanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:00 pm

harharmahadev wrote:Wow!

What did I miss here?
Not much. Get back to your facebook drama.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 pm

corrections:

We had NO history whatsoever. I hardly read your posts, and afaik, you never posted on mine.

Only a few months ago, you asked qb why we fight, and she sent you a note. atleast that's what was posted. I have no idea what she told you then.

Once I joked with you why people call you half-everything. I don't remembr where this fits in overall timeline, but I believe that's the time period when you began your displaying nuttiness against me too. You been quoting qb and bnp every since.

I have made very clear on ch once on what had happened with qb, and that we never had a 'fight'. I had left ch on a good note with her. Months later when I told tiana that many of qb's friends advised me to not indulge anything private to her coz of what she did to you (tiana), that's when qb went berserk on me. She thought I had betrayed her trust, when honestly, I was just safeguarding my privacy. In all fairness she never told me anything about herself either. Then why this lack of trust blame only on me?

Somewhere along the way, you began blaming me for having this another handle, what-was-that-handle, inspite of me telling again and again that it was not me. Actually that's when I fully realized why the entire forum hated you. Newsflash, qb hated you too, but she just decided to use you against me. And you think you became 'cordial'.

I began revealing personal posts about her a few days before we moved on this site, and that too after giving her ample warnings to lay off me, and when she had begun killing each and every post of mine. Never before. BTW, as far as I remember, most of these 'personal' info was simply the gossip that she'd told me about other ch'ers. So your claim that she is upset with me because I did that is baseless. She been upset with with me since two years before that, and that's because I decided to be friends with people she hated and that I stopped humoring her any more. You are simply mixing up 2-3 very different statements together.

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Silhouette Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:14 pm

It is totally silly to bring up this issue again. A red herring to the argument I guess.

I thought it was already resolved at the inception of this forum that Carvaka's integrity as admin is beyond reproach. Nothing has changed. In fact C has more than lived up to his reputation.

As for Another Brick, I really really like him, he's totally awesome but just as a poster. He kinda sounds like he's on bhang most of the time. I'm not sure he would even remember his obligations as admin, let alone deliver on them.

Silhouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Silhouette wrote:

As for Another Brick, I really really like him, he's totally awesome but just as a poster. He kinda sounds like he's on bhang most of the time. I'm not sure he would even remember his obligations as admin, let alone deliver on them.

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 3077217049 lol! Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 3077217049
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Silhouette wrote:It is totally silly to bring up this issue again. A red herring to the argument I guess.

I thought it was already resolved at the inception of this forum that Carvaka's integrity as admin is beyond reproach. Nothing has changed. In fact C has more than lived up to his reputation.

--> here is an example of Charvaka's integrity: repeatedly ridiculing me for having so many negative votes cast against me when he knows that this is a tactic that a few vindictive posters can use to target another poster by repeatedly casting multiple negative votes against that poster.

--> in fact Charvaka openly admits to having given me multiple negative votes against me himself.

Last edited by Rashmun on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:27 pm

oh and bnp was pissed at me because I exposed one of his/her/its posts as BS. He/She/It was pretending that he/she/it was too new and didn't know certain posters, when I reproduced a post of his/hers/it from 6 months ago which he/she/it had dedicated on those same posters.

But that's not all. The real reason why he/she/it was mad at me was coz he/she/it didn't want me to interact with bittu at all, coz he/she/it hated him. Actually he/she/it wanted all women to shun him, but I became a favorite target as I was still comparatively new. And he/she/it had asked me explitely so, a number of times. Whenever bittu would post, he/she/it would post an subtle warning to me not to respond, and if I responded to him, he/she/it would go livid.

Caru was just a name he/she/it used to blame me for bitching against him/her/it. It was bittu that he/she/it was jealous of. I played along at the time coz I didn't want her to get more mad. I can tell this now, since there is no bittu or bnp here anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silhouette Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Silhouette wrote:It is totally silly to bring up this issue again. A red herring to the argument I guess.

--> here is an example of Charvaka's integrity: repeatedly ridiculing me for having so many negative votes cast against me when he knows that this is a tactic that a few vindictive posters can use to target another poster by repeatedly casting multiple negative votes against that poster.

--> in fact Charvaka openly admits to having given me multiple negative votes himself.

If he did that, it's in his capacity as a poster. That's not an abuse of his admin powers.

Silhouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> in fact Charvaka openly admits to having given me multiple negative votes himself.

If he did that, it's in his capacity as a poster. That's not an abuse of his admin powers.

--> In my opinion an Admin should at least strive to be impartial. Till yesterday, Charvaka had cast the highest number of negative votes.

Last edited by Rashmun on Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> In my opinion an Admin should at least strive to be impartial. Till yesterday, Charvaka had the highest number of negative votes cast.

--> also, is it appropriate for Charvaka to repeatedly ridicule me and question my credibility on the basis of negative votes cast against me?

