Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)'s sense of humor

3 posters

Go down

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)'s sense of humor Empty Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)'s sense of humor

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:33 am

Tracy Whitney's sense of humor makes one wonder where she was brought up. Earlier she mentioned that when she would meet some of her old friends they would discuss when was the last time they ( Tracy and her friend) had had sex. And now she gives another illustration of her sense of humor:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27665-dirty-minded-friend#180427

In my opinion even villagers will have a more sophisticated sense of humor. One wonders how Kinnera tolerates this boorishness.

Back to top Go down

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)'s sense of humor Empty Re: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)'s sense of humor

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:54 am

like the usa has a non-confrontational policy with china and russia. i have one with you. why? because we both are superpowers. but i do have a right to protest to the UN, which, hopefully, i have just done.

Back to top Go down

Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)'s sense of humor Empty Re: Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo)'s sense of humor

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:03 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:like the usa has a non-confrontational policy with china and russia. i have one with you. why? because we both are superpowers. but i do have a right to protest to the UN, which, hopefully, i have just done.

i hope you saw this post before intervening:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27665-dirty-minded-friend#180428

i commented on the sense of humor of the person who posted about licking __ and Tracy's sense of humor in reposting this. In response, Tracy wanted to know how i am doing, and also how my girlfriend is doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:like the usa has a non-confrontational policy with china and russia. i have one with you. why? because we both are superpowers. but i do have a right to protest to the UN, which, hopefully, i have just done.

i commented on the sense of humor of the person who posted about licking __ and Tracy's sense of humor in reposting this. In response, Tracy wanted to know how i am doing, and also how my girlfriend is doing.

arre why you got offended? we ask each other personal questions all the time, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

arre why you got offended? we ask each other personal questions all the time, no?

Of course we do. That is why I was urging Huzefa to leave us two alone. Huzefa seems to be under the wrong impression that you are a lady and deserve to be treated as such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Of course we do. That is why I was urging Huzefa to leave us two alone. Huzefa seems to be under the wrong impression that you are a lady and deserve to be treated as such.

So, how is your girlfriend? You had said you will marry her within a year. You tracking along?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Rashmun wrote:Tracy Whitney's sense of humor makes one wonder where she was brought up. Earlier she mentioned that when she would meet some of her old friends they would discuss when was the last time they ( Tracy and her friend) had had sex. And now she gives another illustration of her sense of humor:

In my opinion even villagers will have a more sophisticated sense of humor. One wonders how Kinnera tolerates this boorishness.

rashmun, kinnamma is an unabashed, indiscriminate admirer of tracy because tracy is northindian, and she, kinnamma, in her own estimation, is a "mere" telugu.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

So, how is your girlfriend? You had said you will marry her within a year. You tracking along?

I will not be talking about her any further on this forum since I do not want her to be dragged into our fights. I don't recall commenting about your husband or ex-husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:20 pm

swapna wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Tracy Whitney's sense of humor makes one wonder where she was brought up. Earlier she mentioned that when she would meet some of her old friends they would discuss when was the last time they ( Tracy and her friend) had had sex. And now she gives another illustration of her sense of humor:

rashmun, kinnamma is an unabashed, indiscriminate admirer of tracy because tracy is northindian, and she, kinnamma, in her own estimation, is a "mere" telugu.

lol... looks like after the tamils kicked you in your teeth, you are on to licking the boots of northindians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:21 pm

swapna wrote:

Quite possible, but I think there is more to it. Kinnnera is also an unabashed, indiscriminate admirer of Bittu who happens to be a neighbor of Tracy. Tracy is hence a conduit to Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I will not be talking about her any further on this forum since I do not want her to be dragged into our fights. I don't recall commenting about your husband or ex-husband.

uff rashmun, you disappointed me today. why lie so blatantly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I don't recollect saying anything nasty about your husband or ex-husband. If I am lying then surely you should be able to provide some proof. A link to any of my posts would be helpful. Meanwhile the whole world knows that you are a chronic liar since you have been caught lying on numerous occasions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:38 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I don't recollect saying anything nasty about your husband or ex-husband. If I am lying then surely you should be able to provide some proof. A link to any of my posts would be helpful. Meanwhile the whole world knows that you are a chronic liar since you have been caught lying on numerous occasions.

you said 'commenting' first, to which I said you are lying, because you have commented on my ex... you added 'nasty' in your later post and are now demanding me to prove it with a link. What a dhakkan.

i don't recollect saying nasty things about your girlfriend either. Not sure where you are going with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:16 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

you said 'commenting' first, to which I said you are lying, because you have commented on my ex... you added 'nasty' in your later post and are now demanding me to prove it with a link. What a dhakkan.

i don't recollect saying nasty things about your girlfriend either. Not sure where you are going with this.

