Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Questions to Rashmun

5 posters

Go down

Two Questions to Rashmun Empty Two Questions to Rashmun

Post by b_A Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:33 pm

1. Now that you are no longer self-employed ( https://such.forumotion.com/t21566-my-foolish-friend ) because you have a colleague and not an employee , and you spend a lot of time on SuCH posting numerous posts during working and non working hours thereby stealing your employer's time and you have defended your friend vile-one-with-no-accomplishments-suffering-from-negative-self-worth (referrred as VOWNASFNSW henceforth ) 's action of complaining to the HR about people stealing employer's time , will it be OK if I or someone else complain to your HR( yes , some people do know your employer and other details) about your time stealing ?

2. You defended VOWNASFNSW 's action of revealing and referring Tiana's real name because, according to your , she herself revealed it herself in blogs so it is OK , logic right? Now that you have voluntarily revealed your last name ( https://such.forumotion.com/t22673-how-india-is-split-over-bjp-s-narendra-modi#152961 ) , you will be OK if everyone uses your last name in SuCH postings henceforth , right ?

If you don't answer these question with clear and convincing answers , it will be deemed that you are giving your consent to complain to your HR and use your last name in SuCH postings.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Two Questions to Rashmun Empty Re: Two Questions to Rashmun

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:49 pm

b_A wrote:1. Now that you are no longer self-employed ( https://such.forumotion.com/t21566-my-foolish-friend ) because you have a colleague and not an employee , and you spend a lot of time on SuCH posting numerous posts during working and non working hours thereby stealing your employer's time and you have defended your friend vile-one-with-no-accomplishments-suffering-from-negative-self-worth (referrred as VOWNASFNSW henceforth ) 's action of complaining to the HR about people stealing employer's time , will it be OK if I or someone else  complain to your HR( yes , some people do know your employer and other details) about your time stealing ?

2. You defended VOWNASFNSW 's action of revealing and referring Tiana's real name because, according to your , she herself revealed it herself in blogs so it is OK , logic right? Now that you have voluntarily revealed your last name ( https://such.forumotion.com/t22673-how-india-is-split-over-bjp-s-narendra-modi#152961 ) , you will be OK if everyone uses your last name in SuCH postings henceforth , right ?

If you don't answer these question with clear and convincing answers , it will be deemed that you are giving your consent to complain to your HR and use your last name in SuCH postings.

1. It is true that I was an employee for some time but these days I have again gone back to being self-employed.

2. No I am not ok with this. I have the dirt on many posters and the shit will hit the fan if anyone tries this stunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:56 pm

b_A wrote:1. Now that you are no longer self-employed ( https://such.forumotion.com/t21566-my-foolish-friend ) because you have a colleague and not an employee , and you spend a lot of time on SuCH posting numerous posts during working and non working hours thereby stealing your employer's time and you have defended your friend vile-one-with-no-accomplishments-suffering-from-negative-self-worth (referrred as VOWNASFNSW henceforth ) 's action of complaining to the HR about people stealing employer's time , will it be OK if I or someone else  complain to your HR( yes , some people do know your employer and other details) about your time stealing ?

I have 2 more questions:

3. We - the posters/readers - would like you to link specific posts and not 8-page threads in an infinite loop.

4. b_A is practicallywhoever Rashmunullah imagines to be on a given day. I guess today b_A = Kinny.

Personally, I am against referring to anyone's personal information or real information and take these posts from public to private to personal, irrespective of reasoning and using twisted logic.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:

1. It is true that I was an employee for some time but these days I have again gone back to being self-employed.

Yes. You become conveniently self employed whenever the topic of stealing time from employers comes up. That thread was just about a month ago and you were employed then and now you are not. Be aware that telling lies doesn't fit with the first part of your name.
Also be aware that there is somebody out there who knows your employment details and since you support tattling to the HR departments , you may face the same situation that you cheer and encourage VOWNASFNSW's of this world.
Rashmun wrote:
2. No I am not ok with this. I have the dirt on many posters and the shit will hit the fan if anyone tries this stunt.

