Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blast from the Past 11: Nandini Gaur wants 'big favor' from 'Pavan Cutie'

3 posters

Go down

Blast from the Past 11: Nandini Gaur wants 'big favor' from 'Pavan Cutie' Empty Blast from the Past 11: Nandini Gaur wants 'big favor' from 'Pavan Cutie'

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Pavan can u do me a big big favour please?

started by
nandini_gaur 5 yrs ago

Pavan Cutie, can I ask u for a favour?I cannot find my
own posts/threads I started in my own "My Home". All I see is "rss feed
coming soon"Would it be possible for you to look into your home page and
find my very first post?My very first post requested people to suggest
some good books to read. A lot of people suggested a great # of books.
But now I cant find that thread.Would it be possible for you to look it
up for me?Thanks Pavan C Pamidimarri :-)

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/pavan-can-u-do-me-a-big-big-favour-please.htm

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past 11: Nandini Gaur wants 'big favor' from 'Pavan Cutie' Empty Re: Blast from the Past 11: Nandini Gaur wants 'big favor' from 'Pavan Cutie'

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Hahaha. Thank you for reminding me of that handle.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Blast from the Past 11: Nandini Gaur wants 'big favor' from 'Pavan Cutie' Empty Re: Blast from the Past 11: Nandini Gaur wants 'big favor' from 'Pavan Cutie'

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:06 pm

charvaka wrote:Hahaha. Thank you for reminding me of that handle.

--> i need to thank you myself for the laughs that handle and you provided to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:

--> i need to thank you myself for the laughs that handle and you provided to me.
You are welcome.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:32 pm

this sudden civility leads me to believe that the fight/argument was staged to entice the non-converts from old CH to convert.

bwahahaha..
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:39 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:this sudden civility leads me to believe that the fight/argument was staged to entice the non-converts from old CH to convert.

bwahahaha..
My guruvu-gaaru is always right. https://such.forumotion.com/t2323-hahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahah#19988
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:55 pm

Invariably, Merlot-friend Rashmunullah falls in love with all fake handles and revels in quoting fake handles (many of which are played by Rashmunullah himself).

yet another Psychiatric D/O.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down