Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

g_k -- a request

+2
garam_kuta
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

g_k -- a request Empty g_k -- a request

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 15, 2016 7:32 pm

please don't post cruel images of mice stuck in glue traps. they offend all human sensibilities.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

g_k -- a request Empty Re: g_k -- a request

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 15, 2016 7:59 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:please don't post cruel images of mice stuck in glue traps. they offend all human sensibilities.

touche! I'll attempt to delete it.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 15, 2016 8:50 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:please don't post cruel images of mice stuck in glue traps. they offend all human sensibilities.
Once i laid this glue trap not realising how it worked. a mouse got trapped. whn i returned from wor, the mouse was still alive but its skin had peeled off trying to escape, and it was still trying.

I was totally lost and i took the trap to the street corner and slowly pored oil over the glue trap. itslowly released the mouse and with part of the skin peeled off its belly it limped away on the pavement. It was one of the saddest mooments i experienced.

A 8 yr old that sood by me and watched what i was doing. she said i was a nice guy making an effort to release it. it was a philosophical moment. She thought i was a nice guy while i thought i was heartless and stupid guy to trao the mouse torturing it.

I threw away 3 more glue traps i had with me.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 15, 2016 9:58 pm

yes it really is horrible. the mechanical trap which kills instantly is much better.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon May 16, 2016 12:20 am

hot b***h slapped again! hard.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon May 16, 2016 12:30 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Once i laid this glue trap not realising how it worked. a mouse got trapped. whn i returned from wor, the mouse was still alive but its skin had peeled off trying to escape, and it was still trying.

I was totally lost and i took the trap to the street corner and slowly pored oil over the glue trap. itslowly released the mouse and with part of the skin peeled off its belly it limped away on the pavement. It was one of the saddest mooments i experienced.

A 8 yr old that sood by me and watched what i was doing. she said i was a nice guy making an effort to release it. it was a philosophical moment. She thought i was a nice guy while i thought i was heartless and stupid guy to trao the mouse torturing it.

gowNDer, you are not credible. you had wanted worse for indian muslims, but you wouldn't say so yourself; you stood a safe distance behind gyaanputra and incited him to clamour for the murder of indian muslims.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon May 16, 2016 12:58 am

garam_kuta wrote:

touche! I'll attempt to delete it.
please do. you might also use "try" in place of "attempt." perfectly good word, this "try" is, ja?

all you need to do is to email our dear administrator. don't fail to mention that you are equipped with a vagina; service will then be fast. not that dear admin expects to enjoy - sorry, a mere euphemism - sex with you; he just believes that all men are brutes, and that he's the only one here who's chivalrous enough to save you from them.

no doubt, max will want you to continue as his straight man; "no keith jarrett?" indeed!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 16, 2016 9:30 am

swapna wrote:

gowNDer, you are not credible. you had wanted worse for indian muslims, but you wouldn't say so yourself; you stood a safe distance behind gyaanputra and incited him to clamour for the murder of indian muslims.

normally i wouldn't find it necessary to say anything when you are upbraiding uppili for his muslim hatred, but after you gratuitously praised drumpf for his courage and audacity, you've lost any standing to be critical of him.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon May 16, 2016 12:53 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

normally i wouldn't find it necessary to say anything when you are upbraiding uppili for his muslim hatred, but after you gratuitously praised drumpf for his courage and audacity, you've lost any standing to be critical of him.
I have some bad news for you: 

1.  my "standing" is not bestowed on me by you;

2. you are delusional if you don't see that there is a world of difference between thanking - not praising  - trump and sanders for the courage and audacity they have shown in expressing their honest opinions; and uppili's incitement of physical violence against, and the murder of indian citizens.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Mon May 16, 2016 3:31 pm

