Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

+14
FluteHolder
Hellsangel
swapna
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
nevada
Kris
seven
bw
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
b_A
18 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto Empty This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:20 pm

Sadly I see this place degenerating into a South Indian ghetto. I know the person primarily responsible for this too. It is none other than Panini Press. He was the one who started using the word "Hindian" after Kayal Vizhi's usage of the term and the solitary usage of the term one can find in any publication: Tamil Tribune, which is not a print publication since nobody reads it in Tamil Nadu. He was the one who started disparaging North Indians using the term "northindian" in the fashion Max had been using and using border line racist language while criticizing North Indians for all kinds of wrongdoings. Egged on by him many (not all) of the telugus and Tamils of this forum started behaving in the same way.

I will just point out to the racists on this forum that Dr Ambedkar had written in the Constitution of India that India is a union of states. Later Ambedkar had clarified that he had used the word union and not the word confederation so as to clarify that this union is permanent and perpetual and any kind of recidivism in this connection is not possible.

Any kind of regionalistic violence cannot be tolerated. Whether it is by Raj Thackeray in Maharashtra, Karnataka Rakshana Vedike in Karnataka ( whose founder Gowda claims he sees Raj Thackeray as his role model) or regionalist fanatics in Tamil Nadu or Punjab or Kashmir or North-East. The fanatics should remember that if they make excessive trouble they will inevitably be crushed by the might of the Indian state.

Back to top Go down

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto Empty Re: This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:37 pm

Vakavaka on several occasions compared North Indians to rabbits. Hellsangel went a step further and compared North Indians to cockroaches:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24593-almost-half-of-all-couples-in-south-india-aged-between-31-40-are-infertile#162711

This shows a racist mindset.

Back to top Go down

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto Empty Re: This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:Sadly I see this place degenerating into a South Indian ghetto. I know the person primarily responsible for this too. It is none other than Panini Press. He was the one who started using the word "Hindian" after Kayal Vizhi's usage of the term and the solitary usage of the term one can find in any publication: Tamil Tribune, which is not a print publication since nobody reads it in Tamil Nadu. He was the one who started disparaging North Indians using the term "northindian" in the fashion Max had been using and using border line racist language while criticizing North Indians for all kinds of wrongdoings. Egged on by him many (not all) of the telugus and Tamils of this forum started behaving in the same way.

I will just point out to the racists on this forum that Dr Ambedkar had written in the Constitution of India that India is a union of states. Later Ambedkar had clarified that he had used the word union and not the word confederation so as to clarify that this union is permanent and perpetual and any kind of recidivism in this connection is not possible.

Any kind of regionalistic violence cannot be tolerated. Whether it is by Raj Thackeray in Maharashtra, Karnataka Rakshana Vedike in Karnataka ( whose founder Gowda claims he sees Raj Thackeray as his role model) or regionalist fanatics in Tamil Nadu or Punjab or Kashmir or North-East. The fanatics should remember that if they make excessive trouble they will inevitably be crushed by the might of the Indian state.

tch tch tch . so sad.

While we are talking about racists , know any noble soul who takes great joy and pride in saying "Gulti does ulti" and posts gulti jokes.
Hindians can only dish out but can't take it , I guess.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:35 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Sadly I see this place degenerating into a South Indian ghetto. I know the person primarily responsible for this too. It is none other than Panini Press. He was the one who started using the word "Hindian" after Kayal Vizhi's usage of the term and the solitary usage of the term one can find in any publication: Tamil Tribune, which is not a print publication since nobody reads it in Tamil Nadu. He was the one who started disparaging North Indians using the term "northindian" in the fashion Max had been using and using border line racist language while criticizing North Indians for all kinds of wrongdoings. Egged on by him many (not all) of the telugus and Tamils of this forum started behaving in the same way.

tch tch tch . so sad.

While we are talking about racists , know any noble soul who takes graet pride in saying "Gulti does ulti"  and posts gulti jokes.

I was not the one who instigated the fight. PAnini Press started it, I put and end to it in the only way possible. Incidentally the word Gult has been coined by Tamils. Tamils are also responsible for Many of the Gult jokes and anecdotes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:36 pm

b_A wrote:

tch tch tch . so sad.

While we are talking about racists , know any noble soul who takes graet pride in saying "Gulti does ulti"  and posts gulti jokes.

hahahaha...South Indian Ghettos are better than Hindian Ghettos and that is why hindian slum dwellers are migrating South for latrine cleaning jobs.

