Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31

Go down

Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31 Empty Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31

Post by FluteHolder Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:39 am

Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31 Hangout-main-eflyer1

http://isha.sadhguru.org/guru-purnima/live2015

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31 Empty Re: Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:46 am

6.15 IST

Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31 Qe6gu10
Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31 Qe6gu10

Back to top Go down

Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31 Empty Re: Guru Purnima: The Day of Liberation: Google Hangout with Sadhguru - July 31

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:14 am

6.45 pm IST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:26 am

6.55 pm IST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:30 am

7.00 pm IST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:42 am

20 attempts and could not find link to join the THE THE hangout (i'm logged in through google).

i need a beer...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:43 am

fh where's the guru purnima hangout linku?

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:45 am

http://isha.sadhguru.org/guru-purnima/live2015

It is working fine for me. no issues.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:54 am

FluteHolder wrote:http://isha.sadhguru.org/guru-purnima/live2015

It is working fine for me. no issues.

hmmmmmmmm

must have been the beer then.

let me get another one.

WHAT'S ROCKIN HERE BITCHES? LET'S HAVE A DRUNKEN BRAWL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down