The explanation for this is that I do not recall commenting on your husband or ex. I specifically used the word "recall" in my earlier post to indicate I have no recollection of talking anything about him. However I am positive I have never said anything nasty about him which is what I stated in my subsequent post.

You have never said nasty things about my girlfriend in the past, this is true. But I wish to preclude the possibility of your saying anything nasty about her in the future which is why I do not wish to discuss her with you. After all, your fight with QB was pretty nasty with abuses being exchanged freely both by her and also by you. And this was someone you had known personally, and communicated privately with, for several months. Hellsangel, Impy, and bw are other posters who you had known personally not just in forums, but then you went on to have a complete breakdown in communication with all of them. And you were the one because of who petrichor stopped posting on this forum since you spread around the private information about himself ( including his identity) which he had revealed to you. Sublime was another victim of your gossip and rumor mongering and penchant to spread around private information of other posters. Some of your victims continue to be friends with you--people like Kinnera and Uppili for example--but for how long?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:32 pm

oh wow, what a leap from a leap to a leap.

anyway, you and i have never talked privately, ya? all is public, ya? so that's why i ask, just like how you ask. Whatever you say publicly is your responsibility, no? You ask me publicly about stuff people say to each other in private. Did I object?

ok i will tell you why i asked. a little birdie told me that malini iyengar is actually married w/kids. i said, IMPOSSIBLE. Rashmun is too idealistic to engage himself with a married woman. Am I right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:oh wow, what a leap from a leap to a leap.

anyway, you and i have never talked privately, ya? all is public, ya? so that's why i ask, just like how you ask. Whatever you say publicly is your responsibility, no? You ask me publicly about stuff people say to each other in private. Did I object?

ok i will tell you why i asked. a little birdie told me that malini iyengar is actually married w/kids. i said, IMPOSSIBLE. Rashmun is too idealistic to engage himself with a married woman. Am I right?

You are wrong. And you are welcome to indulge in throwing mud at me and at her. But what you just said is perhaps the reason why one after one all your friends are leaving you: QB, Hellsangel, bw, impy, petrichor, Sublime. I expect Kinnera to at least experience some revulsion for what you just said to me. Kinnera has often been telling me not to discuss anything gossipy and not even to hear any gossip. If Kinnera decides to put an end to your friendship with her she would be justified in doing so, and it would be appropriate punishment for you as well for throwing mud at other people through vicious gossip and rumor mongering.
Btw, didn't Panini Press dump you as well? You used to be seen on his facebook friends list ( which is publicly available for viewing) but are no longer to be seen on it. It seems he may have unfriended you after developing a revulsion to your fondness for telling lies, throwing mud, and indulging in rumor mongering and cheap baseless gossip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:

You are wrong. And you are welcome to indulge in throwing mud at me and at her. But what you just said is perhaps the reason why one after one all your friends are leaving you: QB, Hellsangel, bw, impy, petrichor, Sublime. I expect Kinnera to at least experience some revulsion for what you just said to me. Kinnera has often been telling me not to discuss anything gossipy and not even to hear any gossip. If Kinnera decides to put an end to your friendship with her she would be justified in doing so, and it would be appropriate punishment for you as well for throwing mud at other people through vicious gossip and rumor mongering.
Btw, didn't Panini Press dump you as well? You used to be seen on his facebook friends list ( which is publicly available for viewing) but are no longer to be seen on it. It seems he may have unfriended you after developing a revulsion to your fondness for telling lies, throwing mud, and indulging in rumor mongering and cheap baseless gossip.

Hey i was just clarifying a gossip, just like you have been doing with me for past 2 or more months. Actually, you don't even clarify, you just accuse, and you threaten. I am glad I was wrong though *phew*, coz if the info was right, at least 3 people here would be puking reading that.

Half of the people you listed above were not even my friends. I had a falling out with just one of them, and he/she knows the reason very well.