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Hahaha at AB's assessment. He sure is a happy camper. But I think that would fit HK more, and I wouldn't be surprised if SUCH disappeared overnight under his admin'ship. And probably a series of posts on Sulekha after that trying to figure out what happened.

As to MD as admin, he'd be fine but just that, we wouldn't bother with discussing fine tuning of this board anymore. He'd post some good, well reasoned suggestions in one of those sorta lengthy, wordy, smart-assy, humorous(?) posts but those would get lost to the general populace of SUCH ( except to AB, HK and Carvaka, I guess, who are probably the only ones who read him and get him). And the forum would chug along merrily with really no role left for admin.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Dear Satya Upadhyayji, the powers-that-be have carefully considered your request and the answer is:

Should Adminstrator of this forum be replaced?  - Page 2 No%20Art%20050425e
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Silhouette Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> In my opinion an Admin should at least strive to be impartial. Till yesterday, Charvaka had the highest number of negative votes cast.

Rashmun, he wears an admin hat and a poster hat. I think you are confusing the uses and purpose of the two. As Carvaka the poster, he is entitled to all the privileges you and I have, cast votes, fight, abuse, or be biased and partial towards anyone we please. What you are suggesting would amount to burdening Carvaka the poster's entitlements merely 'coz he is Carvaka the Admin.

Silhouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Silhouette Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> also, is it appropriate for Charvaka to repeatedly ridicule me and question my credibility on the basis of negative votes cast against me?

But what has that got to do with his role as Admin? Supposing AnotherBrick were admin, would you then be ok if Carvaka ridiculed you or questioned your credibility?

Silhouette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun, he wears an admin hat and a poster hat. I think you are confusing the uses and purpose of the two. As Carvaka the poster, he is entitled to all the privileges you and I have, cast votes, fight, abuse, or be biased and partial towards anyone we please. What you are suggesting would amount to burdening Carvaka the poster's entitlements merely 'coz he is Carvaka the Admin.

--> I think i differ with you in that i believe an Admin of a forum should make a conscious effort not to fight with other posters on the forum. A good example of what an Admin should behave like would be Satya Prabhakar, the founder of Sulekha, when he was posting on Sulekha CH (for many years Satya kept posting and he would repeatedly avoid getting into fights with other posters and i think that is how an Admin should be).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Silhouette wrote:

keep trying. atleast your credibility is not in the mud so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silhouette Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

--> I think i differ with you in that i believe an Admin of a forum should make a conscious effort not to fight with other posters on the forum. A good example of what an Admin should behave like would be Satya Prabhakar, the founder of Sulekha, when he was posting on Sulekha CH (for many years Satya kept posting and he would repeatedly avoid getting into fights with other posters and i think that is how an Admin should be).

Well, that's valid, you disagree with the fundamental role of an admin on this forum.

However, a) before you came to SUCH you knew - we all knew - that Carvaka wasn't promising to be Satya of CH; you knew he'd continue to be poster Carvaka and become Admin Carvaka additionally, not exclusively. And b) if you are looking for a Satya for SUCH, there is absolutely no realistic option here. Satya started as an Admin, his poster hat was ancillary. SUCH had only posters and one of them was required to step up and wear the Admin hat additionally, not exclusively. Even if Carvaka steps down as Admin, we'd still face another poster who would wear his Admin hat additionally, not exclusively.

Silhouette

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Silhouette wrote:

keep trying. atleast your credibility is not in the mud so far.

This is exactly why I advocated against replying to Retardmun's retard posts. I didn't say he should be banned or should be prevented from posting. Just ignore his non-sense posts and move on. Time is too precious to waste on arguing with him and his juvenile views.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:17 pm

You hit the nail on the head.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Silhouette wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

But what has that got to do with his role as Admin? Supposing AnotherBrick were admin, would you then be ok if Carvaka ridiculed you or questioned your credibility?

--> This is correct. An Admin, in my opinion, has to exercise restraint and avoid getting into fights with other posters of the forum of which he is Admin of.

--> If a person is prone to getting into fights then he should not be Admin of a forum. This remains my opinion on this issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:27 pm

Rashmun wrote:--> If a person is prone to getting into fights then he should not be Admin of a forum. This remains my opinion on this issue.
I was prone to getting into fights before I started this forum. Do you disagree with that statement? You were fine with me being admin back then. Were you not?

Let me speculate why. I was just prone to getting into fights with chaddis, not Congress-supporters. Now that I got into a fight with you, you suddenly grew some principles and opinions about impartial admins.

Admin fights with chaddis = A-OK by your "principles"
Admin fights with you = big no no by your "principles"

Gotta like "principles" like these.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:29 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:--> If a person is prone to getting into fights then he should not be Admin of a forum. This remains my opinion on this issue.
I was prone to getting into fights before I started this forum. Do you disagree with that statement? You were fine with me being admin back then. Were you not?

Let me speculate why. I was just prone to getting into fights with chaddis, not Congress-supporters. Now that I got into a fight with you, you suddenly grew some principles and opinions about impartial admins.

Admin fights with chaddis = A-OK by your "principles"
Admin fights with you = big no no by your "principles"

Gotta like "principles" like these.

