Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

+14
FluteHolder
Hellsangel
swapna
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
nevada
Kris
seven
bw
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
b_A
18 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 5 Empty Re: This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:49 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:and what prompted you to ask such a specific question?

If I am talking about the same family pic in question, it was shared on suchat with 3-4 other chatters present.

in replying to my question on the forum, you did not reply publicly but preferred to send me a private note in which u denied sharing Kinnera's family picture with anyone.* Kinnera herself is saying that the fact that you have shared her family picture with others was known to her because you told her about it. I gave Kinnera's post and the link to it in an earlier post of mine.

*Ordinarily i do not share contents of a private note with anyone, but this is a public matter about privacy of posters.

I give you permission to paste my entire note to you here.

it is your prerogative to paste here the two notes you have sent me so far, not mine.

Back to top Go down

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 5 Empty Re: This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:53 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:and what prompted you to ask such a specific question?

If I am talking about the same family pic in question, it was shared on suchat with 3-4 other chatters present.

in replying to my question on the forum, you did not reply publicly but preferred to send me a private note in which u denied sharing Kinnera's family picture with anyone.* Kinnera herself is saying that the fact that you have shared her family picture with others was known to her because you told her about it. I gave Kinnera's post and the link to it in an earlier post of mine.

*Ordinarily i do not share contents of a private note with anyone, but this is a public matter about privacy of posters.

it is your prerogative to paste here the two notes you have sent me so far, not mine.

I don't have either one. One was from a now-deleted handle and another one I deleted after u snubbed me.

If you ping them to me, I will post both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:56 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I don't have either one. One was from a now-deleted handle and another one I deleted after u snubbed me.

i am not sending you any private note. sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:58 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

then please kindly stop giving public interpretations of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:01 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

there is no interpretation; it is straightforward. your first note begins with the words "No i did not share Kinn's pic with anyone".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:06 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

there is no interpretation; it is straightforward. your first note begins with the words "No i did not share Kinn's pic with anyone".

haha, no I wasn't lying about it. let me know if any pic of kinns that I supposedly shared got passed around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:09 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

haha, no I wasn't lying about it. let me know if any pic of kinns that I supposedly shared got passed around.

care to explain these words of Kinnera?

Kinnera wrote:My question is, how did you come to know about that? You can pm me. I knew about it even before you said it on the forum. Tracy did let me know about it before you did.

https://such.forumotion.com/t22683-two-questions-to-rashmun#153099

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:17 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

care to explain these words of Kinnera?

Kinnera wrote:My question is, how did you come to know about that? You can pm me. I knew about it even before you said it on the forum. Tracy did let me know about it before you did.

sigh you really want to know?

ok. back in Nov 2011 when we were gettingto know everyone on chat, one day we all shared pictures. Kinns didn't know how to post them, so she emailed me a couple of pics, and I shared them on chat.

Obviously the word spread around. The outsiders wanted to get a peep of it too. Obviously I refused. I had deleted those pics from my email too. This one sucher insisted I meet him for drinks. I knew him slightly longer and better than I knew kinns at that point in time. 4 vodkas down, he showed a pic of a suchini on his phone. Said he has known her for years and she privately texts him her pics. Then he made an emotional appeal. Said, 'When I can share a pic of someone I know so closely, why can't you show me a pic of someone who you barely know'. he also gave another 'more rational' reason. He said, 'I just want to know if kinns look like a typical gult'. So, I checked my deleted folder in my email. That pic was still there. An old old pic of kinns from her wedding, with her parents. I had her recent pics too. But I thought let's show the one in which she looks nothing like she does now.

That's the beginning and end of it. Am I ashamed of my actions? Totally. I have apologized to kinns a number of times. And I will still do whenever the topic comes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:23 am

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 5 Z

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:24 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

That piece of information was not gleaned from chat.

hahaha. So if it is not gleaned from chat , it is all right to use that piece.
Ladies and Gentlemen ,
Nothing illustrates the hindiot's character better than this post.

if anyone wants to know the truth about kinns' pics, feel free to send me a note.

hope u don't go around denying what you did in private to anyone who sends you a note. the classy thing to do would be to offer an apology to people on this forum and promise not to repeat your mistake.

-----

hahaha... anyway, my lawyer who I just made up in my mind told me I owe no public apology to people of any internet forum. the person concerned here was kinns and she knows the truth. there is another suchini concerned about who I have debated a lot whether she should know the truth or not, but in the end I was like, forget it, it won't change anything. This is internet anyway. Not like people on the net have feelings, do they?

