Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New features: blogs and chat

Go down

New features: blogs and chat Empty New features: blogs and chat

Post by charvaka Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 pm

I logged in a admin last night and did a few things. I deleted two user IDs based on explicit requests to delete from those users. Their posts will remain. I also made the jokes thread a sticky on the main forum. I added two new features based on user requests. Blogs can be created and accessed at the bottom of the main page. Further down that page is a chat box for real time chats. My computer has crashed so I could not test either feature well. Please go ahead and try those features and post your feedback here.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

New features: blogs and chat Empty Re: New features: blogs and chat

Post by charvaka Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 pm

In order to post a blog, please go to the blogs section at https://such.forumotion.com/f24-blogs and click on New Topic. The content will be posted as a blog, and you will be able to edit it whenever you want to edit it.

In order to access the chat feature, go to the main page, and scroll down to the bottom to see the chat box. From any forum page, you can go to the main page by clicking on the Coffeehouse icon at the top with the stylized Indian flag.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Another feature that I have managed to correctly configure is calendar. It has been active for months now, but only admin could create events which was not at all useful the way we run this forum. Now on, all members can create calendar events. In order to do that, click on Calendar on the top row of navigation links, just below the top banner. It is the second link, between Home and FAQ.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down