P.S. this is not directed towards my Naarth love ladies - only Naath Indian Akbarians.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
b_A wrote:

tch tch tch . so sad.

hahahaha...South Indian Ghettos are better than Hindian Ghettos and that is why hindian slum dwellers are migrating South for latrine cleaning jobs.

P.S. this is not directed towards my Naarth love ladies - only Naath Indian Akbarians.

Human trafficking is a two-way racket in Tamil Nadu, with women and children being brought to the state from the northeast and Odisha, and women from here being abducted and sold to pimps in Mumbai and Delhi, says a report on human trafficking by the UN Office on Drugs and Crime.

Many children from the state are abducted and sent to Kerala and other states, where they are put to work.

The illegal trade in humans has become organised, with gangs establishing links across the country. The anti-human trafficking unit in July 2012 exposed an elaborate network involved in trafficking women for prostitution, which stretched from Darjeeling in West Bengal to Delhi and Dindigul.
Many of the women and children are taken from Cuddalore, Villupuram, Madurai and other southern districts. They are sold into prostitution or for menial labour. Gangs entice poor families from villages to sell their children for adoption in cities like Chennai and Coimbatore and force them into organised begging.

"Four years ago, someone I know offered me a contract as a bar dancer in Mumbai. I could not continue after a point because I earned too little and had been forced into prostitution," said 28-year-old Sowmya *, a mother of two from Chennai.

Mumbai assistant commissioner of police, social service branch, Firoz Patel said women from TN are often forced into prostitution. "Whenever we receive information about a woman being forced into prostitution, we try to rescue them. We help the woman come out of the trade and marry someone."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/Tamil-Nadu-women-sold-in-Mumbai-Delhi/articleshow/25346889.cms

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

tch tch tch . so sad.

I was not the one who instigated the fight. PAnini Press started it, I put and end to it in the only way possible. Incidentally the word Gult has been coined by Tamils. Tamils are also responsible for Many of the Gult jokes and anecdotes.

When noble souls do it , they are justified. When others do it , it is racism. Ok then, very nice of you to clarify.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:03 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:[quote="b_A"

tch tch tch . so sad.

When noble souls do it , they are justified. When others do it , it is racism. Ok then, very nice of you to clarify.
[/quote]

hahaha....reminds me of 2 kids fighting..."I did not do it... he was the one who beat me first. He started it....Typical Mullah/Muslim whiny attitude.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:06 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

tch tch tch . so sad.

One is an instance of a poster fighting against a dozen posters after repeated provocations and instigations using whatever tools he has at his disposal. It is a debating maneuver. The other is an instance of racism, insecurity and inferiority complexes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:17 pm

One piece of evidence to suggest that this place is becoming or has become a South Indian ghetto is that there is no North Indian posting on this forum, with very few exceptions. Despite this--or perhaps because of this--the NI bashing continues unabatedly on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:Vakavaka on several occasions compared North Indians to rabbits. Hellsangel went a step further and compared North Indians to cockroaches:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24593-almost-half-of-all-couples-in-south-india-aged-between-31-40-are-infertile#162711

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto Rabbit-Chicken

http://saberpoint.blogspot.ca/2008/03/ny-muslim-yousef-al-khattab-marries-his.html

Last edited by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:32 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Vakavaka on several occasions compared North Indians to rabbits. Hellsangel went a step further and compared North Indians to cockroaches:

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto Rabbit-Chicken

What's up with this fascination for animal sex? One almost gets the impression that u have a collection of porn videos on this subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

tch tch tch . so sad.

One is an instance of a poster fighting against a dozen posters after repeated provocations and instigations using whatever tools he has at his disposal. It is a debating maneuver. The other is an instance of racism, insecurity and inferiority complexes.

If you can write a book titled , " The Art of making excuses" , it will become a bestseller.
On second thoughts , maybe it will not, because your excuses range from pathetic to utterly utterly pathetic.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:03 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

tch tch tch . so sad.

If you can write a book titled , " The Art of making excuses" , it will become a bestseller.
On second thoughts , maybe it will not, because your excuses range from pathetic to utterly utterly pathetic.

Quite natural for you to say so since you are a Gult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Btw when are u going to publicly disclose that you have been posting on this forum using the Ashdoc handle?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Do you understand the concept of "Irony" ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Btw when are u going to publicly disclose that you have been posting on this forum using the Ashdoc handle?

