Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After her Grandma Panties were set on Fire, Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) has started vomiting LIES and SLANDER

Go down

After her Grandma Panties were set on Fire, Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) has started vomiting LIES and SLANDER Empty Re: After her Grandma Panties were set on Fire, Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) has started vomiting LIES and SLANDER

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:43 pm

she is attributing words to me that i have never said and giving links to posts which do not contain any words written by me--words she is quoting in her posts.  Must have learnt this trick from Huzefa-Brie.

Back to top Go down

After her Grandma Panties were set on Fire, Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) has started vomiting LIES and SLANDER Empty Re: After her Grandma Panties were set on Fire, Tracy Whitney(Beatrix Kiddo) has started vomiting LIES and SLANDER

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:13 pm

Instead of indulging in more lies and slander, Tracy should answer this simple question:

Rashmun wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:My brain is scrambled after reading this thread and I didn't quite follow all that, especially the parts about this person, that person, and the other person, but why on earth would a person share her SSN with anyone?

I was applying for citizenship at the time (or it could have been my divorce papers. This was 2012. Memory blurred situation). I wasn't working at the time. Not sure why I emailed him the form. I think it was so that he could review or maybe it was also so that he could bring me a print of it to the ups as I hate logging into places like that to print stuff. I do remember he had come over to ups when I was mailing it out. I remember because I was chatting with him and had forgotten my gc in the copier machine and the ups guy had later called me to come and pick it up.

I did stop and considered for a moment if I should trust him with that form but I figured he already knows enough about me to screw me up if he wants to. One form won't matter. I took a chance he will ignore that filed. I think I had also asked him to delete that email and he had said he has.

Why did you send HA's photograph to Brie without HA's permission? Brie has confirmed that you did this.

https://such.forumotion.com/t36998-swapna#219024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down