All of 2013, I was busy in my own life. I had had a falling out with someone and I assumed he/she will maintain a dignified silence, just like I was. But that was not what happened. Apparently he/she was busy spreading stuff about me that was a mix of truth, half-truth and lies. The tricky part about this is, you just have to say enough to convince someone about your authenticity and win their trust. After that you can manipulate them all you want, they will believe everything you say. Only 4-5 months ago, two different posters clued me into what was going on. And then you (Rashmun) posted some stuff too. In a moment of despair back in 2012, I had trusted someone to review my citizenship and divorce applications. Stupid move on my part. Had no idea he/she will save all my private information and share that with someone just to make me stop trying to expose him/her. I realized there was no point in fighting anymore. Took me about 3 months to recover. And I am positive about one thing. I am not here to fight with anyone, and I am not going to explain myself further, at least not in public. I will post when I have to and what I have to, but I am not going to engage in a fight.

The biggest lesson I have learned from this is, never ever think you are a damsel in distress. That's the worst service you can do to yourself. That's what I am gonna teach my girls too.

1) Let me put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and guess who it is. Whom do SuCHers go to get advice from ? Who is Mr-Know-it-all when it comes to legal , immigration or any other matters ? OK. Got it. Uppili Wink
2) Who are you in that video? Nirupa Roy or Amitabh or Shashi?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:01 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

hahaha. So if it is not gleaned from chat , it is all right to use that piece.
Ladies and Gentlemen ,
Nothing illustrates the hindiot's character better than this post.

if anyone wants to know the truth about kinns' pics, feel free to send me a note.

hope u don't go around denying what you did in private to anyone who sends you a note. the classy thing to do would be to offer an apology to people on this forum and promise not to repeat your mistake.

-----

hahaha... anyway, my lawyer who I just made up in my mind told me I owe no public apology to people of any internet forum. the person concerned here was kinns and she knows the truth. there is another suchini concerned about who I have debated a lot whether she should know the truth or not, but in the end I was like, forget it, it won't change anything. This is internet anyway. Not like people on the net have feelings, do they?

All of 2013, I was busy in my own life. I had had a falling out with someone and I assumed he/she will maintain a dignified silence, just like I was. But that was not what happened. Apparently he/she was busy spreading stuff about me that was a mix of truth, half-truth and lies. The tricky part about this is, you just have to say enough to convince someone about your authenticity and win their trust. After that you can manipulate them all you want, they will believe everything you say. Only 4-5 months ago, two different posters clued me into what was going on. And then you (Rashmun) posted some stuff too. In a moment of despair back in 2012, I had trusted someone to review my citizenship and divorce applications. Stupid move on my part. Had no idea he/she will save all my private information and share that with someone just to make me stop trying to expose him/her. I realized there was no point in fighting anymore. Took me about 3 months to recover. And I am positive about one thing. I am not here to fight with anyone, and I am not going to explain myself further, at least not in public. I will post when I have to and what I have to, but I am not going to engage in a fight.

The biggest lesson I have learned from this is, never ever think you are a damsel in distress. That's the worst service you can do to yourself. That's what I am gonna teach my girls too.

1) Let me put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and guess who it is. Whom do SuCHers go to get advice from ? Who is Mr-Know-it-all when it comes to legal , immigration or any other matters ? OK. Got it. Uppili Wink
2) Who are you in that video? Nirupa Roy or Amitabh or Shashi?
hahaha! Uppili? You don't know this forum at all, do you?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:36 pm

you're doing the damsel in distress thing again. stop explaining yourself and shikayting how sm1 broke your trust. 
be yourself and do what you do. post when you want to and let them post your account information. report them to cops if it's a breach of internet etiquette and your privacy is encroached. (serious wtf)
also, don't share any info about other people with anyone. tell them you deleted it and dont have it anymore.  

welcome back SmileSmile

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 pm

seven wrote:you're doing the damsel in distress thing again. stop explaining yourself and shikayting how sm1 broke your trust. 
be yourself and do what you do. post when you want to and let them post your account information. report them to cops if it's a breach of internet etiquette and your privacy is encroached. (serious wtf)
also, don't share any info about other people with anyone. tell them you deleted it and dont have it anymore.  