Where is the need ? Intellectuals like you already made that deduction.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Summary of the thread for people too lazy to read the whole thing.

It is racism when a UP fellow is referred as a hindian.
It is not racism if a telugu person is called a Gult.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:59 pm

the tamils may have coined the term gulti (i don't know if that's true or not), but you were the only one who was obsessively posting derogatory posts about telugus month after month after month. it was really sad to watch your disintegration.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the tamils may have coined the term gulti (i don't know if that's true or not), but you were the only one who was obsessively posting derogatory posts about telugus month after month after month. it was really sad to watch your disintegration.

After being repeatedly targeted by Panini Press ( PP ) and his friends ( at Panini's instigation) I felt I had to respond because he and his friends just wouldn't stop. I even tried ignoring him for some time but he kept sniping at me thinking it to be a sign of weakness. And so to get him to stop I had to start the Gult thread. And it worked too because he initially got angry and started to attack me and then put me on ignore which was fine with me.

It was quite an interesting experience being simultaneously flamed by ten posters at a time and getting them to shut up was a great feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:18 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You were first exposed as Ashdoc not by me but by GK. It was also found that Ashdoc and you had joined this forum almost since the inception of this forum and at the same time as each other (same day or one day apart).

In your Ashdoc handle you informed us that you have been expelled from an online forum for repeatedly fighting with other posters. The admin of that forum was your relative and you were very angry with him. Is it your intention to continue on this forum what you used to do on your relative's forum from where you were expelled?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the tamils may have coined the term gulti (i don't know if that's true or not), but you were the only one who was obsessively posting derogatory posts about telugus month after month after month. it was really sad to watch your disintegration.

After being repeatedly targeted by Panini Press ( PP )  and his friends ( at Panini's instigation) I felt I had to respond because he and his friends just wouldn't stop. I even tried ignoring him for some time but he kept sniping at me thinking it to be a sign of weakness. And so to get him to stop I had to start the Gult thread. And it worked too because he initially got angry and started to attack me and then put me on ignore which was fine with me.

It was quite an interesting experience being simultaneously flamed by ten posters at a time and getting them to shut up was a great feeling.

Whatever I said about Gults was from news reports or other forums. I did not abuse them. Everything I said about them is in this thread:

https://such.forumotion.com/t5260-gulti-as-charged#41555

I repeatedly clarified that my objective was to highlight some perceived shortcomings of telugus like the fact that most academic and visa scams was the handiwork of telugus. Of course I planned to carry on with this until PP and his friends stopped sniping at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:35 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

1) You were first exposed as Ashdoc not by me but by GK. It was also found that Ashdoc and you had joined this forum almost since the inception of this forum and at the same time as each other (same day or one day apart).

2) In your Ashdoc handle you informed us that you have been expelled from an online forum for repeatedly fighting with other posters. The admin of that forum was your relative and you were very angry with him. Is it your intention to continue on this forum what you used to do on your relative's forum from where you were expelled?

1) When I said "intellectuals like you" , that covers others also.
2) Yes, I continue to do what I like to do.

HA->Propa->TBT->Kinnera->Ashdoc->Kinnera->Propa->Ashdoc ........ ,the cycle continues.
Tomorrow when you are going to Pronounce authoritatively that b_A= XYZ as the title of a thread ,what do I do with this Ashdoc handle ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:37 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

After being repeatedly targeted by Panini Press ( PP )  and his friends ( at Panini's instigation) I felt I had to respond because he and his friends just wouldn't stop. I even tried ignoring him for some time but he kept sniping at me thinking it to be a sign of weakness. And so to get him to stop I had to start the Gult thread. And it worked too because he initially got angry and started to attack me and then put me on ignore which was fine with me.

Whatever I said about Gults was from news reports or other forums. I did not abuse them. Everything I said about them is in this thread:

I repeatedly clarified that my objective was to highlight some perceived shortcomings of telugus like the fact that most academic and visa scams was the handiwork of telugus. Of course I planned to carry on with this until PP and his friends stopped sniping at me.
Please continue with your crusade. Nothing exposes your "noble" character better.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:38 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

1) You were first exposed as Ashdoc not by me but by GK. It was also found that Ashdoc and you had joined this forum almost since the inception of this forum and at the same time as each other (same day or one day apart).

