Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help me with my problem

+3
b_A
Kris
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Help me with my problem - Page 2 Empty Re: Help me with my problem

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:47 am

SomeProfile wrote:Dear Kinnera and Beatrix Kiddo,

What is wrong with you guys? How difficult is it to exercise some self control and resist responding to the nonsense that Doucheman dishes out here all day? You run to his posts like flies run to shit. If you had even a little bit of common sense, you wouldn't even open his posts. Do that for two days, and by day three, the bastid will STFU by himself because he is getting no attention and reactions. Why is this hard to understand? Is this rocket science? Or is it because you two are women and so merely keeping quiet is indeed as difficult as rocket science for you?

Kind regards.

S P

What makes you think that will work, coz I have tried that often for months. He and HA are determined to create trouble, can't you see that? He would have posted all this no matter what I did. Series of lies, allegations, one after another. This would have gone on no matter how i replied.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:50 am

SomeProfile wrote:Dear Kinnera and Beatrix Kiddo, ...turn around, drop your pants and panties, and take the murgi pose.
S P
that's the scariest advice i've read in a long time.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:55 am

Instead of posting stupid and ineffective responses to Doucheman's posts, I have a better idea for what you can do. Get his home address, go to his door, ring the bell, before he opens the door, turn around, drop your pants and panties, and take the murgi pose. When he opens the door and sees you in that pose, he will do the same thing in the real world, that he is doing here in this virtual world: throw shit at your exposed asses!

What is wrong with you guys? How difficult is it to exercise some self control and resist responding to the nonsense that Doucheman dishes out here all day? You run to his posts like flies run to shit. If you had even a little bit of common sense, you wouldn't even open his posts. Do that for two days, and by day three, the bastid will STFU by himself because he is getting no attention and reactions. Why is this hard to understand? Is this rocket science? Or is it because you two are women and so merely keeping quiet is indeed as difficult as rocket science for you?

Kind regards.

S P

"Physician, Heal Thyself". Your advice would have been a lot more credible if you would have put me on ignore, instead of going around claiming my mother has been raped and pimped ( as you did in an earlier thread).

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:02 pm

Thank god! I was waiting for this.

Here you go, Doggy Doucheman! Run after this ball, now. Bow bow quickly!

https://such.forumotion.com/t1190-feel-sorry-for-rashmun-s-mom

I am not keeping count, but I think by now Doucheman has gone around posting that his mom was raped and pimped more often than anyone else ever did.  clap

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:04 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Thank god! I was waiting for this.

Piggy Some Poopile's credibility demolished. He himself gives the thread where he was claiming my mother has been raped and pimped and in that same thread he had expressed regret for what he has said in the OP. Mission accomplished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:07 pm

SomeProfile wrote:Thank god! I was waiting for this.

I am not keeping count, but I think by now Doucheman has gone around posting that his mom was raped and pimped more often than anyone else ever did.  clap

Hey Piggy, I have also been saying YOU were the one who were claiming my mother has been raped and pimped. These abuses have zero effect on me due to my stay in boarding school but I am sure other posters here must be shocked to discover that we have a piggy in our midst who loves to wallow in mud and filth and his name is Some Poopile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:08 pm

nice story there, Racchu. You and your master thought that dowry is a nice issue to spin around because i am a telugu? lol!

Anyway, i resist not to get sucked in. Take care!

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Kind regards.

S P

What makes you think that will work, coz I have tried that often for months. He and HA are determined to create trouble, can't you see that? He would have posted all this no matter what I did. Series of lies, allegations, one after another. This would have gone on no matter how i replied.

This is indeed rocket science for you, isn't it? Let me spell this out for you:

Scenario 1: Doucheman is ignored. He posts a 100 posts full of shit. No. of shitty posts = 100; No. of people covered in shit = 1 (Doucheman alone!)

Scenario 2: Doucheman is not ignored. He posts 100 shitty posts. You reply to 50 of those. Kinnera replies to 25 of those. No. of shitty posts = 175; No. of people covered in shit = 3.

Please note that in both scenario 1 and scenario 2, no. of shitty posts by Doucheman is the same. But scenario 2 is much worse than scenario 1. In reality, the number of shitty posts by Doucheman will be greater in scenario 2 than in scenario 1. Why? Because he will reply to each of the 75 responses he gets from Kinnera and you. So, the total no. of shitty posts in scenario 2 will zoom up to 250. This is assuming that you guys don't reply to his replies and keep the thread going. Scenario 2 is indeed much worse.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:11 pm

Kinnera wrote:nice story there, Racchu. You and your master thought that dowry is a nice issue to spin around because i am a telugu? lol!

Anyway, i resist not to get sucked in. Take care!

I feel sorry for Kinamma. She kept sticking out her neck for Tracy until ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:14 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Kind regards.