welcome back SmileSmile

Whattt...not even ME???? I will prove myself to you. test me with a recent pix of yours. If other people get to see it, then dont trust me....if others dont see your pic, then send me your SS#, bank acct # and address....what if you forget these?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:you're doing the damsel in distress thing again. stop explaining yourself and shikayting how sm1 broke your trust. 

welcome back SmileSmile

Whattt...not even ME???? I will prove myself to you.  test me with a recent pix of yours. If other people get to see it, then dont trust me....if others dont see your pic, then send me your SS#, bank acct # and address....what if you forget these?
check notes.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:31 pm

LOL @ if i forget these

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:33 am

welcome back SmileSmile

I didn't judge anyone but myself and I didn't make an appeal to anyone either. Didn't realize I still came off as a damsel in distress. Telling what happened is not the same as explaining myself, think there is a fine line.

Edit: but ya once you post something out people can have their own understanding of the same text. Will get stupid if I try to address each of those.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:16 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

welcome back SmileSmile

I didn't judge anyone but myself and I didn't make an appeal to anyone either. Didn't realize I still came off as a damsel in distress. Telling what happened is not the same as explaining myself, think there is a fine line.

Edit: but ya once you post something out people can have their own understanding of the same text. Will get stupid if I try to address each of those.

R u kidding ? Your post sounds like excuse after excuse after excuse.
"He manipulated me. He made me do it. He tricked me. I was drunk. I was so innocent back then."
That's why I asked you ,if you were like amitabh giving excuses for his bad deeds and blaming everybody but himself in that video.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

welcome back SmileSmile

R u kidding ? Your post  sounds like excuse after excuse after excuse.
"He manipulated me. He made me do it. He tricked me. I was drunk. I was so innocent back then."
That's why I asked you ,if you were like amitabh giving excuses for his bad deeds and blaming everybody but himself in that video.

sure, if you say so. I am giving excuses.

edit: line deleted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:43 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

welcome back SmileSmile

R u kidding ? Your post  sounds like excuse after excuse after excuse.

sure, if you say so. I am giving excuses.

edit: line deleted

and if you had to ask me about the movie scene, you either have no SOH, or you have no idea of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:54 am

The current discussion is so far off the topic that rashmun stopped posting. now that is an achievement by itself.
is it not time to close this thread and move on?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:30 pm

truthbetold wrote:The current discussion is so far off the topic that rashmun stopped posting. now that is an achievement by itself.
is it not time to close  this thread and move on?

Not so fast....

Kiddo is just proving her Naarthi-style of arguing...Wink

South Indians will never argue in this fashion...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:33 pm

truthbetold wrote:The current discussion is so far off the topic that rashmun stopped posting. now that is an achievement by itself.

Not so fast....

*sigh* looks like now I will have to argue how I am not arguing. OTOH, chill it's July.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Not so fast....

I think you are right about that. Same as Rashmun's style of " that is because .......if ...... but ......if.......not....if.....so....if...justified......and that's why I am right......."

She says she apologized to kinnera many times but I am sure each apology carried many conditional statements.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:57 pm

Congratulations TBT. This thread is now back on track.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:02 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Congratulations TBT. This thread is now back on track.

Narayana ...Narayana....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:06 pm

looks like this thread has taken on a life of its own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:46 pm

LUCKNOW: With an average of 12 murders, 17 kidnappings, 7 robberies, 13 burglaries and 85 thefts reported every 24 hours, Uttar Pradesh has topped the list of maximum number of cases of crime reported in 2010. However, the state has been rated as one of the safest states in the country.

The sharp contrast in the two observations is purely because of the fact that UP happens to be the biggest and most populous state in India. With a mid-year estimated population of 1990.28 lakh (as computed and used by the NCRB), UP has 900 lakh more people as compared to Maharashtra, the second most populous state.

While, Uttar Pradesh appears to be the most crime-infested state as per the NCRB statistics, the same agency, computing the criminality factor of the state (computed on the basis of crime per lakh of population) states that UP is the 'third-most safe' state in the country to live in. It is not surprising that while the nation witnessed an overall increase of 4.9% in crime incidents, Uttar Pradesh saw a marginal increase of 0.7%.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/UP-tops-in-crime-low-on-criminality/articleshow/10537316.cms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:LUCKNOW: With an average of 12 murders, 17 kidnappings, 7 robberies, 13 burglaries and 85 thefts reported every 24 hours, Uttar Pradesh has topped the list of maximum number of cases of crime reported in 2010. However, the state has been rated as one of the safest states in the country.

