Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAKING NEWS - blasts at brussels metro

+6
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MaxEntropy_Man
southindian
Propagandhi711
Hellsangel
ashdoc
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BRAKING NEWS - blasts at brussels metro - Page 2 Empty Re: BRAKING NEWS - blasts at brussels metro

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:
brie wrote:armed gunmen conducted twin blasts at brussels metro station. they were atheists for we are informed that terrorists have no religion. please do not hate islam for it has nothing to do with it.

in a way, it's isis that made me more considerate towards islam in general. before that, I too used to associate terrorism with islam, and blame it on the religion, quran, whatever. but seeing isis craziness, it's so extreme, that you do sit back and think, knowing people you do know around you, 'islam can't be this bad'. I hope isis is what makes rest of the muslims and slightly more moderate countries denounce the fanatics among themselves more vociferously and fight it, something they have not been doing for decades.

hate how trump gets to say I told u... one bad thing leading to another worse thing.
Whether Trump said it or not, this was inevitable. It was bound to happen. And more are yet to come...all the bomb blasts, mass shootings, molestation and rapes of women, etc

The way the libbies allowed the influx, possibly to increase the vote banks (as is the case of bangladeshi immigrants in india), this was to happen. And whether inborn or immigrants, muslims cannot integrate with the main stream and  they blame the 'alienation' to these acts of terror. they blame the country that housed them. So this problem is not going to go away for generations to come. It's only going to get worse. 

The libbies started that already:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-brussels-attacks-are-more-about-the-failures-of-belgium-than-a-global-isis-plot-a6945761.html

"There are the usual factors – unemployment, discrimination, split-identities  – which explain the alienation of young Muslims in other European countries." yada, yada...blame everything and everyone but the perpetrators and the common factor: their religion.

earlier in the thread you made claim that obama did not call the perpetrators of the french attack terrorists and i showed you to be flat out wrong. will you have the decency to admit you were wrong?
That isn't by Fox news, btw. Ask CNN and Ted Cruz who made the statement on CNN.

Back to top Go down

BRAKING NEWS - blasts at brussels metro - Page 2 Empty Re: BRAKING NEWS - blasts at brussels metro

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:11 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/obama-leaves-islam-out-of-paris-terror-statement/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:18 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:
brie wrote:armed gunmen conducted twin blasts at brussels metro station. they were atheists for we are informed that terrorists have no religion. please do not hate islam for it has nothing to do with it.

in a way, it's isis that made me more considerate towards islam in general. before that, I too used to associate terrorism with islam, and blame it on the religion, quran, whatever. but seeing isis craziness, it's so extreme, that you do sit back and think, knowing people you do know around you, 'islam can't be this bad'. I hope isis is what makes rest of the muslims and slightly more moderate countries denounce the fanatics among themselves more vociferously and fight it, something they have not been doing for decades.

hate how trump gets to say I told u... one bad thing leading to another worse thing.
Whether Trump said it or not, this was inevitable. It was bound to happen. And more are yet to come...all the bomb blasts, mass shootings, molestation and rapes of women, etc

The way the libbies allowed the influx, possibly to increase the vote banks (as is the case of bangladeshi immigrants in india), this was to happen. And whether inborn or immigrants, muslims cannot integrate with the main stream and  they blame the 'alienation' to these acts of terror. they blame the country that housed them. So this problem is not going to go away for generations to come. It's only going to get worse. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-brussels-attacks-are-more-about-the-failures-of-belgium-than-a-global-isis-plot-a6945761.html

"There are the usual factors – unemployment, discrimination, split-identities  – which explain the alienation of young Muslims in other European countries." yada, yada...blame everything and everyone but the perpetrators and the common factor: their religion.

that wasn't my point. he was saying it the loudest, and he can say now he was right. Still doesn't mean he and his solutions to the problem are the right ones. Still doesn't mean that people should go voting for him. But he sure will spin it that way.

the man who incites his people to fight, and then says - 'I will try but I won't be able to stop them coz they are so angry', that kind of leader may not be the best answer to any world problem, definitely not a sensitive and volatile problem like this one. we need someone way more shrewd than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:21 pm

Hellsangel wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/obama-leaves-islam-out-of-paris-terror-statement/

there's a delicious analogy with the NRA's favorite second amendment defense here. i am sure you know what i mean. but since you'll act all coy, i'll spell it out:

islam doesn't kill people (indeed it cannot. it doesn't have hands and legs); people kill people.

that's why the president doesn't rage about islam after every terrorist attack.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:21 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/obama-leaves-islam-out-of-paris-terror-statement/

there's a delicious analogy with the NRA's favorite second amendment defense here. i am sure you know what i mean. but since you'll act all coy, i'll spell it out:

Radical islam doesn't kills people (indeed it does cannot. it doesn't have hands and legs has the ideology); people kill people.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/22/politics/ted-cruz-muslim-neighborhoods/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:It is not even funny that the Pseudo-eslamists on the board desperately trying to divert the brussels Blast into Trump, Drumps, Sanders, etc... but never even once criticized the bombing itself.