2) In your Ashdoc handle you informed us that you have been expelled from an online forum for repeatedly fighting with other posters. The admin of that forum was your relative and you were very angry with him. Is it your intention to continue on this forum what you used to do on your relative's forum from where you were expelled?

HA->Propa->TBT->Kinnera->Ashdoc->Kinnera->Propa->Ashdoc ........ ,the cycle continues.
Tomorrow when you are going to Pronounce authoritatively that b_A= XYZ as the title of a thread  ,what do I do with this Ashdoc handle ?

There is no cycle now since it has been found that you and Ashdoc joined this forum on the same day or one day apart. And that too almost from the inception of this forum. Initially my suspicion fell on others but then GK exposed you and the dates for joining of the forum evidence ultimately nailed you.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:

After being repeatedly targeted by Panini Press ( PP ) and his friends ( at Panini's instigation) I felt I had to respond because he and his friends just wouldn't stop. I even tried ignoring him for some time but he kept sniping at me thinking it to be a sign of weakness. And so to get him to stop I had to start the Gult thread. And it worked too because he initially got angry and started to attack me and then put me on ignore which was fine with me.

Really ? Can you tell the name of one poster that shut up and stopped exposing you ? If anybody stopped , it was probably because you were thoroughly exposed as the noble character that you are.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:40 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Please continue with your crusade. Nothing exposes your "noble" character better.

Do you still feel frustrated about the fact that your own relative ( excuse me, HaHaHa) expelled you from an online forum because of your penchant to keep fighting with and abusing other posters?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Tomorrow when you are going to Pronounce authoritatively that b_A= XYZ as the title of a thread  ,what do I do with this Ashdoc handle ?

There is no cycle now since it has been found that you and Ashdoc joined this forum on the same day or one day apart. And that too almost from the inception of this forum. Initially my suspicion fell on others but then GK exposed you and the dates for joining of the forum evidence ultimately nailed you.

Apparently you have pretty low standards for what constitutes "an evidence". Anyway , i am getting bored with your antics. Wallow in your miseries about being called a hindian. Bye for now.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:44 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Apparently you have pretty low standards for what constitutes "an evidence". Anyway , i am getting bored with your antics. Wallow in your miseries about being called a hindian. Bye for now.

U forget that it was not me but GK who exposed you. I only provided some corroboratory evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:22 pm

I noticed you've given a free pass to your geriatric bumboy phlegmy who hates all things northindian with a passion worthy of a madrassa mullah or a fire-and-brimstone baptist preacher. this thread is more evidence of why ppl have nothing but scorn for you: your incessant doublespeak and hypocrisy, convenient twisting of facts to suit your idiotic narrative, pathetic hero worship of strongmen that's on display daily.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

I noticed you've given a free pass to your geriatric bumboy phlegmy who hates all things northindian with a passion worthy of a madrassa mullah or a fire-and-brimstone baptist preacher. this thread is more evidence of why ppl have nothing but scorn for you: your incessant doublespeak and hypocrisy, convenient twisting of facts to suit your idiotic narrative, pathetic hero worship of strongmen that's on display daily.

Has he ever compared North Indians to cockroaches or rabbits? I think not. He is basically opposed to any kind of cultural hegemony. I am also against any kind of cultural hegemony imposed by one set of Indians on another. So we are in agreement in the broader framework.

Where we disagree with is on the issue of Hindi. Luke is opposed to hindi per se. I am opposed to sanskritised Hindi; I am a supporter of simple hindi or Hindustani which is the language of the common man in large parts of urban India including South India and which is the closest to a link language that we have in the Indian sub-continent. Knowing spoken hindi allows a South Indian or someone from North East to communicate with people not just from North India but also from Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and other places.

Even here I am reconciled to the fact that English is the language of the future and the day will come when English will suffice as the link language for all Indians. But that day has not come yet in my opinion and Indians do need a link language NOW. It is common sense that the language spoken the largest number of people should be the link language. One also remembers that during the days of British rule Indian freedom fighters in different parts of the country were communicating with each other in Hindustani ( simple colloquial hindi).

In a few decades, when English will be spoken by all Indians, the disagreement about Hindi between Luke and me will cease to exist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Has he ever compared North Indians to cockroaches or rabbits? I think not. He is basically opposed to any kind of cultural hegemony. I am also against any kind of cultural hegemony imposed by one set of Indians on another. So we are in agreement in the broader framework.