And thanks for letting me know that it was you who was sending notes to kinns. True lady that she is, she never mentioned the sender, or the content of the notes. Thanks to you, I know it now. Feeling smoldered she snubbed you? Is that why you are whining so much?

Now, since I have had enough of this nonsense, that I gossip I gossip. Let me make it clear to you. I am gossiped TO. People here gossip ALL the time. Somehow it's me who manages to find herself in all controversies, for wrong or right reasons. The biggest culprits are ... never mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:23 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Hey i was just clarifying a gossip, just like you have been doing with me for past 2 or more months. Actually, you don't even clarify, you just accuse, and you threaten. I am glad I was wrong though *phew*, coz if the info was right, at least 3 people here would be puking reading that.

Half of the people you listed above were not even my friends. I had a falling out with just one of them, and he/she knows the reason very well.

And thanks for letting me know that it was you who was sending notes to kinns. True lady that she is, she never mentioned the sender, or the content of the notes. Thanks to you, I know it now. Feeling smoldered she snubbed you? Is that why you are whining so much?

Now, since I have had enough of this nonsense, that I gossip I gossip. Let me make it clear to you. I am gossiped TO. People here gossip ALL the time. Somehow it's me who manages to find herself in all controversies, for wrong or right reasons. The biggest culprits are ... never mind.

I have never sent a single note to Kinnera but feel free to keep telling lies and keep indulging in cheap gossip. Hopefully Kinnera will take notice of your cheap behavior and do the needful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:40 pm

haha, ok. sure. you didn't send any note.

so now, tell me. why is it so important you that kinns ends her friendship with me?  how does it matter to you? why kinns?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The explanation for this is that I do not recall commenting on your husband or ex. I specifically used the word "recall" in my earlier post to indicate I have no recollection of talking anything about him. However I am positive I have never said anything nasty about him which is what I stated in my subsequent post.

You have never said nasty things about my girlfriend in the past, this is true. But I wish to preclude the possibility of your saying anything nasty about her in the future which is why I do not wish to discuss her with you. After all, your fight with QB was pretty nasty with abuses being exchanged freely both by her and also by you. And this was someone you had known personally, and communicated privately with, for several months. Hellsangel, Impy, and bw are other posters who you had known personally not just in forums, but then you went on to have a complete breakdown in communication with all of them. And you were the one because of who petrichor stopped posting on this forum since you spread around the private information about himself ( including his identity) which he had revealed to you. Sublime was another victim of your gossip and rumor mongering and penchant to spread around private information of other posters. Some of your victims continue to be friends with you--people like Kinnera and Uppili for example--but for how long?

really, tracy? please tell me honestly that  you didn't betray the trust of so many people who had, in trust and.confidence, shared private, personal information about themselves with you.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:45 pm

I didn't. 2 in the list above betrayed me actually. one by passing along my name that i had sent her in an email (luckily I had sent him/her my false name); and another by telling a lot about me to another w/o telling me about it. That other person told me it all one night, and I had a huge showdown with the one who had betrayed me.  Don't even get me started on how almost each person on that list betrayed one another.

talking about betrayal, didn't you disclose bw's age to hk on chat?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:07 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I didn't. 2 in the list above betrayed me actually. one by passing along my name that i had sent her in an email (luckily I had sent him/her my false name); and another by telling a lot about me to another w/o telling me about it. That other person told me it all one night, and I had a huge showdown with the one who had betrayed me.  Don't even get me started on how almost each person on that list betrayed one another.

isn't it difficult to remember what private  information you've revealed, and what misinformation you've spread
about whom, and to whom? is that why you have colossal fights here all the time?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:13 pm

swapna wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I didn't. 2 in the list above betrayed me actually. one by passing along my name that i had sent her in an email (luckily I had sent him/her my false name); and another by telling a lot about me to another w/o telling me about it. That other person told me it all one night, and I had a huge showdown with the one who had betrayed me.  Don't even get me started on how almost each person on that list betrayed one another.

isn't it difficult to remember what private  information you've revealed, and what misinformation you've spread
about whom, and to whom? is that why you have colossal fights here all the time?

no. that's you. the master of colossal fights is you. and here. found that thread.