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

2. you are delusional if you don't see that there is a world of difference between thanking - not praising  - trump and sanders for the courage and audacity they have shown in expressing their honest opinions; and uppili's incitement of physical violence against, and the murder of indian citizens.
Whatever Uppili states here doesn't incite anything. I doubt if he can even incite a street dog to growl. On the other hand, Trump is inciting anti-Muslim animosity among millions of Americans citing Christians, among others, being beheaded by Muslim terrorists that justifies  the use of waterboarding and temporarily banning Muslims from entering the country. That kind of insolence carries with it dangerous consequences.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 16, 2016 4:27 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Whatever Uppili states here doesn't incite anything. I doubt if he can even incite a street dog to growl. On the other hand, Trump is inciting anti-Muslim animosity among millions of Americans citing Christians, among others, being beheaded by Muslim terrorists that justifies  the use of waterboarding and temporarily banning Muslims from entering the country. That kind of insolence carries with it dangerous consequences.

But, I sure can make an Anti-hindu, Anti-Indian, anti-female (much like Trump) Somali Swapna growl.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon May 16, 2016 10:06 pm

goodcitizn wrote:

But, I sure can make an Anti-hindu, Anti-Indian, anti-female (much like Trump) Somali Swapna growl.

Oh no! please... do not undersell yourself...you bring out the best out of Sapna in his confessions: the hidden anger, vulgarity, depraved obsessions, delineating his "qualia" out in the open that unmasked his true self. pathetic and pitiful. but, no, i am not thinking of a fund-raiser.

திருந்தாத உள்ளங்கள் இருந்தென்ன லாபம்?
வருந்தாத உருவங்கள் பிறந்தென்ன லாபம்?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 16, 2016 10:33 pm

swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

hiding behind semantics is not going to help at all. let's get to the meat of the issue, shall we? you praised thanked drumpf for his audacity and courage, and in the same breath want to criticize uppili for inciting violence. i have some bad news for you too -- your boy drumpf who right now has the biggest and loudest bullhorn in the U.S. is a demagogue who indeed incites violence against his fellow citizens. here you can see for yourself:

you have lost all credibility, and have no foot to stand on when you criticize others of inciting violence. you now have a choice to make -- admit you were mistaken, perhaps misinformed about drumpf (there is no shame in doing that), or quit criticizing others of inciting violence, when you gratuitously praised thanked someone with a much bigger audience and influence who does the same thing.

p.s. words like audacity and courage are generally used when one is praising someone, but alright, i'll humor you.
p.s-2: this unfolding transformation of yours has been most interesting to watch. i shall continue to follow it with keen interest.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 17, 2016 12:09 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:...........
p.s-2: this unfolding transformation of yours has been most interesting to watch. i shall continue to follow it with keen interest.

you mean the onion is totally peeled and the stinking, rotten core exposed!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue May 17, 2016 4:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

hiding behind semantics is not going to help at all. let's get to the meat of the issue, shall we? you praised thanked drumpf for his audacity and courage, and in the same breath want to criticize uppili for inciting violence. i have some bad news for you too -- your boy drumpf who right now has the biggest and loudest bullhorn in the U.S. is a demagogue who indeed incites violence against his fellow citizens. here you can see for yourself:

you have lost all credibility, and have no foot to stand on when you criticize others of inciting violence. you now have a choice to make -- admit you were mistaken, perhaps misinformed about drumpf (there is no shame in doing that), or quit criticizing others of inciting violence, when you gratuitously praised thanked someone with a much bigger audience and influence who does the same thing.

p.s. words like audacity and courage are generally used when one is praising someone, but alright, i'll humor you.
LOL! A perfect blend of reason, sarcasm and humor.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue May 17, 2016 4:23 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:

lol, a perfect expression of tribal loyalty!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue May 17, 2016 4:33 pm

swapna wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
swapna wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

lol, a perfect expression of tribal loyalty!
Hahaha, you were lurking in the shadows groudhogging and had to pry you out. The strategy worked! It took just a few minutes to extract a response from you.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 17, 2016 4:36 pm

GC, there is a 16 minute difference. Smile
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue May 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Hellsangel wrote:GC, there is a 16 minute difference. Smile
LOLu!