Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

congrats laxman!!

3 posters

Go down

congrats laxman!! Empty congrats laxman!!

Post by Another Brick Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:17 pm

[ sar.casm font size 10]

for scoring a princely total of two from seven! you played one complete over and one extra delivery! our crisis man!!!! our go-to man!!!! our you-are-losing-then-i-will-bat-my-guts-out man!!!!!!!!! go laxman!!!!

since you played one comblete wover, wowwar chief selector, mr srikanth from the Madras Mafia, will keep selecting you for the next two years. go laxman!!!!!!!!!!! let your son play along with you.

[/sar.casm]

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

congrats laxman!! Empty Re: congrats laxman!!

Post by The Absolute Zero Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:38 pm

I second this too. These guys made themselves asses before the country. Any given day I could have hit a decent Phipty and batted better. Puffed egos and IPL destroyed these guys.

Onething is good - IPL is removing the cricket craze from desh. That way kids will do better in school than watch TV. Jai ho IPL.

BTW does anyone knows the highest score by Laxman in IPL? Could it be 22, just by any chance?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Congrats 10Ducker:

On your brilliant knock. You will be criticized for not scoring THE century. They dont understand you cannot score a century in every test or every series or every year or even every decade.

We know you are saving your 100 for the Indian fans on the Indian sooil against Bangladesh - promoting the international relations.

Great batting 10Decker. We salute you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down