Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

+14
FluteHolder
Hellsangel
swapna
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
nevada
Kris
seven
bw
Propagandhi711
MaxEntropy_Man
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
b_A
18 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 6 Empty Re: This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

Post by ashdoc Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:55 am

Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

It was another poster on this forum who first claimed that you were b_A based on certain evidence ( the identity of your accuser has been revealed in this thread itself). I posted one piece of evidence which seemed to corroborate the accusation. My recollection is that the person who expelled you from echarcha was your own relative as per what you wrote earlier on this forum.
If you say you are not b_A then I am prepared to give you the benefit of doubt and let the matter rest.

I protest. You cannot keep giving benefit of doubts and keep taking your famous turnarounds and grinding your credibility to dust. So , be like a true hindiot that you are and keep calling me ashdoc.

and here is b_A pretending to be Ashdoc:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24701-the-uttarpradeshi-intellectual#163258
where is charvaka who is supposed to be admin of this forum ?? why can't he be made to check IP logs and make it clear that i am not b_A ??

charvaka has made it clear that he will not do such a thing. why not ask b_A not to pretend to be you if this bothers you? if u have an argument with b_A it would help convince others that you are not b_A. if you refrain from arguing with b_A people will continue to suspect that you are actually b_A.
you want me to waste time arguing with b_A  just to convince your highness that i am not him ??!! 

keep on believing whatever you want.... Rolling Eyes

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 6 Empty Re: This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 am

ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

I protest. You cannot keep giving benefit of doubts and keep taking your famous turnarounds and grinding your credibility to dust. So , be like a true hindiot that you are and keep calling me ashdoc.

and here is b_A pretending to be Ashdoc:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24701-the-uttarpradeshi-intellectual#163258
where is charvaka who is supposed to be admin of this forum ?? why can't he be made to check IP logs and make it clear that i am not b_A ??

charvaka has made it clear that he will not do such a thing. why not ask b_A not to pretend to be you if this bothers you? if u have an argument with b_A it would help convince others that you are not b_A. if you refrain from arguing with b_A people will continue to suspect that you are actually b_A.
you want me to waste time arguing with b_A  just to convince your highness that i am not him ??!! 

keep on believing whatever you want.... Rolling Eyes

Just remember that it was not me who first presented the evidence of you being b_A.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 am

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yes. we should get rid of Carvaka and elect Rashmun as Admin. He will monitor all the IP addresses and make sure that there are no disputes.
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".

interesting how the attention whore will try all sorts of tricks to save his skin and refrain from arguing with his other handle.

irony alert

I don't need to be an attention whore because I naturally stand out. Always have since I first started posting on Sulekha.
Rashmun ,
When are you going to admit that you created a handle to spam this forum peddling sex toys in Gwalior,Indore,Coimbatore etc.?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

yes. we should get rid of Carvaka and elect Rashmun as Admin. He will monitor all the IP addresses and make sure that there are no disputes.
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".
"Rashmun for Admin".

interesting how the attention whore will try all sorts of tricks to save his skin and refrain from arguing with his other handle.

irony alert

I don't need to be an attention whore because I naturally stand out. Always have since I first started posting on Sulekha.
Rashmun ,
When are you going to admit that you created a handle to spam this forum peddling sex toys in Gwalior,Indore,Coimbatore etc.?

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 6 HF8EB64BF

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:20 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

irony alert

Rashmun ,

Why are you avoiding the topic by trying to divert ?
You have a clear motive. You want to kill this place and move everyone to your forums. Don't you?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:22 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

irony alert

Rashmun ,

You have a clear motive. You want to kill this place and move everyone to your forums. Don't you?

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 6 Resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-you-got-that-right-bro-fa9d06

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:26 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun ,

Why don't you have a two hour conversation with the sex toy peddling handle to convince us that you are not that handle?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 am

b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun ,

Why don't you have a two hour conversation with the  sex toy peddling handle to convince us that you are not that handle?

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 6 1055406112_AttentionWhore_xlarge

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:57 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun ,

Why don't you have a two hour conversation with the  sex toy peddling handle to convince us that you are not that handle?

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 6 1055406112_AttentionWhore_xlarge
Nice try. But the tactic of avoiding the answer doesn't work. Either admit that you peddled sex toys or argue with that handle.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:58 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Nice try. But the tactic of avoiding the answer doesn't work. Either admit that you peddled sex toys or argue with that handle.

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 6 H392C230F

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
b_A wrote:

Ok. Everybody got the point that you are indirectly admitting that you are the handle that peddled the sex toys in these forums by avoiding the answer to direct questions.
Have a nice rest of the long weekend.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:21 am

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:

Ok. Everybody got the point that you are indirectly admitting that you are the handle that peddled the sex toys in these forums by avoiding the answer to direct questions.
Have a nice rest of the long weekend.

This forum is becoming a racist South Indian ghetto - Page 6 Fabulous1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:36 pm

seven wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

sigh you really want to know?

ok. back in Nov 2011 when we were gettingto know everyone on chat, one day we all shared pictures. Kinns didn't know how to post them, so she emailed me a couple of pics, and I shared them on chat.

Obviously the word spread around. The outsiders wanted to get a peep of it too. Obviously I refused. I had deleted those pics from my email too. This one sucher insisted I meet him for drinks. I knew him slightly longer and better than I knew kinns at that point in time. 4 vodkas down, he showed a pic of a suchini on his phone. Said he has known her for years and she privately texts him her pics. Then he made an emotional appeal. Said, 'When I can share a pic of someone I know so closely, why can't you show me a pic of someone who you barely know'. he also gave another 'more rational' reason. He said, 'I just want to know if kinns look like a typical gult'. So, I checked my deleted folder in my email. That pic was still there. An old old pic of kinns from her wedding, with her parents. I had her recent pics too. But I thought let's show the one in which she looks nothing like she does now.

That's the beginning and end of it. Am I ashamed of my actions? Totally. I have apologized to kinns a number of times. And I will still do whenever the topic comes up.

so ba is not completely crazy. and i checked this bcz this is how i remembered it too. the showing of pix happened at the same time and bcz ur better judgement was impaired after downing 4 vodkas. not the way you said today where he showed a pic say on day 1, you get her pix on chat say on day 3 and he forces u to show him the pics many days later. iLost

i'll have to go back and delete my AMA offer.

seven

Seven made his/her post just a few minutes ago and then deleted it. I thought of reposting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:55 pm

how were u able to quote me when i deleted it :O

i realize its too confusing for me. especially after the day i had. also i realize my posts are pointless and unnecessary when there is so much that goes on behind the scenes i know nothing of. most msgs are responses to something that's going on in notes of off-SuCH.

time to eat dinner. iHungry

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:03 pm

seven wrote:how were u able to quote me when i deleted it :O

i realize its too confusing for me. especially after the day i had. also i realize my posts are pointless and unnecessary when there is so much that goes on behind the scenes i know nothing of. most msgs are responses to something that's going on in notes of off-SuCH.

+1.

these posts make no sense other than give one a vague sense of some behind the scenes fights that are spilling over on to the forums.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:09 pm

i felt a stirring in my loins at the cuteness of "iHungry."

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:45 pm

michelle2 wrote:

i felt a stirring in my loins at the cuteness of "iHungry."

Hallelujah! Is it a first such in decades? Should we celebrate a second coming?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6