Why is it that you think it was OK for Tiana to face that and not OK for you ? We need a convincing answer. Otherwise , the thing that hits the fan first may well be yours.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:17 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I have 2 more questions:

3. We - the posters/readers - would like you to link specific posts and not 8-page threads in an infinite loop.

I don't know if this is directed to me but the second link that I provided take you a specific post. Not the beginning of the thread. For the first link anyway , the relevant post is at the begining.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:29 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Yes. You become conveniently self employed whenever the topic of stealing time from employers comes up. That thread was just about a month ago and you were employed then and now you are not. Be aware that telling lies doesn't fit with the first part of your name.
Also be aware that there is somebody out there who knows your employment details and since you support tattling to the HR departments , you may face the same situation that you cheer and encourage                             VOWNASFNSW's of this world.
Rashmun wrote:

Why is it that you think it was OK for Tiana to face that and not OK for you ? We need a convincing answer. Otherwise , the thing that hits the fan first may well be yours.

Tiana was blogging on Sulekha under her own name and giving links to these blogs in her Sulekha forum posts claiming these were her blogs and asking for feedback. It seemed evident that she had no problem with being referred to by her real name.

Lamberdar Seva on this forum has also given links to blogs written by him where he has used his real name. Seva has said that he has no problem with being referred to by his real name.

Charvaka has also blogged using his real name on Sulekha. But I have never resorted to using his real name or other personal information about him as a means to attack him. Observe the class I have shown in this matter and emulate me.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Also be aware that there is somebody out there who knows your employment details and since you support tattling to the HR departments , you may face the same situation that you cheer and encourage                             VOWNASFNSW's of this world.
Rashmun wrote:

Tiana was blogging on Sulekha under her own name and giving links to these blogs in her Sulekha forum posts claiming these were her blogs and asking for feedback. It seemed evident that she had no problem with being referred to by her real name.

Lamberdar Seva on this forum has also given links to blogs written by him where he has used his real name. Seva has said that he has no problem with being referred to by his real name.

Charvaka has also blogged using his real name on Sulekha. But I have never resorted to using his real name or other personal information about him as a means to attack him.

Tiana specifically told VOWNASFNSW to stop using her real name and he mocked her and continued to use her real name and you supported him. And you supported VOWNASFNSW when he used Carvaka's real name here in SuCH ( after he stopped using it long before) and used the public information to contact his employer.
You know what , your arguments have no meat and nobody should have a problem if your real name is revealed.
Rashmun wrote: Observe the class I have shown in this matter and emulate me.
Thanks for the laughs and BTW you didn't say anything about the first part of my reply. I take it that it is Ok to contact your employer.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:56 pm

b_A wrote:
Thanks for the laughs and BTW you didn't say anything about the first part of my reply. I take it that it is Ok to contact your employer.

Please..please don't...Rashmuhnllah's employer should be knowing abut all his activities fully. The reason the employer may not want to take any action bcz it removes the inefficient Rashmunullah away from real work - thus improving productivity. The employer may be terrified if Rashmunullah got back to REAL work.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:10 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun wrote:

Charvaka has also blogged using his real name on Sulekha. But I have never resorted to using his real name or other personal information about him as a means to attack him.

Tiana specifically told VOWNASFNSW to stop using her real name and he mocked her and continued to use her real name and you supported him. And you supported VOWNASFNSW when he used Carvaka's real name here in SuCH ( after he stopped using it long before)  and used the public information to contact his employer.
You know what , your arguments have no meat and nobody should have a problem if your real name is revealed.

I don't recall supporting Luke when he had his tiff with Tiana. Considering that Tiana had repeatedly given links to her Sulekha blogs in her Sulekha posts and she was blogging using her real name and in her forum posts she was admitting these were her blogs and requesting for feedback the whole thing becomes a grey area if Luke started addressing her using the name she had used in her blogs.

Charvaka was repeatedly trying to bully Luke with the help of his buddies like Propagandhi and others. Charvaka never reprimanded Propa when Propa posted links to pictures of Luke's wife and daughter on chaikaapi chat or when he insisted on addressing Luke by his real name. Luke could have chosen to leave this forum as Charvaka & co. wanted him to do ( indeed I recall Charvaka asking Luke point blank why Luke does not quit this forum), but Luke decided to take the bull by its horns and fight back. As I see it Luke helped develop Charvaka's character. Charvaka stopped being a bully after his confrontation with Luke.