And the Pocatello Padre is right.

what criticism would you like to hear? where have you criticized the bombing on this thread? i don't expect you to criticize it because it is a moronic expectation; it is a truism that any act of terrorism is heinous.

europeans have been too hasty in allowing unbridled immigration from the middle-east when it is such an obvious route for terrorists.  i would have preferred a US like policy where the checks and balances on allowing asylum seekers in is highly non-trivial. they are now paying the price for their generosity.  having said that, many of the terrorists in the french/belgian attacks seem to have been born and raised in those countries and not recent immigrants. not an easy problem to solve.  

Just like every BJP/RSS guy is assumed to be a nationalistic, I am assumed to be against iSlamic terrorism - even if I dont criticize. BTW, there is only one group that terrorizes in the name of a religion. And a firecracker here and there by Christians and hindus are not the same as weekly terror bombs exploded by the iSlamists.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Radical islam doesn't kills people (indeed it does cannot. it doesn't have hands and legs has the ideology); people kill people.

hey aren't you the guys who came up with the brilliant insight that violence cannot be committed without human agency by inanimate objects? islam is even one step removed from a gun which is inanimate. it is an abstract idea. how can it kill?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:32 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

hey aren't you the guys who came up with the brilliant insight that violence cannot be committed without human agency by inanimate objects? islam is even one step removed from a gun which is inanimate. it is an abstract idea. how can it kill?
Oh it killed even before guns existed, but continue to act dense! Read His Holiness'  signature for elucidation.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Ideas kill Max. An act of violence is committed first in mind that germinates from idea....before a trigger is pulled. 

Their book is full of ideas to kill...indoctrinated in individuals.

Only a naive would not know this... or only a naive is not able to connect the dots "from all acts of violence in the world".

Where does it start from? THE BOOK!!!

Whether you slam on this or I slam... its the same. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:46 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

that wasn't my point. he was saying it the loudest, and he can say now he was right. Still doesn't mean he and his solutions to the problem are the right ones. Still doesn't mean that people should go voting for him. But he sure will spin it that way.

the man who incites his people to fight, and then says - 'I will try but I won't be able to stop them coz they are so angry', that kind of leader may not be the best answer to any world problem, definitely not a sensitive and volatile problem like this one. we need someone way more shrewd than that.
Yes, Trump is cashing in on people's fears. People's fears are rooted in the mistrust they have with the libbies who are perceived to be muslim apologists and appeasers, who do not see the problem for what it is and tackle it with a firm hand. Again, unfortunately the choice of the Presidential candidates could be very bad this time. We have to choose the less worse of the two worst candidates and that's going to be a tough choice. 
Kasich seems better of the whole lot on either side, but he has no chance. Sigh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:00 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

That's exactly the one. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:05 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

this is worthy of a meme: how can an abstract idea kill

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

absolutely. here's another idea worthy of a meme: how can an inanimate object kill? ah but i forget, you guys already have that covered in, "guns don't kill people, people kill people".
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:08 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

earlier in the thread you made claim that obama did not call the perpetrators of the french attack terrorists and i showed you to be flat out wrong. will you have the decency to admit you were wrong?
That isn't by Fox news, btw. Ask CNN and Ted Cruz who made the statement on CNN.

regardless, you parroted it here without examining its veracity.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:10 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

Regardless, you and Obama don't have the guts to say it for what it is: radical islam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:12 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

absolutely. here's another idea worthy of a meme: how can an inanimate object kill? ah but i forget, you guys already have that covered in, "guns don't kill people, people kill people".

oh so you switch to different sides of the same argument depending on who you're defending or fighting against. good to see it stated explicitly. I guess your argument in this case is, islam doesnt kill, humans do (only a bit more than other humans (in a statistically insignificant manner))

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Regardless, you and Obama don't have the guts to say it for what it is: radical islam.
'radical islamic terrorism'. When you get home, watch the video from 50 secs onwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Il Professore, you are too coy even to truthfully answer about how you would feel in a West European airport with Arabic speakers around you.it shows your Libby hypocrisy that you act too dense about this.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Il Professore, you are too coy even to truthfully answer about how you would feel in a West European airport with Arabic speakers around you.it shows your Libby hypocrisy that you act too dense about this.

as uncomfortable as i feel having urdu speakers around me at an airport.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

i called you out on a statement that was verifiably false and now you are moving the goal post. show some honesty and accept you were wrong.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:35 pm

I wonder how stranded  transit passengers with no schengen visas are impacted by the Airport closure.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:35 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Il Professore, you are too coy even to truthfully answer about how you would feel in a West European airport with Arabic speakers around you.it shows your Libby hypocrisy that you act too dense about this.