Where we disagree with is on the issue of Hindi. Luke is opposed to hindi per se. I am opposed to sanskritised Hindi; I am a supporter of simple hindi or Hindustani which is the language of the common man in large parts of urban India including South India and which is the closest to a link language that we have in the Indian sub-continent. Knowing spoken hindi allows a South Indian or someone from North East to communicate with people not just from North India but also from Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and other places.

Even here I am reconciled to the fact that English is the language of the future and the day will come when English will suffice as the link language for all Indians. But that day has not come yet in my opinion and Indians do need a link language NOW. It is common sense that the language spoken the largest number of people should be the link language. One also remembers that during the days of British rule Indian freedom fighters in different parts of the country were communicating with each other in Hindustani ( simple colloquial hindi).

In a few decades, when English will be spoken by all Indians, the disagreement about Hindi between Luke and me will cease to exist.

The other good thing about Luke is that he has always expressed his distaste for cliquishness. In fact he was the one who warned all of us for first time about the existence of "tribal loyalty" amongst certain members of the forum and those members were not North Indian.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

The other good thing about Luke is that he has always expressed his distaste for cliquishness. In fact he was the one who warned all of us for first time about the existence of "tribal loyalty" amongst certain members of the forum and those members were not North Indian.

The word "ghetto" seems to resonate with the term "tribal loyalty".

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:18 pm

carvaka coined 'northindian'? i had no idea - i thought it was swapna-ji who came up with it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:20 pm

i dont understand whats disparaging about calling people northindian or southindian.

i dont understand how southern indian is better than south indian.

also idk which one's superior - dosa or dosai

Last edited by seven on Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sai not sia)

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:42 pm

seven wrote:i dont understand whats disparaging about calling people northindian or southindian.

>>>This one is easy. Pizza trumps both -- hahaha.

P.S. I am available as the 'guest of honor' for your housewarming party, provided there is alcohol available in copious amounts.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:09 pm

bw wrote:

carvaka coined 'northindian'? i had no idea - i thought it was swapna-ji who came up with it.

Did u read the entire sentence? I clearly wrote that Panini was emulating Max when he started using the word northindian. In other words he did not coin the word himself. What is also to be noted is that he started using this term, and also the word "Hindian", some time after this forum was created when he started showing more and more of his true colors. He never used the word Hindian or northindian on Sulekha; he was too busy trying to be Mr Popular to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:12 pm

seven wrote:i dont understand whats disparaging about calling people northindian or southindian.

Max has clarified that the term northindian should be understood to be a pejorative term. It is a take on the north indian's propensity to call SI's as southindians ( all in one word) since this is the word used by North Indians for SI's as per Max's understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

Did u read the entire sentence? I clearly wrote that Panini was emulating Max when he started using the word northindian. In other words he did not coin the word himself. What is also to be noted is that he started using this term, and also the word "Hindian", some time after this forum was created when he started showing more and more of his true colors. He never used the word Hindian or northindian on Sulekha; he was too busy trying to be Mr Popular to do that.

Panini was however the second person on this forum to denote hindi speakers as hindians. The first was Kayal Vizhi ( and Tamil Tribune). Again all of this happened on this forum and not on Sulekha for the reason I gave in my earlier post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:34 pm

I don't care Naarth Indian or Southindian....but I will not allow anyone to trample on my Dosai spelled D o s a i

Samjhe ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Let us resolve this North Indian or north Indian quagmire.

It is NaarthHindian It satisfies two aspects. It respects how hindiians pronounce N O R T H. and also distinguises Naarthis who speak hindi and who speak Punjabi, Kashmiri, Marathi.

So it is NaarthHindian from now on.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Max has clarified that the term northindian should be understood to be a pejorative term. It is a take on the north indian's propensity to call SI's as southindians ( all in one word) since this is the word used by North Indians for SI's as per Max's understanding.

Needless to say Max is wrong. The educated and cultivated North Indian is able to distinguish between Tamils, telugus, Kannadigas, and Malayalis.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:52 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

the phrase "he was the one who started" is confusing. i guess you are referring to your 'gulti does ulti' series being a reaction to PP's 'northindian' usage and it was PP who "started" it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:54 pm

Welcome to NI vs SI battle round 101!

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm

nevada wrote:Welcome to NI vs SI battle round 101!

is it just 101?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:17 pm

bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

the phrase "he was the one who started" is confusing. i guess you are referring to your 'gulti does ulti' series being a reaction to PP's 'northindian' usage and it was PP who "started" it.