The sharp contrast in the two observations is purely because of the fact that UP happens to be the biggest and most populous state in India. With a mid-year estimated population of 1990.28 lakh (as computed and used by the NCRB), UP has 900 lakh more people as compared to Maharashtra, the second most populous state.

While, Uttar Pradesh appears to be the most crime-infested state as per the NCRB statistics, the same agency, computing the criminality factor of the state (computed on the basis of crime per lakh of population) states that UP is the 'third-most safe' state in the country to live in. It is not surprising that while the nation witnessed an overall increase of 4.9% in crime incidents, Uttar Pradesh saw a marginal increase of 0.7%.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/UP-tops-in-crime-low-on-criminality/articleshow/10537316.cms

As of now, UP's population is over 200 million. With such a large state it is natural that the absolute crime figure will be highest in the country. It is the per capita crime figure which determines whether UP is safe or unsafe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:03 pm

HYDERABAD: Andhra Pradesh may have witnessed a boom in the number of educational institutions in the past few years, but its literacy rate is among the lowest in the country. From the lowly 28 rank in the 2001 Census, the state has now slipped to an even poorer 31 in the national literacy rate list of 35 states and Union territories. States like Uttar Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Union territory like Dadra and Nagar Haveli, which were ranked lower than Andhra Pradesh ten years ago, are sitting pretty with better rankings in the 2011 Census list.

The state's literacy rate of 67.66% is much lower than the national average of 74.04%. If AP's literacy rate has improved by almost 7% in the last decade, that of the other states has increased by 11 to 14% (see box). The other three southern states are miles ahead of AP, with Kerala holding its number one position in the country, both Tamil Nadu (80.11%) and Karnataka (75.6%) too have improved their standings.

Educationists say that the state's downfall is due to its failure to improve the female literacy rate which is at 59.74%, much lower than other states including Jammu and Kashmir, Uttar Pradesh and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where it has improved by 15-17%. The female literacy rate has improved by just 9.31% in AP.

"On the one hand the dropout rate of girl children in the state has increased and on the other, the state has not attracted enough women, especially from the tribal belt to take part in adult education programmes. These two factors resulted in AP slipping further in the rankings," said Santha Sinha, educationist and chairperson, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights.

While Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) claims that the enrolment rate has improved by 32% in the past five years, NGOs working in the field of education maintain that the enrolment of girl children remains poor.

According to educationists, the state seems to be more interested in trying to show an improvement in enrolment rate than concentrate on retention of girl children in schools. "The enrolment rate in the state is always fudged. Instead of genuinely attracting girl children to schools and retaining them by providing good learning environment officials fudge figures to hoodwink the government," said an observer from primary education department.

In fact, even the adult literacy programme in the state is growing at a snail's pace. While there are 2.2 crore adult illiterates in the state, the government has managed to provide remedial classes for just 15 lakh so far. "The government does not want to spend much on remedial programmes. While an average of Rs 1,600 is spent on a child in school for an adult undergoing remedial classes just about Rs 50 is allocated. The government should follow the model adopted by European countries where remedial classes get more funding than in school training," said R Venkat Reddy, national convener, M V Foundation.

Agreeing with Reddy, P Janardhan Reddy, director, adult education programme stated that the funding given for adult education is quite lower than the required budget. While a total of Rs 250 crore is the required budget for the programme just about Rs 150 crore is allocated so far. "We have a shortage of funds and also a lack of community campaigns like the ones initiated in states like UP," said Janardhan Reddy.

Educationists said that several programmes including SSA, bridge courses and education through female self help groups have fallen flat with most of them failing to retain the candidates. "The state and central government have been allocating close to Rs 6,000 crore on all these programmes every year. The poor performance of AP shows that these highly funded programmes are not delivering results," said P Krishna Mohan, education consultant, Osmania University, Centre for Adult Education. Even programmes including the recently launched Right to Education Act has not taken off well with the state taking its time to set up government bodies for the same.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/AP-slips-further-in-national-literacy-ratings/articleshow/8521983.cms

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:41 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

If you can write a book titled , " The Art of making excuses" , it will become a bestseller.
On second thoughts , maybe it will not, because your excuses range from pathetic to utterly utterly pathetic.

Quite natural for you to say so since you are a Gult.

Btw when are u going to publicly disclose that you have been posting on this forum using the Ashdoc handle?

Where is the need ? Intellectuals like you already made that deduction.