Yeah and we know how you feel about Hindi/Urdu speakers.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:38 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what language do you think the mumbai terrorists from pakistan spoke?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:[
oh so you switch to different sides of the same argument depending on who you're defending or fighting against. good to see it stated explicitly. I guess your argument in this case is, islam doesnt kill, humans do (only a bit more than other humans (in a statistically insignificant manner))

my goal in making that analogy was to extract a pound of flesh from the NRA acolytes, namely, showing up the vacuity of "guns don't kill people, people kill people", and i believe i have achieved that goal.

now, coming to the issue at hand, namely terrorism rooted in religious ideology -- do i think islam has something to do with terrorism? of course, i do. i don't care for any religion, but that doesn't mean i think all religions are equal when it comes to inspiring violence. i do think islam has a particularly warped world view which provides a fertile breeding ground for terrorism. but having said that, demonizing the religion does no justice to the 98% of adherents who just want to mind their own business and live their lives in peace like the vast majority of humanity. and what useful purpose is served by demonizing islam?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

my goal in making that analogy was to extract a pound of flesh from the NRA acolytes, namely, showing up the vacuity of "guns don't kill people, people kill people", and i believe i have achieved that goal.

now, coming to the issue at hand,  namely terrorism rooted in religious ideology -- do i think islam has something to do with terrorism? of course, i do. i don't care for any religion, but that doesn't mean i think all religions are equal when it comes to inspiring violence. i do think islam has a particularly warped world view which provides a fertile breeding ground for terrorism. but having said that, demonizing the religion does no justice to the 98% of adherents who just want to mind their own business and live their lives in peace like the vast majority of humanity. and what useful purpose is served by demonizing islam?
Of course, *you* believe that, Il Professore.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

what language do you think the mumbai terrorists from pakistan spoke?
And what religion do you think they followed?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i called you out on a statement that was verifiably false and now you are moving the goal post. show some honesty and accept you were wrong.
I was wrong in not adding 'radical islam' in front of terrorism. Let's see if Obama or Hillary will associate this attack with radical islam, which is the root cause. That's important. If they don't recognize the root cause, they can't combat the problem. Call out when you hear Obama or Hillary talk about radical islam (as  the republican candidates are doing)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:18 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

now, coming to the issue at hand,  namely terrorism rooted in religious ideology -- do i think islam has something to do with terrorism? of course, i do. i don't care for any religion, but that doesn't mean i think all religions are equal when it comes to inspiring violence. i do think islam has a particularly warped world view which provides a fertile breeding ground for terrorism. but having said that, demonizing the religion does no justice to the 98% of adherents who just want to mind their own business and live their lives in peace like the vast majority of humanity. and what useful purpose is served by demonizing islam?
2% of the muslim population is enough to create terror in the world and disrupt world peace. It didn't take the entire population of Germany, but only a small percentage of Germans to causing the 2nd world war which brought upon immense destruction to life and property. 

All humans are born good. What is it in that religion that causes the 2% of its followers to turn into deadly terrorists? That needs to be addressed. Calling out on the radical ideology that is derived from that religion doesn't amount to doing any injustice to the rest of the adherents.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:35 pm

to the op -- it's breaking, not braking btw.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Libbie dumb heads need to watch this:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:32 pm

The backlash
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:32 am

is that a bhenkat rao in the title of your post, or do you just not know how to spell "breaking?"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:39 am

swapna wrote:
is that a bhenkat rao in the title of your post, or do you just not know how to spell "breaking?"
no i don't know how to espell breaking. lease halp!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:40 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:to the op -- it's breaking, not braking btw.
my whole post is in a mocking vein in a THIRD WORLD voice. here the exchange rate currently is 1 european or american life = 1,000 indian lives and the euro and dollar will only get more firm. here's a taste of what you hypocrites preach! when you hypocrites are out of arguments, YOU WILL CORRECT THIRD WORLD ENGLISH!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:50 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

islam doesn't kill people (indeed it cannot. it doesn't have hands and legs); people kill people.

Ok...if people kill people can you list the number of terrorists involved in the last 25 years by RELIGION ?

But, you don't sit idle for a minute if some hindus kill a muslims and start screaming at Nickerwalas, Chaddis, BJP, RSS and Modi...

