Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real estate in Hyderabad

2 posters

Go down

Real estate in Hyderabad Empty Real estate in Hyderabad

Post by nevada Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Sale transactions are very few. Demand has evaporated. People expect things to be dull for the next 3-5 years at least. My Andhra friends are pissed off at KCR for needling Andhra people even after he got Telengana state. IT companies want to give new contracts to Bangalore, Chennai etc and not to troublesome Hyderabad. Some software professionals - even Hyderabad natives have moved to Bangalore because it has way better opportunities. I heard that the Electronic city area of Bangalore alone does more IT business than the entire city of Hyderabad put together. And Whitefield area does 4 times the IT business of Electronic city. 
But one thing which might redeem Hyderabad is a change in government and the fact that real estate prices in all other cities have rocketed to 200-300% higher than those in Hyderabad.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Real estate in Hyderabad Empty Re: Real estate in Hyderabad

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:57 pm

nevada wrote:Sale transactions are very few. Demand has evaporated. People expect things to be dull for the next 3-5 years at least. My Andhra friends are pissed off at KCR for needling Andhra people even after he got Telengana state. IT companies want to give new contracts to Bangalore, Chennai etc and not to troublesome Hyderabad. Some software professionals - even Hyderabad natives have moved to Bangalore because it has way better opportunities. I heard that the Electronic city area of Bangalore alone does more IT business than the entire city of Hyderabad put together. And Whitefield area does 4 times the IT business of Electronic city. 
But one thing which might redeem Hyderabad is a change in government and the fact that real estate prices in all other cities have rocketed to 200-300% higher than those in Hyderabad.
Is that a knock on CBN

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:04 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
nevada wrote:Sale transactions are very few. Demand has evaporated. People expect things to be dull for the next 3-5 years at least. My Andhra friends are pissed off at KCR for needling Andhra people even after he got Telengana state. IT companies want to give new contracts to Bangalore, Chennai etc and not to troublesome Hyderabad. Some software professionals - even Hyderabad natives have moved to Bangalore because it has way better opportunities. I heard that the Electronic city area of Bangalore alone does more IT business than the entire city of Hyderabad put together. And Whitefield area does 4 times the IT business of Electronic city. 
Is that a knock on CBN
As much as I despise him, I don't know if blame for the lack of IT business growth in Hyderabad should be apportioned to CBN alone. He was out of power for 10 years so it's not like he was asleep at the wheel while Bangalore was taking off. But yeah, I think that he was full of hot air back in the Y2K era claiming glory and praise for himself when the reality is that he was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:22 pm

nevada wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Is that a knock on CBN
As much as I despise him, I don't know if blame for the lack of IT business growth in Hyderabad should be apportioned to CBN alone. He was out of power for 10 years so it's not like he was asleep at the wheel while Bangalore was taking off. But yeah, I think that he was full of hot air back in the Y2K era claiming glory and praise for himself when the reality is that he was lucky to be in the right place at the right time.
Well he still gloats that he is father of Hyd IT/development. BTW, hyd was never comparable to Bangalore when it comes to IT

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down