Now in my case I have never tried to form a clique of friends and then instigate the clique against people I dislike. That is a low tactic and Charvaka used it against Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:Now in my case I have never tried to form a clique of friends and then instigate the clique against people I dislike. That is a low tactic and Charvaka used it against Luke.
Really? then who told you that tracy shared my picture with someone? Who could it be if you claim not to have cliques?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Now in my case I have never tried to form a clique of friends and then instigate the clique against people I dislike. That is a low tactic and Charvaka used it against Luke.
Really? then who told you that tracy shared my picture with someone? Who could it be if you claim not to have cliques?

It's different. I was not instigating multiple people to go fight with u or Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

It's different. I was not instigating multiple people to go fight with u or Tracy.
But you were instigating me to fight with tracy. btw, who told you that? an anonymous handle pm'ed you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

But you were instigating me to fight with tracy. btw, who told you that? an anonymous handle pm'ed you?

No I never instigated you to fight with Tracy. In fact u were not even on that thread when I asked The question to Tracy nor did I reply to any of your posts on that thread.

I simply asked Tracy a question on that thread and that was it. Incidentally I got a reply from Tracy to my question--as a private note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
No I never instigated you to fight with Tracy. In fact u were not even on that thread when I asked The question to Tracy nor did I reply to any of your posts on that thread.

I simply asked Tracy a question on that thread and that was it. Incidentally I got a reply from Tracy to my question--as a private note.
My question is, how did you come to know about that? You can pm me. I knew about it even before you said it on the forum. Tracy did let me know about it before you did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

My question is, how did you come to know about that? You can pm me. I knew about it even before you said it on the forum. Tracy did let me know about it before you did.

I am not sharing that information with you. Suffice to say that there is a lot more juice that I know and that I am keeping to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I am not sharing that information with you. Suffice to say that there is a lot more juice that I know and that I am keeping to myself.
I know! Hardcore jerks around. I wonder how you're getting all the juice if you aren't part of the cliques.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I know! Hardcore jerks around. I wonder how you're getting all the juice if you aren't part of the cliques.

I thought u would appreciate the fact that I was keeping the juice to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun wrote:

Tiana specifically told VOWNASFNSW to stop using her real name and he mocked her and continued to use her real name and you supported him. And you supported VOWNASFNSW when he used Carvaka's real name here in SuCH ( after he stopped using it long before)  and used the public information to contact his employer.

I don't recall supporting Luke when he had his tiff with Tiana. Considering that Tiana had repeatedly given links to her Sulekha blogs in her Sulekha posts and she was blogging using her real name and in her forum posts she was admitting these were her blogs and requesting for feedback the whole thing becomes a grey area if Luke started addressing her using the name she had used in her blogs.

Charvaka was repeatedly trying to bully Luke with the help of his buddies like Propagandhi and others. Charvaka never reprimanded Propa when Propa posted links to pictures of Luke's wife and daughter on chaikaapi chat or when he insisted on addressing Luke by his real name. Luke could have chosen to leave this forum as Charvaka & co. wanted him to do ( indeed I recall Charvaka asking Luke point blank why Luke does not quit this forum), but Luke decided to take the bull by its horns and fight back. As I see it Luke helped develop Charvaka's character. Charvaka stopped being a bully after his confrontation with Luke.

Now in my case I have never tried to form a clique of friends and then instigate the clique against people I dislike. That is a low tactic and Charvaka used it against Luke.

Do you see any need to develop Rashmun's character ?

Regarding the rest of your post , you are just going in circles and I am convinced that if we apply your own rules , you are OK if your personal information is revealed and your HR is contacted.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I thought u would appreciate the fact that I was keeping the juice to myself.
The ones listening to the gossips are as culpable as the ones spreading it. You were a participant in hearing that juice from someone. There's nothing to appreciate there.

I am least interested in the juice that you have. I don't want to hear any of that shit. I just wanted to know how you knew about tracy sharing my pic with someone.

Last edited by Kinnera on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:52 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Regarding the rest of your post , you are just going in circles and I am convinced that if we apply your own rules , you are OK if your personal information is revealed and your HR is contacted.

