Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me with my problem

+3
b_A
Kris
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Help me with my problem Empty Help me with my problem

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:52 pm

...I am super good in convincingly lying about my own information - of course, with no intended harm to others. Now I notice all my relatives and friends - who are used to my fake ID/information for 15 years - are tagging old and new photos on FB with my fake name, address me by my fake name to the extent a couple of my cousins and aunts asked me about my age....and I thot ....holy shytt... They even think I am in some kind of an IT job bcz I discuss with them about their work and I know some biggies in IT industry (including their own big bosses).

I should have become a politician - what do you all think ? Perhaps Wall Street Looting?

P.S. No... I dont share anyone's picture or info about anyone from SuCH (not that I remember much or care to).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Help me with my problem Empty Re: Help me with my problem

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:58 pm

you are going through some sort of identity crisis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:19 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:you are going through some sort of identity crisis.

This is no crisis. There is simply no identity. I am becoming a HAL, R2D2, C3PO, etc..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...I am super good in convincingly lying about my own information - of course, with no intended harm to others. Now I notice all my relatives and friends - who are used to my fake ID/information for 15 years - are tagging old and new photos on FB with my fake name, address me by my fake name to the extent a couple of my cousins and aunts asked me about my age....and I thot ....holy shytt...  They even think I am in some kind of an IT job bcz I discuss with them about their work and I know some biggies in IT industry (including their own big bosses).

I should have become a politician - what do you all think ?
>>>The easiest solution is to change yourself to suit the fake id's personality. I can't pull off a fake id scenario because I will likely forget what I am supposed to be in very short order. I remember giving the name Bob as a joke at a restaurant once and when they called out the name, I forgot that was supposed to be me. I had to be reminded by someone else of it. I have tried the 'doctor on call' routine too, but didn't get me anywhere in terms of being seated. That's pretty much the extent of trying to create alternative personas. I am doomed to live the life I was given.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:22 pm

...I am super good in convincingly lying about my own information - of course, with no intended harm to others. Now I notice all my relatives and friends - who are used to my fake ID/information for 15 years - are tagging old and new photos on FB with my fake name, address me by my fake name to the extent a couple of my cousins and aunts asked me about my age....and I thot ....holy shytt... They even think I am in some kind of an IT job bcz I discuss with them about their work and I know some biggies in IT industry (including their own big bosses).

I should have become a politician - what do you all think ? Perhaps Wall Street Looting?

P.S. No... I dont share anyone's picture or info about anyone from SuCH (not that I remember much or care to).

So, you are convinced that BK has leaked your real info and taking steps to contain the damage. Good!

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:36 pm

b_A wrote:

...I am super good in convincingly lying about my own information - of course, with no intended harm to others. Now I notice all my relatives and friends - who are used to my fake ID/information for 15 years - are tagging old and new photos on FB with my fake name, address me by my fake name to the extent a couple of my cousins and aunts asked me about my age....and I thot ....holy shytt...  They even think I am in some kind of an IT job bcz I discuss with them about their work and I know some biggies in IT industry (including their own big bosses).

So, you are convinced that BK has leaked your real info and taking steps to contain the damage. Good!

Naww... This id I created some 15 years ago as I did not trust the net (at a time when I was a computer super nerd). I dug through many many geocities pages and picked one that fit close to my profile in terms of age, personality, family, geographic location and professional comfort level. In fact, I chatted with my wife as THAT character for a few months and she had no clue. Tested and tried I picked my email ID and the entire persona. Of course, I never changed it - no matter what changes happened in my real life.

I used to be fond of KGB, CIA, Mossad, etc...and read stories/novels about them all the time. I believe in the adage "a secret can be kept among three people only if two are dead" think it was hoover who said it. So I assume that everyone knows about my real life and that factor was taken into account in my dealings long long back...