You were first exposed as Ashdoc not by me but by GK. It was also found that Ashdoc and you had joined this forum almost since the inception of this forum and at the same time as each other (same day or one day apart).

In your Ashdoc handle you informed us that you have been expelled from an online forum for repeatedly fighting with other posters. The admin of that forum was your relative and you were very angry with him. Is it your intention to continue on this forum what you used to do on your relative's forum from where you were expelled?
what is this crap ?? 

i was introduced to this forum by harharmahadev , the owner/admin of desichatter.com . we both had been expelled from echarcha.com , where we were repeatedly abused but our retaliatory posts were simply deleted by moderators . harhar started the rival forum desichatter , but it didn't succeed and he closed it down . then he found this forum .

go and google search for ' ashdoc's movie reviews ' . they are posted on a large number of forums like fundoozone , santabanta forum , R2Iclubforums , snehasallapam , sikhphilosophy network , defence forum of india etc . 

i have stopped posting my reviews on this forum because of lack of interest in my hindi movie reviews by the mainly south indian crowd on this forum . and i have nothing to do with the ID you are accusing me of being a duplicate ID of .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:42 am

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Quite natural for you to say so since you are a Gult.

Btw when are u going to publicly disclose that you have been posting on this forum using the Ashdoc handle?

You were first exposed as Ashdoc not by me but by GK. It was also found that Ashdoc and you had joined this forum almost since the inception of this forum and at the same time as each other (same day or one day apart).

In your Ashdoc handle you informed us that you have been expelled from an online forum for repeatedly fighting with other posters. The admin of that forum was your relative and you were very angry with him. Is it your intention to continue on this forum what you used to do on your relative's forum from where you were expelled?
what is this crap ?? 

i was introduced to this forum by harharmahadev , the owner/admin of desichatter.com . we both had been expelled from echarcha.com , where we were repeatedly abused but our retaliatory posts were simply deleted by moderators . harhar started the rival forum desichatter , but it didn't succeed and he closed it down . then he found this forum .

go and google search for ' ashdoc's movie reviews ' . they are posted on a large number of forums like fundoozone , santabanta forum , R2Iclubforums , snehasallapam , sikhphilosophy network , defence forum of india etc . 

i have stopped posting my reviews on this forum because of lack of interest in my hindi movie reviews by the mainly south indian crowd on this forum . and i have nothing to do with the ID you are accusing me of being a duplicate ID of .

It was another poster on this forum who first claimed that you were b_A based on certain evidence ( the identity of your accuser has been revealed in this thread itself). I posted one piece of evidence which seemed to corroborate the accusation. My recollection is that the person who expelled you from echarcha was your own relative as per what you wrote earlier on this forum.
If you say you are not b_A then I am prepared to give you the benefit of doubt and let the matter rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:34 am

Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

what is this crap ?? 

It was another poster on this forum who first claimed that you were b_A based on certain evidence ( the identity of your accuser has been revealed in this thread itself). I posted one piece of evidence which seemed to corroborate the accusation. My recollection is that the person who expelled you from echarcha was your own relative as per what you wrote earlier on this forum.
If you say you are not b_A then I am prepared to give you the benefit of doubt and let the matter rest.

I protest. You cannot keep giving benefit of doubts and keep taking your famous turnarounds and grinding your credibility to dust. So , be like a true hindiot that you are and keep calling me ashdoc.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

what is this crap ?? 

I protest. You cannot keep giving benefit of doubts and keep taking your famous turnarounds and grinding your credibility to dust. So , be like a true hindiot that you are and keep calling me ashdoc.

and here is b_A pretending to be Ashdoc:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24701-the-uttarpradeshi-intellectual#163258

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

what is this crap ?? 

I was looking after your credibility, poor me.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Dear hindiot,

Will the cycle continue now that you seem to have doubts again about my identity.

https://such.forumotion.com/t24694-this-forum-is-becoming-a-racist-south-indian-ghetto#163217

Or are you going to come with new theories ? Please put some effort in it and come with interesting stories. How about b_A == Tracy ? or b_A == Max or b_A == Phlegmy ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 pm

b_A wrote:Dear hindiot,

Will the cycle continue now that you seem to have doubts again about my identity.

https://such.forumotion.com/t24694-this-forum-is-becoming-a-racist-south-indian-ghetto#163217

Or are you going to come with new theories ? Please put some effort in it and come with interesting stories. How about b_A == Tracy ? or b_A == Max or b_A == Phlegmy ?

