Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

our political opponents are in terrific confucion

2 posters

Go down

our political opponents are in terrific confucion Empty our political opponents are in terrific confucion

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:22 am

tamilnadu industries minister giving a speech at international investors forum:

http://w.webms.org/m/YRBc8AMP.webm

wonder if he's an iyer, must be, with a name like madhavan. he surely recites amma bhajana like a tirupathi puja.

pure gold

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

our political opponents are in terrific confucion Empty Re: our political opponents are in terrific confucion

Post by seven Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:47 am

I hon nestly believe someone tried to mimic a South Indian minister hahaha hyperbole n a half. 

All possible words that end in tion scrambled to fit in a 10 second audio lolololl

seven

Back to top Go down

our political opponents are in terrific confucion Empty Re: our political opponents are in terrific confucion

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:53 am

seven wrote:I hon nestly believe someone tried to mimic a South Indian minister hahaha hyperbole n a half. 

All possible words that end in tion scrambled to fit in a 10 second audio lolololl

it was an amazing clip, imo and I hear it's actually real

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:01 am

So hahahaha it's cute when people talk with heavy native accent with such confidence. I totally love that in anyone. 

There's this guy from Orissa on the radio. Some kind of yoga instructor. When his show is on, I want it to never end. I want to listen to him talk n talk. 

South Indian guy's accent on this clip isn't my fav but I like that he's totally focused on what he wants to say n not so worried about the accent or the comical this tion n that tion brings about. 

This is a reminder for me to be myself. Always. Even when I'm not funny.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down