S P

This is indeed rocket science for you, isn't it? Let me spell this out for you:

Scenario 1: Doucheman is ignored. He posts a 100 posts full of shit. No. of shitty posts = 100; No. of people covered in shit = 1 (Doucheman alone!)

Scenario 2: Doucheman is not ignored. He posts 100 shitty posts. You reply to 50 of those. Kinnera replies to 25 of those. No. of shitty posts = 175; No. of people covered in shit = 3.

Please note that in both scenario 1 and scenario 2, no. of shitty posts by Doucheman is the same. But scenario 2 is much worse than scenario 1. In reality, the number of shitty posts by Doucheman will be greater in scenario 2 than in scenario 1. Why? Because he will reply to each of the 75 responses he gets from Kinnera and you. So, the total no. of shitty posts in scenario 2 will zoom up to 250. This is assuming that you guys don't reply to his replies and keep the thread going. Scenario 2 is indeed much worse.

Hey Piggy, Why did you not put me on ignore, instead of making the claim that my mother has been raped and pimped?

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Mission accomplished. Another Doucheman trolling has been successfully hijacked!  bounce

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:18 pm

Instead of posting stupid and ineffective responses to Doucheman's posts, I have a better idea for what you can do. Get his home address, go to his door, ring the bell, before he opens the door, turn around, drop your pants and panties, and take the murgi pose. When he opens the door and sees you in that pose, he will do the same thing in the real world, that he is doing here in this virtual world: throw shit at your exposed asses!

Kind regards.

S P
SP, there are different reasons for me. one slimy bastard called HA is being called out (mummun is already a declared bastard). another slimy bastard is bw. both have deliberately not stepped in. the third slimy bastard is impy but i regard her for reasons i have stated upthread. the fourth slimy bastard is tw -- but let me hear more in this thread. let us wash all dirty linen in this thread. i am not quitting such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:26 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

Kind regards.

S P
SP, there are different reasons for me. one slimy bastard called HA is being called out (mummun is already a declared bastard). another slimy bastard is bw. both have deliberately not stepped in. the third slimy bastard is impy but i regard her for reasons i have stated upthread. the fourth slimy bastard is tw -- but let me hear more in this thread. let us wash all dirty linen in this thread. i am not quitting such.

I am glad the scales have fallen from your eyes and you have removed Tracy from the pedestal where you had placed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Kind regards.

S P

I am glad the scales have fallen from your eyes and you have removed Tracy from the pedestal where you had placed her.

but i do consider you an idiot and that opinion will not change. i hope you are comfortable with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:50 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Kind regards.

S P

but i do consider you an idiot and that opinion will not change. i hope you are comfortable with it.

I am confident that your anger at me is only temporarary. After all you and I have known each other for 16 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:51 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Kind regards.

S P

an idiot's opinion that someone else is an idiot doesn't count.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:03 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:

Kind regards.

S P

i forgot to include myself as a slimy bastard! anyway, such things are trivial. gossiping is part of human nature. what's important is what kind of a person you are in real life. i know zilch about most of the people listed above (save impy to some extent and me). i am a good man. this is my contribution to change the world for a better place: (exhibit in american museum of natural history, nyc; i am standing with the "indian youth against racism" placard)

Help me with my problem - Page 2 19599410

bye such. time for a reprise:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:15 am

Nice picture. Thanks for sharing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
 POST. DON'T SEEK PERMISSION. POST KINNS AND BITTU DETAILS. ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW. don't wriggle out now on some excuse or other. I DARE YOU TO POST.

Let Tracy challenge me to post details of Kinnera's marriage and husband and also details about Bittu ( all of which only Tracy, Bittu and Kinnera had shared with each other) and I will do so.
 tracy won't challenge you because she is shit scared of you by now. now post.

With respect to Kinnera: Kinnera had told Tracy and Bittu that she was hoping against hope that her engagement  to her present husband would be called off because of dowry issues. Further her present husband had broken an engagement earlier because of the exact same reason. These facts were disclosed by Kinnera only to Tracy and Bittu and nobody else. I thought about whether it is appropriate to post what I am posting now and after some reflection my conscience said yes it's ok because of an earlier post in this thread of Tracy in which she does the thing she specializes in now: backstabbing Impy ( and to a lesser extent HA) through lies with the objective of saving her own fat ass.

I am withholding my information about Bittu for now because that is my trump card against Tracy.

wth. what nonsense. Hellsangel better come right now and deny all this. I am giving him a 24 hour warning.

*bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:56 am

chutiya #1 wrote:
Help me with my problem - Page 2 19599410

my school friend sent me this link today on whatsapp: http://www.mumbaimirror.com/others/sunday-read/Americas-Desi-history/articleshow/45162432.cms

the irony is that i am not an indian american. also i guess this is a travelling exhibit for earlier it was in american museum of natural history, nyc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2