Forget all that. Are you saying the entire world is wrong when they blame Muslims for MOST of the terror in the world today?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:34 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
it is."spell," not "espell" your spelling will improve dramatically if you say "bhenkat rao, bhenkat rao, bhy are you bhandering in the bherandah like bhagabond?" a hundred times each night before going to bed.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:37 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
it is."spell," not "espell" your spelling will improve dramatically if you say "bhenkat rao, bhenkat rao, bhy are you bhandering in the bherandah like bhagabond?" a hundred times each night before going to bed.
rewrite this rubbish with proper punctuation and resubmit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:42 am

southindian wrote:
brie wrote:i honestly think trump can change america AND THE WORLD. he will uproot islamist terrorism. well, he might castrate you but have you heard of "collateral damage?" c'mon be brave and look for the global good. vote trump!
Trump is a lot of hot air. That's all. 

He's feeding on insecurities of American people, promising them heaven. Another version of the same heaven is promised by lords of those terrorists blowing themselves in Brussels.

Americans are idiots. And I can say this again.

Americans are idiots.

With no agenda or plan whatsoever, Trump is getting support from so-called educated and informed Americans, who think Trump can weave a spell or by magic build a wall, throw 12 million migrants and bomb Syria/ISIS.

People voting for him have lost their mind.

Bwahahaha...if only you weren't missing half your brain, you'd surely see the irony of your words.

For the most part, you could replace Trump with Namo in your post and arrive at the same conclusion. But this exercise is beyond your faculties, so ignore what I said and just stick to name-calling.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:48 am

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

2% of the muslim population is enough to create terror in the world and disrupt world peace. It didn't take the entire population of Germany, but only a small percentage of Germans to causing the 2nd world war which brought upon immense destruction to life and property. 

All humans are born good. What is it in that religion that causes the 2% of its followers to turn into deadly terrorists? That needs to be addressed. Calling out on the radical ideology that is derived from that religion doesn't amount to doing any injustice to the rest of the adherents.

Call your local congressman and senator today. Get the State Department to issue a formal statement calling Islam the *official* religion of terror and all Islamic nations as state sponsors of terror. That should turn the 98% against the 2%. Problem solved.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:06 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Call your local congressman and senator today. Get the State Department to issue a formal statement calling Islam the *official* religion of terror and all Islamic nations as state sponsors of terror. That should turn the 98% against the 2%. Problem solved.
Has anyone looked at this as arising from the religio-exclusivist thinking that everyone must accept and adhere to only one religious faith?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:54 am

brie wrote:
my whole post is in a mocking vein in a THIRD WORLD voice. here the exchange rate currently is 1 european or american life = 1,000 indian lives and the euro and dollar will only get more firm. here's a taste of what you hypocrites preach! when you hypocrites are out of arguments, YOU WILL CORRECT THIRD WORLD ENGLISH!
lol!

Right on. 

Correcting English on a thread is generally their way of throwing in the towel....meaning I have nothing else to say or do, so let us look at punctuation marks and grammar. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:23 am

southindian wrote:
brie wrote:
lol!

Right on. 

Correcting English on a thread is generally their way of throwing in the towel....meaning I have nothing else to say or do, so let us look at punctuation marks and grammar. Smile

you may think that if it makes you happy, but i have said plenty on this thread. i neither corrected his punctuation nor his grammar.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:45 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
brie wrote:
lol!

Right on. 

you may think that if it makes you happy, but i have said plenty on this thread. i neither corrected his punctuation nor his grammar. But I corrected his spelling.
*Fixed*
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:57 am

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
brie wrote:
lol!

Right on. 

you may think that if it makes you happy, but i have said plenty on this thread. i neither corrected his punctuation nor his grammar. But I corrected his spelling.
*Fixed*
Omg, lol, can't post emoticons, but this maghzu is hilarious.. Scratch that. Horriblarious... HAHAHA. He tried to defend himself and how HAHAHA

Last edited by brie on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:01 am

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
southindian wrote:
brie wrote:
lol!

Right on. 

*Fixed*
lol!

Ouch! Did not give much time to correct his post eh? Not good. 

Teachers should get 5 extra minutes to edit/correct/append/update their posts.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:24 am

ok..now that you have (indirectly) accepted that iSlam is the source of all evils and all terror acts ..... I have one question in English usage.

Why is the "Braking News" wrong? looking at the nes item and the header, it makes sense. I had to put a brake to all my thoughts and views on reading this Brussels Bombing.

So it is indeed correct. The high priests of English will recognize this and accept this in due course.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

ok..now that you have (indirectly) accepted that iSlam is the source of all evils and all terror acts ..... I have one question in English usage.

Why is the "Braking News" wrong?  looking at the nes item and the header, it makes sense. I had to put a brake to all my thoughts and views on reading this Brussels Bombing.

So it is indeed correct.  The high priests of English will recognize this and accept this in due course.
Yeah. I was hoping that FF would read my posts on this thread. :-)

I wonder if there is language autism like mathematics autism

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2