Just 2 days back, there was a marriage in India - and I heard they were all talking about me using fake name/info throughout, and it showed up on pics and tags as well. Hence, my small consternation.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:01 pm

b_A wrote:

I don't know Upps' name, his degree, or his place of work. I only have a high level idea of it. OTOH, Hellsangel told me he knows upps' real name (that he learned from impedimenta) and place of employment. I didn't ask him what it was, so I don't know if he really knew it or if he was bluffing. He also told me some other personal information of upps that he claimed impedimenta had told him and asked me if it was true. I was upset that impedimenta could such a thing, and didn't corroborate or deny any of it. I later warned upps that he should not tell anything personal to impedimenta coz she tells everything to others. I didn't tell him then who this 'others' was then, but guess it's all right to be open now. Similar information about Max's and Petri's wife/marriage were supposedly shared by impedimenta to Hellsangel and then to me. At the time I believed Hellsangel, but now I think he could have been lying to me about impedimenta's involvement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

I don't know Upps' name, his degree, or his place of work. I only have a high level idea of it. OTOH, Hellsangel told me he knows upps' real name (that he learned from impedimenta) and place of employment. I didn't ask him what it was, so I don't know if he really knew it or if he was bluffing.  He also told me some other personal information of upps that he claimed impedimenta had told him and asked me if it was true. I was upset that impedimenta could such a thing, and didn't corroborate or deny any of it. I later warned upps that he should not tell anything personal to impedimenta coz she tells everything to others. I didn't tell him then who this 'others' was then, but guess it's all right to be open now. Similar information about Max's and Petri's wife/marriage were supposedly shared by impedimenta to Hellsangel and then to me. At the time I believed Hellsangel, but now I think he could have been lying to me about impedimenta's involvement.

It is in fact Tracy who is guilty of sharing details of Uppili's personal and professional life with others including where he works and now she is trying to pass the buck to another poster like she usually does. Tracy Whitney, are you ever able to look at yourself in the mirror, you cunning and rotten rascal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:25 am

Just realized something. I don't know real names of many of my cousins or their kids. That's coz all of us had nicknames, and rarely knew 'school waala name'. To the point that in my generation some of the younger cousins named their kids the same formal names as their older cousins or their kids, coz they didn't even know it.

So ya, say 20 years down the line if one of them decides to keep some other name on their Facebook (or whatever is trending) or email, the others wouldn't know any better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:29 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

I don't know Upps' name, his degree, or his place of work. I only have a high level idea of it. OTOH, Hellsangel told me he knows upps' real name (that he learned from impedimenta) and place of employment. I didn't ask him what it was, so I don't know if he really knew it or if he was bluffing.  He also told me some other personal information of upps that he claimed impedimenta had told him and asked me if it was true. I was upset that impedimenta could such a thing, and didn't corroborate or deny any of it. I later warned upps that he should not tell anything personal to impedimenta coz she tells everything to others. I didn't tell him then who this 'others' was then, but guess it's all right to be open now. Similar information about Max's and Petri's wife/marriage were supposedly shared by impedimenta to Hellsangel and then to me. At the time I believed Hellsangel, but now I think he could have been lying to me about impedimenta's involvement.

It is in fact Tracy who is guilty of sharing details of Uppili's personal and professional life with others including where he works and now she is trying to pass the buck to another poster like she usually does. Tracy Whitney, are you ever able to look at yourself in the mirror, you cunning and rotten rascal?

Tracy Whitney has met Marathadi Saamiyaar ( Uppili the Poopili) in person. And Saamiyaar is bitterly regretting his decision to meet her now. The reason? It has now come to the attention of Saamiyaar that his privacy and identity have been compromised. Even his place or work are known to many people now. If he dares to fight on the forum with someone who knows his private details then who knows what might happen ?
Saamiyaar has confronted Tracy and asked her whether she is responsible for the compromise of his privacy ( many people in the loop know she is the one responsible). She is denying everything and putting the blame on Impy and HA ( primarily Impy). Those in the loop know that Tracy is lying again like the third rate liar she is.

