Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lest we forget Rashmun

3 posters

Go down

Lest we forget Rashmun  Empty Lest we forget Rashmun

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:19 am

"Former UPA minister Krishna Tirath joins BJP" ....
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Former-UPA-minister-Krishna-Tirath-joins-BJP/articleshow/45938329.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Lest we forget Rashmun  Empty Re: Lest we forget Rashmun

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:41 am

BJP should take scoundrels from other parties and make them irrelevant in the party. Otherwise, this greedy scoundrels will join and cause problem for the party at its worst moment.

I dont like Kian Bedi to be made a star right after joining - with no political experience, established party role or has won any elections till now. Forcing established MPs to attend HER Tea Party and her authoritarian way in calling counselors and discussing delhi issues as though she is already Delhi CM is not good.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote: Forcing established MPs to attend kiran bedi Tea Party and her authoritarian way in calling counselors and discussing delhi issues as though she is already Delhi CM is not good.
Agreed.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:36 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:BJP should take scoundrels from other parties and make them irrelevant in the party. Otherwise, this greedy scoundrels will join and cause problem for the party at its worst moment.

I dont like Kian Bedi to be made a star right after joining - with no political experience, established party role or has won any elections till now. Forcing established MPs to attend HER Tea Party and her authoritarian way in calling counselors and discussing delhi issues as though she is already Delhi CM is not good.
The AAP seems to have many journalists in its bag. Not sure how this happened. So it is a challenge.

Given the situation it might be too little, too late. I appreciate the courage of Kiran Bedi to step in so 
late into the mine field, knowing fully well that she might not succeed.  I do hope she is given a proper post in central government (something like Police reforms) if this does not work out. She can do some good for the country.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down