Considering that I have never sought to incite a clique of posters to attack a specific poster I dislike my answer would be NO.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:12 am

hello, b_a, your posts are fascinating; i enjoy reading them. this time, you forgot to mention how much you despise chemical engineers and how unaccomplished they are; they're incapable of counting the number of bytes needed to store a string, and they can't format the reports that the marketing analyst on the fourth floor needs by 3 pm today.

i wonder if you're undertaking this battle on behalf of charvakan and tiana because of caste or sub-caste loyalty. or could it be language/regional loyalty? it's futile to hope that tiana will turn up here and make you an offer you can't refuse. all this is almost surely wasted effort., i.e. lots of pain, but no gain. you'll accomplish more by counting bytes and formatting reports.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:21 am

Flimflam
Are you stating that only caste or subcaste or brahmins turned Syrian Christian loyalty or language/regional loyalty are the only motivators in your life? Is that the source of your hatred?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:29 am

All you guys are silly, childish, idiotic bumbling bozoes fighting like a bunch of 10 yr olds.

As a uniform hater of everyone and every issue, I can preach you kids one thing. No matter what dont drag in personal information of anyone, and then circuitously justify your outing. A lot of people here know personal information about a lot of folks here and there are many motormouths who leak information constantly behind the scenes. Many can bring heartburn to others and to their professional/personal lives.

So all of you grow up.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:44 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:All you guys are silly, childish, idiotic bumbling bozoes fighting like a bunch of 10 yr olds.

As a uniform hater of everyone and every issue, I can preach you kids one thing. No matter what dont drag in personal information of anyone, and then circuitously justify your outing.  A lot of people here know personal information about a lot of folks here and there are many motormouths who leak information constantly behind the scenes. Many can bring heartburn to others and to their professional/personal lives.

So all of you grow up.
Completely agreed. There is no excuse for that.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:57 am

truthbetold wrote:Flimflam
Are you stating that only caste or subcaste or brahmins turned Syrian Christian loyalty or language/regional loyalty are the only motivators in your life?  Is that the source of your hatred?
thank you for your post, tbt. as usual, i don't know what it means, but thank you all the same.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 am

michelle2 wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Flimflam
Are you stating that only caste or subcaste or brahmins turned Syrian Christian loyalty or language/regional loyalty are the only motivators in your life?  Is that the source of your hatred?
thank you for your post, tbt. as usual, i don't know what it means, but thank you all the same.
As usual you run away from posts that clearly show who you really are.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:41 pm

michelle2 wrote:hello, b_a, your posts are fascinating; i enjoy reading them. this time, you forgot to mention how much you despise chemical engineers and how unaccomplished they are; they're incapable of counting the number of bytes needed to store a string, and they can't format the reports that the marketing analyst on the fourth floor needs by 3 pm today.

Spoken a like a true barely-qualified-in-JEE-bottom-dweller-in-class-who-just-managed-to-graduate-forced-to-retire-in-40s-not-because-of financial independence- but-not-able-to-find-employment-let-me-mock-othes-and-see-if-my-self-esteem-goes-up-momentarily-loser-in-all-aspects-of-life-VOWNASFNSW.

michelle2 wrote:i wonder if you're undertaking this battle on behalf of charvakan and tiana because of caste or sub-caste loyalty. or could it be language/regional loyalty? it's futile to hope that tiana will turn up here and make you an offer you can't refuse. all this is almost surely wasted effort., i.e. lots of pain, but no gain. you'll accomplish more by counting bytes and formatting reports.
Petty minds produce petty thoughts and extremely-extremely petty mind produces the above drivel.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Considering that I have never sought to incite a clique of posters to attack a specific poster I dislike my answer would be NO.
I repeat , your arguments have no substance and your NO may be disregarded.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:58 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

go screw yourself.

Last edited by Rashmun on Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Propagandhi, go screw yourself.
Is this fisherman's language or UP brahmin intellectual's language ?
Changed your mind already after declaring that b_a=Kinnera as if it was the absolute truth ( What is absolute truth in Sanskrit, rashji) ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:08 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

go screw yourself.
Is this fisherman's language or UP brahmin intellectual's language ?
Changed your mind already after declaring that b_a=Kinnera as if it was the absolute truth ( What is absolute truth in Sanskrit, rashji) ?

Oh get lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down