Not too long ago Tracy was telling Impy on the forum that it was Impy's friends who betrayed her. According to Tracy Impy's friends had succeeded in creating a wedge between Impy and her even though she remained Impy's well wisher. But as it turns out Impy's friends were spot on in their assessment of Tracy Whitney--the cunning and rotten rascal who specializes in backstabbing others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:43 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Just realized something. I don't know real names of many of my cousins or their kids. That's coz all of us had nicknames, and rarely knew 'school waala name'. To the point that in my generation some of the younger cousins named their kids the same formal names as their older cousins or their kids, coz they didn't even know it.

So ya, say 20 years down the line if one of them decides to keep some other name on their Facebook (or whatever is trending) or email, the others wouldn't know any better.

oh, and some of the names were legit names, not pinky, babli, bunty. When the kids were born, they would be called by some name. By the time they got enrolled in school, parents would have decided on a 'better' name, but whatever name was used at home would stick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:27 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

I did not realize that I am THAT famous, popular, and important personality. Yeah.... everything I say may be true or false, and remember there are SEVEN people who exist like me...Oh, I have met some 4 or 5 from Sulekha/SuCH.... over the long haul....since they were all women I assume anyone could have revealed info about me the next day.... I blame it all on Karna.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:27 am

Thanks for outing that you're a pathological liar and your opinions and statements can't be taken legitimately

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:58 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Thanks for outing that you're a pathological liar and your opinions and statements can't be taken legitimately

Hello.... I may be a liar but I am no idiot (at least to the extent you think)......Razz who do you think tells everything truthfully here in the open net forum ? BTW< who asked you to take anything I say seriously and who said I take everything you say seriously ?....Smile)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 am

It's always smart not to have the public profile name (FB, email and other) the same as your legal name.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:13 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
I later warned upps that he should not tell anything personal...
you can't stop sam (samiyar); he shares info about himself with women to just such an extent that they'll trust him, and feel free to discuss their favourite underwear and the sizes they wear, when he raises that subject in conversation.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
I later warned upps that he should not tell anything personal...
you can't stop sam (samiyar); he shares info about himself with women to just such an extent that they'll trust him, and feel free to discuss their favourite underwear and the sizes they wear, when he raises that subject in conversation.

Yeah.....and also I never fully trust whatever brand and size they claim to wear...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:21 am

Kinnera wrote:It's always smart not to have the public profile name (FB, email and other) the same as your legal name.

And before Rashmun spins another one, for the record, I don't know it. lol. And I will not even want to know it now.

2 months ago this same rashmun was accusing that I am responsible for "compromising" the private info of bittu. My biggest insecurity was how will I make people trust me if they didn't want to, especially bittu and you. Luckily, neither of you suspected me. Now, in their eagerness to malign my name with bittu, they themselves ended up claiming that they found the info themselves. *phew*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:24 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:It's always smart not to have the public profile name (FB, email and other) the same as your legal name.

And before Rashmun spins another one, for the record, I don't know it. lol. And I will not even want to know it now.

2 months ago this same rashmun was accusing that I am responsible for "compromising" the private info of bittu. My biggest insecurity was how will I make people trust me if they didn't want to, especially bittu and you. Luckily, neither of you suspected me. Now, in their eagerness to malign my name with bittu, they themselves ended up claiming that they found the info themselves. *phew*

Let me malign you further by saying you have shared private details of Kinnera's marriage and husband with others. This was something Kinnera had shared only with you and Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:26 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Let me malign you further by saying you have shared private details of Kinnera's marriage and husband with others. This was something Kinnera had shared only with you and Bittu.

your services are needed elsewhere. diggy is going to be in jail soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:27 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Would you like me to reveal in public what you shared about Kinnera's marriage and husband with others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:29 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Would you like me to reveal in public what you shared about Kinnera's marriage and husband with others?

what position did Hellsangel have on you today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

and so the creepy bastard shared it with you and others saying that tracy shared it with him. right? The most unscrupulous of the lot is that creep and y'all who listen to his gossip and spreading it.