--> i think you have become more prone to fight after you became Admin. i also think u developed a swollen head after becoming Admin.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:i think you have become more prone to fight after you became Admin. i also think u developed a swollen head after becoming Admin.
Yes, I have become more prone to fight with you after I became Admin. It is therefore natural for you think that I have developed a swollen head.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:04 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i think you have become more prone to fight after you became Admin. i also think u developed a swollen head after becoming Admin.
Yes, I have become more prone to fight with you after I became Admin. It is therefore natural for you think that I have developed a swollen head.

-->its not just me. for instance, in my opinion, some of the sniping you have done at some of sambarvada's posts were unbecoming of an Admin of a forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:07 pm

Satya Upadhyayji, one more time:

mod·er·a·tor
noun \ˈmä-də-ˌrā-tər\
Definition of MODERATOR
: one who arbitrates : mediator
: one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: as a : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing body b : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meeting c : the chairman of a discussion group
: a substance (as graphite) used for slowing neutrons in a nuclear reactor
— mod·er·a·tor·ship \-ˌship\ noun

ad·min·is·tra·tor
noun
\əd-ˈmi-nə-ˌstrā-tər, -ˌstrā-ˌtȯr\
Definition of ADMINISTRATOR
: a person legally vested with the right of administration of an estate
a : one who administers especially business, school, or governmental affairs b : a priest appointed to administer a diocese or parish temporarily
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:its not just me. for instance, in my opinion, some of the sniping you have done at some of sambarvada's posts were unbecoming of an Admin of a forum.
I did the same to his earlier incarnation as Sara Boji on old CH. I do applaud you for your attempts to rustle up support though. Congress has taught you well.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:11 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:its not just me. for instance, in my opinion, some of the sniping you have done at some of sambarvada's posts were unbecoming of an Admin of a forum.
I did the same to his earlier incarnation as Sara Boji on old CH. I do applaud you for your attempts to rustle up support though. Congress has taught you well.

--> the point is that an Admin has to exercise restraint with respect to getting into fights and heckling other posters. this is my opinion and i have the right to express it.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:the point is that an Admin has to exercise restraint with respect to getting into fights and heckling other posters. this is my opinion and i have the right to express it.
Absolutely, and I support your right to do so. I will also exercise my right to clarify that your principle sounds hollow, considering I was just as much of an argumentative person on old CH when you endorsed me to be admin, only I was fighting chaddis not Congress supporters.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:23 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:the point is that an Admin has to exercise restraint with respect to getting into fights and heckling other posters. this is my opinion and i have the right to express it.
Absolutely, and I support your right to do so. I will also exercise my right to clarify that your principle sounds hollow, considering I was just as much of an argumentative person on old CH when you endorsed me to be admin, only I was fighting chaddis not Congress supporters.

--> my point is that i expected you to become mellower after becoming Admin. i thought u would exercise greater restraint with respect to getting into fights in the forum of which you are the Admin. i was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:my point is that i expected you to become mellower after becoming Admin.
Your expectation was unreasonable, based on all the discussions we had in the initial days on this forum, as R2D2 pointed out earlier today.

Rashmun wrote:i thought u would exercise greater restraint with respect to getting into fights in the forum of which you are the Admin. i was wrong.
That's not the only thing you were wrong about, so don't let it bother you.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:26 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:my point is that i expected you to become mellower after becoming Admin.
Your expectation was unreasonable, based on all the discussions we had in the initial days on this forum, as R2D2 pointed out earlier today.

Rashmun wrote:i thought u would exercise greater restraint with respect to getting into fights in the forum of which you are the Admin. i was wrong.
That's not the only thing you were wrong about, so don't let it bother you.

--> i was not wrong about your uncle being a fraudulent priest, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:--> i was not wrong about your uncle being a fraudulent priest, right?
https://such.forumotion.com/t2295-buttermilk-and#19711
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:59 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:--> i was not wrong about your uncle being a fraudulent priest, right?
https://such.forumotion.com/t2295-buttermilk-and#19711

--> Seva agrees with me that you had indeed said that you come from a family of fraudulent priests.

---

Rashmun,
I don't know if he was talking about his uncle, but he did say something
to the effect that he hails from a family which had some men in the
past practising as priests -- some of whom used to recite mantras (in
Sanskrit) without knowing their proper pronunciation or meaning.

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/attention-seva-1122843.htm#1122851

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:00 pm

Admin carvaka is fine. However, carvaka and rashmun both cud ve handled the +/- situation with little more maturity.

judging sm1 by number of negative votes recieved and given was well not exactly below the belt but not right either.

So get rid of the feature and let us all make peace with the idea that moderator is also a regular participants and everything he is doing to moderate the forum is for us..or there wont be a forum. lets not expect him to behave in a certain way just bcz he is the moderator. then we can all be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:Seva agrees with me
Congratulations. We have a saying in Telugu: when two sanyasis rub each other, ash falls to the ground.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next