https://such.forumotion.com/t4249-jeremiah-mburuburu-re-blabberwock#35167

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:31 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

yeahyeah. All others are gossipers. You're just "mildly curious". There is a telugu saying, తాను చేస్తే శ్రుంగారం. ఎదుటివాళ్ళు చేస్తే వ్యభిచా.......
Ask your telugu (current or ex or former) boyfriend to translate it for you.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:45 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
swapna wrote:

no. that's you. the master of colossal fights is you. and here. found that thread.

https://such.forumotion.com/t4249-jeremiah-mburuburu-re-blabberwock#35167

hahaha, congratulations on finding that thread! even you are not stupid enough to think that that wife-beating glutton, huzefa kapasi's purported transcription - not screen shot! - of his supposed chat session with me has any element of truth in it. even that transcription says that when i did let slip bw's age, it was inadvertently. besides, why would i be "disclosing" bw's age to anyone here who can read and add, when she has repeatedly revealed her oldest child's current age? furthermore, i didn't see myself being in a fight with kapasi in that link you've provided.

all you've done here is to reconfirm your constant need to be in one fight or another here. woman, don't you have anything better to do? like do a little work for the employer from whom you steal massive chunks of time every day?

btw, i'm glad that you posted that link for one reason: cha, refreshingly, was her usual, cheerful self. learn from her.

Last edited by michelle2 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to destroy tracy's relief that i'm done with her.)

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:32 pm

in another thread Tracy Whitney writes in a post addressed to b_A and me:

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Quite a few names you took there, and the allegations! what are you two smoking up recently? Are you two rolling this shyt up yourself, or is someone feeding BS to you? Are you done, or are you going to keep on piling up? So now, until now I thought, why respond to baseless rumors. Worst case, no one will trust me enough to talk to me off-such, and I was all right with that. But then it looks like this is picking up, and before you know it, it will become the "truth".

So now, let me list down the people you mentioned, and you tell me how I betrayed them, or gossiped about them, or caused them to leave the forum. Tell me specifically now, and give me a chance to explain, or shut the fuck, forever, up. Just saying they don't respond to me is not enough. Mention CLEARLY how I was their 'friend'.

- QB
- Hellsangel
- bw
- petrichor
- sublime
- fake telugu boyfriend

In return, I will give my version, or any interaction I had with them. And this time, I am not going to talk in cryptics. I am going to name people who are in the list above, and exactly what they did. You and they can call me a liar a dozen times, but doesn't matter, as I call you and them a liar as well. I will not name anyone else as much as I can help it. Worst case, this will provide free entertainment to readers, but I don't care. Best case, we will sort this out once and for all.

So, get started. Pick one person, and begin. I am giving you one day. After that, you lose the right to tell me anything more.

i will first say that Tracy has publicly admitted to cooking up the story about the fake telugu boyfriend:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27046-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-and-kinnera#177296

Secondly, with respect to Hellsangel, impy, bw, petrichor, and sublime it is enough to say that all of them treat Tracy like the plague. As far as they are concerned, she is chopped liver. I see no reason for giving Tracy the opportunity to present her version of what went wrong between them and her. I know that as usual Tracy will keep concocting falsehoods to try and save her skin. Tracy has been caught lying on so many occasions that it is difficult to believe anything that she says. To give an example, in her first private note to me Tracy had denied sharing Kinnera's personal photograph with anyone, but as it turned out she was lying. Even on this forum she only unequivocally accepted  that she had indeed done the wicked deed when i pointed out to her that Kinnera has informed me in a forum post that Tracy had contacted her and apologized for what she has done. Tracy had taken a break from the forum at this time (immediately after she got exposed for sharing Kinnera's photograph without Kinnera's permission) and so probably missed seeing Kinnera's post to me.

I think Kinnera's silence on this thread indicates that Tracy is in trouble in that Kinnera has probably decided to end her friendship with Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Also, Tracy has not yet responded to my query as to whether she has been dumped by Panini Press also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Also, Tracy has not yet responded to my query as to whether she has been dumped by Panini Press also.

it is interesting to note that despite all her attempts to obfuscate the issue (on the other thread), Tracy is not denying the fact that she used to be on Panini's facebook friends list but is no longer on it. I never claimed Panini dumped her. I only speculated that he may have unfriended her which would be akin to dumping her. It is of course possible that she unfriended him (possibly after he reprimanded her for indulging in cheap  gossip and lies, baseless rumor mongering, and mud flinging).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down