i had given a tentative clean chit since i wanted to know how you would react. i am now back to thinking that you are Ashdoc. time to log out of your b_A handle and come back in your Ashdoc handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i had given a tentative clean chit since i wanted to know how you would react. i am now back to thinking that you are Ashdoc. time to log out of your b_A handle and come back in your Ashdoc handle.

hindiots will always be hindiots.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:53 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

one of the easiest ways for a newbie poster to become well known in any online forum is to for him start abusing a poster who has been on that forum for the longest time. this is a forum for ex-sulekha posters and right now the poster you are abusing happens to be someone who had been posting on sulekha since 1998.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

one of the easiest ways for a newbie poster to become well known in any online forum is to for him start abusing a poster who has been on that forum for the longest time. this is a forum for ex-sulekha posters and right now the poster you are abusing happens to be someone who had been posting on sulekha since 1998.

1) newbie who ?
2) Who cares about your sulekha seniority? It died with sulekha.
3) How is calling a hindiot as a hindiot , abuse ? Hindiot is a legitimate word now. Don't believe me ? For your reading pleasure , http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hindiot

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

1) newbie who ?
2) Who cares for your sulekha seniority. It died with sulekha.
3) How is calling a hindiot as a hindiot , abuse ?  Hindiot is a legitimate word now. Don't believe me ? For your reading pleasure ,  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hindiot

1. newbie you.
2. my sulekha seniority is still valid because this is a forum for ex-sulekha posters.
3. various abuses are present in urban dictionary. does that mean a newbie johny come lately poster can come along in an online forum and start abusing a senior poster just because he wants to gain attention towards himself? are you really so desperate for attention?

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

1) newbie who ?
3) How is calling a hindiot as a hindiot , abuse ?  Hindiot is a legitimate word now. Don't believe me ? For your reading pleasure ,  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hindiot

1. newbie you.
2. my sulekha seniority is still valid because this is a forum for ex-sulekha posters.
3. various abuses are present in urban dictionary. does that mean a newbie johny come lately poster can come along in an online forum and start abusing a senior poster just because he wants to gain attention towards himself? are you really so desperate for attention?

Well , who can pull a hindiot out of his seniority fantassyland and make him see reality ? Nobody.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:26 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

1) newbie who ?

1. newbie you.

Well , who can pull a hindiot out of his seniority fantassyland and make him see reality ? Nobody.

b_A is an Attention Whore.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

what is this crap ?? 

where is charvaka who is supposed to be admin of this forum ?? why can't he be made to check IP logs and make it clear that i am not b_A ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
what is this crap ?? 

where is charvaka who is supposed to be admin of this forum ?? why can't he be made to check IP logs and make it clear that i am not b_A ??

charvaka has made it clear that he will not do such a thing. why not ask b_A not to pretend to be you if this bothers you? if u have an argument with b_A it would help convince others that you are not b_A. if you refrain from arguing with b_A people will continue to suspect that you are actually b_A.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:01 pm

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
what is this crap ?? 

Relax. It was just a joke on Rashmun. Nobody except the hindiot believes that you and I are same. As for the hindiot , who cares ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

charvaka has made it clear that he will not do such a thing. why not ask b_A not to pretend to be you if this bothers you? if u have an argument with b_A it would help convince others that you are not b_A. if you refrain from arguing with b_A people will continue to suspect that you are actually b_A.

yes. we should get rid of Carvaka and elect Rashmun as Admin. He will monitor all the IP addresses and make sure that there are no disputes. Also , he will make sure that this place transforms from a SI ghetto to a hip NI place.
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".

Last edited by b_A on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:07 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

yes. we should get rid of Carvaka and elect Rashmun as Admin. He will monitor all the IP addresses and make sure that there are no disputes.
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".

interesting how the attention whore will try all sorts of tricks to save his skin and refrain from arguing with his other handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:32 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes. we should get rid of Carvaka and elect Rashmun as Admin. He will monitor all the IP addresses and make sure that there are no disputes.
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".

interesting how the attention whore will try all sorts of tricks to save his skin and refrain from arguing with his other handle.

irony alert

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:08 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:

"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".

irony alert

I don't need to be an attention whore because I naturally stand out. Always have since I first started posting on Sulekha.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:21 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".

irony alert

I don't need to be an attention whore because I naturally stand out. Always have since I first started posting on Sulekha.

yes. We all know that very well.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next