Bittu and I have been chatting with Tracy for a loong time. She chats with us more than she chats with anyone else here. Has any personal info or pic of anyone come out of both bittu and me? none! so there you go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:31 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Why are you changing the topic? Are you scared that Kinnera could turn against you if I revealed the private details about her marriage and husband which you were happily sharing with others ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:36 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Why are you changing the topic? Are you scared that Kinnera could turn against you if I revealed the private details about her marriage and husband which you were happily sharing with others ?

it doesn't matter whatever shyt you post, coz it will be shyt. It will just hurt a poster for no reason, and in turn it will hurt many other posters. You guys have been posting shyt about me as well. I can take it. I would not subject a friend through it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:38 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

it doesn't matter whatever shyt you post, coz it will be shyt. It will just hurt a poster for no reason, and in turn it will hurt many other posters. You guys have been posting shyt about me as well. I can take it. I would not subject a friend through it.

Good to know that you don't want your friend to experience the shock of how you betrayed her. Because she would know I am telling the truth ( even though she may deny it publicly to cover her ass).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:45 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

so ya, glad my name got cleared there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:47 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

You did share private details about Bittu with others as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:47 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Lemme know if you would like me to reveal in public the details about Bittu that you shared with others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:51 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Lemme know if you would like me to reveal in public the details about Bittu that you shared with others.

oh really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:52 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

oh really?

What happened? Shitting in your pants now? Will Bittu give you the leather belt treatment if he reads what all you have been sharing about him with others?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:52 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Good to know  that you don't want your friend to experience the shock of how you betrayed her. Because she would know I am telling the truth ( even though she may deny it publicly to cover her ass).

even i don't want to know. instinctively i feel it is horrible tw shared kinns' marital-affairs details with HA. but i am no one to judge her because, Help me with my problem Laugh10, even i am guilty of the same crime she is of, and as is it transpires, impy is guilty of too. in my world such things are actually trivial. what sort of a person you are is more important to me. impy does social work and with alacrity lent a helping hand to smitasamm (she shot up up up in my esteem). tw is even better - she is HOT and pigeon-chested and buck-kneed just the way i like women to be. so you know - different strokes for different people.

Last edited by madrasi_idiot on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:54 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

oh really?

What happened? Shitting in your pants now? Will Bittu give you the leather belt treatment if he reads what all you have been sharing about him with others?

haha. don't forget to take your master's permission before you post anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

oh really?

I have no master. In contrast, you do have a master and his name is Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:01 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

oh really?

your new master aka Hellsangel. Before you do anything even remotely stupid, do check with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:03 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

oh really?

your new master aka Hellsangel. Before you do anything even remotely stupid, do check with him.

Your relationship with Bittu is a master-slave relationship because he has bought you with his gifts. In contrast my relations with HA are that of a friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:04 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Your relationship with Bittu is a master-slave relationship because he has bought you with his gifts. In contrast my relations with HA are that of a friend.

your new friend aka Hellsangel. Before you do anything even remotely stupid, do check with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:06 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

your new friend aka Hellsangel. Before you do anything even remotely stupid, do check with him.

Why are you asking me to check with him if you have nothing to hide? You should be encouraging me to post whatever details about Bittu that you had shared with others and that I know now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:07 am

good going rashmun. you are making my last day of participation immensely enjoyable. lots of love. btw, who is being lulled into complacency in this thread? if it is bittu i think you have lulled him a bit too much. he might be dead. check with a doc. or is it uppili? who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:08 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Why are you asking me to check with him if you have nothing to hide? You should be encouraging me to post whatever details about Bittu that you had shared with others and that I know now.

nope. i prefer to keep my friends out of controversies, and ideally you should too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:10 am

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

POST. DON'T SEEK PERMISSION. POST KINNS AND BITTU DETAILS. ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW. don't wriggle out now on some excuse or other. I DARE YOU TO POST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:13 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

POST. DON'T SEEK PERMISSION. POST KINNS AND BITTU DETAILS. ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW. don't wriggle out now on some excuse or other. I DARE YOU TO POST.

