Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Estate in H'bad - anecdotes

+2
Propagandhi711
b_A
6 posters

Go down

Real Estate in H'bad - anecdotes Empty Real Estate in H'bad - anecdotes

Post by b_A Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:39 am

The apartment rents are actually going , you'll never guess , down. I guess this never happened in the history. Regardless of the health of RE market , they usually go up or at least keep up with the inflation or worst case remain stable. But, they are going down now.
This is in a prime area around Ameerpet. And one of my relatives is trying to sell a flat there to get funds to buy another one in B'lore and he is not able to find buyers.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Real Estate in H'bad - anecdotes Empty Re: Real Estate in H'bad - anecdotes

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:52 am

my wife has apts in filmnagar that were going for 5-6k/sq ft in the heyday. now we'll be lucky to get 3.5k imo. rents are less than 24k which is pittance. our admin was so confidently admonishing us that nothing will happen and we're all chicken littles...wonder where he's hiding now

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:07 pm

http://m.magicbricks.com/mbsnj/trend

Try this web site. You can also some this information from times of India.

Different parts of the city are reacting differently to bifurcation. Unless you need money in a hurry, you need to wait for things to settle down. Some movement of andhra people is not unexpected due to employment changes and educational requirements. Young andhras have less incentive to stay or to move Hyderabad.
Rents going down in ameerpet and jubilee hills is not unexpected.

Just like modi needs time, hyd needs time to settle down. The truth is hyd will draw more investment than ap for a long time.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:28 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:my wife has apts in filmnagar that were going for 5-6k/sq ft in the heyday. now we'll be lucky to get 3.5k imo. rents are less than 24k which is pittance. our admin was so confidently admonishing us that nothing will happen and we're all chicken littles...wonder where he's hiding now
Are you saying that people are flocking to unknown Andhra state capital just like the slaves followed Moses to the promise land.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:36 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:my wife has apts in filmnagar that were going for 5-6k/sq ft in the heyday. now we'll be lucky to get 3.5k imo. rents are less than 24k which is pittance. our admin was so confidently admonishing us that nothing will happen and we're all chicken littles...wonder where he's hiding now
Are you saying that people are flocking to unknown Andhra state capital just like the slaves followed Moses to the promise land.
What happened to to the Israelites who followed Moses finally?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
ha
since andhraites voted enthusiastically against savior jagan,  they can only be compared with slaves.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:08 pm

truthbetold wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
ha
since andhraites voted enthusiastically against savior jagan,  they can only be compared with slaves.
Hmm.. residents of Hyderabad/Telangana voted out Jagan in Andhra, is that how CBN won, with the help of illegal voting?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:12 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
ha
Hmm.. residents of Hyderabad/Telangana voted out Jagan in Andhra, is that how CBN won, with the help of illegal voting?
dear sir

I know you forgot what happened to jaya sudha and dinesh reddy.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
ha
dear sir

I know you forgot what happened to jaya sudha and dinesh reddy.

Who is Dinesh Reddy? And what happened to him and Jayasudha?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Dinesh reddy was a former dgp of ap and contested as jagan's candidate at malkajgiri (hyd suburb) and jaya sudha(then current mla and film actress) was jagan's candidate from secuderabad. You can guess the result.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:58 am

Yeah. We have an apartment in Madhapur. Rents are coming down. Fortunately, prices didn't yet.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Yeah. We have an apartment in Madhapur. Rents are coming down. Fortunately, prices didn't yet.
Hasn't this been the case for 5, 6 years, all this has to do with surplus inventory than state bifurcation.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:44 pm

OK. Not just anecdotal , even that magicbricks site shows that rents declined in that area. As I said before , I've never heard of rents coming down unlike the buying prices. I don't think that this is a directly bifurcation effect because not many moved away from H'bad yet as far as I know. Indirectly, bifurcation might have some effect because of the worsened power situation. The real reason in my opinion is IT sector slowdown and I don't think any major employer moved to H'bad in the last two years. I think the ITIR will be damp squib like that of fab city. If you are a company owner in the IT field , the incentives of ITIR will not matter much as similar incentives can be had from any other state government and the industry is moving to a mature phase from the growth phase in the recent past.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:55 pm

b_A wrote:OK. Not just anecdotal , even that magicbricks site shows that rents declined in that area. As I said before , I've never heard of rents coming down unlike the buying prices.  I don't think that this is a directly bifurcation effect because not many  moved away from H'bad yet as far as I know.  Indirectly, bifurcation might have some effect because of the worsened power situation. The real reason in my opinion is IT sector slowdown and I don't think any major employer moved to H'bad in the last two years. I think the ITIR will be damp squib like that of fab city. If you are a company owner in the IT field , the incentives of ITIR will not matter much as similar incentives can be had from any other state government and the industry is moving to a mature phase from the growth phase in the recent past.
 IT cycle and lack of new IT jobs to hyd is a valid point. CD 's argument of excessive inventory was also a factor (and not just a by product of the situation).  Chennai, Bangalore and pune recovered since 2009 but Hyd could not crawl back to normalcy due to bifurcation uncertainty. Many of the real estate experts said so.  

Different parts of city are coming back to normalcy.  Next investment wave in hyd is probably from indian majors like Ambani and tatas. I suggest 2014 and 2015 as regroup and form a base kind of years.  Unless some major political voilent political event takes place, after that (mid to late 2015) overall appreciation of hyd real estate will take place.  Hyd has to catch up with dollar rupee devaluation, and other city real estate valuations. 

Metro corridor is already appreciating in both rental values and property values. 

KCR for his own reasons would like to see a whole new round of land development.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down