No I am not. These words deserve further elaboration. Briefly, the anti-NI attitude was confined to a small section of posters on Sulekha. Mainly Max and Luke Warmus and Kayal Vizhi.  When Panini started expressing the same anti-NI views on this forum ( he never did this on Sulekha) it was a green signal for this place to start turning into a ghetto. A South Indian ghetto. ( there were of course very few North Indians to begin with.) Many of the posters here know Panini personally and are friends with him outside the forum. Most of these people have a very scratchy understanding of politics and history, but because Panini is their friend and because he comes across as an expert on history and politics and other subjects to a novice in these matters because of Panini's assured and confident views despite his half baked knowledge the attitude becomes "whatever Panini is saying must be right". A good example is what Good Citizen told me recently. GC said that he does not have adequate knowledge to debate the issue he and I were discussing but he will hold on to his view because it is also the view of Panini and whatever Panini says must be right because he is a trustworthy person.

I am not prepared to annoy both Max and Luke unnecessarily since they have ( in my opinion) refrained from cliquish behavior and I respect them for this reason. Both Max and Luke are free to articulate their views on North Indians for the reason that neither of them incited other posters or ganged up with other posters to repeatedly provoke and flame a specific poster. But Since PAnini is guilty of inciting other posters and ganging up with other posters to attack, provoke, incite, and essentially go out of his way to try and isolate and humiliate  specific posters he has now lost the opportunity to be accorded similar respect.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Rashmun

You are stupid. Even a rare visitor to such can understand that the no.1 hater of north indians and any thing north indian and anything hindu is flimflam alias luke alias swapna alias michelle alias michelle2. You know that as well as any one on this board. But in your twisted mind you want to blame Idefix for something and you come up with this convoluted post. Now that you vomited your idiocy before the public, you are making even more bizarre supporting arguments.

There are others who dislike north indians (ex. max) but no one hates NIs from the gut like your friend flimflam/luke/swapna.  He is laughing at your utter servility thinking 'there goes the stupid Narthindian'

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:29 pm

i don't dislike groups of people based on their ethnicity. my expressions of negative opinions have always been about people's attitudes. if you must refer to me, please be accurate.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
bw wrote:

No I am not. These words deserve further elaboration. Briefly, the anti-NI attitude was confined to a small section of posters on Sulekha. Mainly Max and Luke Warmus and Kayal Vizhi.  When Panini started expressing the same anti-NI views on this forum ( he never did this on Sulekha) it was a green signal for this place to start turning into a ghetto. A South Indian ghetto. ( there were of course very few North Indians to begin with.) Many of the posters here know Panini personally and are friends with him outside the forum. Most of these people have a very scratchy understanding of politics and history, but because Panini is their friend and because he comes across as an expert on history and politics and other subjects to a novice in these matters because of Panini's assured and confident views despite his half baked knowledge the attitude becomes "whatever Panini is saying must be right". A good example is what Good Citizen told me recently. GC said that he does not have adequate knowledge to debate the issue he and I were discussing but he will hold on to his view because it is also the view of Panini and whatever Panini says must be right because he is a trustworthy person.

I am not prepared to annoy both Max and Luke unnecessarily since they have ( in my opinion) refrained from cliquish behavior and I respect them for this reason. Both Max and Luke are free to articulate their views on North Indians for the reason that neither of them incited other posters or ganged up with other posters to repeatedly provoke and flame a specific poster. But Since PAnini is guilty of inciting other posters and ganging up with other posters to attack, provoke, incite, and essentially go out of his way to try and isolate and humiliate  specific posters he has now lost the opportunity to be accorded similar respect.

And here is GC declaring that he thinks it ok to use the word "Hindian" because Panini endorses the usage of the term and since Panini in his view is knowledgeable about the history of hindustan and also hindi:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24530-census-dispels-hindi-myth-only-25-in-india-claim-hindi-is-their-mother-tongue#162344

---
The same Panini has declared that Hyderabadi is not a variant of Hindi but a language on its own--a view dispelled by both Huzefa Kapasi and me. Panini is obliged to make this false claim because any linguistic connection of Hyderabadi culture with North India deflates his border line racist and regionalist agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:30 pm

My sympathies to you Rashmun; Hindi will never be national language saying so won't make me racist. What do you think of idiots like haraharamahadev (and sometimes yourself) that suggest that NIs are fair skinned thus better looking than dark skinned SIs.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next