Let Tracy challenge me to post details of Kinnera's marriage and husband and also details about Bittu ( all of which only Tracy, Bittu and Kinnera had shared with each other) and I will do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:20 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Let Tracy challenge me to post details of Kinnera's marriage and husband and also details about Bittu ( all of which only Tracy, Bittu and Kinnera had shared with each other) and I will do so.
 tracy won't challenge you because she is shit scared of you by now. now post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:23 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

I can't. Not unless she challenges me. There is a delicate power game going on and I have to play by the rules of the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:24 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I can't. Not unless she challenges me.* There is a delicate power game going on and I have to play by the rules of the game.

*or unless she posts private information about another poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:25 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

I can't. Not unless she challenges me.* There is a delicate power game going on and I have to play by the rules of the game.

*or unless she posts private information about another poster.

Which poster is HA worried about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:32 am

Nice blackmailing! Racchu, Just as your master has fed cock and bull stories about us with you, he gossiped about others with tracy. Probably hard ammunition. I think she's just warning you that all that dirt is going to come out and unfortunately many other posters will be dragged into this. I know you love that. But, it's not going to be good to your master or fair to the other posters.Tell your master to think before acting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:35 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

With respect to Kinnera: Kinnera had told Tracy and Bittu that she was hoping against hope that her engagement  to her present husband would be called off because of dowry issues. Further her present husband had broken an engagement earlier because of the exact same reason. These facts were disclosed by Kinnera only to Tracy and Bittu and nobody else. I thought about whether it is appropriate to post what I am posting now and after some reflection my conscience said yes it's ok because of an earlier post in this thread of Tracy in which she does the thing she specializes in now: backstabbing Impy ( and to a lesser extent HA) through lies with the objective of saving her own fat ass.

I am withholding my information about Bittu for now because that is my trump card against Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:40 am

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

With respect to Kinnera: Kinnera had told Tracy and Bittu that she was hoping against hope that her engagement  to her present husband would be called off because of dowry issues. Further her present husband had broken an engagement earlier because of the exact same reason. These facts were disclosed by Kinnera only to Tracy and Bittu and nobody else. I thought about whether it is appropriate to post what I am posting now and after some reflection my conscience said yes it's ok because of an earlier post in this thread of Tracy in which she does the thing she specializes in now: backstabbing Impy ( and to a lesser extent HA) through lies with the objective of saving her own fat ass.

I am withholding my information about Bittu for now because that is my trump card against Tracy.

wth. what nonsense. Hellsangel better come right now and deny all this. I am giving him a 24 hour warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:42 am

Dear Kinnera and Beatrix Kiddo,

Instead of posting stupid and ineffective responses to Doucheman's posts, I have a better idea for what you can do. Get his home address, go to his door, ring the bell, before he opens the door, turn around, drop your pants and panties, and take the murgi pose. When he opens the door and sees you in that pose, he will do the same thing in the real world, that he is doing here in this virtual world: throw shit at your exposed asses!

What is wrong with you guys? How difficult is it to exercise some self control and resist responding to the nonsense that Doucheman dishes out here all day? You run to his posts like flies run to shit. If you had even a little bit of common sense, you wouldn't even open his posts. Do that for two days, and by day three, the bastid will STFU by himself because he is getting no attention and reactions. Why is this hard to understand? Is this rocket science? Or is it because you two are women and so merely keeping quiet is indeed as difficult as rocket science for you?

Kind regards.

S P

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next